Dionysus Retreat, Visit to a Doc's

Story Info
Joan and Stuart pay a visit to the Retreat's gynecologist.
7.8k words
3.9
50.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan and Brock had missed Brandi's Saturday night exhibition in the Performance Chamber. They planned to watch it together on-line at home using Retreat TV, a private communications network the club offered members with entertainment rooms and big-screen TVs capable of projecting 3-D and SurroundSound. The Hockadays absence was not intentional, but an off-the-books weekend appointment with a black gynecologist Sonia had recommended started at 2 p.m. Saturday and didn't end until well after midnight.

Dr. Horace Lord was retained regularly by the Retreat to advise members about all matters relating to sex, especially female sex and health. Dr. Ho, as he liked to be called, was black, 6'7", a trim 240 lbs., and a former professional football player. His practice consisted of minimization surgeries on female genitalia, tightening loose vaginas and reducing distended pussy lips. Often Retreat women got divorced and wanted to remarry a man who was shocked by the cavernous size of their pussies. Ho could fix that. He also installed sexual jewelry on nipples, clits, and lips. In addition, Ho's board-certified expertise extended to 'sex change' operations and to the new practice area of male enhancement surgeries. Some of the Retreat members with gaping cunts no longer able to feel normal-size penises sent husbands to his office for consultations about enlarging their sex organ.

Handsome and fit at age 54, Ho Lord easily addressed the sexual needs of unrepressed women among Sonia's members at the Retreat. In fact, among non-staff members, Dr. Ho was easily the most frequent sex partner of many Retreat members, in some case more frequent than their own husbands. Part of the reason was his looks and his charm. A second was his intimate knowledge of and contact with their sex lives. A third was the fact that all his appointments eventually turned to conversations about matters relating to improved sex. Like sex clinics everywhere, Dr. Ho showed his patients the practices he preached as well as told them how to improve their sex lives. Another reason was the natural cover story his gynecological practice offered for not so professional visits by his regular and semi-regular sex partners who were married. But by far most prominent reason he had sex with so many of his clients was Dr. Ho's anatomy. Horace Lord had a phallus just made for women who wanted bbc sex. His cock had once been pictured in the Annals of Sexual Health as a featured example in an article about the physical limits of female orgasmic potential when engaged in big cock sex.

Joan and Brock were welcomed to Dr. Ho's waiting room by an absolutely stacked young white receptionist in a provocative very tight fitted nursing uniform buttoned down to her mid chest. The woman was seated behind a desk and that was a good thing from Brock's point of view because it allowed him to look right down into her cleavage. There he was startled to see headlights wide enough (like Brandi's) to peak around the edge of her 36D cone bra. Joan noticed all the attention her husband was giving to the beautiful younger woman and decided then and there to have sex with Dr. Ho. She had been advised by Sonia that if she got Brock to go to this first exploratory appointment, Dr. Ho would perform wife-watching demonstrations of Joan's orgasmic potential in various sex positions while role playing as a marriage/sex counselor. She could hardly wait! Remembering that a nurse always had to be present at gynecological events, she calculated the chances of getting Brock envious despite his non-stop drooling over the doc's receptionist/nurse. But the thought quickly slipped her mind when the young woman in a nurse's blouse stood up and came out from behind her desk to hand her an information sheet to fill out.

The nurse/receptionist had on no skirt and no panties! She was naked save for a transparent wispy nylon garment that appeared to be made of hosiery and was the size of a G-string. In fact, that's exactly what it was—a completely see-thru G-string—that just barely surrounded her shaved pussy lips and clitoral hood, both of which were exceptionally thick and visibly engorged. Brock was again drooling and speechless. Joan didn't know what to say but looking down the clipboard sheet, she got out the words,

"How would you, er recommend that I, er I mean we, answer these questions? They're very personal!"

'Don't worry mam! The doctor is going to see you both stark naked from head to toe in a few minutes, so just tell him what your estimates are as regards cock size, pussy lip length, your depth (if you know what I mean), etc, etc. Make sense?" said the young woman as her buns sashayed away. The brazenness of Dr. Ho's office staff suggested Sonia had not been misinformed. This was going to be a fun afternoon if the doctor was well-equipped. Sonia had said nothing about that, but it stood to reason that the Retreat's gynecologist with whom many women seeking medical advice about big cock sex in fact had sex, would himself have a big cock.

Just then the door opened and out stepped the most handsome black man Joan had ever seen. He looked like a movie star and a professional body builder, tall and lean and obviously very powerful. It made her limbs go limp, her tongue wet her lips, and her pussy moistened immediately. Reaching down to where she was still seated, Ho took her hand and kissed it, taking the opportunity of passing by her chest to lean in and really revel in the full boobs Joan had chosen to exhibit as a first impression her whole life. Her deep-cut form-fitting black suede dress, fishnet stockings, and red peep-toe pumps with a five--inch heel created a welcomed come-on for sure. The doctor spoke with conviction,

"Very nice to meet you and see so much of you right from the start. A woman with confidence in her own sexuality is one of the greatest turn-ons in any man's life."

Joan remembered the whistles she elicited crossing streets or walking by construction sites, whistles that could be so shrill they stopped traffic when New York policemen and everyone in sight starred at her curves moving down the Manhattan sidewalk. This Doc's brazen receptionist/nurse had nothing Joan didn't have more of to offer any man who cared to look.

"Care to 'cum' in my office?" he said with a twinkle in his eye. Winking at Brock, Ho said, "You too young man. Nurse Janet here has some things she wants to show you as well." Brock popped up out of his chair and followed Janet's shapely butt through the portal. Ho and Joan were right behind them joined arm in arm at the elbow. The four of them passed out of the waiting room into an expansive office with glass all the way across the back overlooking Central Park West. None of the windows had curtains but they were a long way away from inquiring eyes on the other side of the park. What the Hockadays didn't know was that Ho Lord had a sex tape production business. Every event in his office was recorded from different angles by six hidden cameras. Joan would soon be on display in the Far East. And given her body and the sexuality that oozed from her every pore, the Chinese and Thai buyers of her 'Visit to the Doctor 43' tape would be asked to pay premium prices.

Furniture in the office was standard: a big mahogany desk, wide and long enough to have sex on, Joan thought to herself. In one corner was an examination table with the inevitable gyno office stirrups and a screen that Brock noticed was not quite opaque enough to prevent his seeing most details behind it. At the other side of the room was a long leather sofa and two overstuffed leather armchairs, a video monitor, and a strong coffee table laden with many tapes and magazines of an obviously sexual nature. Brock spotted his favorite, Private, and hoped there would be an opportunity for him to check out some of the latest issues. In addition, under the glass windows were aligned various pieces of furniture made specifically for having sex. First there was the Cleopatra chair chaise lounge, followed by its modern version the leather and chrome 'fucking chair' they had encountered at the Retreat, plus a padded leather ladder back device the Hockadays had never seen before. In walking about, Janet referred to it as a 'fucking post.' And finally hanging with room to maneuver in the corner was a 'sex swing.'

The doc intoned in a professional voice, "Why don't Joan and I do a little examination over behind the screen, while you and Janet get better acquainted over there (pointing to the sofa and chairs). We'll be with you in just a few minutes. Afterwards, I'll have an examination session with you too, Brock, and then we'll really get down to business. Because of the nature of our legal requirements, Nurse Janet needs to be present throughout your examinations. I hope neither of you object?"

"No, not at all" said Brock. With a little hint of disdain in her voice, Joan responded, "The more the merrier I almost always say."

With a sly smile to his female client, Dr. Ho led Joan behind the screen and asked her to remove her panties. Brock heard her say, "I don't wear any most days."

"All the better my dear," was Ho Lord's reply.

Brock noticed that in helping Joan step up on the foot stool to the raised examination table, the doctor put his hand right on her ass and left it there for much longer than was required to assist. When she turned around and leaned back, Ho then did the unzipping of Joan's dress. Finding a front closure shelf bra that only barely-covered her nipples, Ho undid the clasp and with an audible gasp encountered the biggest longest plumpest nipples that he, a man of science, had ever seen.

"My you've got quite a pair there, don't you?" the doctor quipped.

"Been my calling cards from cheerleader days to the present," replied Joan.

"Well, you're right to talk about the present; they're working their magic on me as we speak," said Ho. Brock was too absorbed watching Janet straddle the padded arm of a leather armchair to notice that Dr. Ho's pants were tenting out in an obviously unprofessional display of sexual interest in his patient. But it was just exactly what Joan wanted to observe. She was 'getting to him,' and 'Yes' he was well endowed. It was going to be a great afternoon of sexual adventure and discovery.

"Do you like the girls who appear in Private, Mr. Hockaday?" asked the receptionist almost clinically. "Personally, they're a little too slutty for my taste, but I know my lover(s) adore looking at the stories and the spreads of flesh. What about you, Mr. Hockaday?"

"Janet, please call me Brock. Private is my favorite sex magazine, maybe my favorite magazine altogether. I'm married to a hot one over there, and I need to 'keep it up' all the time, if you know what I mean, so Private is the best way for me to do that."

"I know exactly what you mean, Brock. Remember you're in a sex counselor's offices. But how exactly and when do you 'use' the Private magazines? To get an erection? To keep an erection? To satisfy Mrs. Hockaday's insatiable sexual drive do you look at the magazine together? When? And how do you use it?" asked Janet.

The conversation was getting a little awkward, so Brock naturally looked toward where he'd last seen his clothed wife. What he saw this time was very different. Joan was totally naked on the examination table with her legs spread in the stirrups. Dr. Ho's arm was buried in Joan's pussy half way up to his elbow. He was leaning in to get a better feel for whatever he was examining by touch deep in her cunt, and to do so he had lowered his head and torso to her chest. If Brock didn't know better he'd say from his perspective in back and across the large room that Ho's head was so close to Brandi's breasts that he could have flicked out his tongue and touched a nipple or even sucked one between his lips.

Before he could focus any better, Janet touched him on the shoulder. She had moved from her armchair to his and was offering the latest issue of Private for him to open and look at. Standing directly in front of Brock and spreading her legs so there was no escaping staring at her simply enormous pussy lips, Janet said,

"Brock, please pay attention to me and do as I ask. The doctor and Joan are busy. [Right on queue, Brock could have sworn he heard Joan utter a deep and intense moan of release.] What Dr. Ho wants you and me to do right now is get to know one another better by looking at Private together, so I can assess exactly how you use the magazine to erect yourself. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure, no problem, why not?" said Brock.

"Excellent, if we can do that, Dr. Ho will then be able to examine you and your sexual organ. Make sense? Ok? Just show me how you use Private to get ready for Joan."

Opening the magazine to the first story line of boobs and cunts and dicks superimposed on one another in all kinds of extreme penetration poses, Brock noticed Janet was moving closer. Her pussy was now just inches in front of his face. That recognition caused him to get hard almost immediately. Janet had the smell of sex about her, and now that she was so close, he could see her pussy lips were not just large. They were distended, red, and swollen. Unquestionably, Janet had been having sex just before their appointment had started. He was sure of it. He could smell the semen still in her cunt and now saw it was caked down her thigh in large quantities of dried sperm.

"Brock, it looks like your pants are getting awfully constraining. Why don't you let me pull them off," said Nurse Janet. With that she went to her knees and reached for his belt buckle. In no time, Brock's pants were on the floor, and the beautiful nurse/receptionist with the huge tits and caked sperm all over her was reaching for his boxers.

"Whoa! Wait a minute," Brock said. "My wife is right over there."

"Have another look sweetie. Joan is otherwise occupied, isn't she?"

To Brock's great surprise when he looked back at the examination table, no one was on it. Looking around the room, he saw the doctor still clad in his white coat seated at his desk. He was upright [in more ways than one] in his large chair, and Joan was straddling him face to face, still totally naked, arms wrapped around his neck. In fact, his wife was clearly humping up and down on what Brock could only guess but couldn't see. Now he was sure he heard a moan. In fact he heard several, and a pre-orgasmic squeal like he recognized immediately from literally thousands of couplings with her. Still wondering what to do, he then heard Joan squeal and say something loud that made up his mind to give Janet his boxers.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she wailed. "Your cock feels soooo good inside me!"

With that, Brock reached for Janet and pulled her into the armchair. As she came, she deftly removed his boxers, just as she'd been carefully instructed to do. Undoing her blouse so her tits spilled out, Brock noticed Janet had slipped a masturbation sleeve on his cock. Working the sleeve and massaging his balls forced blood up into his top half and engorged his cockhead. His erection was stellar. Then Janet dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth; she sucked him in down to the start of the masturbation sleeve. Brock's 4" atop the 3" masturbation sleeve just reached into her throat. The tightness on his cockhead and first inch of his shaft was just incredible. Brock moaned and felt the semen rising in his balls and up the root of his cock stem. Sighting Joan over the top of Janet's suctioning lips, his wife's head was thrown back the way she often did amidst orgasms. Her screams of pleasure he saw were muffled by a ball gag. Dr. Ho saw him looking and took the ball gag out of Joan's mouth.

"Wow! That's the best sex I've ever had. You're cock is just incredible!" she whispered but loud enough for her husband Brock to hear.

Lifting Joan straight up more than a foot, Ho set her down to the side and stood up gathering his white lab coat around him.

"Well ole boy; looks like you've found a good erection there yourself with Janet's expert help. You two hold on long enough to step over to the exam table with me, and let's take some measurements. Janet took him by his cock like the ring in a bull's nose and led him to the stirrup table. Ho measured his girth down low just above his ball sack and again right below his cockhead, his length from cock root stem to his tip, and then volumetric measurements of his balls. Handling his penis with one hand, the doctor then slipped a well-lubricated finger of his other hand into Brock's asshole and rubbed his prostrate until seminal fluid emitted in droplets from his tip. Capturing some semen on a slide, Ho placed it in a microscope on the cabinet shelf beside them and then turned back to Brock.

"By my count you're one exquisite orgasm down to Joan at this point. Janet, get up here on the examination table, put those heels in the stirrups, open your thighs wide and let Brock here fuck your eyeballs out. Feel up to that ole boy?" he asked turning to Brock.

"You betcha if Joan doesn't mind?" the husband asked of his wife, remembering that the doctor's examination screen could be seen through.

"Don't mind a bit," Joan replied. "I saw the way you feasted your eyes on her when we came in. Have at her. I've gotten a little distracted with other matters Ho brought to a head. Finish fucking her and then bring that married dick back out here to me. Then, we'll have a talk with Dr. Ho."

Her tone sounded a little ominous, but Brock was now thinking through his second not his first head. And Janet was up on the table, thighs splayed wide, opening her pussy lips for him. Brock laid his pipe in the sexy buxom nurse/receptionist and sawed away. She squirmed and squealed and appeared to orgasm underneath him. Forty-seven strokes and four minutes later his sperm boiled up out of his rod, and he coated Janet's stomach with his cum. The young woman looked satisfied with her work but showed no signs of nearing another release, so Brock pulled away. Then, Janet dropped a bombshell,

"Would you get me that hand-held fucking machine in the glass cabinet over there. I'll finish myself from here. Enjoyed working out with your organ," she said before turning her attention to the 350 RPM artificial penis motorized so as not to slow down or quit until a woman turned off the power.

Meantime, Joan and Dr. Ho had moved around to the front of the desk and were resting their backsides against it as Brock approached. Joan was completely naked but for her red heels and not the least bit self-conscious around her new conquest. [Or was she the conquest, Brock wondered?] After all, Joan had just creamed all over Ho's shaft, and swooned like she'd never felt what this new partner's sex organ could do for her. The Doc's coat was hanging open, and as he got closer Brock could make out the outlines of a simply enormous phallus hanging most of the way down Ho's thigh practically to his knee. It was as thick as a meat sausage, a long thick salami-size foot and a half roll of black man meat!

Opening his coat to expose himself completely so Brock would get the full picture seared into his brain, Dr. Ho spoke firmly but with consideration directly to Brock,

"You can see why Joan is devoted to my sex organ now and you can imagine what it does for her. I want to show you some of what the effect on her of sex with a very big cocksman can be. Then we'll talk about you're triggering some of those same sensations in her head and in her cunt. And we'll all figure out how to accomplish that goal together."

Brock was taken aback by the savoir faire and the finality of his tone. Ho seemed to be explaining something that was fait accompli whereas Brock thought this was a preliminary appointment to explore some new options for his sexy wife's now-nearly insatiable sex drive. It was almost like Ho had seen it all before and knew without a shadow of doubt how all this approach by a married gorgeous and buxom Cougar who had just discovered bbc sex would turn out. Well, maybe he, Brock just misunderstood what Ho Lord was getting at. It would all become clearer throughout the afternoon he felt sure. Joan seemed to be settling in for a while. Since they had been talking, she had sunk down on her knees and now sat upright clinging with both arms around the doc's leg just staring at his giant hanging cock. Something in her crotch flashed a little sparkle but Brock couldn't quite make out what it was.