Dionysus Retreat, Visit to a Doc's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Ho started his dialogue again with now the two of them,

"I want you two to begin doing some new things every day. First, I want Joan to dress just as sexy as the occasion allows, all the time. No one at any public event should be more provocative than she. That means high heels everywhere and stockings (never pantyhose) with short, short skirts. Panties are optional depending on the scandal you want to start among some women who will say the cruelest things about your 'dressing like slut.' Both of you remember though that they're just jealous of all the male attention you'll be receiving Joan. Brock, you should just brag constantly about the fact that Cougar Joan is going home with you. Above the waist Joan you should always show lots of cleavage to feature those great tits. And of course expose your world-class nipples, wear cupless bras, especially open-tit cone bras, and see-thru clothing, tight cashmere sweaters without a bra or just a shelf bra, etc. All the stuff to accentuate attention to your sexuality that I think you've always known about and often used already Joan, you sexy thing.

But there's more. Even more so than at present, Joan, you should act sexually provocative and make yourself appear potentially available to every man you meet with whom you'd like to have sex. You'll continue to be selective of course; we'll talk more about that. I know that you've refused the continuous advances of men 'hitting on you' your whole life, given those tits. But I want you mentally to think of yourself as out there, prospecting and always available if the moment and person feels right. We're going to ramp up your sexual intercourse frequency to as many times a day as you previously had sex per week -- that makes twice a day, right!

Joan was again getting wet between her thighs because twice a day meant she was going to get another crack at Dr. Ho's big organ!

"In normal daywear clothing at home (and by the way, also anytime you come to this office), dress like you would at the Retreat. Wear what turns men on; wear lingerie; the more provocative the better. Think of yourself as in the sitting rooms of a high-class bordello. So act like a whore not just in the bedroom the way every husband dreams his wife will act, but also dress and act that same way in every room of your house. When you're alone, when Brock is home, and when he's not, even when you have people over--singles, couples, whoever. As your marriage/sex counselor, I specifically recommend you two get further into the wife swapping scene just as you have gotten into the wife watching scene at the Retreat. I know from the sexual histories Nurse Janet took that you've done some of that (with Brandi and Stuart Westerholm), but I want you to explore that further with them and 'do' more couples.

Stuart, your job is simple. Watch for Joan's queues, and any time she seems to want to have sex, get her to strip down, and mount her right then and there -- in the kitchen, on the coffee table, in the middle of breakfast, lunch or dinner. And be a little risky; 'do' her in taxi cabs, in retail store changing rooms, in restaurant bathrooms, and on a secure park bench at dawn. I hear from Sonia you've already discovered the wondrous joys of office sex. Do her at your office regularly! In short, make sexual pleasure the first thing she is inclined to think about morning, noon and night. Brock, can you do that?

"Sure, why not?" replied Brock. "My libido remains strong. Joan's always wanted sex in strange places. It would be kind of fun to design our day around fucking one another all over the city. And coming home to an already very sexy wife who would now meet me at the semi-private elevator in a negligee is exciting too. What do you think, hun?'

Joan was still staring at Dr. Ho's organ and didn't seem to have moved in ten minutes of placing herself as close to his third leg as she could get. Still wrapped with two arms around his right leg, she looked up finally and responded with a contemplative tone,

"I want all of that and more! I find myself wanting big cock sex several times a day."

"Joan, does your fascination with big cock sex extend to all big cocks or just big black cocks?" inquired Dr. Ho.

"I can't really answer that one since I haven't tried any comparable (what I would now consider) truly big white cocks at the Retreat. Brandi has; two of them, and she says they're 'fab.' But poor little ole me, I've just specialized in bbc the last week. No complaints, you understand. I just don't know the answer to your question, Doc."

"Ok, then remembering what I said about lingerie and just to have some fun while you're deciding the answer to that last question about big cocks versus big black cocks, go over to that wall cabinet and get yourself some back-seam black nylon thigh highs, grab your heels you left over at the examination table, and put these panties on. Then, get that big beautiful ass right back over here, so we can continue your first demonstration appointment in my Private Client Services group."

That sounded promising, especially since this startlingly handsome black doctor had just given her by far the most intense orgasm of her life. So Joan scurried on bare feet over to the wall cabinet, selected some stockings to replace the fishnets she and Ho had ripped in their frantic first sex, and she hastened over to the exam table where her heels awaited. Slipping everything on, she saw the writing on the panties that Brandi had told her Sonia sent home atop her pussy after the Brides Night Out event. Brandi had slipped them off in the cab on the way home, and she still had not shown them to Stuart, so it looked like Brock would be the first of the two husbands whose reaction to their message everyone would need to guage very carefully. Stepping out from behind the curtain, Joan high stepped with heels clacking, hips swaying, and tits bouncing back to her leaning perch on the front of Dr. Ho's desk. The Doc stood beside her but stepped around in front and spread her red heels somewhat farther apart with the tip of his loafers, exposing the panties more completely, and then turned to Brock,

Black Cock Only

"Does this message on Joan's crotch bother you, Brock, or can you have a little fun with us about it?" he asked.

"No, it's a conversation piece. Let's have some fun," Brock replied.

"Ok, good!" said the Doc. "Let's just talk for a while."

" Organ compatibility is the first thing on my list. Brock, your wife's pussy lips have elongated as a sign to all those in the know of the big cock sex she's been having. Joan pull down those panties for a moment, lean back on the desk, so we can get a really good look at your pussy. Brock, do you like the new length of her pussy lips?"

"You bet; they're very sexy hanging down an inch and a half like that." Brock replied.

Dr. Ho then asked,

"How about you Joan? Do you like the way they now look?" She nodded nonchalantly with a look of some disappointment at the delay it posed to 'just talk.' Joan had something else in mind as a way to spend the rest of the afternoon.

"Ok, then, moving on. Joan's vagina has been stretched quite a bit this last week Brock. It now measures 10 ½ inches deep and a tad over 2" wide. Your cock measures 7" by 1 ¾ after the ministrations Janet delivered to get you fully erect. That means by a quarter of an inch you'll never feel the walls of your wife's cunt again (and perhaps more importantly, she'll never again feel you) unless we do something. Are you interested in hearing what can be done about that?"

Brock hesitated in his answer, not knowing exactly what those choices were or which way to go. Ever the protagonist in these sex counseling sessions, Dr. Ho interrupted the thought Brock was composing and asked, "You want to satisfy your wife in the bedroom, right?"

"Sure," Brock answered. "But whether that means more foreplay or dildos that Sonia sent home with us or tightening of Joan or enlargement of me, I don't have a clue what the tradeoffs are."

"Ok, fair enough, Ho responded. Let's go through the ones you listed. Foreplay is just what it says -- not the real thing. Dildos can help but it's hard to achieve those great simultaneous orgasms using masturbation sleeves or ass-fucking along with a big dildo to get Joan off. Tightening is out, I think she'll tell us ('Right, Joan?') because she wants to have big cock sex maybe as much as several times a day. That leaves doing something anatomically to you. I recommend this procedure to my client couples along with the provisional approval of a surrogate sex partner or two while your penis heals."

The glossy four-color before and after pictures and brochures Dr. Ho spread across his desk were impressive. They basically demonstrated the introduction of fatty tissue into the side walls of the penis. Girth was fairly easy to do something about; many patients looked substantially thicker after the surgery. Length on the other hand, was more difficult to change. Ho was not recommending any alternative there.

"So, what I'd recommend is giving you about a ½" more diameter to take your phallus out from 1 ¾ to 2 ¼ inches. That would cause tactile sensation up and down the first seven inches of Joan's love canal. And as you may know, more than 85% of a woman's nerve endings in her pussy and vagina are in that first seven inches. The procedure is simple, there are few risks, and you're healed up completely in two to three weeks, returning at that point to your normal (but now enhanced) intercourse with your wife."

"Doc, how much does this cost?" asked Brock.

"It's expensive $57,000 but because of my relationship with the Retreat, I do it for members at $52,000," said Dr. Lord.

"Wow, that's a lot of money!" threw back Brock recanting some of his earlier enthusiasm.

"But Brock, think of what you two spend on a new auto. You have a brand new XL Jaguar, right? $80,000, right? And that will only probably last you New York Upper East Siders three or four years. This is a lifetime of mutual pleasure we're talking about. Joan's worth it, isn't she?"

"Of course she is," responded Brock without any hesitation.

"And I'll offer all sorts of accessory services to not only enhance your cock size but the enjoyment of sex by the two of you. In addition to your thickened cock, I see you noticed Joan's new clit ring. It zeroes in on her greatest concentration of nerve endings; every motion in and around her pussy is transmitted by the clit ring directly to her central nervous system. Nurse Janet and I will both have training sessions with each of you focused on your new 'equipment.' Janet is available six days a week twelve hours a day for follow-up appointments before and after hours. She makes house calls. In addition, we'll do semi-hypnosis sessions about cock size perceptions. We offer sex organ exercises and diets of herbal supplements. And I'm going to play a substantial role in getting Joan through the three weeks of your recovery, Brock, during which you'll need to be 'out of action.'" said Ho.

"I was wondering about that," Brock interjected. "Joan's so horny so often right now, that it's hard to imagine how she could go three weeks without a husband for sex."

"We've thought about that," said the Doc. "This is what my practice does on a routine basis, right? The answer comes in the form of approved surrogate sex partners. In taking Joan's sexual partner history, I learned that your best friend Stuart has just performed in that role as you two couples did a first foursome, right? Second, the staff studs at the Retreat will make house calls, subcontracting though my Private Client Services group. I believe Joan encountered a couple of them at your office earlier this week, right? The Retreat staff is going to need to be at your house quite a bit this next three weeks if you all decide to launch the procedures right away. In addition, I am now going to show you what I propose to do to help. You two will have to decide between the two of you and for yourselves whether these surrogate sex relationships are sufficient."

Joan perked up quite a bit, showing interest in where all this conversation was heading for the first time in half an hour. Turning to his female client, Doctor Ho said,

"Joan, get down on your knees (you can use those cushion pads, right there), take out my cock, and make me hard!"

Brock was more than a little startled by the directness and again by the matter-of-fact tone of Dr. Ho's instructions to his wife to erect him, but Ho's words were music to Joan ears. With a giant smile she slipped down Ho's body, grasped his more than foot of man meat in two hands and raised it to her lips. Smothering the shaft with kisses and licks up and down, Joan rhythmically stroked the big cock to begin a flow of blood that would engorge the giant organ. With such a large phallus, this erecting process took almost five minutes. Eventually, Joan had a hefty dough roll of black cock almost 3" wide and 15" long in her paws. A two-hand grasp at the base left over a foot of weighty man meat curving out and slightly down toward Joan's mouth. It was still limp, not rock hard, but if necessary this much of an erection could penetrate a vagina and harden from the tactile sensation such an enormous cock would bring to the walls of any cunt.

Opening her mouth and beaming up with full eyes at Dr. Ho, Joan sucked the first couple of inches of the giant rod into an obscenely-stretched mouth. Ho moaned a deep long gasp, and almost immediately the shaft of his mammoth rod begin to harden and rise off the horizontal. A big curve was still present when Joan sucked in hard on his cockhead and pistoned her hands up and down the now erect shaft. She wondered if Ho Lord was behind the door signage 'Left Twist' that first initiation evening when Brandi and Joan were exploring Level 4 of the Retreat.

Ho sputtered, "I'm going to come baby. Open your mouth and swallow at will!"

Enormous ribbons of creamy sperm shot out towards Joan's face, some landing in her hair. Capturing as much as she could in her mouth, overflow spilled out of the corners and dribbled down her chin and onto her heaving breasts. Not missing a beat, Dr. Ho commanded (there was that tone again) Joan to get on all flours on the large leather sofa. He approached from behind and checking that her pussy was indeed soaking, without further adieu Ho buried more than a foot of his gooey shaft in Joan's gaping cunt.

"Yoweeeeeeeeeee!" she intoned. "You're so big, and so deep! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yessssssssss!" Joan screamed, orgasming as she adjusted to his still deeper thrusts. Eventually all fifteen inches of his cock were up Joan's cunt. Where it all went up there she didn't seem to care, "Oh gawd! That feels so good! Ah ah ah Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Now another, this soon! Wow! Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Before she could much recover, Ho picked Joan up and physically lifted her off the sofa like a child's toy. Sitting down, he brought her back down sharply on his spear that was piercing up into her in a reverse cowgirl position. Again, the cries and screams of pleasure began anew,

"Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yes! Yes! Oh yessssssssssss! Ah ah ah Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh, your cock feels soooooooooo good! Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Only then did Brock notice that during Joan's pelvis exam earlier, Dr. Ho had installed a permanent silver jewelry ring the size of a nickel in the hood of Joan's clit. More conspicuously, the permanent ring had a snap-on silver ring the size of a quarter hanging down where she would normally be entered by a sex partner's shaft. The lower ring bounced and undulated up and down pulling on the hooded ring which itself pulled on her clit as Ho lifted her off and then let her drop on his cock spear. The shocked expression on Joan's face and the screams erupting from her throat conveyed a previously unknown level of sexual sensation passing through those silver rings and from her deepest recesses of her cunt direct to the pleasure receptors in her brain.

As Brock absorbed the visual stimuli of his wife's pussy being opened by such a massive shaft to depths he never reached before and as he heard her screaming at the top of her lungs at a higher pitch than he'd ever heard her emit, Brock began to understand why he might not be so completely missed for several weeks of penile implant recovery. The surrogate sex was going to do her just fine. In fact, it would certainly be a letdown to return to their typical 25-year married couple sex after the operation. He would have to learn the tricks of the trade with clit rings, and Brock could only hope that Dr. Ho had some extraordinary ways to thicken the shaft walls of his penis. It would take something of that sort he figured to satisfy his now totally sex-obsessed and bbc-filled wife.

The matings continued all through the afternoon and into the evening. Nurse Janet got fucked by Brock twice more and sucked him back to life in between Brock's involvement in Joan's matings with Ho. In one case Brock performed a three-way with Dr. Ho who triggered orgasm after orgasm in a deep penetration of Joan's cunt from a standing position while she was seated in a reverse cowgirl being ass-fucked by Brock.

At dusk, they took a break, cleaned up, and had some food delivered. The Hockadays talked more casually between themselves. Then, with only slight prodding from Ho and Nurse Janet, Brock and Joan decided to opt for a penile implant that would begin that very night. Dr. Ho excused himself to prepare the in-office surgery for the procedure implanting Brock's own fat tissue from his waist in the left side of Brock's enhanced cock. By nine, husband Brock was on a gurney recovering from the anesthesia when he heard his wife scream in pleasure. He sat up enough to see in a bit of drug-induced haze Joan over by the windows outlined by the bright office lights against the darkness of the city night beyond the glass.

In full view of everyone ten stories down on the Central Park West sidewalks, Joan was doubled in two facing his chest and being bounced up and down on Ho's giant shaft. Ho was in a standing position with Joan's legs on his shoulders and his arms encircling her back. Her high heel red shoes pointed straight up at the ceiling. It looked like a reenactment of a classic scene from a popular porn movie, and his wife was the star! In fact, that's exactly what it was. More squeals and screams and entreaties not to stop filled the sound studio that had doubled as a doctor's office all day.

After her screaming orgasm in his arms, Ho set Joan down on his desk top and left her ankles around his neck. Sonia had told him that 'heels on the ceiling' had been the theme from the beginning of their initiation and that the concept had special meaning to Brock and Joan from train sex on their honeymoon. Nodding to Nurse Janet, Dr. Ho instructed that Brock should be rolled over beside them so he could see everything in better detail. Joan reached out to hold his hand as the doctor nuzzled his cockhead between Joan's pussy lips. Nurse Janet rocked Brock's gurney gently back and forth to stimulate the background physical 'feel' of being aboard a fast-moving train. As a grad student in Psychiatry, it was easy for Janet to use hypnotic suggestion to convince her still half-drugged patient that he (not Ho) was making love to his wife. When Joan begged to be fucked,

"Put it in now, please don't wait. Pound my pussy! Hard!"

not only Ho's but Brock's hips thrust forward. When his wife wailed,

"Oh my! You're so thick, so big! You're going to split me open with that thing,"

Brock was absolutely convinced that his wife was talking to him about his new enhanced cock. Raising her hips and quickening his deep penetrations, Dr. Ho pounded Joan into a screaming frenzy,