Dionysus Retreat, Visit to a Doc's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You beautiful big cocksman! You're so deep! It's splitting me right up! I love it, just absolutely love it. Ah ah ah iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And another one right on top of the last Iiiieeeeeeeeeee! I can't stop orgasming! Ah Ah Iiiieeeeeeeeeeee! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Your cock feels so gooooooooooood! Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! How can you make me keep feeling this way? Here it comes again! Ah Ah Ah Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yes! Yes! I want it! More! Don't stop! Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee! Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

After fully twenty-five minutes of nearly continuous orgasms, Joan's eyes rolled back in her head, and Janet declared her ready to pass out. Dr. Ho pulled out his enormous rod and sprayed cum all over her pussy and up her stomach onto her tits. Fifteen minutes later the caked semen was used to give Brock a tactile sense as he felt up his wife's body of the virility his enhanced sex organ surely had demonstrated. It had been quite a first appointment!

About midnight, the Hockadays were driven home, well started on this newest stage of their sex lives together. As promised, two studs from the Retreat visited Joan's residence on Sunday. Each stayed about an hour and half and left her well-fucked. She fell asleep that second night beside Brock who was still taking substantial pain killers. Joan slept well with a big smile plastered across her face. Just after daylight Monday morning, Brock awoke and realized Joan was masturbating beside him with her eye blinders still on. Brock was sore but turned so he could watch the show. One of her hands was pulling her clit ring back and forth, and the other was rolling and pinching her long nipples. A muffled fifteen second-long moan with her face buried in the pillow conveyed that Joan's efforts had been successful. They both fell back asleep.

By 9:15 a.m., even though the Westerholms were coming over for a late dinner (and presumably planned to stay much of the night), and with Brock still bed-ridden but off the painkillers, Joan decided she should go see Dr. Ho for a follow-up appointment. She rang the office and requested the first time available on Dr. Ho's busy schedule. After a strategically-timed moment of silence, Nurse Janet replied,

"I see Dr. Ho moved things around quite a bit before I got in this morning and cleared his midday schedule; he must have been expecting your call! In fact, he has set aside two hours in the late morning and over the lunch hour every day this week. Would you like all five appointment slots, mam?"

Joan took all five time slots and assured Nurse Janet she didn't need to receive a phone call reminder. Hanging up, Joan only wished 11 o'clock was not so far away. Her next stop was her shoe closet where she selected a pair of bright pink knee-high Greek goddess strappy sandals with a 5" heel. Sticking her head in the bedroom, she saw Brock was resting easily with no pain. She headed down the hall and turned on a hot bath and began to fantasize about what it would be like to be doubled over the leather-padded fucking post and have Ho Lord take her roughly from behind. She picked up the phone to talk to Brandi to get her news and to tell her about Brock's implants. Joan began by asking whether Brandi had ever heard of a piece of sexual furniture called a fucking post.

"Well, as it turns out, I was actually attached to one much of Saturday night," said Brandi, eager to convey additional details. The two best friends had lots to talk about.

THE END