Diplomatic Immunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove in harder and faster, shortening my strokes to increase my speed. Then I was just helplessly jerking, shooting my seed into her. Christine had held out until the last possible moment. It wasn't until I was actually ejaculating that she gave one last scream and started shuddering under me, her climax finally getting it on.

Afterwards we headed into town. I had initially intended to drop her off at the first inhabited place we came to but decided I might as well take her all the way back to the city. She sat silent for the first half of the drive, then she spoke up.

"You do realise I can have you charged for assault and rape?" she said, satisfaction in her voice.

"Ah, no," I said. "I know no such thing. I know you can create a bit of a scandal if you wanted to, but I think you'd get the worst of it, you being the loose woman and all that sort of thing."

"What? Why would there be a scandal? I'm the victim here."

"There'd be a scandal because I'd make sure there was one," I said dryly. "It's not as though the police could actually lay charges against me, what with diplomatic immunity and all."

"Are you crazy?" she asked me, sounding astonished. "Diplomatic immunity covers me, not you. I can lay charges."

"You can, and it would greatly embarrass the poor cops if you did so. They'd have to explain to you that I'm an accredited diplomat and have my own diplomatic immunity. I'm a quiet lunches sort of diplomat, seldom going to the various diplomatic parties. That's probably why we haven't run into each other before. But I might drop in on a few now. We can reminisce about our fun day in the country."

I smiled blandly at her, the standard diplomatic give nothing away smile.

She glared at me, then laughed. I suspected that she'd also be attending a few of the more formal parties for a while. Life can certainly be interesting.

12