Directing "The Crucible"

Story Info
Fiction and Reality merge for a young ingenue.
4.2k words
4.31
20.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

This is another story of my adventures as a high school English teacher before I "graduated" and moved up to become an English professor at a small New England college. I am retired now and thus have some time to indulge in recollections of both.

As in nearly all high schools, one of the English teachers is also expected to be the drama coach. I volunteered for that job since I enjoy drama and was pretty good at directing. Both the junior and senior class put on one play a year. This year, the senior play was to be Arthur Miller's "The Crucible", the story of a New England witch hunt and infidelity. It was a play that I admitted greatly.

I was lucky in the auditions to find two students who looked older than their 18 years. The girl, Beth, an excellent scholar, would be good for the wife Elizabeth, and the captain of the football team, Josh, who amazingly had a brain as well as athletic ability, was perfect as the main character, John Proctor, husband of Elizabeth.

The third main part was that of the younger girl, Abigail, who tempts John Proctor from his marriage. Another perfect selection was Cricket. Actually, her name was Charlotte, but she hated that name, and so she called herself "Cricket."

Cricket was one of those petite beauties you would notice immediately. She was only about five foot six and weighed about 105 pounds. She was like a little doll with a beautiful innocent face, blonde hair, and a pretty little figure. She had just recently turned 18—which turned out to be lucky for me, something I didn't know then—but looked more like sixteen. She had the kind of delicate beauty that would have turned any man from his marriage. Luckily again, I was not married.

After three weeks, we were about halfway through the rehearsals. We had finished the after-school rehearsal for that day, but I stayed in the auditorium for the next hour studying some plans that the construction crew had given me for the set. As far as I knew, I was the only person in the school. But that was not correct.

Before leaving, I went down to the dressing rooms under the stage to turn off the lights. No one was in the boys' side, but when I went into the girls' side, I found to my surprise that Cricket was still there—and still in costume, a gray linsey-woolsey type dress that went all the down to her ankles. She was sitting at the table in the center of the room and studying her script.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked.

She looked up. "Oh, Mr. Baxter. I was studying my part. I guess I didn't realize how late it was getting."

"I have to close up. Can I give you a ride home?"

"That would great, but I have to get out of this dress and hang it up."

"I'll wait for you upstairs then. Turn off the lights before you come."

"No, wait. I have some important questions I need to ask you. Also, I can't get out of this dress by myself. The buttons in the back are hard to unfasten. I always have to get someone to do it for me."

"Okay." I stepped forward as she turned around to face the lockers, and I unfastened the five buttons down to her waist. As I had suspected from the look of the front, she wore no bra.

"Remember when you told us we should try to make our costume as authentic as possible from head to toe and even under the costume?"

"Yes."

"Well, this is my question." To my surprise, she pulled herself out of the dress and pushed it down to her ankles. Now she was clad only in white bikini panties. She opened the locker, picked up the dress and hung it up.

Then, also to my surprise, she turned around with her hands covering her small breasts. I quickly backed up. This was beginning to get a little uncomfortable.

"The problem is this." She lowered her right hand and snapped the waistband of her panties. Now I could see her beautiful pink nipple, which was about the size of a quarter. "This doesn't look like what an earlier settler would wear, does it?"

I shook my head.

"I looked up what people wore at that time from a book at the library, and I think my mother can make what I need out of an old white pillowcase. But in the meantime, I should get rid of these, right?" She snapped the waistband again.

"I guess so..." I murmured.

"Okay." She took the other hand away from her breast and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pushed them down until they draped around her ankles. Then she stepped out of them and put her hands at her sides.

I could not believe it. Now she was clad in nothing, and I could see from her little tuft of pubic hair that she was a real blonde. "I'd better wait upstairs," I said.

"I don't mind if you stay here while I get dressed. Why don't you just have a seat?"

Reluctantly, I did as she suggested. She stood there, completely naked and started to blush a little. This may have been the first time she had been naked before a man.

"Are you going to get dressed?" I asked.

"In a minute, but first I have something to tell you and then something to ask you."

I did not reply. I was still feasting my eyes on her bare body and her cute little bush. She made no attempts to cover anything.

"I don't think you should be doing this," I said, "And I don't think I should be here..."

"I'm sure there's no one in the school but us, and the janitors don't come in until five."

"I HOPE no one's here. If anyone saw this, you would be expelled from school, and I probably would be fired."

"No one's going to see us. What I wanted to tell you is that I've had a crush on you since I was a freshman. I naturally thought nothing would come of it until I got my idea."

"Which is?"

"I want you to have sex with me."

"What?!"

"I want you to have sex with me."

"In God's name why? I'm old enough to be your father."

"You're not that old. How old are you?"

"Forty-eight."

"See? That's not that old. I want to see what it's like. I've been out with boys here at the school, but I don't like any of them that much, and if I have sex with one of them just to do it, I know he's going to brag all over the school about it."

"What do you mean you want to see what it's like? Are you still a virgin?"

She paused. "Well, I've done things with boys, but I guess that technically I'm still a virgin. But I don't want to be." she added quickly.

"And you want me to do it. You want to give me your virginity."

"I don't want it anymore, so I would be very grateful if you would take it. I'm eighteen now, so it's perfectly legal. And I know you're not married, so there's no infidelity involved. I like and admire you. I want to do it with a mature man, not a boy. I know that you would be gentle—and that you wouldn't go around the school bragging about it."

"You can be sure of that....What about oral sex? Have you done that?"

"I've done it—but only a couple of times."

"Having sex with a student is one of the most forbidden things a teacher can do."

"I wouldn't tell anyone—obviously."

"I should report you to the principal and have you expelled. But word of that would soon get all around the school, so I don't think that's a good idea for either one of us. But I don't think there is a teacher alive who has not fantasized about doing it with a student."

"I would really appreciate it."

"I know that I'll never get this chance again—particularly with a girl as beautiful as you—so even though I know I should say no...I'm going to say yes."

"Great!" She clapped her hands, the perfect little naked cheerleader.

"Where would you want to do it?"

She looked around. "Here? I'm already naked."

"Yes, I noticed that, but I don't want to do it here. It's too dangerous and also not very comfortable. I said I would drive you home, but how about I drive you to my house instead? I'm the only one who lives there, and I can drive right into the garage so no one will see you."

"That sounds perfect."

"Can you call home from there and tell them you will be a little late?"

"Sure, I do that all the time when I'm going to stop at the library first."

"It also would help if you would put some clothes on."

"I'll do that too," she said with a smile.

"Just looking at you makes me want to throw you down on the floor and ravish you."

She smiled. "That would be nice, but just like you said: It might be a little uncomfortable."

"Get dressed. I'll wait for your upstairs."

"Okay, but one more thing."

"What's that?"

"You said you've fantasized about doing it with a student."

"I didn't say that. I said most teachers probably have."

"Including you."

"...Yes."

"Have you ever fantasized about kissing a naked student."

"Of course not."

"Would you like to? Because I wouldn't mind sealing our agreement with a kiss."

How could I resist? I walked over to her and put my arms around her. Her skin was so soft. The top of her head only came up to my chin. I leaned down and gently kissed her—and she kissed back. I suddenly realized it was one of the most erotic things that I had ever done. And I realized to my shock that I was getting an erection. I hoped she didn't notice. Actually, I hoped she did. I kiss her again. "Now get dressed," I said softly. "And turn out the lights."

"Okay."

I went back up the stairs, hardly believing that I was going to do this. I knew that I shouldn't do it, but I ask you, dear reader, what would you have done? Never mind, I know what you would have done—and that was what I was going to do.

I sat in the auditorium, and she arrived about ten minutes later, dressed in the usual high school garb of jeans that looked like they had been tailored to her and a gray sweatshirt with the name of the school on it.

"Ready!" she said with a smile.

I did not reply but led her out to the parking lot and to my car.

When we reached my house, I pressed the garage door opener and drove into the garage. Then I pressed it to close.

"Here we are," I said, "I'll show you the house and my study first if you would like."

"Yes, I would like that."

After entering the kitchen, I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle. "Would you like a glass of cold Chardonnay? I'm sure it's illegal for me to offer you that, but it's a minor offense compared to what I'm going to do to you."

"And what is that?" she asked with a smile.

I poured two goblets of the wine and handed one to her. Then I leaned over her and in a quiet voice, I said: "I'm going to fuck your brains out."

Her mouth opened, and she actually did look shocked. "That doesn't sound very romantic. I never heard you use language like that."

"There's a first time for everything—as a virgin might say."

"Well, if you're going to 'f' my brains out, that shouldn't take very long."

"I agree." I held up my glass and clinked it to hers. "Actually, I will try to be as kind and tender to you as I can."

"I know you will," she said, returning the clink.

I raised my glass again. "To you and your courage."

She raised her glass. "To you and your kindness."

We both drank. "Go use the phone and make your excuse. It's over there on the wall."

"Okay."

"If you would like another glass of wine afterwards, help yourself. It might help to relax you."

"Good idea."

I took my wine and went into the living room so she could have privacy. I wondered in my vast collection of CDs what would seem romantic to a young virgin. I picked out Mozart's 21st Piano Concerto and put it on, second movement. She had probably never heard it. Then, as the music started, I sat down to wait.

"Done," she said as she entered the living room a few minutes later. "I drank all of my wine and poured myself another."

"Good, but that's all that you get. I don't want you going home smelling of liquor."

She looked around. "You have a lovely house."

"Thank you."

"How long have you lived here?"

"About twenty-five years. My wife and I bought it, but then she died in an automobile accident five years ago."

"I'm so sorry to hear about that. I already knew about it though when I asked about you?"

"Who did you ask?"

"An older student a year ago. I wanted to find out if you were married."

"So you've been planning this for some time."

"Yes."

I sighed. "Bring your wine. I'll show you the rest of the house." She followed as I showed her the dining room, the kitchen, and my library/den, all four walls of which were covered with bookcases and books.

"Wow, what a lot of books," she said.

"Yes, I spend a lot of time here."

Then she followed me upstairs, and I showed her the guest room, the bathroom and the master bedroom with its beautiful double bed. "This bed was especially made to deflower virgins," I said.

She turned with a smile. "Really?"

"Well, it is now." I sat in the chair across from the bed. "Speaking of which, I would like to have the pleasure of watching you undress."

She put down her glass. "I wish I was a lot better dressed than this," she said, looking at her jeans. "This doesn't seem the right outfit to lose your virginity in."

"But your birthday suit will look perfect."

She didn't get it at first, then she smiled. "You're right. How clever of you to think of that."

"We seducers are very glib with our tongues—as you will find out."

She took a deep breath. "OK, here goes. I'm not used to this, you know." She pulled off her sweatshirt and put it on the chair beside the bed, As before, she was braless, and I finally had the opportunity without embarrassment to actually look at her breasts. They were small with little pink nipples, but they perfectly matched her petite frame.

Then she pushed off her sneaks with her feet, unfastened the button at the top of her jeans, pulled down the zipper, and pushed her jeans down to her ankles. Then she stepped out of them. Finally, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties.

"No wait, come over here," I said.

Looking puzzled, she walked over to stand in front of me.

"I don't think there is a male teacher in America who would not want to do this: pull down the panties of his prettiest student." I hooked MY thumbs into the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down until the golden hairs sprang forth. Now I had the opportunity of looking at her pussy without shame. "You have the prettiest little bush I have ever seen," I said as I pulled her panties the rest of the way down.

"I never heard it called that," she said as she stepped out of her panties.

"A lot of the other terms sound vulgar."

"Yes, you're right."

I stood up, walked over to the bed and pulled back the coverlet and the blanket.

"Do you want to cover the sheet with something?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? I intend to cut it out and have it framed."

She laughed.

I picked her up, turned her around and deposited her on the top of the sheet. "I guess I should get undressed too," I said.

"Yes, you should."

"This is a matter we should have brought up earlier, but you don't have to worry about me using a condom. I had a vasectomy a couple of years before my wife died, so since then I'm only shooting blanks. There's no way I can get you pregnant."

"Good. I was so concerned about other things that I completely forgot about that."

"Well don't forget about it again. If you're going to do it with a boy your own age or older, make sure he is wearing a condom if you don't want to get pregnant. It's a good idea to carry one of your own as well."

"Okay. You're such a wonderful teacher."

"Yeah, right."

Luckily, I was a daily visitor after class to the school gym, so I was in good shape for my age. I unbuttoned my flannel shirt, tossed it down to the floor, then unbelted and unzipped my khaki trousers and pushed them down, pushing off my loafers at the same time. Even though I was still wearing my jockeys, I realized that I had a semi hard erection already. "This is your last chance to change your mind," I said as I put my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts.

"I won't change my mind."

"Okay." I pushed them down. "As you can see, you've already given me an erection just by my looking at you."

"Good."

I climbed up on the bed beside her. "But you're going to give me more of an erection. Know how?"

"Oral sex?"

"You got it. What you kids call a blow job."

"Yes—that is what we 'kids' call it."

I straddled her naked legs and scooted up until my cock was in front of her face. She put her little hands around the base of it, moved forward and put the rest of it into her mouth.

Now she may not have been the most experienced little cocksucker in the world, but she certainly made up for it in her desire to do a good job. She sucked as hard as she could and even managed to twirl her tongue around it without my having to ask her. Within a minute I was as hard as I had ever been. Since I am nearly seven inches long and about an inch and a quarter wide, she gagged a little bit but continued sucking.

"I would love to come in your mouth," I said, "But perhaps we could save that for another day since I have other intentions for this fine erection you have created." I reluctantly withdrew from her mouth.

"It would be a lot easier for you if you're well lubricated," I said. "We can take care of that by my doing what you just did to me and hopefully arousing your internal juices. The more turned on you get, the easier it will be for you."

"I'm already turned on. Do you want to feel it?"

"Yes." I scooted back a little and gently inserted my middle finger into her tight slit. She was right about that. Tight she might have been, but she was also warm and wet inside.

"Great. So you still want to do it?"

"Of course."

I moved back further, took her ankles and spread her legs. What a lovely little muffin she had. I knelt down and began licking her down-covered nether lips. She began to breathe more deeply. Finally, I pushed my tongue inside her, and she began to moan softly. I looked up. She had closed her eyes as if to concentrate on what I was doing. After a few more minutes of my tonguing and probing, she was as wet as any young virgin could get. I knelt up between her thighs. "Ready?"

"Yes."

"Pull you feet back and lift up your hips."

She did so, lifting her little muffin about six inches above the sheet. I put my left arm under her to help hold her up, then took my erect member and eased it gently into her wet slit. After pushing it in about three inches, I could feel the obstruction. I grasped the sides of her hips tightly to keep her from moving back. I knew that this was not the time to be gentle, so I suddenly thrust forward and into her as hard as I could.

"Ahhhh!" she cried, opening her eyes.

I had buried my cock in her all the way to the hilt, so that our pubic hairs mingled. She was no longer a virgin.

A tear trickled down her cheek from the corner of her eye.

"Once you heal, which won't take long, it won't hurt any more, and you'll find more pleasure in sex than anything else in the world," I said, "As long as it's with the right person."

"I know that. I found the right person for the first time."

"I'm glad you feel that way. Do you mind if I move it in and out of you slowly?"

"No."

So that's what I did. I pulled it out slowly so that only the head was in and looked down at my shaft. She was a virgin all right. There was the smear of blood to prove it. I moved my cock back in and then slowly repeated the in-and-out movement another dozen times.

"Ummmm," she murmured.

But finally, I could stand it no longer and shot off deep inside her.

"I could feel that," she said. "If I had wanted to get pregnant, and you hadn't had a vasectomy, that would have done it."

"Pity then that we didn't meet twenty years ago—at the same age."

"Yes, it's a pity. I could easily have fallen in love with you."

"And I with you."

"I guess we'll just have to be satisfied with lust—since I'm the one who started all this."

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers
12