Directions to Sunrise: Chemistry

Story Info
Wife's sister makes a surprising request.
3.2k words
4.27
142.1k
20
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't have a 12" dick and I don't have the ability to regain a hard-as-steel erection minutes after I cum. I am just a regular guy. The following is a story about something that happened the other day that I believe would make a worthy addition to Literotica.com.

My wife and I bought our dream house last year. We grew up in Virginia, where we picked up our southern accents and inherited a love of old houses. Our home has all of the character and all of the home repair projects you would expect from a 100-year-old house. It also has a pool, thereby fulfilled another of my wife's desires. One of the many great things about an old house is that the yard is filled with old trees and shrubs. Our whole backyard, including the pool area, is private, screened by large hedges and evergreen trees.

Neither my wife nor I grew up with a pool and we knew nothing about maintaining one, so the first year we owned the house we had a pool service take care of everything. Seeing how little time it took them and what little they did, I decided I could take care of it this year. Things were going pretty well. One of my biggest challenges was keeping the pool clear of leaves and insects. My pool has proved to be an irresistible attraction for ants and other bugs. Daily dozens of them feel the need to drown themselves in my pool.

The other trouble I had with the pool was keeping up the proper level of free chlorine. Free chlorine is what keeps pool water clear and clean. I was following the recommended regiment, 3 inch tablets in the skimmer baskets and a weekly shock with high doses of powdered chlorine, but still I could not keep the free chlorine level where it was supposed to be. After struggling with this problem for a couple of weeks, I finally broke down and asked the kid working in the pool supply store what I was doing wrong. He told me I needed to add a chlorine stabilizer to the pool water. This would prevent the sun from destroying the chlorine.

I added the chemical and the following evening I did my weekly chlorine shock. When I tested the water the next day I was stunned to see an off the scale reading for free chlorine. Never had I gotten the level to the recommended 3 parts per million and now it was reading over 10. I told my wife that I had solved our pool problem, but that we shouldn't use the pool that day. She was okay with that, she just wanted it available for the weekend because her sister was coming to visit. Charlotte, her younger sister, had recently gotten divorce from her workaholic husband and was coming in to commiserate with and to be comforted by her only sibling.

Our pool was stunningly clear and stunningly high in chlorine for the next couple of days. I was afraid to get in the pool for fear that my swimming trunks would be bleached white or that my hair would turn green. My pool store buddy had no suggestion for knocking down the chlorine level. He said the chlorine level would go down as it was called upon to destroy pool contaminants, like leaves or the sweat and body oils of swimmers.

The chlorine level was still a little high on Saturday morning, but I let my wife don hear jogging vest and hop in the pool to get some exercise. Her sister had arrived late the night before and was sleeping in. I busied myself with lawn chores. After about a half-hour of hard work I was covered with sweat. I figured I could do my part to help lower the chlorine level by throwing my sweaty body in the pool. I also felt that due to my labors I had earned a cool dip in the pool and maybe some fun too.

My wife Elizabeth was still in the pool wearing a one-piece bathing suit and her new jogging vest. The vest lets her float in the water while she runs. Because the kids had gone on a school trip and due to the seclude nature of our wooded lot, I felt like we were completely alone. So I decide to surprise my wife by stripping off all my cloths and joining her in the pool.

Elizabeth was caught off guard and shouted, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Can't a husband join his lovely wife for a private swim?"

"Without your swimming trunks?"

"Don't worry none of the neighbors can see," I explained.

She said, "What about my sister?"

"It's early - she's still sleeping off her long car ride," I said, and I hopped naked into the pool.

As I stood on the slope leading to the deep end Elizabeth said, "The pool is so clear I can see your hard on."

"Come closer," I commanded, "it's time for a new exercise."

She glanced up at the second floor guest bedroom window, re-assured by the lack of movement, she floated over to me. I am a breast man and normally I would have gone right for my wife's tits. Her 35 B breasts may droop a little more than when I met her 19 years and three kids ago, but I still love them. She has the most wonderful nipples. They have big, chocolate colored auroras that starkly contrast against her creamy white breasts. Her boobs are perfectly topped off with pouting, puffy nipples. I can suck on them for hours and occasionally I have. But today they were off limits. Effectively encased behind three heavy straps and one inch of air filled urethane. So I went for the next best thing, as we were kissing and tonguing each other, I grabbed her ass. I reverently worked my hands down her round bottom and began rubbing her pussy through the bathing suit.

"Too bad I don't have a snap down there to give you better access."

"I think I can manage," I said as I pulled the stretchy material to one side. I stroked her pussy and inner thigh. Then I slide a finger inside her. "Umm, here is a warm spot."

She groaned, "That feels good. Take me upstairs and ravish me."

I spun her around so that she faced away from me and said, "We don't need to go anywhere." I ran my hand through her pubic hair and gently fingered her clit. "Isn't it nice to be in the pool together?" I said. "Have you never had made love outside?"

Elizabeth answered, "You know perfectly well that we have never done it outside."

"I know about us. I meant have you ever made love outside."

"Well, there was this camping trip when I was in college..." she paused taking a moment to drift down memory lane. I waited impatiently wanting to hear more about this camping trip. But she just said, "You know, there is something special about being outside." She closed her eyes and her head fell back as she concentrated on the sensation caused by two of my fingers sliding into her cunt while I rubbed circles around and over her clit with my other hand.

My dick felt neglected. I reminded her of its existence by prodding her backside with it. She said, "Let me help you find a safe place for that." And she guided me to her waiting pussy. It's funny you would think that with all the water around I could have slipped right into her, but I guess the water was washing away her juices. I had to grab her by the hips and thrust forcefully to drive my member into her box. Her hand now went to her clit. I kept mine on her hips pulling her to me as I stroked in and out of her pussy.

It is kind of hard to fuck a floating object. Eventually I developed a good rymthm and fuck her as hard and as deep as my 6 inch prick would allow. My average length dick is a little thicker than a D cell battery, which Elizabeth assures me, is my only competition. Elizabeth added to her enjoyment by giving her clit a good workout. Soon I heard her breathing change and knew she was on her way. Her satisfied tones sent me over the edge. I cried out, "I'm cumming baby" and plowed into her even faster. She came soon after.

She turned to face me and put her head on my chest all poohed out. I leaned back against the side of the pool. We both were still. Fully satisfied, resting comfortably. We had the warm sunshine washing over us and the warmth of our orgasms washing through us. We enjoyed a strong sense of belonging as we hung comfortably in each other's arms.

We were both awakened from our daze by the sound of the pool gate opening. It was my wife's sister wrapped up in a towel headed our way! Elizabeth sheepishly smiled and said hello and hugged me tighter trying to hide the fact that I was naked. Dumbfounded, I just waved.

Charlotte smiled shyly. She came right up to us and sat down putting her feet in the water. Charlotte looked off into the sky and said, "You know things were not right for a long time between Dave and me. He was always working and traveling for business. We never had time together...uh, as a couple." She looked at us and said, "We didn't even have sex for the last 6 months of our marriage. God! It's been almost a year since anyone has touched me. I was vividly reminded of that this morning when I looked out the window and saw the two of you going at it like wild rabbits."

Charlotte pulled open her towel showing us that she was naked. Her breasts aren't as big as my wife's boobs, but she has the same great nipples. In fact her "A" cup breasts were almost all nipple. Her breast swelled slightly away from her chest and, like Elizabeth, she had large, dark auroras. As the towel fell aside Charlotte said, "Sis, it's been a long time since I have been with a man and watching you two has brought my frustrations to the breaking point. I'm so horny. Will you share Mason with me?" The forlorn, pleading look in Charlotte's eyes hit Elizabeth hard. Seeing my sister-in-law naked had a powerful effect on me too. I could feel my member beginning to swell.

There was a look of concern and confusion on my wife's face. I said, "Elizabeth you know I love you. This is 100 per cent your decision." My statement may have been neutral but my dick was fully engorged and twitching at the prospect of fulfilling one of my fantasies. Elizabeth reached up and brushed her sister's cheek with the back of her hand. Her hand continued down and touched the side of Charlotte's aching left breast. I watch in amazement as Elizabeth ran her hand over her sister's breasts and gently tugged on one of her pert nipples. Charlotte let out a little sigh as her nipples harden more and grew a 1/4 of an inch longer. Charlotte smiled sadly, reaching down she caressed her older sister's face and mouthed the word, "Please".

Elizabeth pulled Charlotte into the pool. Then she grabbed both of our hands and walked us into the shallow end. She sat us down on the steps leading out of the pool. My dick was jutting out of the water like a buoy in the river. Elizabeth took Charlotte's face in her hands and kissed her gently on the cheek. She said, "I love you. I know you are in pain." My wife turned to me and said, "Take good care of my sister." Then Elizabeth climbed out of the pool and walked quickly towards the house.

We both watch as Elizabeth went into the house. I turned to Charlotte and gazed questioningly into her green eyes. She bent over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. Next, we kissed discreetly on the lips. Then she pushed her body into me and her kisses had more fire and urgency. Her tongue flicked into my mouth and she reached down and wrapped her hand around my dick. She said, " I really need this. Please hold me close." I put my arms around her and brought her close. I gently kissed her cheek and then her neck. Her head rolled back and she let out a soft, soulful moan.

Charlotte, her passion awakened, turned to me and said, "It's been so long and I need this so much. Maybe another time we can explore each other's body. But now I need it hard and quick. Is that okay with you?"

"You're the boss," I said and I grabbed her hand and led her to a patch of grass in the shade of a giant oak tree.

She knelt down in front of me and inhaled my cock. She licked it. Kissed it. Savored it. Charlotte said, "I can smell and taste my sister. I hope you can give me the same type of explosive orgasm you gave her today."

I said, "It will be my pleasure to try."

She put my engorged dick back in her mouth and began to suck me in earnest. With one hand she stroked my shaft while with the other one she gently caressed my balls. I looked down on her naked form and thought how often I had dreamed of this happening. I told Charlotte, "It's my turn now." I pushed her gently down on her back. As I knelt down beside her, I ran my hand over her body taking in her beauty. I caressed her small breasts and couldn't resist tweaking her swelling nipples. She groaned as I pull on her erase-tip sized nipples, rolling them between my fingers and encouraging them to greater lengths.

My gaze traveled down her body. I touched her thighs and gently pushed them apart. A thick black mat of hair covered her sex. She saw me looking there and said, "I hope you don't find all that hair disgusting. With no man around I haven't kept up with my grooming. To tell you the truth, I stopped because every time I began to shave and trim myself I would masturbate furiously. I would end up with three fingers in my pussy and a hairbrush handle up my ass. Afterwards I felt so guilty. So I just stopped trimming it."

I brushed away a tear that was forming in her right eye and gently kissed her. I said, "You're beautiful. All of you." I leaned over and put my nose in her bush. I smelled and tasted that most delicious delicacy, a women in heat. With one hand I caressed the inside of her right leg and with the thumb of the other hand I rub her velvet box. I found the slit and sank a knuckle inside and then my tongue. She was hot and wet. I gently parted her pussy lips and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go and then swirled it around.

Thinking about her description of how she masturbated, I replaced my tongue with my thumb and slide my index finger down against her little asshole. I moved my thumb in a circular motion and gently pressed my finger against her brown button. Some women don't want you to play with their ass. Most, I believe, are just afraid it might hurt. Elizabeth was that way. Now she loves for me to stick a finger up her butt when I eat her pussy. A couple of times when Elizabeth has been really relaxed, like after having a little too much wine to drink, she has let me fuck her in the ass. I have never really gotten much more than the tip of my dick in her, but I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

I decided to play it safe with Charlotte and let her make the first move. So far she seemed to be enjoying my manual efforts. She began pushing down on my finger. Teasing her, I pulled it away. Then I stuck it in her pussy to get some lubrication. Next I began nipping at the outer lips of her pussy and gently tugging on them with my teeth. As I did so I put my finger back against her winking asshole. She quickly wiggled down until she had impaled herself on my finger.

Charlotte's hips started rocking. She also began moaning and taking quicker, shorter breaths. She said, "Mason I need you inside me. Now! Can I be on top?"

Every the gentleman, I switched places with her. She got up on her knees and straddled my hips. She grabbed my erection and greedily lowered herself onto me. I went in easy. She was sopping wet. She leaned back and gave me a great view of her little titties. She began to ride me seriously, rocking back and forth so that her cunt traveled the full length of my manhood. When she got me all the way in, she circled her hips, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. It was a good thing I had just fucked her sister because otherwise I couldn't have lasted with this view and this action!

I reached up and played with her tits as she rocked back and forth humping me for all she was worth. I pulled on her nips stretching them out until they were a good 3/4 of an inch long. Her eyes were tightly closed. She let out a satisfied moan and her neck and chest flushed with red patches.

She cried out, " Oh my God. Oh my God!" That was too much for me. It was now my turn to moan and grunt as I started pumping her pussy full of my cum. She felt the heat of my fluid and her pussy clamped down on my dick as she began to cum and cum.

Slowly, she slumped down on my chest. I felt her pussy pulsating as she rode the wave of her orgasm. I held her tight. We were each lost in a most satisfying moment.

A few minutes later, I heard the soft noise of house slippers on grass. A smiling Elizabeth came walking up to us with two robes folded over her left arm. "What a lovely sight. My husband has his hand on my sister's ass and his sperm is oozing out of her privates." We both blushed. I moved my hand off Charlotte's butt and Charlotte stood and put on the robe her sister offered.

Charlotte asked, "Elizabeth, are you really okay with this?"

"Yes. I think it's because I love you both and because I don't think anything bad can happen. Mason's vasectomy eliminates one potential problem. I also trust both of you not to hurt me. Let's just keep it in the family and I'm okay with it."

Relieved, I smiled and nodded my agreement. Charlotte said, "Good. Thanks Sis."

Laughing Elizabeth said, "Now come into the house, it's time for a threesome...I've made us all brunch."