Directors Cut: Under Siege 2

Story Info
Sarah Ryback experiences some dark territory of her own.
1.6k words
38.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Ryback (Katherine Heigl)

Bobby Zacks (Morris Chestnut)

Kelly (Sandra Taylor)

Having finally reconciled with her uncle, Casey Ryback,18-year-old Sarah Ryback kissed him on the cheek before she stood up from the bar and decided to wander around the train. Snooping around, the buxom beauty roamed around the upstairs compartment and soon found herself in an empty sleeping coach where she came upon one of the railways employees, Bobby Zacks, an athletic African-American who was in the process of putting away a dirty mop and broom.

"Hi." she smiled warmly.

"Oh. Hey." he replied enthusiastically. "What's up?"

"Err. What's in there?" she inquired, pointing to the closet.

"Ah. Well you see, its top-secret train stuff." he stated smugly. "I can't let you get in there right now."

The couple both smiled as Sarah attempted to flirt with him.

"Oh come on. What's in there, really?"

"Nah-Nah. Come on now." he jested. "Don't make me restrain you. Because ah, I've been doing a little working out."

Sarah nodded sarcastically as he went on.

"And you see my chest?" he boasted. "You know, it'd be real easy for me to do that."

"Uh-Huh. Really?" she remarked. "Okay. So restrain me."

Bobby grinned at her request.

"Wait. You want me to restrain you?"

"Sure. Go right ahead." she shrugged while offering him her wrist.

"Alright. If you say so." he chuckled, as he reached out and put his hand on her. "It's gonna be real easy cause..."

Suddenly, as Bobby placed his hand on Sarah's wrist, the leggy brunette swiftly placed her free hand on top of his and with a simple twist abruptly hurled the startled employee across the floor, sending him hurtling into the narrow corridor.

"Whoa. Oh-kay?" he groaned while getting up slowly. "There's a mop and a broom, and a whole bunch of smelly stuff you don't want nothing to do with in there."

Sarah stood there with a smug expression on her face as Bobby stood up gradually.

"Wait." he added. " Who taught you all that shit?"

"Well. When I was young. I had this really great uncle who taught me all kinds of neat stuff." she explained while passing him in the corridor.

"And that's the dude that's with you downstairs?"

"Um. Yeah. I guess?" she shrugged before she smiled and walked towards the end of the carriage.

"Wait a minute." Bobby exclaimed. "There's nothing down there."

Sarah grinned and rolled her eyes.

"Hey. I'm telling you. Passengers are restricted back there."

Still smiling, the mischievous brunette places her hand on the locked door as the athletic porter approached her from behind. There, he took the opportunity to press his body up against hers, grinding his hard cock against her denim-clad butt before he whispered into her ear.

"Hey. Did you hear what I said?" he reiterated. "You can't be back here."

Sarah paused for a moment and moaned inwardly before she glanced over her shoulder, and instinctively wiggled her butt against his boner. Finally, the gorgeous teen turned to face him directly and leaned back against the door.

"Restricted access, huh?" she cooed seductively. "Who's going to stop me. You?"

Bobby couldn't help but steal a quick glance at her impressive chest, noting the way her short crop top clung to her ample cleavage and exposed her flat belly. He grinned as he noticed the way her breasts rose and fell with each labored breathe. Noting this, Sarah simply grinned and pushed out her chest further, almost encouraging him to stare. They now stood only inches apart as he reached down and places his hand on the side of bare hip - sending a jolt of electricity up and down her spine.

"You always get what you want?" he asked her.

Without warning, Sarah responded by lunging forward and pressing her lips to his. Bobby immediately reciprocated and they kissed each other zealously with tongue before his hands seemed to have a mind of their own, and he proceeded to grope and fondle her soft luscious tits.

"Hmm. Shit yeah." he growled as he licked her salty neck. "I've wanted to put my hands on these things from the moment I saw you."

"Mm." she purred. "Who's stopping you?"

"No one." he replied. "No one at all."

As incredible as this moment was, Bobby was then surprised as he watched the buxom brunette pull back from the kiss only to drop to her knees before him. In an instant her hand found his pants where she swiftly unzipped him and slipped his thick dark meat into her hot wet mouth.

"Oh. Fuck." he groaned as he felt her soft wet lips engulf him completely. "You white girls are fucking crazy."

Looking up at him with a mouth full of cock, Sarah winked in acknowledgement before her head proceeded to bob up and down and she polished his meat stick.

"Mm." she noised a minute later. "What about now. Can I go down here?"

"Baby. You can go where ever you like." he remarked, as he placed his hand on the back of head and invited her to suck him.

Sarah smiled and opened her mouth wide and attempted to deep-throat him.

"Oh-Shit!" he stammered. "You've done this shit before, huh baby."

The busty teenager simply winked up at him again as she continued to service his python, taking his breath away as she drooled and dribbled her spit all over his tool.

"That's it. Take it down your throat." he encouraged. "Just like that. Fuck yeah."

Bobby groaned involuntarily, watching in wonder as the sexy nameless teenager sucked his cock enthusiastically. Realizing their surroundings, he glanced over his shoulder and looked around to make sure the coast was still clear. The last thing they needed now were any interruptions. They were after all standing by the exit door, out in the open, engaged in oral sex. The sound of her wet mouth was clearly heard as she began to hungrily slurp and suck his shiny pole more keenly, stroking the base with her fist as she tickled the tip with her long pink tongue.

"Mmppphhhfff." she moaned between slurps. "I've been dying for some cock all fucking day."

"Oh shit." he groaned back, amazed by her zeal. "You're so good at that."

A moment later, Bobby pulled Sarah up by her arm and sneered.

"Now let me show you some neat shit my uncle showed me."

Opening the nearest door, he shoved the [salivating] brunette into a secluded sleeping compartment and immediately pawed at her clothes, quickly discarding her denim jacket and crop top and leaving her to stand there in nothing but her bra and jeans.

"Take that shit off." he insisted, as he unbutton his own shirt and pants and stroked his meat to her while she undressed.

For her part, Sarah didn't need to be asked twice and she immediately stripped and soon stood there as naked as the day she was born. Bobby pushed her onto the bed and urged her legs apart and moved to lay between her thighs. In an instant, he plunged his thick black cock into her teen cunt, causing her to gasp to the sudden penetration.

"Ugh." she whimpered. "You're so hard right now."

Sliding his thick dong into her tight puffy cunt, Sarah grunted aloud and gripped her long fingernails into his muscular biceps, as he steadied himself and began to piston in and out of her.

"Oh shit." he grimaced as he wiggled his hips back and forth and continued to impale her, delighted by just how tight she was.

Taking long deliberate strokes, the porter pulled his thick cock almost all the way out only to ram it home and fill her completely.

"Ugh. Yes." she gave out. "Fuck me. Fuck me baby. I need to get fucked!"

Drilling her long and hard, Bobby placed his arms underneath her legs and picked up the pace and began to pound into her fervently.

"Yeah. You like that?" he hissed. "You like that big man-dingo cock inside you baby?"

Sarah gasped and thrashed about wildly beneath her lover before she suddenly and abruptly came, her cunt walls squeezing around his cock-flesh like a vice. Sensing he too was close to climaxing, Bobby swiftly withdrew from her depths and suggested that she flip over - playfully smacking her pale white ass in the process.

"Huh?" she muttered. "What?"

"C'mon." he insisted. "Flip over baby. I wanna tap that shit from behind."

"Oh. Um. Okay?" she giggled as she slowly turned over on all fours and felt him rub the tip of his bell-end along the length of her dripping sex.

Gripping her luscious hips, he thrust forward and buried his wick, causing her to shriek out loud and groan with glee. The black porter then proceeded to thrust his meat into her pussy again and again when suddenly, the horny couple were interrupted by a soft feminine voice who Bobby immediately recognized belonging to the bubbly and voluptuous bar maid from downstairs, Kelly Taylor.

"Well, well, well." Kelly grinned mischievously, biting her French-polished nails with her teeth. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Oh shit!" Bobby stammered as he attempted to get up, leaving his teen lover naked and exposed for a moment - still kneeling on all fours in the doggy-style position.

While Sarah attempted to cover up, the foxy barmaid stepped into the small compartment and shut the door behind her.

"So is this a private party or can anyone join?" she asked in a soft feminine voice.

Bobby grinned and looked over at Sarah, waiting to gauge her reaction.

"Err. Sure. Why not?" the teen harlot quipped with a smile. "The more the merrier."

"Good." Kelly replied before she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Now this is going to be an interesting trip." Bobby added.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Horse Emma lusts after her son's friend with a unique nickname.in Mature
Nameless Breeding Slut Married man Jason meets gorgeous mystery girl at hotel bar.in Fetish
Westville High - The Water Park Teen genius lures Sarah Stevens to the water park.in Humor & Satire
Committed Spider-Man Ch. 01 The Black Cat surprises Spider-Man with her natural gifts.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 05 Anniversary party turns into an all-out orgy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories