Dirty Black Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I dropped the cell phone down and rested it on my left thigh, leaving it in the perfect position for the sound of Summer's eager fellatio to be picked up by the receiver.

Keeping my gaze alternating between the road and Summer's mouth gouging at my erection, after about 15 seconds or so I picked the phone back up and checked to see if Larry was still on the line.

"Still there?" I grinned.

All I could hear on the other end was an enraged man without the ability now to string more than a cursing grunt or two together.

"I really don't understand what your so mad about Larry...I mean with all the poon you've been racking up over the years on the side, you had to know if you deprive your woman long enough she'd eventually find someone else too...and from the looks of a lot of these guys faces out here at these stoplights when they look over at your Wife giving me a blowjob, they look like they'd be more than happy to take a shot at Summer's sweet pussy too...maybe I'll start passing her around Larry...she's got a lot of frustrations to work out...," I added, my eyes fixated on the black woman's glowing pupils staring back at me as we waited for the light to turn green.

"She's gonna swallow my cum Larry...right here in public with all these men, and a few other women watching...same mouth you kissed on your wedding day Larry all drenched in cum," I added before tapping my thumb down to abruptly end the call.

"Well that seemed to go well," I exhaled once I'd set her phone back down.

Summer's eagerness to finish the chore shocked me but I pulled her mouth away before she actually made me ejaculate.

"I got a better idea for what to do with that Baby...where did you say he worked...let's take a swing by there and really make all this hit home for him," I told Summer as she pulled her mouth away from my throbbing cock and wiped her lips.

________________________________

Circling town for about 20 minutes, Summer and I inevitably decided to put part 2 of our plan into action a day early.

"Might as well strike while the iron's hot," I thought to myself, in hopes of taking advantage of the disorientating loop we just threw her Husband for.

The sound and seriousness of voice Larry Franklin's voice did cause the hair on the back of my neck to stand up, and it was clear he was a danger to anyone in his path once he was wounded. But like a brave and crazy kid with a stick, I found myself getting a deep-seated jones to poke that angry tiger through the bars of his cage.

Larry Franklin spent his days at a large office building on the outskirts of downtown where the company he worked for had the run of all the 3rd floor offices. Driving around the parking lot to make sure his car was still there, Summer instantly pointed it out, informing me that part of Larry's promotion was an assigned parking spot near the main entrance to the building.

"So where would a good spot be for us to drop anchor?" I asked her, still rubbing my cock with my right hand to keep it hard for what was to come.

"Let's head up a few rows into the general lot," Summer turned her head and pointed. "It still looks like a lot of people are coming back from their lunch hour...maybe we can get lucky enough and catch one or two."

"Besides...it'll also give us a good view to the front door in case Larry decides to leave early to try to track me down," Summer added as if she'd put quite a bit of thought into this as well.

So I did just that, steering the car around until we found three consecutive empty spaces. Backing the car into the one in the middle so we were facing the entrance, all we had left to do was cuddle and wait under the radiant, early afternoon November sun.

For several minutes we just sat there nuzzling and kissing, each of us keeping an eye peeled on our surroundings. Summer's right hand eventually disappeared once again inside my fly and pretty soon she'd fished my cock free. Scrubbing her fingers up and down the shaft several times until it was standing straight up at a slightly bent right angle, I openly stared at the entrancing color contrast of her dark fingers encasing the peachy-white girth of my erection. Just as I'd done a night earlier when Summer and I first broke the ice on my cabin's sofa, I reached down and gently fondled the full swells of her bosom as she continued to fondle my manhood.

Reaching into my left pocket before things got any more out of hand, I grabbed one of the condoms I'd stashed away and placed it on top of the dashboard. Having shot my seed deep into her womb the night before, I knew the condom wasn't a necessity since she told me she'd had her tubes tied several years back. Instead, the rubber was going to serve as a vital part to the next phase of our plan. Absorbing Summer's warmth beside me, I asked her if she'd seen anyone she recognized yet.

"No...nothing so far," she answered in a low whisper as I rolled one of her nipples between my fingers through her top.

I could see Summer craning her neck every few seconds, scanning the landscape around us until I finally saw her big brown eyes light up.

"See something?" I asked.

"Hold on...yeah...I think so," she replied, inching a little further up in her seat as she watched a Chevy Tahoe pull off the main road and into the parking lot.

"That's Gary Lawson I think...he works in the same office with Larry," Summer continued, her gaze glued on the approaching SUV until she was sure it was him.

Within a couple of seconds the Tahoe had eased around the bend and was making its way straight for the lot we were parked in.

"Yep...Yeah that's him," Summer finally confirmed.

"OK then... Now comes the hard part...Giddy-up...let's see how flexible you still are," I cracked, sliding all the way back in my seat allowing her enough room to slide on top of me.

Reaching behind Summer before she'd pressed her crotch all the way down on top of mine, I grabbed the condom from the dash and tore open the pack. Taking the moistened ring between my fingers, I blindly lowered it down and rolled the jimmycap over the bulging head of my penis.

"Ready to go," I told Summer then instantly shuddered and sighed when I felt the warm and slippery velvet grip of her cunt begin to swallow my erection.

"Good thing you had enough foresight not to wear any panties...no way as tight as things are in this seat we'd ever got them off," I laughed, face to face now with the married woman as she began humping me with her back to the steering wheel.

Looking over her shoulder every few seconds to keep track of Gary's steady approach, it was clear her Husband's co-worker had latched on to either of the empty spaces to each side of Summer's Camry, with no clue yet what was going on inside it.

_____________________________________

Gary Lawson didn't have that big of an ax to grind with Larry Franklin. Both men had been with the company for the better part of a decade, Larry one year longer than Gary, and they had formed a reasonably civil working relationship. Gary had been put off a little when Larry got the promotion he, along with four others from the department, put in for. That reaction was borne mainly out of personal disappointment however, not out of any doubt that Larry was worthy of the position. Still, it didn't keep Gary from watching every little move Larry made after the promotion, just waiting for his new boss to stub a toe.

There was also the small matter of Larry making a drunken pass at Gary's Wife a few years earlier at an office Christmas party. She'd politely declined then removed herself from the situation, telling Larry to go back over and spend the rest of the evening with his own Wife. Gary was pretty sure Larry was too drunk to even remember the brief encounter but for whatever reason, it had always stayed in the back of his mind. Little did he know on his way back from Quiznos that afternoon, his moment of redemption was mere seconds away.

Oblivious to anything going on inside the blue Camry he'd parked next to, Gary stuffed his keys into his pocket and closed the door of his SUV. It wasn't until he'd taken a step or two that some rustling inside the vehicle caught Gary's attention. The windows were halfway down on each side of the car but the sun was shining in at such an angle it was difficult to see inside without shielding his eyes. About all he could see when he did try to look inside the Camry was the back of what seemed to be a floral patterned dress or blouse pressed against the front of the steering wheel.

Taking a few steps forward, trying his best to appear as if he was minding his own business while at the same time peeking inside the car, Gary went numb and stopped dead in his tracks when he made eye contact with his Boss' Wife straddling someone in the driver's seat.

"Summer?" Gary muttered, his head growing light from the sudden lack of blood flow.

"Hi Gary...how have you been?" she asked with the same comfortable ease of a running into someone at a company picnic.

"Ahh...waaa...," he stammered, sensing from the white hand on Summer's shoulder that it wasn't her Husband beneath her.

Standing less than five feet from the open window, Gary was sure he could hear the squishing sound of Summer's vagina crashing down on the faceless man's cock and each time he inhaled, he could also discern the unmistakable musky scent of feminine arousal permiating the air.

"Headed back to work?" Summer smiled a devilish smile, her lower body still grinding in rythem on top of the man beneath her.

All Gary could manage was a slight nod of his head as he tried to tear his gaze away from his Boss' Wife sexually engaged with another man. Finally he was able to turn on his suddenly jellified legs and start walking back towards the office.

"There's simply no way in the world Larry's going to hear about this directly from me", Gary thought to himself especially after seeing the mood his Boss was in when he did get back inside, but it was almost certain everyone in the office would soon be gossiping incessantly about the rumors of why their Boss 'might' be in such a bad mood.

__________________________________

Looking straight into Summer's gleaming eyes as she humped her crotch down on top of mine, I was almost sure I could see the gears grinding in her head, imagining in her mind's eye what must be going through Gary Lawson's head the first time he laid eyes on Larry after re-entering the office. The mental gymnastics Summer was doing only served to increase the pace and friction of her greasy snatch working up and down on my cock until I had no choice but to cum.

Reaching each of my hands around Summer's back, I clutched them tight against the front of the dashboard. Writhing now as one, I was sure the sounds of our collective groans were carrying well out the open windows, but by then neither of us really cared who else heard or saw what we were doing. Clenching my fists tight around the edge of the dash, I repeatedly lurched up like a madman beneath Summer until I filled the condom with my scalding jizz.

Feeling the weight of Summer's breasts pressing hard against my cheeks and chin through her thin top, within a few seconds she was cumming as well as the constricting tightness of her cunt milked every bit of my dripping seed into the rubber's reservoir.

The normal wave of orgasmic paralysis sweeping through every fiber of my body, I fought the urge to lay back and savor the moment, knowing we had to get a move on. Helping Summer off my lap until she had settled into a grinning and spent heap beside me in the passenger seat, I then rolled the messy sheath of the used condom off my cock and gently lowered it to the floor, paying special attention not to spill it's vital contents. Once everything was in place, I turned the key in the ignition and rolled out of our parking spot.

"You want to do this, or do you want me to?" I asked Summer as we approached the front of the building once again.

"It's on my side...I'll do it," she offered.

"OK then...here it is," I smiled before reaching down and grabbing the still warm and stretched cylinder of my accumulated semen.

Easing the car directly behind the back of Larry Franklin's brand new, cream colored Lexus, Summer pinched the used condom between her fingers, exited, then made a bee-line for the front of her Husband's car. Seeing her bend over the hood with one eye as I kept watch on the front door of the office complex with the other, I saw Summer slide the open end of the condom over the tip of the Lexus' driver's side windshield wiper before pulling it snuggly down as far as it would go.

"Perfect," I muttered, imagining what it must look like to see that rubber blade soaked with my still steaming seed, and what it would inevitably look like when Larry was forced to remove it.

Easing the car up a few inches so Summer could quickly scoot in, once she'd closed the door I hit the gas and we were on our way.

After we put a few blocks behind us I reached over and grabbed Summer's cell phone once again and dialed her Husband's number. It rang 5 times, but he finally picked up. Strangely he didn't say a word when he answered, but I could clearly hear his agitated breathing on the other end.

"Hello again Mr. Franklin," I broke the silence. "Wondering if you've been outside this afternoon...its beautiful right now...they say we might get some rain later though...I just wanted to make sure you've got some good wipers on that snazzy new Lexus of yours?"

"I'm gonna kill you," Larry offered bluntly, obviously grasping for the last straw of intimidation given his helpless state at the moment. "And I'm gonna kill her too!"

"Oh...we'll see about that Larry...kind of ironic huh...you have dozens of affairs without any regard for your Wife then Summer goes out and has one and your ready to kill over it...that doesn't sound like a healthy perspective if I must say," I wryly suggested.

"Not to change the subject, but I hope the guy that sold you the car threw in a free squeegee with the deal...I'm not saying...I'm just saying," I added before hanging up.

"WHEW," I sighed and looked over at Summer once I laid the phone down.

"What now?" she asked.

"Let's get some take-out and head back up to the cabin for the night," I said. "Then we can start phase three of the plan."

"And what would that be?" she prodded. "You have kept that a big secret."

"Oh...just a little appeal to your Husband's prurient interests," I offered. "After all this, I think he could use a little ego boost right now."

*

Part 2 Coming Shortly

12