Dirty Blonde

Story Info
A man fulfills his fantasy with his hot coworker.
3.4k words
4.28
22k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll start this story by telling you something I'm sure many of you can relate to: I always want what I can't have, and as a man I always want the women who would be totally wrong for me and turn my world upside down. Women seem to crave bad boys in much the same manner.

I won't spend much time describing myself because, let's face it, the beauty of the picture I'm painting, what you all want to "see," isn't me. Besides, nobody likes a self-gratifying rant where the writer strokes his own ego with exaggerated claims. I am an honest and straight-forward man and will describe myself in such a manner. I'm 6'5'' with an athletic body. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and, dun dun dun dunnnn I'm better endowed than the average man. It comes with the territory when you're tall. I'll let you form your own mental image and not do that ego stroking I mentioned.

Now for the story!

I work in the financial industry and as such I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by some beautiful women. I don't know what it is about the industry, but this job has had the highest percentage of hotties out of any occupation I've ever had. At my location alone there are three women who I'd gladly jump on given the opportunity. Two of those are near the absolutely gorgeous level.

One is a petite early twenties brunette with a small tight ass and the biggest tits you've ever seen on such a small frame. She's gonna have back problems later in life, but I will happily oggle those puppies dangling over the counter whenever she talks to me. Sometimes she covers them with a hand, other times not, but she always wears low-cut shirts to garner attention and boy does she get it! I made a pass at her once to tragic results. Despite her constant flirting she was too loyal to her fiancee to give me a go. I figure she played the game with me just for the attention. Tease.

The other is a twenty four year old, recently single, mother of one. That sentence doesn't sound too flattering, but believe me when I tell you she is a MILF. She had her child at nineteen and somehow, as God's gift to us all, maintained the sexiest, tightest little body you have ever seen. She's about 5'6'' with dirty blond hair a couple inches past her shoulders. She's got deep blue eyes and tans just enough to look that delicious tone. It's not an excessive tan like some girls. It's just the right amount. She's got perky little breasts, a solid B-cup I'd say, with light, fleshy colored areola that nearly blend in to the skin. I glanced those one day when I stood up from my desk just as she was bending over at her desk to file something away. She had a light, flowery blouse on that fell away from her bosom just enough to reveal the edge of the areola. Her best feature however, is her ass.

Normally I would say "butt." The word "butt" just doesn't have enough emphasis with it to do her justice. Her ass isn't huge, but it is extremely well formed and full. I had never been an ass man until I saw hers. You see it and quite literally have to stop yourself from running over and grabbing it. She knows it's power and flaunts it very well. Almost daily she'll wear form fitting "soft" pants as I think of them. Forgive me ladies for not knowing what they're called, but they look to be a very soft fabric, almost like sweats, but are even softer, thinner, and display every curve of that succulent ass. I should mention that our Dirty Blonde here is a thong enthusiast to say the least. I'm able to have frank discussions with her and I commented one day while we were outside how she must freeze in her "soft" pants and butt floss. She giggled, agreed she gets cold, but then said she has to wear thongs so her panty lines don't show. Whatever the reason, I'm happy.

I'm not a player, but I love to play the game. I email a couple of girls very regularly whilst at work and flirt. I'll make normal conversation and relate to their daily lives as well as offer advice when I feel its appropriate or wanted, but the fun is in the occasional naughty joke or innuendos. I'll sneak in adult humor when I know their in a mood that will allow me to get away with it. The innuendos are the best though. I enjoy finding ways to say harmless things that are on topic, but are rife with innuendo that the girls couldn't help but notice and think about. Women think about sex as much as men. You just have to steer their minds there sometimes.

These girls are very sexual creatures. Like I said, I'm in with them to a point where we can have pretty bold conversations and they divulge sexual exploits. For instance I know that Petite Brunette has made private porn with her fiancee and that Dirty Blonde has a rabbit dildo, has had her asshole licked before, and enjoyed being choked into a more intense climax the couple times she tried it. Its amazing what you can get women to say once you get them going. Its also fun to watch them blush.

Recently I've been more of a horndog than usual and had been flirting pretty heavily with her in emails. The other day I paid her a pretty straight-forward compliment about her many charms. She does have a kind personality and is responsible as a mother, but she has that naughty girl side that I'm reminded of every time she bends over and I see the butterfly tattoo on her lower back. Call it a tramp stamp if you must. On her its hot. The charm I alluded to was her ass. She took the compliment in stride and did something unexpected, she complimented me. I was unprepared for such a result. I figured she would be gracious, but play it off. Instead she said I was charming as well. I continued to email her and turned the conversation to an area where I could make her life and smile while I figured things out in my head. I kept her giggling and plotted my next move.

I think Petite Brunette noticed the extra attention I was putting toward Dirty Blonde because when she asked me a question later that day she bent over the counter, in an even more low cut than usual top, and exposed the vast majority of her luscious breasts to me. She didn't cover them with a hand and I struggled to make it look like I was maintaining eye contact. They hung there, the nipples pressed tightly against the fabric still stretched around them, in all their flowery glory. She has that very light, flowery skin and her breasts have those tiny sky blue veins just below the surface, taunting and telling you just how engorged and plump her breasts are.

I ended my conversation with her and left her to her work knowing she was a dead end. There was some great scenery, but nowhere to go. Opportunity then presented itself as Dirty Blonde needed a favor. I had to deal with a customer of hers and complete some mundane, tedious task because she was going to be gone when they came in. She then told me she would "owe me" and "do something" for me before finally saying I "should suggest something" with one of those wink smiley faces. I know she's used men to do her bidding before with no real reward, but I was going to end up doing the work anyway so I went with it and first told her I'd have to think about what I wanted as my reward. The assumed reward being a beverage or snack from across the street.

I went home that night and mulled over my response. When I went into work the following morning, prepared to do her bidding, I emailed her my request. It was simple. A blow pop. The exact wording and phrasing however, was genius, or so I thought until I found out I was her puppet all along. I told her that her question was. "...a hard one. There's a lot I want, but most of it is bad for me. I have to learn to control my appetite. How about a blow... pop."

The "hard one" is an easy innuendo to get a giggle from, but it doesn't seem deliberate. Referring to my appetite made her think about a conversation a week prior where we discussed libidos and she referred to mine as my "appetite." And then the blow pop with the pause written between was a slight joke that I knew she would giggle at. It was a treat with both enjoyed, and it implied my true desire. The sentence is easily dismissed as about food with a silly joke at the end to the average reader, but to her there was subtext if she chose to read it.

And she did.

When I turned in her project to her the next day she gave me a big, warm smile. After she read my email she studied me for a moment and then, with our eyes met, she gave me a different kind of smile. It was a mischievous smile with those busy, softened eyes with just a small glimmer of desire. Its a very hard look to describe, but to anyone who's every looked closely at a woman before or during sex, you know that look in her eyes.

I was floored by the look.

She continued to play along with the food ploy with her own subtext. She told me I could get whatever I want and she'd be good with it. I was without words, for once, and my heart beat wildly in my chest while my loins actually ached with desire. She was ripe for the picking, but I wasn't sure how to proceed. We were at an entirely different point in the game.

Later that day we had a conference call in the front office. What it was about I honestly don't remember. The shades had already been pulled because the sun shines through the abandoned front office something fierce in the afternoon. All I had to do was "accidentally" lock the door when we entered. She either didn't hear it or simply didn't say anything.

She settled in behind the desk, logged on to our call, and muted our side. My mind was racing and my hormones raging. I wanted her bad, but I hadn't quite figured out how to initiate the physical contact. She played with her phone and I wandered in thought, neither of us listening to the call, both of us stealing glances. When I came back from a particularly enjoyable thought I realized I had a raging hard on. I immediately tried to conceal it, worried that she really wasn't interested and that I'd just embarrassed myself, when I noticed she was looking at the bulge in my pants. I froze, afraid of what could go wrong, but proud of what I had and hoping she liked it. She was recently single if you'll remember, and she hadn't been looking for any guys after the douchebag she just got rid of, so I knew she hadn't gotten laid in a while. Her rabbit could only do so much.

In a bold and deliberate move I spread my legs a little and moved my hands away, exposing the full bulge to her. It was a gambit, but I was so worked up I had to take the risk. I could have still played it off as a simple embarrassing accident.

After more silence, and staring, she spoke. "We always figured you were big. I guess now I know."

Feeling suddenly flush I moved my legs together and covered it up. She then took the reigns and made my day.

"Don't. I want to see it."

Suddenly without control of myself, and at her mercy, I obeyed. We were less than ten feet away from an active lobby with only some black shades to conceal us, but I wanted to fuck her. There had been times when I was frustrated with her, as coworkers get, and I wanted to fuck her mouth quiet, but this time I just wanted to fuck her.

"You want to see it?" I asked, still stunned at what she said.

"Yes."

Without a further thought I unzipped. I heard her gasp that we were actually doing this. Then I pulled my throbbing member out. The thrill of the workplace was nothing compared to the thrill of exposing myself to this beautiful woman I'd wanted to make love to for an eternity. Her eyes stayed fixed on my penis and if I'm not mistaken, she licked her lips.

"Come here."

Utterly at her every whim, I obeyed and walked around the desk. What I hadn't seen from my side of the desk was that her hand was at her crotch, dangling there as if she instinctively wanted to rub her pussy.

I spoke the only semi-intelligible sentence I could form. "I've wanted you for a long time."

No shit. I thought.

"What do you want to do to me?" She continued to look at my cock which, in her seated position was very close to her face.

Start out slow I thought, then work your way up. "I want to suck your pussy and lick your tits and then fuck you."

Or not. I blurted out exactly what I wanted to do without tact.

"Mmmm." She moaned softly.

I about came in her face when I saw that she had started rubbing her pussy through her "soft" pants. I couldn't take it any more. I got down behind the desk and pulled her down.

"Come here." I grunted out before pulling her against my lips. She didn't fight it.

I kissed softly, and then firmly, and sucked gently on her bottom lip. Then she slid her tongue into my mouth. I responded in kind and our tongues danced sensually. I held the back of her neck with one hand, keeping her lips against mine, and with my other hand I traced down her clavicle, over the curve of her breast, down her flat tummy, and lingered a while around the waistline of her pants. I slowly dragged my fingers across the warm skin, occasionally dipping one finger under the fabric of her pants. Knowing exactly where I wanted to go I softly brushed a strand of hair over her ear, kissed her passionately once more, and then kissed lower. I kissed her neck and sucked it gently, then I kissed down the line of her clavicle, intermittently letting my tongue slide across the skin. Both hands now set to the same task I pulled away her top and bra enough to reveal a bare breast. Greedily I latched on to the nipple and sucked it hard. First just the nipple, then I allowed more of her breast into my mouth and sucked on as much of her as I could. I bit the nipple softly before finally releasing it.

She lay back and aside from a few quiet moans while I worked, she remained silent. We were in dangerous territory and couldn't risk being caught. Letting her breast fall back into place I raised her shirt and kissed her stomach, planting half a dozen kisses as I moved toward her sweet spot. Fully engrossed by lust I clenched the waist of her pants and ripped them down. She was wearing a lacy, blue thong that was almost see through. I could tell she was completely shaved, and wet. I had imagined she might have a small blonde thatch above her pussy, but she was even better manicured than that. I kissed her above the panties first but quickly became disinterested with them as her scent filled me. Tearing them away I pounced on her with my tongue. Her pussy was bright pink and tasted of mild strawberries. I started out with strong sucking and slid my tongue into her hole repeatedly. She moaned and I slowed down, wanting to make her pleasure last as long as possible. I gently kissed her clitoris and slide my tongue vertically between her labia. I lapped at her softly before taking her clitoral hood into my mouth and sucking on it the way I had sucked her nipple. I slid my middle finger inside her hot, wet hole while I sucked. In and out, in and out, I fucked her with my finger.

She was tighter than I'd expected. Apparently she hadn't yet used her rabbit during her single time. She enjoyed the inactivity until her sexual desire built up to the point where we ravished each other in the office. Our conference call was to last an hour. I spent a good fifteen minutes eating her out. She came in my mouth twice, muffling her moans as she did. At one point she reached her arms up and braced herself against the desk as an orgasm exploded through her body.

Finally, having pleased her substantially, it was my turn. I lay next to her, my cock still throbbing, and she hungrily grabbed it and lowered her mouth over it. She worked the shaft with one hand, massaged my balls with the other, and sucked the head, sliding her tongue against the underside. She licked the length of the shaft and then took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. She deep throated me about three-fourths the way down and I about spunked right down her throat. I was impressed she had gotten that far. Only one other girl had ever accomplished that much.

I knew I wasn't going to last long and I wanted to fuck her so I told her to stop and lay back. Placing her legs on my shoulders I entered her in a missionary style. She was tight as it was, but in that position she was clamped around me even tighter. At first I couldn't get in all the way, but after a dozen small back and forth movements I pushed my way through. Feeling that I was all the way in I retracted to the edge and then rammed her hard, going balls deep. I started with a few slow thrusts, but quickly switched to full-on fucking. Her wet pussy felt absolutely amazing wrapped around my dick. I felt my balls tighten and knew I had to act fast. Barely getting out the words I asked if she was on birth control and she responded, as I continued to slam my cock into her, that she was on the pill and she wanted me to cum inside of her. For a second I was hesitant, birth control had failed her once before, but I quickly dismissed the idea and shot my load deep inside her. I could feel it rush around the tip of my penis as it gushed out and filled her. She moaned loudly as she orgasmed a third time. I spurted eight times in an epic orgasm before I finally collapsed onto her. I prayed no one had heard, but still didn't care. I held my weight in a push up position over her, my cock still rigid inside of her. I balanced on one hand and used the other to free her other breast. I wouldn't neglect it.

After I softened I released her nipple from my mouth and pulled out. She lay there for a moment, as if the reality of what had just happened was setting in. I watched my cum ooze out of her pink slit, still slightly open from my penis. I wanted to do her all over again.

I wiped off with tissues that were on the desk and handed her a couple. She did a pre-clean and then, once she was clothed, excused herself to the bathroom to completely freshen up. I sat and listened to the end of the call, figuring out what to say next and how I could make it happen again.