Dirty Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will have to excuse me, gentleman," I said to my companions. "I am going to lunch with Rebecca here, who is a local interior designer. We are going to discuss some options for the interior of the restaurant."

"Umm, perhaps I should come to?" asked the regional manager, hopefully. The contractor stifled a laugh.

"Oh, I would love to have you along," Rebecca said, shifting her gaze from me to the manager, "but my car is only a two seater. Sorry." Rebecca took my arm, and we started to walk towards her car. Behind me I heard the head contractor laugh out loud.

We reached the car, and I took one last look at the construction site. The regional manager had disappeared into the trailer, but the three carpenters and the contractor were standing together, whispering softly with their eyes fixed on Rebecca. "Horny little bastards," I thought to myself, "if only they knew what amazing surprise is hidden under that skirt."

Rebecca has booked us lunch at a "quiet, dark little restaurant where we can talk in peace," she told me. "I hope you don't have to be back too quickly, we have a lot to discuss."

"Oh no. Firstly, I have already introduced you as a business colleague, so I can always claim that we were actually discussing business. And secondly, I don't think any of those guys could fault me for taking a little extra time at lunch with such a beautiful blond."

"Oh, you are so sweet," she said, downshifting into a corner. "I must admit, though. Having all those hot, blue-collar men staring at me was a bit of a thrill. I have a fantasy about being serviced by a bevy of construction workers in a house being remodelled. I have never had the guts to fulfil it. You never know how a group of men would react to finding out my little secret."

"If I recall from last night," I said, "you're secret wasn't so little. It was big and hard, and tasted great." I could feel my penis growing in my pants. "How do men usually react when they find out you are a transsexual?"

"It depends."

"On what?"

"If they are alone. If I have a man in my bedroom, and it is just the two of us, when I peel off those panties 9 times out of 10 the man gladly sucks me off. Oh, they may play a little 'oh my, you are a guy' game for a minute. But most men are so horny that they will fuck anything."

Rebecca continued, "now, it's a different story if I am with a group of men when they find out. They play all macho, and act disgusted. But let me tell you, more than a few times when I have revealed my secret to a group of men, the men come up individually later to get my phone number. In fact, usually the ones who protest the loudest are the first ones to want to get in your pants and suck you dry. Secretly, I think all men want a spin with a transsexual. They are just afraid to admit it. So what about you, before your night with Chantal, have you ever dreamed about being with a tranny?"

"Actually, no." I said. "But I had never seen one that looked as good as Chantal. Or you. The only transsexuals I had seen worked a street corner in the city, and looked like they could use a good shave."

Rebecca laughed. "Yeah, most of those 'transsexuals' are just gay guys who put on a dress to get some action. Real transsexuals like Chantal or myself are actually women, at least emotionally. Somehow the gender in our head doesn't match the gender of our bodies."

"So, do you want to have a sex change then?"

"Myself, I don't. I am happy with the person I am right now. I have an excellent job, I look fabulous and I have friends and family who love and support me. I feel like a woman, but my penis is a part of me. Cutting off my penis would be like cutting off my arm. I don't see what good that would do."

Rebecca pulled into the parking lot of a small Italian restaurant. She parked the car, but didn't turn it off right away. "Chantal feels the same way I do. We both feel like women right now. We don't need a surgery to confirm that. But not everyone feels like I do. Some of the transsexuals that I know want to go through the surgery and fully become women. If that's what they want, then I say they should go for it. But for me, I could think of better things to spend my money on, like my education or this car." With that Rebecca shut off the engine and we proceeded inside the restaurant.

Our table was at the back of the restaurant, in a small alcove that held only two other tables. Given the fact that there were only 3 other tables in the restaurant currently occupied, it seemed quite likely that we would have the room to ourselves. "The restaurant is quite good," Rebecca said, "despite the small crowd. It is a lot busier at dinner. It's location is very far from any major office parks, so it's not really convenient for lunches, unless you are having an affair and want a discrete place to meet."

"Is that what this is," I asked, pulling out Rebecca's chair for her, "an affair?"

"Oh no," Rebecca said. "Firstly, Chantal knows that we are together. And secondly, we are just having lunch. Nothing more." I could feel my heart sink in my chest. I was very excited about the possibility of having sex with Rebecca, but with that statement it appeared that it wasn't going to happen, at least not at lunch.

I was soon over any regret about not getting to fuck Rebecca. We talked about a number of clients that she had or currently was working on, and the type of design ethics that she employed. I sat memorised as I listened to Rebecca discuss her work. She had such passion for her job that I could see were that confidence came from in her walk. Listen to her, I could understand why she didn't need an operation to confirm she was a woman. She knew who she was, and she didn't care what you thought about that. If you believed what she believed, then she would be your friend. And I could tell that she would be a fierce and loyal friend. And if you didn't see eye to eye with her, she wouldn't concern herself with you. She would leave you to live your life, and she would go on living hers. But if you crossed her, she could take a pound of flesh out of you and leave you whimpering like a hurt puppy in the corner.

"So, enough about me," Rebecca said as we finished our main course and waiter cleared away our plates. "Tell me a bit about what you do. What are you erecting here in town?" she asked. When she said the word erecting, a sly smile came across her face and her bare stocking foot pushed between my legs. My penis sprung to life, quickly becoming erect at the insistence of Rebecca's stroking foot.

"It's a restaurant, part of the chain I work for. They are pretty much an out of the box type thing. Same look at all the locations. Gives the customers a sense of security. Knowing that no matter where they go, they can find something familiar." My left hand reached across the table and stroked Rebecca's hand. My right hand was under the table undoing my fly and allowing Rebecca access to my cock. Her foot worked her way inside my pants and through the fly on my underwear to touch my naked cock. She gripped the shaft of my cock between her first and second toe, and started stroking it up and down.

Above the table, Rebecca's face was calm, like nothing was happening. "That must not provide a lot of creativity on your job, if you are putting up the same thing over and over again. I feel that we all need variety in our lives, don't you? I mean, why keep doing the same thing over and over when something so different, so unique, so special is just around the corner." I wasn't sure if she was talking about my job or my sex life, but I was finding it hard to keep a straight face. I could feel the heat rising in my face, my breathing was becoming heavier, and I was starting to shutter uncontrollably.

"I don't know," I managed to get out, my voice cracking. "There is a lot to be said, at least from the construction point of view, to being consistent. However, I do agree with you on the point about trying different things in your personal life. I, for instance, have never had sex in a public restaurant. How about you?"

Rebecca squeezed my cock between her toes. "Let's see. I have had sex in a club before. Out on the dance floor. I was wearing a short skirt and no panties. I started grinding against my boyfriend at the time and next thing I know he had undone his fly and was entering me. No one even noticed, but it was quite a thrill. Being so close to getting caught. I tell you, all this talk about sex has me quite hot. I think I am going to go to the washroom. Would you care to join me?" Rebecca rose out of her seat and started walking towards the restroom. I quickly pulled up my zipper, and followed.

Rebecca was waiting outside the washroom doors when I arrived. She grabbed me and pulled me in to the ladies room. We entered the first stall, and Rebecca locked the door behind us.

I sat on the toilet, and undid my pants, releasing my hard cock to the air. Rebecca turned around and pulled her skirt up. Her stockings rose up to her thighs, and she was wearing a pair of black panties. She pulled the black panties down around her ankles, and then stuffed them in her jacket pocket. She spread her legs slightly, and her penis, which had been tucked between her legs dropped down. She rubbed her cock and balls a few times, and I could see her penis start to grow.

I grabbed Rebecca's hips, and pulled her close to my face. I started by licking her balls as she slowly stroked her cock. Then I ran my tongue between her butt cheeks. As my tongue reached her asshole, Rebecca pushed back against me. However, I didn't let my tongue enter her, at least not yet. Instead I continued licking her crack up to her back, and then back down again to her balls. Rebecca's cock was now fully erect. I took her balls in my more, and pulled on them. Rebecca let out a shocked moan and started stroking herself even faster.

I released her sack from my mouth and worked my tongue back up to her hole. This time, I didn't resist penetrating it. As my tongue worked in her ass, Rebecca moved her ass back and forth against my face. Her breathing become heavy as my tongue spread her hole wide open. "I think you are ready to be fucked." I said removing my tongue from her ass and sitting back on the toilet. Rebecca lowered herself onto my cock.

I watched Rebecca's blond hair bounce against her back as she slid up and down my cock. I reached around with my hands, using one to massage her clothed breast and using the other to play with her hard shaft. I could feel myself reaching the verge of coming, so I started pushing up against Rebecca, trying to get deeper inside her. With a final few thrusts, I came.

"Oh no," said Rebecca. "I can't put my panties back on like this. Your come is going to run right out and create a wet spot on the back of my dress. How professional would that look?"

"Don't worry," I said, once again grabbing Rebecca's hips and pulling her close to my face. "I will clean you out." I buried my face in between her ass cheeks and sucked my come out of her ass. Rebecca was delighted, it obviously showed when she turned around and her cock was standing out hard in front of her. "Not to mention," I continued, "that we can't let you walk out the restaurant without taking care of this." I slipped my mouth, wet with my own come down onto Rebecca's shaft. Rebecca grabbed the back of my head and started furiously fucking my face. I could barely breathe, but it didn't last long before Rebecca came into my mouth. I swallowed every last drop.

Rebecca slipped back on her panties as I did my pants back up, and he headed back out to the table. The bill was waiting for us, so I paid it and we headed back out to Rebecca's car. "You know," I said, "that restaurant has some excellent food. But the dessert that was served in that washroom stall was the best part of the meal." Rebecca and I both laughed as we climbed into her car.

Chapter 4: Nicole's Room

I had spent nearly 2 hours at lunch that day, so I was very behind at the end of the day. I didn't end up leaving work until 8pm. I was supposed to meet Chantal at her house at 8pm. I phoned at 7:30 and professed my apologies.

"Don't worry," she said. "Rebecca and I are going out to get some dinner. Just come over. By the time you get here, Nicole should be home, and she can let you in. I will see you when Rebecca and I get back."

I arrived at Chantal's house about 8:20pm. Rebecca's Miata wasn't in the driveway, but a Honda Civic that I had not seen before was. I knocked on the door of the bungalow house.

A tall redhead answered the door. She stood about 5 foot 11, and was quite broad shouldered. Her face was square, but pretty, with green eyes. I quickly glanced down her body. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. The t-shirt was straining against the size of her breasts, which were incredibly large. She was quite curvaceous, unlike her two roommates who were slender.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hi, I'm Alan. I am here to see Chantal."

The redhead's face lit up with recognition. "You're Alan. Yes, Chantal told me to expect you. Come in. She and Rebecca went out to get some dinner. They should be back within an hour or so. Make yourself comfortable. Can I offer you something?"

I asked for a glass of wine, and sat down on the couch were the night before Chantal, Rebecca and I had incredible three-way sex. I started reminiscing on the event, and my penis started to get hard in my pants. Nicole returned carrying two glasses of red wine, and took the seat beside me.

"So, Rebecca and Chantal are quite taken with you. They are like two little school girls giggling all the time. You must be quite a man to get two worldly woman like Rebecca and Chantal so giddy."

I blushed. "I don't know about that. We certainly have had a great time together the past couple of days."

"I bet you have," said Nicole. "They wouldn't give me the full details, but they said that your tongue has a way of finding just the right spot inside a woman like myself. You know, we have an hour before the other two get back. We could sit here and try and make polite conversation, or we could go back to my room and I could take you for a test drive."

I wasn't sure. After all, Chantal had given me her blessing to fuck Rebecca, and she hadn't said anything about Nicole. But my cock did perk up at the suggestion, and Chantal hadn't seemed to mind that I had lunch with Rebecca. "Sure. Sounds like it could be fun."

Nicole led me to the back of the house where the three bedrooms were. She opened the door to hers, and I was amazed at what I saw. It was like a sex shop, with hand cuffs and whips hanging from the wall. A large selection of dildos and vibrators were sitting on one shelf. A collection of dirty magazines and porno tapes were set up by the TV. And hanging in the closet which was open were a number of different fetish uniforms – The nurse, the maid, and a cop's outfit. The room was lit with a red light hanging from the ceiling. There were three pictures on the walls. Two photographs of naked man hung on one wall. Above the bed hung a large painted portrait of Nicole, completely naked. A large, thick cock hung between her legs.

Nicole slipped off her shirt and jeans. Underneath she was wearing a lacy one-piece body suit. She pulled me close to her, and I could feel her hard penis jut up against my leg. Our mouths met in a kiss. She wrapped her strong arms around me, and pulled me down with her onto her bed. "So Alan, I hope you like dominant women. Because I like being superior." She pushed me off her, and jumped on top of me. "Women on top!" she said, holding my arms above me head.

Nicole undid by shirt and pants, and undressed me roughly, but quickly. Soon I was lying on my back, naked on Nicole's bed. Nicole, still in her body suit, once again straddled me and held my arms back. "I think I need to ensure that you aren't going to go anywhere," she said, as she pulled a pair of handcuffs from a bedside table. She cuffed one wrist, put the handcuffs through the metal posts on her bed, and cuffed the other wrist.

I was scared, but also aroused. Part of me wanted to ask Nicole to stop. Part of me wanted to scream. But another part of me wanted Nicole to have her way with me. I looked down at where Nicole sat on me. Our hard penises were touching, and I wanted to badly to have her cock in my mouth.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, glancing down between her legs.

"Your cock. It's quite big."

"9 and a half inches when fully erect. Do you like my cock?"

"Oh yes," I replied, feeling both foolish and turned on at the same time. "I would like your cock in my mouth." Nicole laughed, and pushed the crotch of her body suit away from her penis. She crawled up my chest, and let me taste the tip of her cock. After a few seconds of sucking, she pulled her cock away.

Once again she laughed. "Oh, this is going to be fun!" she said, and pulled the body suit off her left breast. She bent down and shoved the breast into my mouth. I eagerly sucked at it, her nipple getting hard in my mouth. As I sucked on her breast, Nicole humped against my stomach with her cock. I could feel it getting larger and larger. I thought it was impossible that her cock, which was already massive when she slipped it out of her body suit, could get any bigger. But I could feel it growing against me. Finally she removed her breast from my mouth, and I got a glimpse of her penis.

It was incredible! It was long and thick, bending slightly to the right. Her balls were pulled up tight against her body. She stroked her cock a few times. "Are you sure you want all this in your mouth? You are such a small man, I don't know if you could take it all." She slapped her penis against my chest.

"Please," I said, desperately craving her cock. "Please, let me try." I don't know what came over me, but I needed Nicole's cock in my mouth more than anything. I strained at my cuffs, hoping that I could break free and grab her. But I couldn't. I was helpless. I had to do whatever she said. And if she decided not to let me suck her off, there was nothing I could do about it.

Nicole brought her penis close to my mouth. I strained my neck to try and get at it, but she pulled it back. Then, she traced the head of her cock over my lips. I stuck out my tongue and flicked at it. Nicole moaned with each flick of my tongue. She moved further up, putting her balls in my mouth. Her cock came to rest between my eyes and as she moved slowly up and down, her cock was rubbing against my face. I sucked at her balls and stared cross-eyed at the massive cock that pressed against my face.

Finally Nicole relented, let me take a few inches of her penis in my mouth. I sucked at it like a man who has been in the desert sucks on a wet cloth for water. I so much wanted more of her cock. Nicole moaned and leaned her head back, allowing more of her massive member to slide inside my mouth. She pushed it further and further down. I didn't know if I could take it all, the sides of my mouth were straining to open wide enough, and I could feel myself starting to gag.

But I caught myself. I started to think about breathing through my nose, and suppressed my reflex to gag at the enormity that was inside my mouth. After relaxing, I was able to more fully enjoy the sensation of having so much in my mouth. I moved my head up and down as best I could beneath the weight of Nicole's body. Nicole started pumping up and down on my face and once again I started to loss control. I felt as if I couldn't breath and I could feel my throat start to spasm to clear itself. I breathed harder through my nose, and regained control. Nicole pumped faster and I could taste the pre-cum on the tip of her penis. "Oh yes, I am going to fuck your face," Nicole said. "You dirty little slut. You like this, don't you? You like my huge cock in your mouth. Take it all, you dirty slut!"