Dirty Circumstances Ch. 03

Story Info
A surprise meet.
2.2k words
4.57
26.4k
36

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
252 Followers

Hello everyone! Please don't chew my head off! My computer had a virus and all my data was wiped clean. So I was left with nothing, nada, zilch. It was very disheartening and I stopped writing for a little while. I received everyone's emails and feedbacks and it knocked me out of my mood to start back from 0. Sorry for such a short chapter but writer's block was at an all time high aaaaand I tried very hard to remember what I had planned for this story. I'll try and have it done in 8 chapters or less. Anyways please rate, comment and leave good criticism. And again sorry for the wait and length I will make up for it in the next chapter!

*****

"Oh my God! Yes right there!"

Gianni pounded into the sexy blonde from the Chief's party, Valerie. He was on his second round with the bombshell but still could not orgasm. He tried his hardest to concentrate as he jack hammered into her. She squirmed and moaned but none of it did anything for him. His cock was being massaged by her soft walls but his mind wouldn't connect the pleasure.

His mind started to form a picture of a chocolate goddess with fuck me now eyes and before he could blink he was finally cumming. He pulled out of the blonde and made his way to his bathroom. He pulled off the condom, tied it, and then flushed it down the toilet. He turned the shower on just when Valerie was entering.

"Mm babe that was great."

He couldn't help his grimace at her words as he thought of the quickest way he could get her out of his apartment.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

She quirked a perfectly waxed brow his way.

"I enjoyed myself as well."

She smiled and kissed him on his cheek before hopping into his shower. He sighed rolling his eyes and followed her in. He took one of the fastest showers in his life getting out before she tried to start a round three. He wanted her gone so he could work out, grab a pizza, and then pass out until work tomorrow. She finally came out of his bathroom and began to get dressed following his lead.

"Can we go to the mall? I have a craving for those little cinnamon rolls at that kiosk by Marciano's."

He gritted his teeth. Why the hell didn't he let her drive her own car? It seemed she was doing everything in her power to spend time with him.

"Sure."

They got inside of his car and were at the mall within twenty minutes. He began making his way to the food court but was consistently interrupted by Valerie stopping several times to make trips inside of different stores. He impatiently looked around itching to leave. Curly hair caught his eyes and he felt his heart stutter at the sight of Leona. Her hands were filled with bags and she was distracted as she talked animatedly on the phone. This was his first time seeing her in almost two weeks since the club incident.

His fascination with her suddenly turned to anger as he watched someone trail behind her not so subtly. He could tell the man was following her and realized he was one of his older brother's cronies. He left the store slowly following the two. When Leona ducked into a store he grabbed the man's arm twisting it and pulling him into a maintenance hallway out of the public eye.

"Ow, what the fuck man!"

"Why the fuck are you following the girl?"

The guy struggled and Gianni twisted his arm at an unnatural angle causing him to pause. He craned his neck trying to get a look at the guy holding him.

"Gianni?"

"In the flesh. Now why were you following the girl?"

"Can you let me go? I can't feel the circulation in my arm."

Gianni pushed away from the man and crossed his arms. He was deadly intent on breaking his fucking arm if he didn't like his answer.

"Marcio sent me man."

"He sent you to follow a random girl?"

"Cut the bullshit Gianni. We both know that's the Chief's daughter. We both know why he wants me following her. You haven't been that long out of the life of crime. You know how these things work."

Gianni couldn't help the rage that began to color his vision red. The thought of Leona going missing or showing up dead somewhere sent his mind into a frenzy. He cracked his knuckles and stepped closer to the goon.

"Listen, you tell Marcio to stay the fuck away from her. If I catch him or anyone of you near her again I won't be responsible for my actions. Even if I am an officer of the law I still haven't forgotten some of the rules of the trade."

He saw the man opening his mouth to retort and quickly punched him in the face effectively breaking his nose. Blood began spilling out of his nose and he crumpled and fell. Gianni watched impassively and commanded him to get up. The man looked up remembering just who he was dealing with. Gianni may have wanted to run from his problems but the mob's blood still ran through his veins and he could be just as evil.

"Now you take that message back to Marcio. If he has a problem you tell him he knows where to find me."

The man nodded holding his nose and quickly left out. Gianni followed and made sure he left the mall completely before making his way back over to the store Leona went inside. His mind was reeling and he couldn't help the fear that encased him at thinking of Leona hurt, especially at the hands of his family. He willed his heart to slow down as he made his way around the store needing to see her to assure his mind that she was okay. He finally found her on an arts and crafts aisle gathering up paint and coloring supplies.

He'd be a liar if he said she didn't look good. She wore a pair of loose fitting jeans that were rolled up to her ankles and a pair of bright pink Toms shoes. She had on an oversized yellow button down shirt that had paint all over it. Her hair was in a ponytail but much of her unruly curls were able to escape framing her angelic face. Shit he needed to get a grip. He just needed to make sure she was alright then leave. As he began backing up she looked over in his direction.

"Prenelli?"

He froze and smiled awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. Those chocolate eyes entrapped him and he couldn't help the feeling of butterflies in the pit of his stomach. What the hell was his problem? He was acting like a teenager with a schoolboy crush.

"Hello, Leona."

"Hi. I haven't seen you in a while."

He watched as she juggled all of the supplies in her hand before he finally did the gentlemanly thing and grabbed them from her. Her smiled warmed her features and he couldn't help grinning like an idiot.

"How have you been?"

"Great. Your father has been running me ragged down at the precinct."

"That's daddy for you. He always values hard work. He wouldn't let me have a carefree summer. I'm doing some volunteer work at a youth center, hence all the art supplies."

"Explains all the paint on your clothes. You want to be a teacher or something?"

"Not really. I haven't exactly decided what I want to do. So I'm just trying to try different things this summer and find my calling."

"Sounds fun."

He watched as she went back to rummaging through supplies on the sales rack. He was surprised that she was sweet and they were able to hold a decent conversation. He forgot that they had a truce so there was no real reason for there to be any hostility.

"So what brings you here?"

He thought about the guy following her and immediately decided not to tell her.

"Just window shopping."

She continued browsing and finally checked out. A young woman, probably the same age as her, rung up her items sheepishly peeking at Gianni. Leona caught the glances but didn't make a big deal about it. He was extra fine and it didn't help that he wore low riding jeans and a tight black tee that had his muscles looking delicious.

"Your total is $52.49."

Before she could go inside her purse Gianni pulled out a card swiping and paying for it.

"Oh my god, Prenelli! You didn't have to do that."

"It's fine."

She grabbed the bags and swatted his hands away from trying to carry them.

"It's not that heavy. Besides you just paid for them the least I could do is carry them to my car."

He smiled at her logic and walked beside her as they exited the store.

"Gianni!"

He inwardly groaned forgetting about Valerie.

"I've been looking all over for you! Where have you been?"

Leona remained quiet surprised to see her mom's office secretary approaching them. She shouldn't have been too surprised seeing as he left her dad's birthday party with her. Why wouldn't he be dating? She needed to get a hold of herself. Valerie approached the two and finally took notice of Leona.

"Oh, hi Leona! How are you?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"Perfect!"

The blonde sidled up next to Gianni grabbing his hand. She could see the grimace grace his face and couldn't help feeling a little bad for the guy. She knew Valerie most of her life and knew she could be clingy and a little dingy which was not a great mix. Oh well, serves him right for bedding just anybody.

"Well nice bumping into you two. See you guys later."

Leona hurriedly made her way out of the store while Gianni watched on with worry. He wanted to see her safely to her car but he didn't want to seem too overbearing. Valerie cleared her throat and Gianni finally snapped back to her.

"Well we can go. I already got my rolls."

He sent up a silent prayer and proceeded to drag her to his car. This would be the last time he entertained Ms. Valerie.

***

"You're sure he was following her?"

"Yes sir. I apprehended him and got an answer out of him. I told him to send a message to my brother so I believe they will back off for a little while."

Gianni didn't like the worry that graced the Chief's face. He never saw the Chief out of sorts he was always stern and kept a cool demeanor but after telling him about what transpired with Leona he looked on edge.

"Those motherfuckers! My little girl. God, I've always told her to be mindful of her environment, but I don't want her walking around in fear having to constantly look over her shoulder just because of my occupation."

Gianni watched as the Chief rubbed a hand down his face. He leant back in his chair sighing while watching the ceiling.

"That was too close for comfort. I need to get the ball rolling as far as the case goes but I need my family safe. I need her to be on watch. I trust that you have our best interests at heart Prenelli. I want you on this case as much as possible."

Gianni nodded. The Chief began rummaging through papers.

"What do you think about Gary? Do you think he can watch Leona effectively? He would need to be around her almost 24/7."

Gianni's mind took a very selfish and dark turn. He didn't want Gary around her for his own reasons. He was a womanizer and he could see Gary talking Leona into his bed even if she was the Chief's daughter. His palms started to sweat. What he was going to say next would be selfish without a doubt. He knew exactly why he wanted this and it didn't make him feel any better.

"Well sir...I could watch Leona. It gives me a chance to be out on the streets obtaining more information and it's more unlikely that they would try anything knowing I'm with her. I may not be close to my family, but at the end of the day I am family and they would think twice about taking me out versus a random cop."

Chief contemplated this for a short while. He finally broke out into a grin standing and shaking Gianni's hand.

"Great thinking Prenelli. Like I said in no time you could have my position!"

They both shared a grin and relief. The Chief was relieved knowing his daughter was in good hands and Gianni was relieved knowing that he could have peace of mind about Leona's safety while being in proximity to protect her. He didn't let the nagging voice in his head deter him about the real reasons he wanted to be near her.

"Now all that's left is breaking it to the little lady. You may not know my daughter but she can be very stubborn and learning about a babysitter will not bode over to well for her."

Little did the Chief know, Gianni knew all too well about Leona's temper and stubbornness. He grinned while also sharing a chuckle with the Chief.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure I can picture what to expect."

May_I
May_I
252 Followers