Dirty Circumstances Ch. 05

Story Info
A turn for the worse.
5.9k words
4.64
24.6k
34

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
252 Followers

It's finally up woohoo! It was about 15 pages in MS Word so hopefully that makes it a smidge longer. Also just a little note: I write for fun on my spare time so sorry if there are any mistakes that you find. I reread my stories a lot before I post but alas I don't catch all the mistakes. If you are a grammar Nazi or if you don't like certain storylines please move along! No one holds a gun to your head when you come on Literotica to read and I'm not going to engage in back in forth with no one unless it is about improving future chapters/stories. As always love you guys bunches and don't be strangers. I've enjoyed messaging with many of you guys and I'm always left laughing with a few of you =D Anyway happy reading! ^.^

xoxo --I.M

*

Gianni sat impatiently in front of a talkative Valerie. They had decided to dine at the nearest Mexican restaurant and he was beginning to regret the decision. He didn't understand how she couldn't pick up on the cues that he was not interested.

"So would you like to come back to my place after this?"

Gianni looked up and saw the Cheshire smile she sent his way. He could already see the wheels turning in her head.

"Listen Valerie, this thing between us is not going to work. I'm on a huge case and I have all these family issues going on. I can't willingly dedicate to a relationship right now."

He watched her face fall and then anger graced her pretty features.

"Was I just a quick lay for you?"

"No Valerie. Things come up and stuff happens. You're a wonderful girl but I just don't think we're right for each other."

He watched an array of emotions play across her features before it finally settled on indifference.

"This isn't my first time being rejected Gianni so cut the bull. It's someone else isn't it? What does she have that I don't?"

Gianni felt the pulsing start behind his right eye. Geez could the girl take a hint. He wasn't in the mood for this shit and she acted like they were dating. They fucked one time, nothing more nothing less.

"Valerie there is no one else! I'm just not ready for a relationship and—"

"It's Leona isn't it?"

Gianni could feel a cold chill go down his back. What the fuck was she getting at? He hurriedly put a cover on his emotions looking at her with a look of indifference to match her own as a sneer covered her face.

"I'm far from a dunce Gianni. I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you. When I came over today it looked as if you two were about to start a fucking marathon. I'm sure her mother and father would love to know they have a pervert watching their daughter. Or better yet—"

"You don't know what the fuck you are talking about!"

Gianni's fist slammed down on the table. His cup of water toppled over leaving a mess and Valerie jumped at his show of anger. His blue eyes seemed to ice over as they stared into her frightened green ones.

"You leave Leona and her parents out of this. Learn to take fucking rejection. I don't want you and you just made it glaringly obvious that I made the right decision."

He stood abruptly throwing a twenty onto the table and made his way out of the restaurant without a backwards glance. Thank God they decided to ride in separate cars. He didn't need this shit especially from her.

Valerie stared after him with a look of shock. She couldn't believe he was so rude to her, but then again his reaction at her accusation was exactly what she needed. She knew he had to be covering something. Her shot in the dark with Leona was just something to get under his skin but after seeing his display of emotions she figured she hit the nail right on the head. Plans started to form in her mind of the many ways she could get back at Gianni. No one rejected her.

***

Leona sat at the dinner table picking at her food. She had little appetite and found herself daydreaming of Gianni. She couldn't believe how fast things changed between the two and found herself wishing Monday would hurry and get here.

"Honey do you not like your meal?"

Leona looked up into the startling green eyes of her stepmother.

"It's fine. I'm just not very hungry."

She put down her fork and looked around the dinner table at her mother and father. They were an odd pair to behold but beautiful none the less. Her dad was tall and dark chocolate. He had the warmest demeanor and a booming voice that seemed to shake walls and demand attention. Her stepmother was tanned and almost as tall just a few inches shorter. She always looked as if she stepped out of a magazine and watching the two bicker always made her smile. Her dad looked up after demolishing his poor steak.

"I'm so proud of you honey. You've been acting so mature lately. Most girls wouldn't be able to handle the fact that they are possibly in danger but you handle it in stride baby girl."

She smiled brightly to match his own.

"Thanks daddy. I just don't like you worrying. Gianni does a good job of watching me. I don't think he would let anything happen."

Her stepmother quirked an eyebrow as she smiled slyly over her glass as she sipped an expensive red wine.

"Gianni now is it? What happened to Prenelli?"

Leona smiled cheekily not letting her rattle her.

"Well he has grown on me a little."

"Oh don't be so modest. Anyone with working eyes can see he's a fine young man."

Her dad stood grabbing his plate and glass.

"That's my cue to leave. I'll be in my study."

A tinkle of laughter spilled from her mother as her father left. Leona soon joined in until they both eventually stopped and huge smiles graced their faces.

"So come on, you can't tell me you've never noticed that Gianni is cute?"

"Well I have, but many men are cute. He's not the only fish in the sea."

"True, but he's the only fish that is around you almost 24/7. Let's go upstairs."

Her mom grabbed her hand and guided her upstairs. They both went inside of her room where they settled on a comfy plush couch that sat further away from the bed in its own territory, like a miniature living room.

"I know we've never talked about sex Leona but—"

"Mom!"

Leona felt her neck and facing heating up. Why out of all days was her mom trying to talk about this subject now?

"I want you to be safe honey. You're about to go off to college and it's no secret that sex, alcohol, and drugs will be around you 24/7. I want you to know the ins and outs."

"I already know some mom."

Her mother took a sip of her wine and narrowed her eyes at her. She smacked her lips as she polished off the glass of wine and soon sharp assessing green eyes peered into Leona's soul.

"Hmm and what do you know? Are you a virgin?"

"Yes mom! But just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm clueless to how things work."

"Well I understand that it's just...You need to wait for the right one to give up your cookie to."

"Oh my God, mom—"

"Listen Leona, I understand this is uncomfortable but just trust me you will thank me in the long run. Your body is your temple. You do not just let anyone who smiles or looks your way into it. You treat yourself how you want to be treated. If you go around giving up the goods easy than guys will treat you that way and have no reason to think otherwise."

"I know that mom."

"Good. And you should also know that when you do decide that a guy has worked hard enough for you and you decide to give him a piece of your temple that it should be with someone you care about. I won't go as far to say love because in this lifetime honey you'll find yourself falling in love more often than not. But I'll tell you like my mother told me, 'Don't spread your legs for any man you can't see yourself having a life or kids with in the future'".

Leona smiled and leaned over and wrapped her arms around her mother. She was uncomfortable having this talk with her but she was glad that they had. She loved her and wanted to take everything in.

"Thanks mom."

"Oh yeah one more thing."

Her mother stood and made her way over to a night stand. She came back with a box of condoms. Little did she know, Leona already had a few.

"Better safe than sorry."

She smiled before taking the box and leaving to her own room. She couldn't help thinking this was a sign that she needed to take it a bit slower as far as sex with Gianni went. You only got one virginity and she didn't want to feel like she was shedding it out to the first guy to make her hot. She had a lot to think about and much to sort out in her head.

***

"Leona I'm gone to work. Gianni should be here shortly."

"Okay, bye Daddy."

Leona listened to the front door click close. She watched as her father made his way over to his truck and hopped inside. Once gone Leona stayed rooted to the spot until she saw Gianni pull into her driveway. She felt her pussy quiver at seeing him jump out of his car and make his way nonchalantly to the door. She soon heard the doorbell and made her way downstairs.

She opened the door and Gianni was greeted with a radiant smile. Seeing her so excited to see him made him warm inside and he realized just how much she had worked her way into his thoughts. He pushed his way in closing and locking the door with one hand as he grabbed her waist in another. He pulled her against him and leaned down nipping her neck. She gasped and her arms went around him pulling him in closer.

He abruptly pulled away and looked around as if expecting to be caught.

"Don't worry they're both gone to work."

"I know. I still can't help feeling a little off."

She smiled cheekily at him and began pulling him towards the stairs to go to her room.

"Wait Leona, we have to talk."

She pouted and crossed her arms.

"We can talk in my room."

"You and I both know that's a lie."

He pulled her close and with little to no effort he lifted her up bridal style. She squealed grabbing onto him in a death grip but fits of giggles escaped her nonetheless. He walked her down into the basement and plopped her down onto the couch. He sat down beside her and took in her disheveled appearance. Damn she was beautiful. Leona wore a pair of tight running shorts and one of her loose fitting school shirts. Her hair was a curly mess and her red dipped toes tickled his thighs.

"Valerie knows something is up between me and you."

Leona sat up abruptly with narrowed eyes.

"What do you—how?"

"A guess I suppose. I told her she didn't know what the fuck she was talking about."

Leona slumped against the couch no longer in a cheerful mood. She looked over at Gianni who looked pissed.

"So what do we do?"

"Nothing. Until I can find out what she is up to I don't want to give her no ammo to use against us if she ever tries to tell your parents."

Leona let out a frustrated growl and jumped up and began pacing.

"So no sex basically."

"Yep no sex."

She glared at him and stopped directly in front of him with arms crossed and eyes narrowed accusingly.

"You're not just making this up to get out of having sex with a virgin are you? If you don't want to fuck me you can just tell me. I'm a big girl."

Gianni grabbed her pulling her onto his lap as she struggled to get away. He sat her down firmly onto his erection and she immediately froze.

"Believe me I do want to fuck you Leona, more than anyone I've ever been with. But I work for your father and he has entrusted me with your protection. If Valerie goes to him about us I want to be as truthful as possible. Understand?"

Leona's wide chocolate eyes drilled into his blue ones. She finally nodded her head and with a cheeky smile grinded her ass into his cock.

"Well until you finally decide to take me, I can mess with you just a little can't I?"

She leaned forward and nipped his neck as she gyrated harder onto his cock. He groaned and reached to pull her down harder but she jumped away. He opened his eyes to see her smiling at him evilly.

"Well if we're not doing any sexing today, I guess we can go down to the youth center."

"How about you finish what you started?"

"Maybe if you can catch me."

She took off towards the stairs laughing hysterically as she heard Gianni's heavy footsteps behind her.

***

"Open your legs."

The sexy brunette spread her legs allowing Marcio a glimpse of her delectable little pussy.

"Wider."

She spread her legs and slowly he saw her lips began to part as her dewy pink insides opened to his hungry gaze.

"Hold those legs open."

He gathered up the silk scarves and began to tie her legs so that they remained in the position he wanted. He ran a finger down her dripping slit and delighted in the gasp she sent his way. God he loved the responsive ones. It was like taking a virgin and he had taken his fair share many times over.

"Boss I—"

Marcio rolled his eyes as his crony bombarded into his office. Sam's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he saw the flustered brunette's pussy opened to the world. He hurried and looked away to his boss who looked pissed.

"What have I told you about knocking Sam?"

"I'm sorry boss. I had more news on your brother."

Marcio slowly perused Sam's battered face. About two weeks ago his brother left him with a broken nose. He wasn't too upset seeing as Sam always fucked up and he felt the jar to the face knocked a little common sense, but not much, back into him.

"What do you have?"

"He's watching the girl almost 24/7 now. I think he told her father about the mall incident and was appointed to watch her."

Sam handed him a folder with some candid shots of his brother and the little vixen called Leona. He remembered sending Sam to spy on the girl. He wanted to know her whereabouts and about every little thing that made the little princess tick. It was no secret he had a knack of persuading some of his enemies to submission through use of their women. He wanted any dirt he could get on the girl so that he could use it to his advantage. Hell he hoped he could get a fuck or two out of her until her rescue arrived. He was far from a rapist and found it very rare a woman who could resist his charms.

He glanced through before a few shots grabbed his attention. One was a shot of Leona and Gianni coming out of what appeared to be a local YMCA. He was holding the door open for her and had a hand on her waist. She had a look of adoration on her face as she looked up at him. Another picture was of the two laughing. Gianni had both hands on her hips and had her pulled against him. Ideas began to plague his mind. That is not the way you are supposed to interact with the woman you're supposed to protect especially your boss's daughter. Their body language spoke of something beyond what Gianni was assigned to do.

A frustrated snarl came from the brunette as she drilled holes into Marcio's back. He turned around lightning fast and smacked her pussy hard. She let out a startled moan as her pussy began to turn a bright pink before settling back down into her naturally tan color.

He walked out of his office with Sam close behind. His mind began taking on many murderous thoughts as he thought of a very evil plan. He smiled brightly and plopped down in a huge lazy boy that sat outside his office.

"There is also a woman here to see you. She says she has some info on Gianni."

Marcio nodded his head and Sam hurried away to retrieve the woman. He wasn't surprised that a woman came to dish out info on his brother. It was always the scorned ones who lashed out the hardest. Sam returned with a leggy blonde behind him. Her long hair was in a French braid down her back and her green eyes shifted around uneasily. Marcio stood and got ready to put on his best man act.

"Welcome miss..."

"Valerie."

"What a beautiful name. Would you like anything to drink? I have some champagne if you would like."

"Yes a glass would be fine."

Sam left to retrieve the drink as Marcio motioned for her to sit down on a plush couch near his lazy boy. He sat across from her and assessed her looking for a weakness. She appeared tensed and apprehensive.

"So Miss Valerie, what brings you to my humble abode?"

"I have some information on your brother."

"And how do you know my brother?"

He watched her face contort into an ugly snarl before she reigned back in her emotions. He was right about the scorned part.

"He used me for sex and now I would like him to reap what he sows."

"How did you know to come to me?"

"I've worked with his boss's wife for years, so I have some knowledge on the case he is on."

"What kind of knowledge is that?"

He watched that apprehensive look color her pretty face once again. Sam entered the office and handed her a glass before leaving once more when he saw the look on Marcio's face. Valerie took a sip of the drink and felt her nerves calm immediately. She steadied her resolve and decided it was better to get this out of the way so that she could then get as far away from this problem as possible. She was already primed to move a few cities over and live with her sister for a short while.

"He's watching the chief's daughter and I think they may have something extra going on. When I called him on it he got so angry about it I knew I had to have struck a nerve."

Marcio stood and began pacing. The info she brought him wasn't really anything new to him. He needed a bit more.

"Listen Valerie, what you are giving me I already had some idea of. Do you have anything else?"

"Well...I would think that you are trying to kidnap her correct?"

"Hmm kidnap is such a strong word. Let's just say I'm trying to strike a bargain with the right people."

"Well Leona is a sucker for animals and kids. Maybe you could use one or the other to get her to you? And Gianni is only there during the day time with her. At night she's just with her parents and even then they may come or go if they have functions to go to."

Marcio mused over the information that the little blonde gave him. He stood and made his way around the couch. He laid both of his hands on her shoulders and began massaging gently. He felt her sigh and relax into his hands like putty.

"Well thanks for the information Valerie, but I would like you to know something"

"Mm hm."

"There's one thing I despise in this world more than anything. And that is people without loyalty or a better word for that would be snakes."

He watched as her green eyes shot open to meet his chilly blue ones. She tensed up and began to pull away from him but his grip was too strong.

"I understand that my brother may have used you but to trade in your hurt with the potential detriment of a woman you have worked with for years is a very selfish thing to do. I may be in the mob but we do have some of our own rules and values and you've broken one of our most valuable ones."

He felt her began to tremble in his hands.

"Don't worry it'll only hurt just a little."

With that he pulled out a gun he had in his waist band and put two shots through the back of her head. Valerie rolled over and landed in a heap on his couch. Fuck he would have to get that reupholstered. He called Sam back into the room and Sam already had a large body bag along with other cleaning supplies. He took care of the girl and returned to stand in front of Marcio. Marcio had poured himself a glass of bourbon and took generous sips of the warm liquid. His mind began to make a plan.

"Give me her purse."

Sam retrieved the bag and brought it back to him. Marcio dug around until his hands found a cell phone. He tapped it and watched it come to life with no lock for passwords. He scrolled through and noticed with glee that it was her office phone. He went to the calendar and saw that the chief and his wife had a dinner date coming up on Friday night.

"I want you to get Gabriel and Tony and prepare to get the girl."

"But Marcio, Gianni is around her almost all the time."

May_I
May_I
252 Followers
12