Dirty Circumstances Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
252 Followers

"He's not tattooed to the girl's ass is he? Get me the girl and I will not repeat myself."

"Will we have to kill Gianni?"

"No dammit! He may be a traitor but he's still my brother and mi Madre would kill me! I have a plan and you'll get her Friday night. Her parents nor Gianni will stand in your way."

Sam nodded and hurried out of the room. Marcio began thinking of all the hell that was going to break loose. He knew the chief would do anything for his daughter but after seeing the pictures of Gianni and the girl he wondered what his brother would do for the girl as well. A pleasant smile lit his countenance as he made his way back to the irritated brunette.

***

Gianni felt like he was in high school all over again. Leona and he continued on with their usual routines of her doing errands and him following and watching her diligently. They would sneak kisses like teenagers, which he had to repeatedly tell himself she was. They held hands, went out to different places, and ended up going through more movies than he cared to admit.

The sexual tension between the two was thick. He'd find himself smelling her arousal easily as if it was a scent made especially for him. He would be hard without even realizing it until she brushed against him with a cheeky grin. She was always a tease. Always aware of what just her looking at him could do to him. He couldn't for the life of him understand why he was so attuned to her or why he wanted her so badly. Something told him it was because he got off on the idea of fucking the boss's daughter. But something a bit more hidden wanted him to acknowledge otherwise. He wouldn't go as far to say he loved the girl. But he really cared deeply for her and the thought of her being in danger always kept him up at night.

Tonight was one of those nights where he couldn't sleep because he felt something was wrong. He had stopped texting Leona about two hours before because she was preparing for bed. He couldn't shake the feeling as if something was about to happen and found himself restless and irritated. He fought the urge to call Leona not wanting to scare her. As he finally felt himself dozing off, his phone began ringing. He looked at the name displayed and felt his stomach sink.

***

Leona felt like an idiot! She currently sat tied up and gagged in the back of someone's truck. Three masked guys stood guard with huge guns she could only think were AK-47s. The driver of the truck looked old and weathered as if this was something he did on a daily. Leona leaned her back against the seat as the truck jostled and shook her around.

She could only think about how disappointed her father and mother would be at her letting herself get caught. She didn't even want to think of what Gianni would say. He'd probably stare her down with those beautiful blue eyes that she found thrilled and scared her at the same time.

Leona thought back on how the fuck she got into the situation she was in.

---

Leona had been readying for bed when she went downstairs for a glass of water. Her mother and father left about an hour ago to a dinner party with a few of her mom's office colleagues. She had heard what sounded like whimpering coming from outside. Not really being aware she made her way to the door and noticed the whimpering got louder. She opened the door peering outside and began looking through the bushes for the sound. It sounded like a scared puppy.

"Here puppy. It's okay. Where are you so I can help?"

She got down onto her hands and knees and crawled deeper into the bush and discovered a cell phone with a recording on repeat. Before she could react large hands grabbed her roughly and she was tied, gagged, and wrestled kicking and flailing into a large black truck.

---

"Where are we taking her?"

"Marcio had strict orders for her to come to his estate."

Leona listened intently as she watched the men quietly talk. One cut his eyes at her before looking off quickly. Damn she felt like a fool. She was tricked with a recording of a hurt puppy! How pathetic could she get? She felt tears prickle her eyes as she assessed her situation. Suddenly Leona's cries began to turn into chuckles. The masked men all shared puzzled looks as they watched as the girl seemed to be losing it. At first she was sad but then she found herself laughing hysterically. She was so concerned about her family and Gianni thinking her an idiot she didn't really assess that she was being held against her will in some unknown car! She found that she was decidedly not scared more so angry at herself and the thought made her laugh uncontrollably.

After a while Leona finally calmed and the truck finally came to a stop. She was roughly grabbed by her arm and pulled from the truck. She was dragged into a large house that looked almost the size of her own home, if bigger. The three men stood in the foyer with one holding her arm tightly as the driver walked away. A few minutes later the driver returned with a man in tow. Leona's eyes widened at the icy blue eyes that penetrated her own. She couldn't forget those eyes even if she wanted to and found her body heating at the mere glance. The face that looked back at her appeared to resemble Gianni's almost down to a tee. She could have easily mistaken the man as Gianni if not for a few differences. He wore his hair shorter than Gianni's with it being only about an inch from his head. He had a scar that went through one of his eyebrows leaving it permanently gashed and his nose seemed slightly crooked as if broken many times. His smile lit his face making him 1000x handsomer and Leona felt her heart thumping wildly in her chest. God she needed to get a grip! He may be a dead ringer for Gianni but he was not Gianni and her body needed to understand that!

"Leona Crawford, you are just a delectable little beauty aren't you?"

She glared at him. He even sounded like Gianni! What the fuck was this? Was Gianni a twin or something?

"Don't worry sweetheart you will not be handled so roughly from now on. We just had to make sure you got here as quietly as possible. Fellas please untie and ungag the poor girl."

One henchman pulled the gag from Leona's mouth. She in turn yanked her head away glaring accusingly at the man. Her hands were untied and she brought her tender wrists to her front rubbing them gingerly.

"Would you like some water? Food perhaps?"

"I'm fine."

She knew she bit out the statement a little harshly and she watched as the henchmen looked at her as if she grew another head. Gianni's brother still sported a radiant smile as if he had not a care in the world.

"Follow me little girl. The rest of you get rid of the truck and make sure my house is locked up. Wouldn't want anyone sneaking up on us. Sam get the plans going."

The men nodded and preceded to leave. Leona stood rooted to the spot as she watched him watch her. The staring contest was intense and Leona finally was the first to break eye contact.

"Are you Gianni's brother?"

"Yes I'm his older brother Marcio. I'm not surprised if he didn't tell you much about me."

"Well he didn't. I can understand why."

She glared openly at him. He stepped forward and she steadied her stance. He finally stopped only a few inches from her and she had to crane her neck just to maintain eye contact. She felt his hand graze her cheek and his thumb rubbed her lips softly.

"I can see why my brother would want to protect you. You are a sight for sore eyes."

Marcio had always only seen pictures of her that did her no justice. Up close she was a real beauty and he loved the innocence that radiated off of her. Her face was soft and round but everything else about her could make a man sin. Her body belonged to a video vixen and those eyes belonged to a pornstar. She had the makings of a slut indeed. He smiled as she pulled her face from his grip and stepped back.

He pulled a phone out of his pocket and dialed his brother's number. The phone answered on the third ring but there was silence.

"I'm guessing from your silence you already know what I have?"

"This isn't about her Marcio. Let her go."

"I would say this is as much about her as it is about you or her father. You both care deeply for her I would assume. And don't lie little brother."

"Yes, I care for her."

"Excellent. Well this should make my demands easier to be met. You help me and I won't hurt a hair on her pretty little head, although I can't promise anything else will go untouched."

"Marcio don't you dare fucking touโ€”"

"You are not in position to make idle threats Gianni."

Leona stood watching and listening to the conversation. Marcio reached out and grabbed her by the hair pulling her towards him. She let out a frustrated snarl and grabbed his hands to yank them away.

"Marcio! Don't you fucking hurt her!"

"Gianni do not tempt me. We both know how this game works. I tell you what I want you get me what I want and then you get the girl back unscathed. But if I don't get what I want she will be touched in more ways than you can imagine over and over to the extent of my pleasure. I'll call back with my demands. And don't worry I have a room made especially for her."

"I swear Marcio, if I found out you've touched herโ€”"

"I know, I know. You'll kill me. This was a fun talk little brother but I do have to go. Little Leona is really doing a number on my wrists and you need to get to the chief so that I can talk to you both about my demands."

With that Marcio hung up the phone while letting go of Leona.

"Ow that fucking hurt! You really are an ass!"

"So I've been told. Follow me to your room."

"I'm not going anywhere with you're crazy ass!"

Leona turned and dashed to the door pulling it open fast. She made her way down the stairs only to have the wind knocked out of her. She was tackled to the ground by Marcio and all his weight laid on her back crushing her.

"Now are you going to be a good girl and do as I say or will I have to make you do as I say?"

"Fuck...you!"

"I see you chose the hard way."

Marcio pulled Leona up and threw her over his shoulder. She screamed and kicked as she tried to get out of his grasp. A solid smack sounded in the air and she froze realizing he smacked her ass.

"I see that shut you up sweetheart."

"Put me down! I can walk."

"You lost those privileges when you tried to escape."

He took her up the winding staircases and finally plopped her down in front of a door. He opened it and motioned her inside. She looked around the room noticing it looked like any other room versus a jail cell. The only difference was that the door locked from the outside. He pushed her in further.

"That door to your right is your bathroom and that door to your left is my door. If I hear any disturbance out of you I have fast access so don't try anything. There's a TV over there and a few books under the stand as well. If you get hungry hit the intercom button by this door and a cook will bring you something right up."

"Yeah whatever."

Before Leona could move away from him he pulled her into him roughly and yanked her head back. This pushed her ass into his crotch while causing her to bend back enough to see his eyes.

"No need for rudeness dear. I'm trying to be as accommodating as possible for you. Plus this little act you're putting on is turning me on and I'd hate to have to renege on what I told Gianni and fuck you right now."

She gasped and felt him release her suddenly causing her to lose her footing and land on her plump behind. She scowled up at him as he sported a cheery smile.

"Get some rest, you may need it tomorrow."

With that he turned and left. She heard him lock her into the room and she couldn't help the frustrated snarl that escaped her.

May_I
May_I
252 Followers
12