Dirty Cousin Ch. 02: Tricking Aunt Lucy

Story Info
Aunt Lucy catches the cousins at play and joins the fun.
4.5k words
4.56
51.3k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJRuck
JJRuck
66 Followers

Once I had opened up the floodgates with my Cousin Rachel that Summer, she became quite honestly addicted to my cock. Although I had my internship during the day, Rachel was practically scratching at my door every morning to fuck me. Every night, dinner was spent with Rachel trying to give secret footjobs and handjobs under the dining room table, inches from my Aunt and Uncle. After dinner, I barely had any time for myself because Rachel was at my door again, ready for some more. We had started with more tertiary activities like handjobs, blowjobs, and of course the heavenly titfucks. With her giant jugs, Rachel quickly learned the quickest way to set me off was to tempt me with a titfuck.

I was hesitant to "go all the way" with Rachel, because I already knew this was a dangerous Summer fling and could never be a true relationship. But Rachel was aching for the real action. A home run. She would give me marathon lap dances. Her tits smothering my face. Her ass grinding on my crotch. The only thing separating her horny pussy from my hard cock was the thin fabric of my gym shorts.

Rachel's bright red firecrotch was a huge turn on for me, and it took very little time for me to put my interest into action. I loved going down on her and pressing my face into her bush while I lapped at her pussy with my tongue. I would stay up until two or three in the morning with my head between her legs, bringing her to yet another climax. Rachel bit into a towel to keep from screaming and waking my Aunt and Uncle. On one occasion, I managed to bring her to a gushing orgasm a total of 13 times in one night. As we lay mostly naked in each other's arms, Rachel trembled in post-coital pleasure and kissed me tenderly on the neck.

She looked up into my eyes. I looked back at her gawky, yet vulnerable and beautiful face. Her bright green eyes amongst pale freckled skin.

"I love you," she whispered to me.

I simultaneously felt the urge to run away from my cousin screaming, and to get down on one knee and propose marriage. But instead of doing either of those things, or saying anything at all, I pulled down my shorts and turned Rachel over to open her legs.

"What are you-"

"Say it again," I said.

"What- oh," Rachel frowned and then looked at me blissfully. "I love you."

I stroked the head of my dick against her pussy lips. Rachel moved to drive my dick in, but I pulled back and pushed her away.

"Say it again," I said, and I stuck a finger into her and felt how tight it was.

"I love you, Tom," she said and wrapped her arms around and kissed me deeply.

I pulled away from her and then slapped my steel-hard dick against her pussy. "Again."

"I love you, baby," she whimpered while her hips bucked with wild lust. "Please, please, please."

"I love you too, baby," I said and plunged my cock into her eager pussy. I thrusted softly into her, feeling every inch of her tight wet cunt.

"Deeper, deeper," she growled at me. "All the way."

I pressed my dick in further until I could feel my balls touch her pussy lips. Rachel moaned in ecstasy as I began pounding her faster, my balls slapping with each stroke.

"Take it, take it, take it," Rachel chanted under her breath while I was on top of her. I seized her big tits and held onto them for support while I humped madly.

After a few minutes in this position Rachel climbed on top of me and started riding me reverse cowgirl. I watched as her huge tits bounced in wild chaotic motion. I could feel my cock pulsing harder and harder as I grew closer to orgasm. Rachel could see this in my eyes and her hips twisted faster so my cock rapidly fucked her.

"Don't pull out, I want it inside me," she moaned while she rode my dick. "Shoot it inside me."

I desperately wanted to oblige, but my rational side canceled this and I lifted Rachel off my cock and stood on the bed. I didn't want to try and cum in her mouth so instead I shot my load onto her tits. Rachel looked dejected at these events.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not ready for that right now," I said and Rachel smiled weakly.

"It's ok. I shouldn't rush it, it'll come naturally," she said.

I smiled and nodded, but inside I was confused about what she said. My suspicions grew that Rachel had caught baby fever, and besides the fact that she was my cousin, we were both 19 and entirely unprepared to deal with a pregnancy. I suspected that Rachel had developed the twisted idea that a baby would legitimize our relationship and make it okay for us to be public. I knew it was highly unlikely that anyone would ever possibly approve no matter the circumstance. To ensure that there was no baby-making happening I made sure to shoot my load down her throat whenever possible. I played with the idea of using a condom, but Rachel had grown accustomed to moaning about being "fucked by my big raw cock."

In an attempt to distract her from the baby idea and further my own motives, I had started fooling around with the idea of anal. I began with some simple assplay, teasing some fingers in her butt while I ate her out. Gradually I leveled up to rimming her and on one rare occasion fitting my whole hand up her ass. One night while I was hotdogging her ass, pressing her buttcheeks together and fucking her ass-cleavage, I was getting really riled up watching her big ass bounce and slosh around my cock. I pointed my cock towards her asshole and moved to insert. I got my dickhead inside when Rachel squirmed away.

"Not yet, Tom," Rachel said. "Believe me, I want your cock in my ass so badly, but I have to feel like we're really making a commitment here. You have to dedicate yourself to me."

I thought about this conversation for a few days and reached a conclusion by the time my Aunt and Uncle were leaving the house for the Fourth of July barbecue. Rachel and I decided to skip this year's festivities and stay home alone to get up to "nothing in particular."

That night, after a few drinks, I told Rachel that I wanted to dedicate myself to her. I was of two minds about it. If I told her what she wanted to hear, I got to fuck her in the ass. If I let her down, I would probably lose my pussy privilege altogether. I was acting young and horny, and for that I will never apologize.

Rachel took my commitment with great joy and kissed me with a lot of force, ramming her tongue down my throat. We were in the backyard, dressed in our swimsuits preparing for a dip in the hot tub. Rachel was wearing an American Flag bikini which barely contained her big tits. The back of her swim bottom was entirely lost in the crack of her fat ass. Rachel started gyrating against me, rubbing her pussy into my leg like a dog in heat.

I whipped my cock out of my bathing suit and Rachel reached out to grab it. She kneeled down in front of my groin. Precum was dripping from my dick and some drops splashed on her cleavage. Rachel looked determined and primed to deepthroat me. That's when we heard a loud "Ahem!" coming from the backdoor.

Aunt Lucy was at the backdoor watching the two of us.

She stood there, mouth agape at the scene in front of her. My cock was inches from Rachel's pouting lips and her hand was wrapped around my shaft. Aunt Lucy was frozen, she was wearing a tight purple dress, bright red lipstick, and a pearl necklace.

"What are you doing, Rachel? Tom?" she said, awestruck.

"It's not what you think, Mom," yelped Rachel.

"Not what I think? You've got his dick in your hand. What else could it possibly be?" shouted Aunt Lucy. "I decided I wasn't up for the party, so I had your father drop me off back here. And this is what I arrive to find? My daughter jerking off her cousin!?"

"Mom, stop it! You're embarrassing Tom," said Rachel.

"What are you talking about, Rachel?"

"He has a medical condition!"

"What?"

"He has Phantom Dick Disorder, PDD!"

"What on earth is that!?" shouted Aunt Lucy.

"PDD is a disorder where the afflicted individual has an intense pent up sexual urge, but is unable to masturbate himself to completion. He can try to jerk off, but it won't work. His mind isn't connected to his dick, so it just feels like a really awkward handjob from a guy. But if he can't orgasm, he'll get really intense vertigo and nausea and maybe worse stuff too!" Explained Rachel.

"Tom, is this true? So basically, you need someone to jerk you off otherwise you'll get sick?" asked Lucy.

"I'm afraid so, Aunt Lucy," I stammered. "It's only a recent thing, since college, and it comes and goes, and its very rare which is probably why you haven't ever heard about it before. But now it's really bad, and uh, Rachel was just doing me a favor."

"And you've been helping Tom for a few weeks now?" asked Aunt Lucy.

"Uhh, yeah."

"Good for you, Rachel," she said smiling approvingly at her daughter. "I think maybe you can let me handle helping Tom tonight."

"Oh no no, thats not necessary, I can manage. I know what I'm doing," said Rachel, who started jerking my dick one-handed.

"At least let me help then," Lucy said, drawing closer to the two of us. I was now standing so my cock jutted out directly in Aunt Lucy's direction. "It's a medical necessity after all, it has to be done."

Underneath Lucy's heavily applied makeup, I could see genuine intrigue in the prospect of jacking me off and her hand moved out confidently to my groin. She smile with a wide toothy grin when her hand wrapped around my dick for the first time. But she suppressed this look of joy for a more determined face. She had a long nose like her daughter, but unlike ginger Rachel, Lucy had frizzy black hair that was done up in a professional cut.

She stood in front of me with her face inches from my own. Her hand wrapped around my shaft, working it up and down. We stared deeply into each other's eyes with almost vacant expressions. I had the sudden urge to move in for a kiss, but I held back, knowing that would have too quickly broken the medical backstory Rachel had just conjured up.

"Maybe you should get a better vantage point, down here, Mom," said Rachel, who had been kneeling near my legs, watching as her mom tugged at my cock.

"Oh, I suppose so, yes," said Lucy, lowering herself to her knees. Rachel moved next to her mother and continued spectating the action, now more fascinated than jealous.

Aunt Lucy was now face-to-cock with me and her hand was moving more vigorously. She put her other hand on my cock and began working my dick with a two-handed twisting motion.

"It's just, so much bigger than what I'm used to," said Lucy while she tugged me off.

"Don't forget to cradle those balls too, Mommy!" giggled Rachel and Lucy took one hand to fondle my nuts.

"Hmm, is that what you like?" Lucy asked with genuine interest while looking up at me.

"It's not him, Mom. His dick is a separate entity." reminded Rachel.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, its getting harder now, so I think it likes it." said Lucy.

"You need more lubrication, let me help," said Rachel and then she leaned and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She forced my dick down her throat until I was balls-deep. Aunt Lucy continued cradling my nutsack, which was resting on her daughter's chin. Rachel gagged hard on my cock and came up off it, leaving it dripping and shining with spit.

"You suck it too?" asked Aunt Lucy.

"Absolutely, patients with PDD require an extreme level of pleasure to reach orgasm," said Rachel, punctuating this by throating my dick again in five successive head bobs.

"Well, you look like a pornstar. You should be more tender with a medical procedure," said Lucy.

Lucy pulled my cock from Rachel's grasp and wrapped her juicy red lips around the head of my cock. She swirled her tongue around my tip and started licking my shaft while her head bobbed softly on my dick. While one hand stroked my balls the other hand jerked the bottom of my shaft. Aunt Lucy slurped at my dick, hungrily licking it like a popsicle.

"That's nice, mom. But Tom's cock likes it deep in the throat," snapped Rachel, who pushed her mom from my dick and resumed throating my cock, licking my balls when she reached the base.

"If that's what it needs, I guess I'll give it a shot," Lucy said and pulled my dick from Rachel's mouth.

Aunt Lucy opened her mouth wide and tried sliding my cock into her throat. Her gag reflex was triggered and she gagged like crazy trying to force my dick further down. The feeling of her struggling throat gagging on my dick was incredible and I placed my hands on the back of Lucy's head to gently force my cock deeper into mouth. My face must have been in pure ecstasy, because I saw Rachel looking at me with a flare of jealousy and perverse satisfaction.

"I don't think that's gonna be enough for Tom's cock," said Rachel, who started pulling her tits out of her bikini and spitting into her own cleavage. Getting her boobs wet and ready for my dick.

Lucy popped my cock out of her mouth and slurped up the saliva hanging from it. While she continued jerking me off she said to Rachel, "What're you going to do with those?"

"Let me show you, Mom. It's called a tittyfuck," said Rachel.

"Oh, I've heard about those before," said Aunt Lucy, and then she looked up at me while tugging my dick. "My sister, your mother, she says that's all your father ever wants to do these days. I guess it runs in the family."

I was slightly sexually confused at this comment. While I had personally deflowered my own cousin, and was now being manually and orally serviced by my blood-related aunt, imagining my mother being tittyfucked by my father entered into uncharted territory for my libido. My mom had an impressive rack, bigger than Rachel's, and I had often stolen long glances at her cleavage when we went swimming. Still, imagining my father's cock between her tits wasn't the right mental image. It was much better, I thought, to imagine my own cock pumping in and out of my mom's cleavage. My Aunt Lucy, who was now watching with great interest as Rachel took my dick and enveloped it within her breasts, also had an impressive rack and looked a great deal like my mother, only older. It seemed to me that my Aunt was right about things that "run in the family," because all the women on her side of the family were endowed with behemoth-sized tits.

I even recalled that my Grandma Marcy, who had the biggest boobs of the bunch, needed to get a breast reduction to save her from back problems, and even still afterwards her tits were JJ cups. I had discovered this information when I was a young horny boy sneaking into her underwear drawer. I remembered rubbing my cock into her giant bra and cumming into her lace panties. The first woman I ever recall wanting to fuck was my grandma, and now it seemed I was making some sort of sexual bingo card out of the family tree.

Cousin Rachel, who was still sensuously teasing me with her breasts, had told me that her cup size was DDD. My seven inch cock all but disappeared between her jugs when she titfucked me. Looking at my Aunt Lucy's tits they seemed only slightly smaller than her daughter's. Lucy wasn't wearing a bra under her strapless bright green party dress and I could see her nipples poking hard from underneath the tight fabric. Rachel knew she all but had me under hypnosis when she titfucked me, but right now my eyes were instead locked on Lucy's tits while she massaged her nipples over her dress. The tightness of the dress forced her boobs almost up to her chin and I looked eagerly at the crack of her cleavage shiny with sweat.

"I think maybe my dick needs two different titfuck experiences in order to climax," I said to Rachel while I thrusted into her chest. "Different sensations, right?"

"Sure, uh huh. Whatever you say," said Rachel, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, is it my turn now?" asked Aunt Lucy, who was attempting to sound casual even though she had been tweaking her own nipples for the past few minutes, smooshing her tits together and biting her lip while she watched my cock slide between her daughter's big boobies.

I pulled my cock free of Rachel's knockers and turned to Aunt Lucy kneeling beside her. I aimed my hard dick down towards Lucy's cleavage and plunged it down between those two big sweaty tits, pressed together so tight it was like another pussy. Lucy watched in astonishment as I piledrived my cock into her rack. "Schlick schlick schlick" as it slid in and out.

"Wow, it's really quite remarkable," gasped Aunt Lucy, her fingers were moving down to her crotch. I pulled my cock out of her cleavage and slapped it on the bulging tops of her heaving tits.

"I think it's time to get out of your dress now, Mom," said Rachel while she pulled down the zipper on her dress. When the dress fell from her tits they jiggled and bounced with wild freedom. She was wearing black lace panties through which her pussy was visible.

"Oh my goodness, I guess I'm really committed now," giggled Aunt Lucy. I fondled and playfully slapped around her breasts. They had more sag and freckles than Rachel's, but their softness was addictive and soon I was humping them while Lucy fingered herself. "Don't be afraid to really drill my boobs, sweetheart, whatever will help you." She said and I repositioned her so she was laying on the ground and I was riding her chest. I began humping with even more feverish speed and my balls slapped against the bottom sides of her tits.

"Suck the head, mommy," Rachel said and the next time my cock appeared from between her cleavage Lucy latched her lips around and massaged it around while sucking softly. Rachel's gigantic tits had never allowed for the combination titfuck-blowjob, and I was now in complete nirvana. I barely noticed Rachel crawling between her mother's legs and inserting a finger into her pussy.

"Rachel, baby, I don't think that's the best idea," moaned Lucy, withdrawing my cock from her mouth, but not her tits.

"It's only fair, Mommy," said Rachel, who then dipped her tongue down and flicked at her mom's pussy.

"Yeah, you should get to have fun too," I said to Lucy.

"Well, I suppose it's all part of the process," said Lucy pressing her thighs together around her daughter's head.

I was incredibly turned on by the visual of my cousin eating out my aunt and I decided to get a better view. I took my dick from between Lucy's tits and move around to Rachel who was waving her big booty in the air. I thrust my dick into her pussy and she twerked on my cock while she slobbered on Lucy's pussy. I pounded Rachel and Lucy began shaking and moaning while she reached a climax.

"You're making me cum, sweetheart," screamed Aunt Lucy, "Fuck, you're such a good girl!"

I reached out and grabbed onto Lucy's bouncing tits and fondled them while I fucked Rachel doggystyle. Tremors shook through Rachel's thighs while she came along with her mother. While her body convulsed she turned around to me and pulled her ass cheeks teasing me with the sight of her pink puckered asshole.

"Time for the main event, baby," Rachel said to me.

"What's the main event?" asked Aunt Lucy, who watched as I tenderly poked my cock against her daughter's asshole. "Anal?"

"Tom's cock needs this, mom. If he doesn't cum, the blue balls could kill him," groaned Rachel who was struggling with my cock slowly penetrating her ass. The muscles in her ass worked against me, but then relaxed and allowed my dick to slide fully inside. Rachel gasped in shock at the feeling of my full length in her big butt.

"Oh fuck, it's so fucking tight," I moaned and slapped her asscheek causing it to jiggle hypnotically. I continued stroking into her ass while she ate out her mom. Aunt Lucy and I locked eyes and stared amorously at one another while Rachel pleasured us both.

Rachel was my first anal sex, and it was better than I could have possibly imagined. Her ass felt like hot marshmallow sliding against my dick. But when I felt my balls tightening as I grew closer to orgasm, I weighed my options, as it were. Cumming in Rachel's ass would be the thrill of a lifetime, but Aunt Lucy was also here and I had yet fuck her proper yet. Something about her MILF pussy made me want to spurt right inside her, no matter the consequences. I stalled my climax and withdrew my cock from Rachel's ass, the feeling of her ass tightening as I pulled out nearly sent me over the edge.

JJRuck
JJRuck
66 Followers
12