Dirty Dan Pt. 02

Story Info
With Dirty Dan gone, the romance evolves.
10.3k words
4.8
12.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,953 Followers

If you haven't read part one, part two will make no sense.

***

We finished up the deck around three. On the way home I stopped at the florist for a fall mum plant just starting to blossom, I figured it would get her through the fall and into winter with some color.

When I got there and escorted her to the car I walked toward the passenger door. She pulled away from my arm and stood by the driver's door. I soon figured out what was going on, smiling as she scooted under the steering wheel into the center of the seat. Getting in, her hand was just above my knee as she pulled herself closer to me.

She was dressed to kill tonight. A red pleated skirt, white silk blouse, black sheer nylons and a light wrap with 2" platform sandals. I wore a pair of grey Haggar slacks, a light blue Perry Ellis shirt and a Larry the Cucumber tie. She laughed at the tie, all her nieces and nephews watched the Veggie Tales movies, she was well aware of who Larry Boy was.

The drive was only 15 minutes, but she had herself firmly pressed tight against me when we arrived.

Dinner was very good. Leaving, Evelyn asked if we could go dancing again, I agreed, and we headed for Centerville. Ev was different tonight as we drove, not quite as chatty, her hand playing in the back of my hair or on my thigh. When we arrived, I was going to get out, but she stopped me.

"Dan. I don't want a repeat of last time. We're here with each other. Right? I'm your dance partner and you're mine. Okay?"

I lifted her chin and kissed her softly, whispering "Yes. Let's go have fun."

The minute we were through the doors the guys crowded around her, understandably so, she was smokin hot. She smiled and politely refused. I went to get us a beer and when I returned there were several guys trying to chat her up. As I reached the table Evelyn piped up,

"Move aside boys, let my date get through."

Being called boys and snubbed all in one sentence was not what they expected, but I sure liked it.

After a few sips she set her bottle down and asked, "So Dirty Dan, are we going to dance?"

I looked her directly in the eye. "Dirty Dan died, but I'm here, and more than happy to dance with the prettiest girl in the place."

"Really. When was Dirty Dan's demise?"

"The day he met you."

As I took her in my arms for a slow number she softly spoke.

"The girls at work are right. You could charm the panties off an old lady and she'd smile doing it."

I pushed her back a little studying her face. Little did she know that's exactly what had happened. During our last slow dance I felt her press into me. Not a dry hump, but no longer a separation between us. Her face next to mine she talked softly.

"My mind says this is no more than a rebound fling, that I'm making a mistake trusting you, that I'm moving too fast, even though we've done no more than kiss a few times. But Dan, my heart says you're the one. To love me, to protect me, to grow old with me. Am I being stupid Danny?"

I stopped moving, bent my head and kissed her affectionately. We were still kissing when the music stopped. Suddenly we were aware of people hooting and clapping. We were the only ones still on the dance floor, lost in one another's arms. I took her hand leading her to the coat check and her purse. I gave the girl the ticket and proclaimed.

"My girlfriends purse please."

Girlfriend, a first for me. It not only felt right, but good. Evelyn latched onto my arm, pulling it tight to her body. As her breast pushed into my arm she smiled.

I whispered, "You are so naughty."

Snickering she whispered back, "I hope so."

Walking to the car my arm was around her shoulders, her hand in my back pocket. Love that feeling, it's tender, affectionate, letting any, and all know, he belongs to me. These were uncharted waters for me, but I was enjoying the voyage. In the car she was in my arms before I got the car started. It all felt so very right. At her door it was another make out session. Agreeing we'd better stop before we crossed a line we weren't ready to cross.

Over the winter months we grew nearly inseparable. People saw us together everywhere, we even did our individual grocery shopping together. We had become what most in town referred to as an 'item'. We both had our jobs to do, but at days end we were typically with one another. I so enjoyed her company, she wasn't haughty or ostentatious, a simple woman who knew who and what she was. As we grew closer there were the few old biddies in town who tried to warn her about Dirty Dan. She would smile, tell them she's a big girl, and Dan was never anything but a gentleman with her.

She had gone home to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving, but we did Christmas together at Rose's. Rose asked if we could be there early so we could watch the kids open gifts. We arrived at 6:30 thinking we were early, not a chance. They'd been up since 5:30 wanting to know when Uncle Dan & Aunt Ev were gonna be there. I raised my eyebrow at the Aunt Ev comment, she smiled and kissed me. The girls yelled, "EWW, they were kissing. Aunt Ev don't you know you get cooties from kissing boys?"

Rose looked at us with the look of don't you dare say a thing. If they were convinced kissing boys gave you cooties, she was all for it. Then she spoke,

"Kissing daddy and Uncle Dan doesn't give us cooties though does it?"

They had ants in their pants jumping around wanting to open presents. Elvin had worked a second shift

the night before and was up for the day, so the festivities began. Watching those little girls was having an effect on Ev, I could see those mommy gears turning. I certainly had no aversion to children, I simply never saw myself as a dad... until now. I can honestly say for the first time in my life I felt comfortable with the idea, and I'm sure it was because I was so comfortable with Evelyn.

Our older sister Rena and her family were due to arrive on the 29th and then stay through until the third of January. Rena had married a very wealthy man, old money, his late father having owned one of the largest lumber mills in Washington state. The mill was still operational, though hampered greatly by so many new government regulations. Truth is, there's more harvestable forest now than there was 100 years ago, hard to understand people's thinking sometimes.

Rena had slowly become what all three of us despised growing up ... a snob. Her lifestyle was the only lifestyle worth living, blah, blah, blah. We were still illiterate country hicks who never escaped the chains of our past as she had. Sadly, in her head she knew she was wrong, but still put on the dog and pretended we were somehow inferior. It hurt mom and dad that she was only going to see them if they came to Roses, no way was she going to expose her children to that 'stinking farm' as she called it.

New Years Eve was upon us, Ev and I were dressed casually for the evening, expecting to be nowhere else but Rosie's. Arriving I instantly saw Rena was decked to the nines, as if she were the queen of the ball. Evelyn hadn't met Rena yet, as I introduced her Rena gave her the once over with a grimace on her face. It pissed me off, what she then said really pissed me off.

"So ... are you his latest tramp?"

I was pissed and ready to unload, Ev squeezed my hand, we'd been together long enough to know that meant shut up.

Looking at me with a smile she asked, "Well Danny, am I your latest tramp?"

Deciding to play along I answered, "Baby, you're my only tramp."

Rena piped in, "Figures. You look like you belong in the beauty salon. Is that where you work?"

I could see the claws come out, "No Rena, I work in the medical field."

"Of course, nurses assistants are in high demand and pay pretty well. By the way, the name is Mrs. Wells to you, not Rena.'

Evelyn was laughing out loud, "Isn't that special Mrs. Wells, you may address me as Dr. Douglas."

You could see my sister pedaling backward in her mind. She'd stuck her foot in her mouth and knew it. Right about then Rose walked over,

"Lunch is ready. Rena you're an ass, this is the new PA at the clinic where I work. Your attitude is as handy as a piano in a marching band, so maybe it's time to apologize."

Evelyn put her hand up, "Never mind, I've met this person before, they just had a different face and body, but the judgmental spirit is the same. No need to apologize, I don't live by your words Rena, I live by mine." Squeezing my hand she smiled,

"Come on Danny, your little tramp is hungry."

Rena was mumbling and carrying on until her husband finally told her to be quiet and eat her humble pie. Rena was an entirely different person the rest of the day. As we were saying goodbye Rena gushed about how nice it was to meet Evelyn and other bullcrap. Ev looked her dead in the eye.

"Rena, you're full of shit, but I like you anyway. Oh, and take those kids to see their grandparents farm, a little cow shit never hurt anyone. It'll be one of the best days of their young lives. Nighty night now."

At the car Ev slid in next to me and cried quietly. Looking at me she said, "What ... A ... Bitch, I feel sorry for her. She's missing out on so much of life, and those kids are missing out as well. When they figure it out, they aren't going to be happy with their mother."

Surprisingly Rena did take the kids to see mom and dad at the farm. Grandpa took them for a ride on the tractor, they got to see and feed some new calves and watch a few cows get milked before it was time to come in for supper. Rena explained to mother that the evening meal in her home was referred to as dinner.

"Well Rena honey, we're not in your home, we're in mine and we call it supper. You kid's hungry for some fried chicken?"

Rena wrinkled her nose, Calvin and the kid's cheered. Rena lost that round, and every other one against mom that night. Her husband took to Pa like a duck to water, poor Rena was out of her element and it surely showed.

Our area doesn't see a lot of snow, but when we do someone has to move it from parking lots and driveways. I owned two Ford F-250 ¾ ton pickups with snow blades. I had contracted with several businesses to plow their snow helping us stay busy and produce more income during the winter.

When it would snow I'd drive to Ev's early in the morning, like 3am early, to plow her out and make sure she could get to work. When she heard the plow she always came to the glass door and waved, a few times she playfully pulled her robe aside flashing her panties at me. I would honk the horn once and finish my job before heading back to town. Our relationship was slowly becoming more physical, some petting and an occasional dry fuck, but no more. She'd put my hand on her breast a few times, but I didn't want to be "that guy" who had hurt her before, so I pushed no further.

March warmed early that year and the trees were already budding. I noticed the pussy willows were budding and mentioned it as we were riding in the old Chev. She tilted my head toward hers and kissed me.

"You like talking dirty to me, don't you? Is Dirty Dan being resurrected?"

"Dirty Dan is no more. Horny Dan is still here."

"Who's he horny for?"

I pulled the car over and stopped. "There's only one person Evelyn, that's you. I would do anything in my power for you."

"Does horny Dan remember what Dirty Dan did to earn such a stellar reputation in the sack?"

"Oh yes, in fact it was horny Dan who taught Dirty Dan everything he knew."

"What did you do with all that pent up energy Dan?"

"A lot of it went down the drain of my shower, thinking of you and how you'd look without clothes."

"Danny, you dirty boy. Are you taking me dancing tonight? I know we're going to Gaylesville for supper, but could we stop at the dance hall for a spin or two around the floor?"

On the dance floor she was all over me, didn't matter if it was fast or slow, she was constantly touching me in some way. I wasn't complaining, I was more surprised than anything. While slow dancing she wasn't riding my thigh, but there was no light between our bodies either. Her pelvis was pressed tight to my body as my cock got hard.

She spoke into my ear, "Finally. I was wondering what I had to do to get that thing to respond. By the way, I like what I'm feeling. Better let me walk in front of you when we leave so these other women don't jump your bones."

In the car we kissed and teased a little. Evelyn said we should go so I could meet Jasmine. When I ask who Jasmine was, she took my right hand and slid it under her dress up to her hot, wet, silk panties. Withdrawing my hand, she stated.

"You can't shift with your hand between my legs on Jasmine, so let's wait until we get to my house to explore further."

My cock was stretching my pants, causing a huge bulge. Evelyn rubbed her hand across my hard pecker and said half under her breath, "You've still got it Evie, you still got it."

Boy did she ever. I was ready to cum in my jeans.

At her cabin it wasn't frantic or hurried. It wasn't like TV or the movies, slamming each other against a wall, tearing each other's clothes off, devouring the others face with kisses. Things were slow and calculated, I decided I would let her set the pace and do as she liked instead of me being in charge as I normally would be.

We hung our coats, she moved toward the couch pulling me with her. As she settled I was pulled next to her in a facing position. Cupping my face in her hands she kissed me softly, but with purpose. I kissed a bit harder and I felt her tongue on my lips, which I gratefully accepted into my mouth. Our tongues were back and forth, our kisses becoming more erotic.

Evelyn stood, lifting her dress to expose her blue silk panties.

"This is yours Danny, but not here, carry me to the bedroom."

As I set her down she placed both my hands on her breasts, through her dress and the thin bra covering them, they felt wonderful. Pulling her up I began to slowly lower the zipper on her dress as we kissed. Once it was down I slipped my hand down on her butt and squeezed. She purred as I caressed her ass. I put my hands on the shoulders of the dress, slid it off her arms and let it fall in a heap at our feet.

"Dan. Take your time, touch me, taste me, use me, just don't be in a hurry."

I was going to turn her with her back against my chest except she stopped me, unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off, tossing it to the side.

"It's only right that you are without a top if I'm without a top."

Running her hands back and forth across my chest she told me she liked a man with hair on his chest. Found that those who shaved seemed less masculine. Considering the amount of forestation I had, I guessed I was safe. I dropped my slacks to the floor next to her dress, using my foot I moved both out of the way.

As I spun her she was looking at us in her dresser mirror. A brimming smile, lust in her eyes. I cupped both breasts, caressing, squeezing gently, moving my fingers across her nipples. I then unclipped her bra and took it off. She was still watching in the mirror, when I cupped her bare breasts she closed her eyes and lay her head back against my shoulder. I slid my hands forward drawing her breasts out from her body several times, her only reaction was to moan softly.

Sliding my hands down I stopped at her hips, hooking my thumbs in the waist band of her panties. She wiggled her hips slightly as I worked them down, once past her upper thighs they fell around her ankles. As I moved my hand up I cupped her pussy, it was hot, wet, and pulsing in my hand. I looked over her shoulder and saw a lovely auburn mound of hair, neatly trimmed along the sides, but wild everywhere else. It was soft, silky, curly and wet between her legs. I relished the thought of burying my face in it.

Her eyes were glued to mine in the mirror, she blew me a kiss and then whispered with a grin, "You are so naughty."

She pulled from my arms sitting on the bed. As she did she grabbed my underwear and pulled them off, causing my cock to be bent downward and then slap against my stomach. She squealed as it surprised her.

"I'm sorry. Did that hurt? I've never seen a cock big enough to do that."

I thought to myself, she must have been with some little dicked guys, because I was just over 6, which isn't huge. It certainly does the job, but isn't huge by porn standards. She reached out stroking it lightly. Pre-cum was leaking, she leaned forward and licked it off, then stuffed as much cock in her mouth as possible, bobbing her head up and down. She was good, I let her continue for 2-3 minutes before I backed away. She looked disappointed until I put my hands on her shoulders pushing her back.

Before she could protest I was moving her legs apart and my face was in the depths of her love garden. I kissed the labia, then the clit hood, then moved my face up into her fur, breathing deeply. She wanted to know what I was doing. I told her I was getting her scent. Her answer was to put her fingers in my hair and caress my head.

Her pussy was interesting. Darker swollen outer lips, but bright pink inner labia. The outer labia were extremely engorged with blood flow, they looked like Mick Jagger's lips on steroids. I drew my tongue up through the labia, taking my time to salivate and explore every crack or crevice. As I slid back to the bottom I found the entrance to her vagina, sticking my tongue in as far as it would go without crushing my nose against her clit. Moving my tongue in and out in a fucking fashion she had a small orgasm.

I moved upward sensing with my lips that her clit was no longer hiding and had come out to play. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked softly. Her hips jumped, as she sucked in a breath her hips began to rock, her hands pulling me tighter to her mound. I continued to love her clit, finding her hot spot right at the bottom of her love button. By the time she went off the rails her entire lower torso was moving around, hips pushing into my face, juice running down dripping from my chin. As her climax subsided, I continued to suck her clit and probe her vagina with a finger. In no time at all she was cumming again, this time vocally, making enough noise to raise the dead. As quickly as she came she was pushing my head away, squeezing her legs together as tightly as she could.

Laying on my side looking at her I was mesmerized by her beauty and the look of heavenly bliss on her face. As she opened her eyes she smiled and softly stroked my cheek, leaning forward for a quick kiss.

"Danny, I haven't been loved like that in a very long time. No wonder they call you Dirty Dan the woman pleaser. I'm glad the only one you're pleasing is me."

I rolled her onto her back and was positioning myself to enter her when she stopped me.

"I want to suck you Dan."

"Suck me with your pussy tonight, you can use your mouth tomorrow. Ev, I need it deep tonight, and I'm afraid I'll hurt you if it's in your mouth. Baby let me bury it in your pussy, I haven't fucked since the night I met you. I've got blue balls and the only cure for that is to be deep in your cunt."

"Then put my ankles on your shoulders and fuck me deep Danny. Don't hold back, I can take it."

As I slipped in I went slow, working it in a few inches at a time. When I hit bottom she hissed something that sounded like "oh fuck me, that's nice". I stroked her slowly a minute or two, feeling her open up and not be as restrictive as when I penetrated her.

"Okay Danny, I'm ready, fuck her now. Bury your cock in my pussy and fill her with cum."

I needed no more encouragement as I pushed hard and deep. She was yipping and uh'ing with nearly each stroke, trying to catch her breath at the same time. I felt her heels begin to dig into my shoulders as her legs tightened, her climax on the edge. Then she yelled and her pussy muscles clamped tight on my shaft. Dropping her legs she began pushing into me, her pelvis slamming into mine with each stroke.

R410a
R410a
2,953 Followers