Dirty Dancing Pleasure x3

Story Info
Darnell's dream comes true
2.4k words
4.33
34.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night and we are going dancing, as we go off to our favorite dance club we notice that its quite busy but we don’t care as we go inside and find a table to sit at, as we sit for a while my favorite song comes on, standing I extend my hand to you.

“Come on Darnell come and dance this one with me.” Looking at you with a gleam in my eyes.

“In a minute, go ahead and I will join you shortly.”

Making my way out on the floor you just sit there and stare at me with every move I make, As the song changes, a good dirty dancing song comes on, pointing my finger at you motioning to you to come and join me.

Joining me on the floor, I wrap my hands over your shoulder as grind close to you as you pull my leg up to your waist moving slowly with me, looking down at me and kissing me, as your hand moves a little higher up my thigh as your hand slowly moves onto my ass.

My hand moves onto your hard mass that’s trying to make its way out of your jeans yet as it is held in captivity I can feel it throbbing through your jeans, rubbing it lightly, moans of ecstasy softly escape you, as you pick me up and I remove that mass from your jeans and wrap my legs around you, you hold me close to you and I smile and nod my head as that was your signal as to what I wanted.

Slowly you slip that mass into me as I hold onto you tighter as my head throws back and no one has any idea what we are doing, as your hands push up on my ass as we moan together a little louder.

You feel my pussy clamp down on that throbbing mass as it wants to explode, my pussy grabbing onto your cock devouring it, you grab my ass tighter, I feel your cock swell and balls tighten as well as your body tense as I run my fingers through your hair, kissing you deeply now as we cum together in the heat of passion as we finish you slowly lower me back to the floor as the song ends taking my hand leading me back to the table, sitting in your chair you guide me onto your lap, as we enjoy another drink.

The music slows down the lights go dim, looking deep into your eyes I kiss you softly as my fingers run through your hair.

“Baby doll can’t you wait till we get back home?

“Oh god Darnell you know I can’t get enough of you!” I whisper in your ear.

“You just had me not 20 minutes ago, come on baby wait till we get home please.” Darnell replies softly.

“Oh ok I need to go and make a phone call and then we can get out of here and go home.”

“Alright hurry up so we can get out of here.” Slapping my ass softly, winking at me.

Completing my call I walk back to you extending my hand to you looking at you with a devilish look in my eyes.

“Come on baby lets go home, this is going to be a very exciting evening, one you won’t soon forget.” Whispering softly in your ear.

Taking my hand we walk out of the club, opening the truck door for me helping me in, the ride home is very quiet as what’s about to happen plays through my head, we arrive at home as you go to get out of the truck I stop you, leaning into you kissing you deeply, kissing my way down to your neck, nibbling it gently, licking it softly.

Opening the buttons on your shirt one at a time slowly, kissing each spot with every button I undo, slipping my hands inside your shirt, teasing your nipples gently, raking my nails over them, your breathing begins to deepen as you moan softly, your hands beginning to explore my body as you’ve realized I have no intention of stopping, slipping my hand down onto your hardened member that’s tenting against your jeans wanting so badly to be released, rubbing it gently feeling it throbbing.

Unbuttoning your jeans lowering your zipper slowly with my teeth being very careful not to hurt you, kissing you deeply as I slide my hand inside your jeans my hand encases your member gently.

Your body Jumps slightly as your back arches, your head goes back against the back of the seat, lowering your jeans over your hips your member springs free, stroking it gently, staring in your eyes.

“You like that don’t you baby?” I ask you softly.

“Oh god yes don’t stop baby doll, you always make me feel so good!” Darnell replies in a soft sexy whisper, your hips moving to the feel of my hands.

Lowering myself down to your member wrapping my lips around it gently, circling the head with my tongue gently, dragging my teeth over the tip lightly, my tongue running over every inch of your rigid bulging member, nibbling it gently up and down your shaft.

Darnell runs his fingers through my hair as I suck him into my mouth locking my lips onto it sucking it gently yet firmly, moans escalating as you hold my head fucking my mouth slowly.

“ Oh fuck if you don’t stop I swear I will take you right here and I don’t who sees us.” Darnell whispers with his sexy accent as he moans in ecstasy.

“Come with me baby!” I reply in a devilishly sexy voice.

Getting out of the truck closing the door behind him, backing him up against the truck getting onto my knees in front of him, taking his member into hand again sucking him back into my mouth starting where I left off.

Suddenly my neighbors come home pulling up on the side of us, you try to stop me but you can’t, knowing they are watching us drives me almost insane devouring your cock as you once again fuck my mouth only harder and faster now.

“Baby you know we are being watched don’t you?” Darnell asks quietly

“ Oh yes I do, let them watch they might learn something!” I reply softly, sucking your member deeper into my throat, massaging your balls gently.

“ My god Kim what are you doing, don’t stop this just feels too good!!”

Your pace picks up as you fuck my mouth harder, faster, feeling your member swelling in my mouth and your balls tightening in my hand, I suck it long and hard, your moans now screams as your head goes back.

“Damn girl are you sure you want this?” you ask in almost a whimper.

“Give it to me baby I want it all!” knowing the neighbors are still watching I suck you harder and again faster.

With one final thrust you let out one hell of a scream as your member explodes into my mouth coating the back of my throat with your hot cum, swallowing it all, I suck it once more getting all that’s left in there for me to get.

Your shivers a bit as your cock throbs and jerks in my mouth as my tongue works it over licking it completely clean. Looking up at you licking my lips lightly, taking my hand helping me to stand, looking at the neighbors winking at them, getting you back together we walk off toward the apartment.

Once inside I shut and lock the door, walking with you into the living room getting you comfy on the couch, rubbing your shoulders I whisper in your ear,

“Baby close your eyes and relax I have surprise for you.”

“What are you up to now silly girl? You ask in wonder.

“Just close them for me and you shall see.”

Your eyes close as I reach in the drawer and pull out the blindfold cover your eyes.

“What kind of a game are you playing with me Kim?”

“Oh it’s going to be so much fun baby I promise, now just don’t move just sit there and relax and I will be right back.”

“Hurry up I don’t like being able to not see anything.” You reply softly.

Walking back into the room turning off the lights, lighting the candles around us, you hear me but you can’t see what I’m doing.

“Now baby there are only 2 rules to this game you and I are about to play, 1.You don’t touch me until I tell you to, and 2.You don’t take off this blindfold till it’s time.”

“Ok baby girl I won’t, I will do as you say.”

My roommate Amy walks over in front you, unbuttoning your shirt gently, you moan softly as her hands run over your chest, feeling just like mine do, removing your shirt, teasing your nipples gently with her tongue flicking them gently, your cock starts to harden again as you get fidgety, your hands start to move.

“Don’t touch Baby.” I whisper softly in your ear, nibbling it gently.

“ Damn it Kim how can I not you know how I love to feel you.” You reply.

“Lift up for me baby.” Amy opens your jeans as you lift your ass off the couch, lowering them over your hips slowly, sliding them down your legs, removing them completely, getting down onto her knees she kisses her way up your legs, running her tongue up your inner thighs lightly, your body spasms as she reaches your balls, licking them tenderly, caressing them gently.

“OHHHHHH FUCK baby I want to touch you so badly, this isn’t fair!”

Feeling soft warm wet lips wrapping around your cock your head goes back against the couch, watching Amy working over your cock, feeling my pussy getting wet, the way she’s positioned in front of you I can see her pussy becoming very wet, moving over on the side of her, my hand slides down her back softly, running over her ass gently, down to her pussy, my fingers tracing her pussy lips, she moans softly.

“ Kim, who’s in here with us? You ask.

“SHHHHHH just enjoy it baby just relax.”

Sliding my finger inside her, her moans getting louder, her lips tightening around your cock sucking it harder and faster, positioning myself under her between her legs, my tongue teasing her clit, sucking it into my mouth nibbling it gently, her pussy begins grinding against my mouth.

(Oh god Amy don’t say anything don’t give it away yet.) thinking to myself, as I work my tongue deep inside her.

Her breathing deepens as her pussy clamps down on my tongue as I push her over the edge, licking her from her clit to her asshole as her body spasms. Moving myself onto my knees on the side of her, you feel something you’ve never felt before as both our tongues work your cock.

“ Fuck what is this, who is in here with us tell me baby!!!!!” you scream in ecstasy.

“Take off your blindfold baby.”

Taking it off opening your eyes to see Amy on the side of me, as you watch both our tongues running up and down your cock, Amy’s tongue moves over tangling with mine as we kiss deeply for a moment.

“Get up here you sexy lil thing you!!” looking at me with the look of lust and desire in your eyes as you lay down on the couch.

Straddling your lap taking my breasts into my hands offering them to you, sucking one nipple in your mouth flicking it with your tongue, caressing the other breast twisting and pulling on my nipple, taking your member into my hand sliding my screaming awaiting pussy down it slowly until every inch was inside me, grinding my hips into you as Amy licks your balls gently.

“OHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD YESSSSSSS, DAMN THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!!!” You scream as I grind you harder taking your hands into mine as you lock your arms straight out in front of you, my pussy grinding harder and faster as I sit straight up on your member pushing against your hands.

Amy teases your asshole with the tip of her nails, your legs open to the feel of her finger your knees bend as her finger slowly slips inside you, pushing her finger in and out of your ass, she sucks your balls into her mouth sucking each one gently.

“Amy, come up here and straddle his face, let him eat that pussy!”

Moving over your head lowering her pussy over your mouth, your tongue goes out reaching for her pussy, my pussy grinds your cock harder in smaller circles, Amy grinds against your tongue as you bury it inside her, when suddenly Amy screams.

“OH FUCK Darnell, your going to make me cummmm Just like Kim did!!!”

“Do it Amy fuck his tongue, let it all go, give it to him!” I reply, as you can’t say anything all you can manage to do is let out a moan.

Feeling Amy’s nails raking over your chest as she grinds against you mouth harder, she screams one last time as you push her over the edge, feeling my pussy squeezing down on your cock, your back arches off the couch as you grab onto my hips pushing up into me, as your cock swells and balls tighten again, with one last thrust your member once again explodes its hot shots of cum deep inside my pussy feeling it throb inside my pussy drives me wild as I push down hard against your hands as I finally hit orgasm riding your cock through wave after wave.

Amy gets off the couch excusing herself as she goes to shower and heads off to bed, pulling me down on top of you holding me close to you, Kissing me deeply tasting Amy on your lips, I lick your lips enjoying her taste, our tongues mingle together.

“What just happened here baby doll?” you ask whispering in my ear.

“Did you enjoy it baby?”

“Oh hell yes I did, I just don’t know when you had the time to plan this.”

“Darnell, remember when I went and made the phone call before we left the club, well when I did, I called Amy and set it up.”

“Oh god baby you are sooo good to me, But you didn’t have to do that, a evening alone with you would have been enough for me, but how ever I am not complaining.”

As Amy finishes up in the bathroom, you and I proceed to go in and take a shower get cleaned up and we head off to bed together.