Dirty Deeds Ch. 02

Story Info
Lady Sylvanas and Clea pass the time on the Zeppelin.
1.6k words
4.66
42.2k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
312 Followers

Ch.02: Passing the Time

The wooden flooring creaked as her heavy boot made contact with it. Clea and Sylvanas had boarded the Zeppelin destined for Orgrimmar and Clea found that there was little to do besides pacing back and forth. Sylvanas was usually locked in her room, presumably thinking as Undead do not need to sleep. The Goblins on the ship seemed to be afraid of her as whenever she went out on deck to view the Zeppelins progress across the sea they would scamper inside towards the rooming area. Clea wasn't sure why the Dark Lady wanted her to accompany her on this little mission. The Queen usually went alone with her motives secret, but this time she had divulged with her the entire mission. She would do anything her Lady asked of course, but she was curious none-the-less.

They had only departed a day before, but the Goblins had assured them that the trip would only take a week, tops.

The pale ranger sighed as she looked out over the landscape laid out before her. She had six more days of standing around doing nothing and she dreaded every minute of it. Turning, she saw that there was a single Goblin guarding the entrance to the quarters where the lodging was held. As she walked towards the entrance, the small green creature turned around and scampered off towards the rooms, yelling something in a language she didn't understand. Curious, she stepped up her pace and wandered after the Goblin, only to run into another one running in the direction she was coming from. She kept going until she arrived at a single door in which all of the absent Goblins were streaming out of. Concern boiled up inside of her as she recognized the room belonged to her queen's. Fighting the flow of Goblins, she pushed past them and into the room which was still filled with the green men. A thick musky smell filled her nose as her eyes settled upon a crowd of Goblins circled around Sylvanas. She was on her back and sandwiched in-between two Goblins while another was latched onto her head and thrusting his hips against her face. The rest of the small men were either jerking off onto her or fondling her body. Clea's mouth opened in surprise at the sight. She had never tried a Goblin as there weren't many, if any, Goblin prisoners in the Undercity.

"Well come on lady, we can't fuck you if you're wearing pants. Get 'em off!"

Clea turned to see a frog-like Goblin looking up at her with his cock out. It was about six inches from what she could tell. Flaccid, covered in saliva, and dripping cum. She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Sylvanas.

"Try them out, their cocks are actually quite pleasing."

Clea thought for a moment before shrugging and peeling her pants off.

"Take the tunic off to." Nodding, she removed the leather tunic and dropped it onto the ground with her pants. She was completely naked now, save for a number of Goblin hands fondling her body. Her skin was as white as snow, and her figure, despite being undead, was still very much elven. Her breasts were as firm and ample as they had always been, and her naked crotch revealed a small camel toe. She wasn't as beautiful or as busty as Sylvanas was(not many were) but she was still a feast to the eyes.

"Come on then, your queenie just got through blowing me, now let's see how you do."

Clea nodded and sank down to her knees, red eyes locked on the dripping cock staring up at her. She wrapped one small hand around the thick shaft and began to slowly pump him, the Dark Lady's saliva still coating it and acting as a lubricant. She stuck her tongue out a slithered it across the bulbous green head before taking it into her mouth and suckling on it. Fingers pried at her ass and the feet it was resting on, and she moaned as a large thumb was inserted into her puckered star. She took her head off his cock to suck and play with his balls, the little oval shaped delicacies easily fitting into her mouth. The Goblin groaned and bucked his hips forward as she was about to take him into her mouth, causing his cock to miss and hit her cheek. It left a trail of saliva and her lips were soon wrapped tightly around the hard shaft again. Her head bobbed up and down on it, stretching her lips and filling her mouth. It only went a few inches down her throat, but the Goblin's cock was like a leaky faucet. She had to continuously swallow pre-cum and by the time the Goblin had blown his load all over her face her mouth was covered in a mixture of saliva and pre-cum. He slapped her a few more times with his cock and shot a few more strings of his spunk into her dark blue hair before walking back over towards Sylvanas. As he walked away, she felt herself pushed face first down onto the ground with her ass raised high in the air. Before she could even react one of the Goblins behind her mounted her and pressed the head of his cock against her rosebud.

"Get the hell off o-Ohhh!" The Goblin had impaled her ass on his cock with one smooth thrust.

"G-get..." Clea moaned as he began to thrust in and out of her, a look of immense satisfaction on her pretty face.

"Keep going you-Ungh-little bastard. Drill that little asshole with your fat green dick." Clea dropped her head and moaned, eyes closed as a shiver raced through her petite body. When she opened her eyes and looked up, her nose brushed against another thick green cock. Grinning wickedly, she opened her mouth and enveloped it. She sucked and bobbed her head down on it furiously, spittle flying everywhere while multiple Goblins took turns riding her ass and filling it with their hot spooge. When her ass was finally gaping, numb, and full of cum, she was flipped onto her back, making the cock she was suckling on pop out of her mouth.

As soon as she landed on her back the Goblins were on her. One wrapped its arms around her stomach as if in a hug and began to thrust his hips against her, stabbing her cunt on his pillar of cock. She moaned as this happened, and as she did a goblin stepped up, both legs on either side of her shoulders, and lifted her head up. It forced it's cock into her mouth and began to piston his hips against her face. She just laid there, moaning with the two Goblins pounding away at her holes. Streams of cum landed on her from the crowd of Goblins around her jerking off, and soon every inch of her body was coated in cum, including her dark blue hair. The little green men did not last long, but there were many of them. The two women were gangbanged for nearly seven hours, and by the time it was over they laid next to each other in a pool of cum. Clea's own body was white, so the cum was hard to differentiate from her skin, but Sylvanas was blue. She was covered almost completely in cum from head to toe, and her red eyes were one of few colors besides white on her body.

Sylvanas sat up and leaned over to Clea, her lips parting and her tongue dashing out as she licked the cum off of her breasts. Clea did not react, she was tired, and her voice hoarse. Instead she spread her legs when the Banshee Queen began to lick the cum around her cunt. It wasn't until her entire groin was clean when Sylvanas finally began lapping at her abused pussy. Cum still seeped out of it and she drank it eagerly. She slurped and sucked at her snatch, eager for the cum and juices held within. Clea sighed and moaned through it, her hands reaching down to her Queen's head. She didn't press down, but instead moved her fingers through the cum-soaked blond tresses. Each lap at her pussy sent shocks through her body and up her spine. It wasn't long before she shivered and let out a short shriek as she orgasmed against the Dark Lady's mouth. Sylvanas grinned and slurped up her juices before throwing her head back and gargling with it. Standing up and swallowing it, she looked around the room. Besides the cum-covered ranger on the floor the rest of the room was a mess. Cum was all over the place and various pairs of underwear had been left behind. The girls' own clothes were buried beneath the sticky goo, and she didn't feel like washing her armor. Shrugging, she left the other girl behind and exited the room naked. She was off to see how sticky she could get the bow of the ship and to see if there were any Tauren men on board.

Shortly after Lady Sylvanas left the room the door opened again. A small Gnome peeked in and slowly creeped inside, looking around as if in danger. He walked up to Clea, his silly green mustache bouncing as he walked.

"H-hello. I am Martin Jacksprigget. The Goblins keep me here to work on their machines and I happened to hear all of the commotion. Do you possibly... think that maybe..."

Dark Ranger Clea smiled and flipped over onto her knees, ass high in the air and upper body flat against the ground. She wiggled her cum-stained bottom at him.

"Pick a hole."

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
312 Followers