Dirty Deeds Ch. 06

Story Info
Lady Sylvanas and Clea are confronted by raiders.
5.1k words
4.48
32.5k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
311 Followers

Lady Sylvanas licked the last bit of cum off of her fingers as she and her Dark Ranger companion walked away from the Zeppelin which had ferried them from Orgrimmar and back to Tirisfal. The Goblins maintaining the ship waved goodbye to them and busied themselves with getting their pants back on. It was dark and humid. The ground was wet from a recent downpour and the ashen clouds above were as ominous as they always were. Chilling wind billowed down from the mountains to greet the two ladies, ruffling their hair and the feathers upon their shoulderpads. No other race outside of the undead would ever wish to call this place their home.

"As beautiful as ever," Sylvanas murmured. Her eyes shone like a beacon in the darkness that enshrouded Tirisfal Glades. They seemed to be searching for something, though the Dark Lady showed no signs of trepidation. Clea caught on to her Queen's subtle movements and carried on with wary footsteps. Sylvanas was in high spirits. Her body felt refreshed and rejuvenated. She felt alive in a most ironic way and she was eager to show it. The two Dark Rangers melted into the shadows, and from a distance the maniacal laughter of a certain headless horseman could be heard.

"Shit, this place is creepy. It's like the sun is afraid to shine some light on this place."

"Shut up, Pestle. Are you trying to alert every walking corpse in Tirisfal?"

They were close, very close. They weren't very quiet either. A group of 40 Alliance wandered through the woods. The party contained men of all sizes and races, and they were following a dwarf who's eyes constantly glanced up from the map in his hands to the foreboding road ahead. Sylvanas smiled, tongue tracing over her teeth and vampire-esque canines. Another burst of laughter from off in the distance signaled Sylvanas' mischievous incantation. She whispered a string of sentences in both Thalassian and Demonic, Clea eyeing her curiously. Clea's attention soon shifted to the raid party stalking through Tirisfal. A number of shrieks and gasps had arisen amongst the group. She quickly made out the haunting vision of a number of ghosts floating through the woods all around them. Apparently the Banshee Queen had intended to scare them with her spell, rather than harm them.

The ghosts of Lordaeron citizens meandered about aimlessly, ignoring the Alliance party atop their graves. They whispered to themselves, but their language was both indecipherable and chilling. The group was shaking in their plated, cloth, and leather boots. The paladin's within the party struggled in vain to drive the spirits away, but the spirits continued to ignore them. Sylvanas soon appeared from the shadows behind the group, body transitioning out of the shadows with Clea swiftly following suit, swords at the ready. The Dark Lady's bluish-purple lips parted and her mouth opened wide as a horrific screech ripped throughout the forest and glades of Tirisfal, silencing the vexatious Horseman in the distance and piercing the ears of the warriors in front of her. Her banshee scream caused the Alliance raid group to drop their weapons and cover their ears, some passing out and others screaming in vain, their voices drowned out in a similar fashion as the Horseman.

Her shriek was silenced with the closing of her luscious lips, however they were soon opened again as she muttered yet another incantation. Skeletons sprouted out of the ground like plants around the Alliance, spraying dirt all over their armor. The skeletons did not attack them, but instead confiscated their weapons and whatever they could grab off of their armor. After they took everything they could the thieving skeletons took off for the Undercity, leaving the warriors looking like third rate guards.

"I didn't yell that loud. Stand up so we can have some fun." Sylvanas began counting the group with one of her fingers. "Thirteen humans. Three Gnomes. Three Dwarves. Six Draenei. Nine Night Elves. Six Worgen. This is going to be fun."

"Is this a good idea, my Lady?" Clea looked at the group of distraught Alliance, one hand wrapped tightly around a sword and the other wrapped around a breast loose from it's confinement within her tight tunic. Sylvanas ignored her.

"I've had nothing but Goblins and their exploding mechanical sex toys to entertain me for the past few days. I know all of you strapping young and some not-so-young men have struggled hard to collect all that gear and travel to Tirisfal, and I know you probably think I want to kill you. Luckily enough for you I have no desire to kill you. I want to fuck you, however if you do not wish to go along with my idea I can always fall back to plan B and drag you off to the Undercity for testing in the Apothecarium. What do you say?"

The men looked at each other, unsure of whether to test the undead High Elf. Their lack of confidence soon paid off, and they nodded to their beautiful captor. They stood on shaking legs as the group of skeletons from earlier came running back from their trip to the Undercity and surrounded them. Sylvanas and Clea grinned, their armor and weapons soon stripped off and given to their skeletal servants. "Raid me, boys."

The two undead High Elves took their positions against two trees, bent over with legs spread and hands dug into moist bark. They looked back at their captives, eager and waiting. "Well come on. We won't bite."

Two humans seperated themselves from the crowd and took a place behind Sylvanas and Clea. The two men looked eager and scared at the same time, no doubt wondering whether or not they would be killed after their little romp. Despite their fear, it wasn't long before they were balls deep in the Dark Rangers and thrusting in and out wildly. It was obvious that they had been traveling for a while and had not had any sort of relief. They hammered away at the ladies like their lives depended on it - and it very well may have. Their thick hands gripped at Clea's milky white ass and Sylvanas' own blueberry colored ass, occasionally rising up and slamming back down, leaving searing red marks on their round cheeks. The two women were enjoying themselves, humming and purring like content kittens as the humans' cocks penetrated them over and over. Their happiness was soon cut short, however. Sylvanas' partner was the first to cum, his nails digging into the cheeks of the Banshee Queen's rear as he deposited his seed inside of her. Clea's partner followed suit and unleashed his load as well, drenching the ranger's insides with white goo. The two men stumbled back when they were finished, feeling oddly lightheaded. "Who's next?" Sylvanas stretched, arching her back and giving the Alliance a good eyeful. The raid group seemed a lot more at ease now after having witnessed their two friends fuck the Dark Lady and her companion without any negative repercussions. A number of other men approached the women now, erect and very horny.

Clea was quickly grabbed and lifted away from the tree before finding herself slammed down upon the cock of a hairy Dwarf. The elf cried out, a shiver running up her spine. His cock was thick and it stretched the ring of her pussy out wide against his shaft as he proceeded to bounce her up and down upon it. Clea was taken by surprise again when she felt the head of a cock pressing against her tight asshole. It was a Gnome, and he soon impaled her ass completely on his shaft. The two men wasted no time pounding away at the girl, and her open mouth attracted the attention of a tall Night Elf. The purple man grabbed her face, prying her mouth open and then ramming the entirety of his length down into her mouth and down her throat. With Clea riding the Dwarf cowgirl, the other two men quickly fell into a synthesized rhythm, which, judging by the frequency of her moans, was very effective.

The Banshee Queen was receiving plenty of attention as well. The boisterous woman was riding atop a slender Night Elf reverse cowgirl style, his long purple cock penetrating deep inside the bowels of her ass. Her slender blue legs were wrapped around an equally blue Draenei who was busy ravaging her pussy and standing next to her was a Dwarf having his cock shined by her hungry mouth. She groaned every time the Draenei's shaft came crashing down into her, his balls slapping against her and his fat cock stretching her wide around his massive girth. Sylvanas was enjoying herself, and she yelped when the Night Elf's hands wrapped around her jiggling breasts. He groped them and squeezed her nipples, causing her to arch her back and cry out through the dick in her mouth. She sucked at it greedily, her saliva forming a slimey coat around the Dwarf's manhood. Spittle and precum dripped from her lips and coated her pretty face as she violently sucked and bobbed. The Dwarf's hand rested on her head and guided her along his shaft, her blue cheeks hollowed as her lips formed an 'O' shape while she threatened to suck the life out of him through his cock. At the rate she was sucking it wasn't long before he exploded in her mouth. Sylvanas swallowed all of the Dwarf's tasty semen and pushed him away with one hand when she was sure she had sucked every last drop out of him.

The Dark Lady let out a groan as soon as the Dwarf's member popped out of her mouth. The Night Elf and Draenei pounding her holes didn't let up for a second, and her oversized breasts bounced obscenely without hands to hold them in place. Sylvanas leaned her head back, dark blue hair covering the Night Elf's face and a smile spreading across her visage. A human's semi-flaccid shaft bumped across her forehead and face, causing her to open her mouth wide and make a loud "Ahhh!" sound. The human took hold of her head and guided his hardening shaft past her bluish-purple lips and down her welcoming throat. Her mouth was warm around his cock and he soon began to thrust into her as well, using her mouth like he would use her ass or pussy. The men using her other two holes came shortly after the Dwarf did, the purple Elf below her shooting his load up into her ass and the Draenei ontop of her nutting himself deep within her soaked cunt. The large blue man got up and stumbled away while the Night Elf laid there unmoving, cock still buried within it's sheathe.

Sylvanas climbed up off of the Elf and sank down on her knees in front of the Human who had been face fucking her. She dived back down onto his cock, sucking and licking, her tongue sliding against his throbbing shaft. The man's hands grab ahold of her pointy ears, using them to help guide her along his shaft. Her pursued lips gripped his cock tightly as they moved from tip to base, his eyes fixated on her like he was in a trance. Sylvanas' hands rested on her thighs, gripping her flesh tightly as she leaned forward. Her nose ground against the man's groin but she kept pushing, waiting for her reward as her tongue continued to snake it's way around his shaft. Her efforts soon paid off as cum surged out of his cock and into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop and continued to suck on the Human's organ for a good minute before standing up and looking at Clea.

Clea was finishing off the Night Elf in front of her, face buried in his crotch and her holes leaking Dwarven and Gnomish cum. Sylvanas watched her suck him off and play with his balls until he exploded onto her face and hair with an audible groan. Clea looked slightly disappointed that he did not cum in her mouth and she used her fingers to feed herself all the cum she could catch. Standing up, she looked at Sylvanas and then to the crowd of men in front of them. The ones who had already had their turn looked exhausted while the men who hadn't looked eager and very horny.

"Who's next?" Sylvanas asked with a toothy smile, and she licked her lips when the 6 Worgen in the group approached. She circled around the group slowly, exaggerating the sway of her hips and still smiling happily as she eyed them up and down. Their cocks were well sized, though she had seen and experienced bigger, even in her pet Worgen back at the Undercity. She positioned herself on her hands and knees in front of them when she was done inspecting them, taking her time and drawing amusement from the tongues lolling out of their mouths. Clea took position next to her, the ranger's pale white bottom in direct contrast to the Dark Lady's blue one. The 6 creatures wasted no time, and soon, after a little infighting, the three largest busied themselves with Sylvanas' holes while the other Worgen ruthlessly took Clea.

Sylvanas was mounted by the largest of the group while the other two Worgen presented themselves to her face, their long erections hanging in front of her and brushing against her cheeks and nose. She took one cock into her mouth just as the man ontop of her plunged his manhood into her eager cunt and drove it home. She groaned but did not stop sucking even as she was bounced forward from the Worgen pounding her from behind. It's furred hands slapped her rump over and over while he penetrated her, the force of his hips slamming against her and leaving red marks on her blue body.

Clea was in a similar position on her hands and knees except that all three of her holes were being fucked at the same time. The largest Worgen among her group was ontop of her and drilling her ass hard, stretching her further than she had ever likely been stretched. The second largest was below her, large cock snuggled deep within her pink pussy as the thrusts into her ass from the other creature guided her back and forth along his shaft. The smallest of the men had been given her mouth, but despite his size his cock was nothing to scoff at and she initially had trouble fitting him into her mouth. Never-the-less her head bobbed up and down on it as if it was nothing while one hand fondled and massaged his impressive balls, precum and drool coating her chin. As her holes were penetrated over and over she couldn't help but think about how glad she was that this raid group had decided to come.

Sylvanas got off on the men spectating her almost as much as she got off on the cocks pumping in and out of her. She had been repositioned to mirror Clea so that now all three of her holes were filled. The largest was once again on top of her, but this time his canine-like shaft invaded her asshole as opposed to her pussy which was also similarly occupied. The giant male atop her was drooling heavily. His neck rested on Sylvanas' shoulder as he rutted into her and his claws drew blood from her skin. He was fast but extremely powerful. The other men simply sat there as his thrusts bounced the Queen along their shafts, and she resigned herself to being little more than a ragdoll as her head was rocked back and forth along the dick in her mouth. This continued on for several minutes, with the largest seemingly unphased and unslowing. The other two, however, did not have the same amount of stamina. The Worgen fucking her pussy shot his loads into her with a mix of a whimper and a growl, while the one in her mouth sent his doggy batter straight down her throat.

As soon as his two compatriots were finished he lifted Sylvanas into the air and pressed her against him so that her pillowy breasts were pressed up against his chest. From this position he resumed the pounding of his cock into her ass. Sylvanas was a little surprised, but did not seem to mind. She wrapped her arms and legs around the Worgen and allowed him to bounce her up and down along his cock, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of his fur rubbing against her breasts. From behind him the Banshee Queen could see Clea, who had apparently swapped the Worgen for a number of Humans. Sylvanas laughed before addressing her companion.

"You seem to have -Ah!- taken a liking to my idea!"

Clea did not respond due to the cock lodged down her gullet, but instead she nodded slightly.

"If it had been up to her you all would have been dead by now," she said, turning her attention away from Clea and to the Worgen who was still drilling into her behind. He was panting, but he growled slightly at her remark, fangs bared. Sylvanas grinned at him, flashing her unnaturally sharp canines back at him. She leaned forward, her bright red eyes boring holes into the Worgen's own gray eyes. The Dark Lady opened her mouth and spoke slowly, panting slightly from the vigorous treatment of her ass.

"Some canines emit an odor when they are afraid, you know."

Sylvanas slowly traced the tip of her tongue along the Worgen's snout before finally biting down. The Worgen's hands gripped her tight before releasing himself inside of her bowels. The two temporary lovers cried out as he hilted his cock in her ass and his seed invaded her asshole. They remained locked in this position for a minute, both bathing in the afterglow of their orgasm. Sylvanas withdrew her mouth and teeth from his muzzle before climbing down, legs shaking slightly. Like the others of his kind, the Worgen reverted back to his Human form and sat down, clearly exhausted.

Clea was just finishing up herself after taking the loads of 3 Humans and two Night Elves onto her face and hair. She stood up next to Sylvanas and gazed at the remaining raid force, not bothering to wipe the cum off of her face or body in general.

"There are only 19 of you left and I'm not even close to being defeated." The Dark Lady turned towards Clea and bent down, using her tongue to scoop up some cum off of her cheek. She swallowed the white goo before continuing.

"Seven Humans. Two Gnomes. One Dwarf. Five Draenei. Four Night Elves. I've got an appointment to keep, so let's make this quick."

Clea was approached by two Night Elves and a Draenei. They had the undead High Elf on her hands and knees in no time, with one Night Elf underneath her, one behind her, and the Draenei in front of her. The two Elves eased their ways into her slowly, obviously forgetting about Sylvanas' appointment. They fucked her slow, and she appreciated the unusual change of pace from the norm. She closed her eyes and moaned, ignoring the Draenei and the drooling blue cock he was resting atop her forehead. After half a minute she eagerly took him into her mouth, suckling on his fat head and twirling her tongue around his shaft like she was cleaning it. She moaned again, feeling the Night Elf below her playing with her swaying tits as the Elf behind her massaged and lightly spanked her ass.

At last feeling a spur of ambition, she leaned her head forward on the Draenei's cock, taking his length all the way in until his balls rested against her chin and her nose ground against his crotch. She stayed like this, suckling and cleaning the gigantic shaft with her tongue. Her lack of a gag reflex quickly caused the Draenei to groan and flood her throat with his seed, but she was taken by surprise when two small tentacles rose up at the same time and blasted her in the face with sticky cum. As she withdrew her head off of the cock she laughed, wiping cum from her eyes as the Draenei went off somewhere, already exhausted. Yet he was quickly replaced by another Night Elf just as the Elf behind her gave her a few powerful thrusts and shot his goo into her ass. Clea bit her lip and sighed contentedly before going to work on the cock pressing against her lips.

Sylvanas Windrunner was sandwiched inbetween two Draenei. She had her legs wrapped around one while the other impaled her from behind. The three of them were the loudest in the clearing and it was amazing that the two men could even fit inside the undead Elf. She let off one of her signature banshee screams as the two buried themselves to the hilt inside of her at the same time, threatening the health of everyone in ear shot. As they continued to hammer away at her the sound of flash impacting flash resonated throughout the woods. The trio fucked fast and hard before erupting in a chorus of moans, cum flooding Sylvanas' holes and splashing against her body. The man fucking her ass fell back, but she continued to ride the other man who struggled to peel her off of him. Sylvanas didn't stop until the Draenei's cock was flaccid and his feet were unsteady. Upon climbing off of the man, he collapsed next to some of his companions, chest heaving and mouth panting.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
311 Followers
12