Dirty Deeds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers

Clea grunted as her asshole was pushed open by an eager Gnome. The little man stood on top of the Night Elf underneath her as he thrusted into her rectum, one hand buried in her hair and another groping the cheek of her rump. He was surprisingly rough, and Clea expressed her enjoyment of his administrations through muffled groaning around the purple cock in her mouth. The Night Elf inside her pussy erupted abruptly, plastering her walls with sticky white goo and remaining underneath her, looking like he was about to faint. The second Night Elf grabbed her head and proceeded to force feed her his cock. Cum and spittle leaked from her mouth as the cock invading her mouth repeatedly rammed the back of her throat. Her unusually long tongue was wrapped around the shaft like an anaconda and she took this opportunity to suck some of the life out of the man, replenishing her own stamina and depleting his. Despite this the Night Elf was reluctant to cum, and from behind Clea the Gnome ended his romp by squirting his load onto her lower back. The beautiful cum-stained undead woman looked up at the man taking her mouth, eyes locked on his as he thrusted into her. The look on her face broke the dam and sent a torrent of cum flooding into her mouth. The Elf's batter leaked out of Clea's mouth from around his cock and she struggled to swallow as much as she could before standing up and searching for her next set of playmates.

Sylvanas lowered herself onto a particularly hairy Dwarf's cock with a content sigh. At the same time a Human positioned himself behind her, forcing his cock past the star of her asshole with a grunt. As her two lovers began to piston into her, Sylvanas slid her mouth over the fat cock of a Human as two more stood on either side of her. Her hands reached out and wrapped themselves around each of their shafts, stroking them up and down. She tightened and untightened her grip on the cocks as she moved her hands up and down, using a finger to please the head as she reached the tips. The two were rock hard and leaking precum, and Sylvanas continued to jerk them off even while sucking cock and getting fucked. She put every part of her body to good use and as such her whole body was being racked pleasure. From underneath her the Dwarf licked and sucked at her breasts, the bristles of his beard brushing against her skin causing her to moan. The feeling of the Dwarf's manhood inside her cunt and the Human's inside her ass was sensational. She felt full and hungrier than ever for cum. The long ride on the zeppelin had increased her appetite for a good dicking and tonight her hunger was being greatly satisfied. The Dark Lady sucked and lathered the cock in her mouth with spit, anxious to taste the man's cum. Her tongue licked at the man's urethra and swirled around his head, but it wasn't until she started sucking at his balls that he finally erupted. With one testicle in her mouth still and his cock laying horizontal across her forehead, he shot his load out onto her hair and upper back. However the Banshee Queen continued to suck on his balls with a happy grin until the other men released their loads, one after the other, into her and on her.

Clea bit her lip and groaned, both hands cupping her breasts as she was bounced on top of a moaning Night Elf. He was long and powerful, a perfect match for her. To the left and right of her stood a Human and a Draenei. She took turns sucking each of them off, both wishing they had her all to themself. Her lips locked themselves around the Draenei's cockhead, her long tongue providing a cushion underneath it and poking out of her mouth. She sucked on his cock like a lollipop, cheeks hollowed and straining while her lips moved to lightly massage his meat. It wasn't long before she tasted his precum, and she sucked it clean down her throat before switching to the Human and giving him the same methodical treatment. Her moans brought upon by the Night Elf thoroughly abusing her cunt vibrated against the cocks as she sucked them. The Draenei was the first to cum, and this time she was used to how they worked. She pulled herself off of his cock and opened her mouth wide, but was again surprised when he not only shoved his cock into her mouth, but two of his crotch tentacles as well. The heads of each filled her mouth and from each came a flood of hot cum. When they were finished drowning her in juices they withdrew, leaving her gulping down a mouthful of sperm. Next to her, the Human shot his load into her hair as a result of his own administrations, and Clea cried out as the Night Elf below her slammed his cock into her pussy one final time before feeding it more cum.

Sylvanas herself was moaning lewdly as well, sandwiched on the ground inbetween a Draenei under her and a Human on top of her. The Draenei's enormous shaft was lodged deep inside her asshole while the Human fucked her pussy for all he was worth. On his knees in front of her head was another Human busy feeding his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Together they formed a tangled web of intense fucking and loud pleasure laced groans. The Banshee Queen had her arms and legs wrapped around the Human and she clawed at his back while he rammed his length into her. Each time the man fucking her face thrust his cock into her maw, her throat bulged from his length and each time he groaned. None of the men had likely experienced girls as flexible and capable as Sylvanas or Clea. Their long trip to Tirisfal also insured that they carried a large load in their sacs as well. Sylvanas was as cum-hungry as ever, and she relished the feeling of each of her holes being ravaged. She loved the feeling of her tongue sliding over cock and of her throat being filled with dick. She loved dominating men and she loved being dominated. She loved being completely utterly filled by fearful members of the Alliance. Sylvanas wrapped herself more tightly around the Human on top of her and pushed down against the Draenei below her, mashing her melon-like tits against the Human's chest and her supple rear end against the Draenei's crotch. She groaned, orgasming as she felt her whole body tingle and quiver. Her juices leaked out onto the Human's shaft and they, too, came as she sucked some of the stamina out of them. She sighed as she stood up, body plastered in cum and jizz leaking out of each of her holes.

"Why do I always get the Gnomes?" Clea asked, looking up at Lady Sylvanas and speaking in Thalassian.

"So I don't have to," Sylvanas replied, stretching with her arms over her head.

Clea was on all fours, body and breasts rocking slightly as a Gnome thrusted into her from behind. He was panting and looked slightly happy and slightly afraid. Clea looked bored. The little man grabbed her by the hair and continued to pound away at her, oblivious to what was said and more than likely not caring. It didn't take long for him to cum, and from that Clea was glad. The Gnome's sperm was added to the sperm of 20 other odd men who had deposited their mark inside of her.

By the time the Dark Ranger stood up the Gnome had collapsed like all of the other 40 men. The idea of fucking them and sucking their life out had worked exceptionally well.

"See? Not only did we have fun, but they did as well and no one had to die. Can you believe that people say I'm cruel?" Sylvanas looked around, surveying their handiwork.

"Of course, we can't keep all of them as slaves. About half will be used as test subjects." Sylvanas signaled to the skeletons and they rushed to the unconscious bodies of the raid party, picking them up and carrying them to the Undercity.

"Let's go, I've got an appointment to meet and we need to clean up in Stillwater Pond."

"Clean up? Why now of all times?"

"I've got a reputation to keep," Sylvanas said, putting on her skin tight leather pants and tunic.

The two undead Elves made their way to the lake, leaving a cum stained ground in their wake. The maniacal laughter of the Headless Horseman seemed to mark their departure.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers
12