Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers

"Just feel Madame Isabelle's will stroking your thoughts away, Sylvia," Jillian said as her fingers found those same secret places again and sent tingles of pleasure through Sylvia's increasingly empty mind. "Madame Isabelle knows best for you. Madame Isabelle will think for you. Obedience is pleasure, Sylvia. You want to obey."

Sylvia felt hands on her nipples, but all she saw was light, spinning and strobing and melting away her thoughts like ice under a blowtorch. She nodded absently at Jillian's words. The thought of resistance never even crossed her mind. It never had the chance to take root, so sudden and powerful was the hammering of light and sound against her sleepy brain. She sighed gently, her mind shifting easily and effortlessly from sleep to obedient trance.

"Obedience is pleasure, Sylvia. Repeat."

"Obedience is pleasure," Sylvia husked out, a caress rewarding her words.

"Obedience is pleasure."

"Obedience is pleasure." The words echoed in the emptiness of her head.

"Obedience is pleasure."

"Obedience is pleasure." Sylvia tried to wonder how many times she'd said the words. The lights crumbled the question into fragments.

"Obedience is pleasure."

"Obedience is pleasure." And there was so much pleasure to be had. Sylvia's whole body seemed to thrum with bliss as she sank further and further into Jillian's words, understanding that Jillian herself was just a vessel for Madame Isabelle's instructions. It was Madame Isabelle they both obeyed. It was Madame Isabelle from whom all pleasure flowed. It was Madame Isabelle who was their Mistress.

Sylvia didn't know how long Jillian programmed her, how long she drifted in the dizzying light before Jillian finally removed the goggles and guided her to the computer. It didn't matter, not really. Jillian took as long as she needed to take to break Sylvia's will completely. That was good. It was right. Sylvia was Madame Isabelle's slave. She wasn't supposed to have free will.

It took a few minutes for Jillian to hook up the webcamera so that Madame Isabelle could see her new slave. But it was worth the wait to hear Madame Isabelle's voice over the speakers, saying She was very pleased with Sylvia. Just hearing those words wracked Sylvia's body with a glorious orgasm, one so intense she swooned in her chair. Madame Isabelle was pleased with her. The notion gave her a warm glow all over.

Sylvia knew she had one last thing to do before she signed off the computer and prepared to enter Madame Isabelle's service. She logged onto oBey again, and clicked on links until she found Madame Isabelle's profile. She clicked on the 'Leave Feedback' button, and then, shuddering in devotion, Sylvia added her praise to that of all the others who had helped to give Madame Isabelle the perfect rating She so richly deserved.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers
12