Dirty Detention

Story Info
Even teacher is surprised straight-A student gets detention.
2.8k words
4.07
93.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mr Thomas gazed out the window at the pouring rain, he wondered exactly how long it was going to take Jessica to turn up to her detention. He pushed up the sleeve of his shirt. It was already 11 minutes after quarter past three, the time detention was supposed to start, and, as it was a Friday afternoon, he longed to go home. As an unmarried 42 year old man, Friday nights usually involved the pub.

Normally a quiet straight-A student, even he had been surprised that he had given Jessica a punishment, and he doled them out more than any other teacher in the school. Mr Thomas looked up as the door to his Biology classroom creaked open. Jessica poked her head around the door, checking that he was still there, before entering the room apologising profusely for being so late.

"I'm so sorry. Mrs Skinner kept me back to discuss my coursework," she said.

Mr Thomas smiled at her, although she noticed it did not quite reach his brown eyes. "Just sit down," he replied.

She sat in the chair that he offered her, her short wet skirt squeaking against the polished wooden seat. Her long blonde hair, as always pulled back into a ponytail, was damp from the rain, and her large breasts heaved a little as she struggled to catch her breath after hurrying to the Science block. Her blue grey eyes looked up at him from under her fringe, as he leaned against his desk. As Mr Thomas looked back at her, he was surprised to feel a small tingle of pleasure as she gazed at him, almost as if she would do anything for him.

"Do you know why you are here, Miss Kendell?" he asked her.

She shook her head slowly, her fringe gently shaking from side to side. Her arms were folded across the desk she was sitting at, forcing her breasts closer to her body, and causing a small amount of cleavage to form at the top of her blouse buttons. As ever, Jessica was the ideal student. She was wearing the regulation uniform correctly, unlike many of the other girls in her year who, at 18, had decided it was no longer compulsory for them to wear the uniform as smartly as it should have been. The white blouse was done almost to the top, showing a tiny amount of tanned collar bone, and her navy blue and white tie was done up correctly, although it was possibly a touch shorter than it should have been. Her grey skirt was sitting on her hips, and stopped just above mid thigh, exposing the rest of her thin legs in her regulation black tights. Her black shoes were flat, as Mr Thomas noticed as his gaze ran up and down her body.

"Well, Miss Kendell, it appears that you did not hand in the two essay questions that I asked you to last lesson."

As Jessica started to weakly protest, she knew that she hadn't completed them. She hadn't had time, as she had been revising for a Philosophy mock exam. However, Jessica knew that Mr Thomas wouldn't accept this as an excuse. He was the sort of teacher who expected students to be able to complete every piece of homework and revision, as well as turning up to every lesson.

"Sorry." She muttered quietly, wondering whether she would just have to sit for an hour and a half in silence, or whether she would have some other punishment.

As she stretched her arms and legs in order to avert his gaze, Mr Thomas felt another tingle of pleasure shoot through his body at the sight of her breasts jutting forwards, and her legs stretching towards him.

"You will sit in silence," he told her, walking around the back of his desk to sit in his chair, hoping to hide his slowly growing erection. She sighed a little, thinking about the work that she could be doing at home. Jessica watched as he got out a pile of mock exams papers to mark, and, noticing that he wasn't going to pay any attention to her, kicked off her shoes silently and loosened her tie a little. She undid the top couple of buttons of her shirt, hoping to feel a little more relaxed in the uncomfortable atmosphere. Once again, she folded her arms, and started to look around the classroom at the different wall displays. Mr Thomas looked up to see what she was doing, and was surprised to see her making herself so comfortable. He noticed another tingle of pleasure as he could now see more of her large chest, and could feel himself growing slightly harder. He was definitely starting to get turned on as he stared at the girl in front of him.

As Jessica leant forward a little, Mr Thomas got a quick view of her bra. It was enough to ensure he knew it was white with some black lace and detailing. He started to wonder if her panties matched. He felt himself grow harder at the thought of Jessica in just her underwear. "She should really wear her hair down," he thought to himself.

"Jessica!" he yelled. She looked across at him, startled. She knew that this was not a teacher she ever wanted to make angry, and wondered what she had done. "Take your hair out of that stupid ponytail!" He said, a little more calmly. Slowly she reached up and did as he had told her, wondering about the strange request. Mr Thomas gave a little sigh of pleasure, thinking that she did, indeed, look a lot better.

"Now," he said. "Let's talk about the phone call that I am going to have to make to your parents."

Jessica had told her parents that she was staying after school to study, and didn't want them finding out about her first ever detention. She looked worried, and Mr Thomas knew that the expression on her face meant that he might be able to make her do something he had never thought would involve himself and a student.

"Please don't phone them." She almost begged him.

"Take your tie off," he responded. She did as he asked and laid it on the desk in front of her. He did the same with his, and walked around his desk to lay his tie next to hers, unbuttoning the top two buttons on his shirt as he walked. He leaned forward towards her, and she could see the strange look in his eyes. Being very inexperienced in sexual matters, she had never seen someone look at her in this way before. He reached forward and started to undo the buttons on her blouse.

She quickly leaned backwards away from him. "What are you doing?" she cried.

"If you don't want me to phone your parents, Miss Kendell, you will let me do this one favour."

She shrank away from his hands as he walked around the desk towards her, but let him continue to undo her buttons, until her blouse was hanging open. By this time, his cock was getting harder and harder at the sight of her body.

"Tell me, what size are your breasts Miss Kendell?"

"Umm," she hesitated. "32F," she eventually replied.

Mr Thomas moaned a little, as his cock grew harder still. He reached across and pushed her blouse off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. He ordered her to stand up, and she did, exposing her whole body to his perverted gaze. Jessica felt dirty at the thought of this man staring at her, as she suddenly noticed the growing tent in his trousers. He looked down her body, breathing in at the sight of her teenage ass in the regulation skirt. It looked so round and firm that he knew he had to touch it. He reached out and grabbed her bum, squeezing a little. She let out a small moan, and his cock grew harder still. Slowly, he unzipped the skirt, letting that too fall to the floor. She was now standing before him in her black tights and underwear and he ordered her to take her tights off.

As she bent forward, Mr Thomas got a good view of her breasts falling forward, almost exploding from her bra. As she pushed her tights down her legs, her bum stuck up seductively in the air. He could now see that he had been correct about her underwear -- they were white with black lace. However, she was wearing a thong, which he had not assumed, and Mr Thomas felt his cock become rock solid as he stared at the thin piece of silky fabric nestling in her ass. She finally pulled the tights off her feet and stood, half naked, in front of him, crossing her arms in an attempt to hide her modesty.

He grabbed the back of her head, forcing his mouth on hers. He pushed his tongue between her soft lips and started to explore her mouth. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong for her. His other arm snaked around her waist and pulled her body close to his, so he could feel her pressed against him. Jessica felt disgusted as she could feel his rock solid cock pressing against her most intimate area. His tongue continued to search her mouth, and he gently nibbled her lip. He stopped kissing her and ordered her to take his shirt and trousers off. She did quickly, hoping this would be over soon. After she had done so, he grabbed her again, and, holding her tight, he raised one hand to her right breast. She moaned and tried to back off, but he forced his hand into her bra, rubbing and pinching the nipple. He could feel her nipple hardening, and knew she was enjoying this, despite her protests.

He pulled his hand off her breast and reached around to take her bra off. As it fell to the floor, Mr Thomas watched her breasts explode from their previous binding. He grabbed both and started to squeeze them firmly, pinching and flicking her nipples. A small moan escaped her lips and he bent his head in order to capture her left nipple in his mouth. He started to bite and lick the nub of flesh that was growing harder and harder. Once again she tried to push him away, protesting that this wasn't right, and Mr Thomas knew that he was going to have to do something about this. He grabbed her hands, pulling them roughly behind her back and holding them there. Then, with his left hand, he picked up her school tie and tied her wrists together tightly.

Mr Thomas then reached one hand down and felt between her legs. He could feel a small damp patch already forming, and knew that he was harder than he had ever been before. Suddenly, he wanted her more than anything at that moment, and pulled her body to him, feeling her naked breasts pressing against his chest. He shoved his tongue back into her mouth, moving the other hand to her pussy and gently starting to rub her through her thong, pushing the silky material against the lips. She let out a moan. He pushed her downwards, telling her to pull his boxers down with her teeth.

As she did this, his rock hard cock appeared. Jessica had never been this close to a penis before, let alone one belonging to a very horny man. It was bigger than she had expected, and he instantly forced it into her mouth. As he pushed it in and out, Jessica thought what a strange experience this was. She could feel the length of his hot shaft throbbing in her mouth. He was moaning above her, a noise that was turning Jessica on, even though she knew it was wrong. She could feel her thong pressed against her pussy, where he had pushed it. The material was slowly getting wetter, the more times his cock went in and out of her mouth.

Mr Thomas suddenly knew that he had to fuck her tight pussy. He knew she would be getting wet, as he could hear the small moans escaping her lips. The gagging sound of his cock hitting the back of her mouth was turning him on too much, and he knew he had to hear her scream his name as he pounded her pussy.

He bent her over the desk, so he could see her ass. He held her down with one hand, her face pressed against the wood, and started to massage her bum with the other. He pulled her thong to one side, and ran one finger up her crack, hearing a moan explode from her mouth. Her thong was soaked with her pussy juices, and he slowly pulled it off. Once again he ran his finger up and down the crack of her ass, and then lowered himself, so he could see both the asshole and her pussy. He pushed his face against her and stuck his tongue out, so it was touching the very edge of her pussy. He could taste her. Mr Thomas felt Jessica buck with pleasure as he started to lick her pussy up and down. She was getting loud, and he knew that there were other teachers still around. It was important that he didn't get caught, so he picked up her wet thong from where he had discarded it, and forced it into her mouth.

His cock was throbbing now, desperate to be inside her teenage pussy. He pushed his cock right up to her, so the head of it was brushing her pussy lips. His left hand still holding her down, he used his right to push one ass cheek away from the other for slightly better access. Slowly he pushed his cock inside her, feeling her tight pussy close around it. A muffled scream escaped from the gag. He started to thrust gently, feeling that she was still so tight around his cock. Her wetness made this easier for him, but it was really how tight she was that thrilled him so much, ensuring he knew how new she was to this. Passion took over, and he started to thrust firmly and faster, ignoring her screams and moans. He could hear her saying no, but this just made him pound her tight wet pussy harder. A moan escaped his lips and he kept thrusting, knowing he would soon cum from the pleasure of this illicit fucking session.

Mr Thomas wondered where he should cum -- all over her? In her mouth? He knew he wanted some spunk to be in her panties, and he definitely wanted her to swallow some. As he pounded away he thought about this decision, absent-mindedly running one finger up her ass crack again. He finally pulled his cock out of her pussy, deciding to finish her off a different way. He wanted to cum for her when she was exhausted after the best climax of her life. He lowered his mouth and started to lick her pussy again. He moved his hand from her ass, and slowly slid one finger inside her tight pussy. He pounded this finger in and out of her, feeling her muscles tighten around it. She was getting wetter and wetter and he knew she was nearly there. It felt so wrong to her but this was the best feeling of her life. Suddenly she exploded. He lowered his mouth to her pussy, her shaking legs tightening around his head as he lapped up her juices. It stopped and she lay on the desk, tired from her orgasm.

Mr Thomas forced her up and then down so she was kneeling in front of him. He pulled her thong out of her mouth, but she was too exhausted to make a noise now. He started to rub his cock furiously now, into her thong. He could feel himself getting closer to cumming, and used his other hand to force her head closer to his and her mouth to open. As he came he made sure that most of it went in her thong, but some splattered on her face and into her waiting mouth. He ran his finger across her face, scooping the cum into her mouth and forcing her to swallow every last drop of it. She hadn't realised that the majority of it was in her thong, however, until he forced her to stand up and put it on her, rubbing his spunk into her pussy. Her eyes widened, feeling his wetness against hers. She shakily stood up, and Mr Thomas untied her hands so she could dress herself.

As Jessica left the room, he said, "now, not a word of this to anyone Miss Kendell, because there could be worse to come." Then he winked.