Dirty, Dirty Girl

Story Info
A woman cheats for the first time.
1.6k words
3.79
79.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never done anything like this before. She wasn't sure if she would go through with it. Things were bad at home, but had it come to this? A few hours before she had wandered across the street from her hotel to the bar and grill in search of something to eat, now she stared at herself in the mirror of her hotel room bathroom, a strange man sitting on her bed, waiting for her to return.

She brushed the wayward strand of brown curls from her eyes and stared at herself. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest. She felt faint but giddy. The first time she had had sex flashed across her mind. A dorm room, a beautiful (but inexperienced) college boyfriend had done everything possible to make her feel special. A tingle rose through her body at the memory of having her legs wrapped around his waist.

This was different. The anxious feeling in her stomach was the same but whereas that first time had been a night enfolded in youthful innocence and exploration, this was darker, corrupt, even... dirty. The word flashed through her mind and she felt herself get wet. "Dirty girl," she thought playfully to herself, "dirty, dirty girl." But far from dissuading her, the phrase helped her find her courage. She reveled in the thought. She would go through with it after all.

She walked through the door wearing a red negligee that clung to the curve of her breasts and hips. He smiled, stood up and walked toward her. Not so much a walk, but a swagger. The same swagger he had used as he walked across the bar to her table. He wore that same confident smile that made her blush like a school girl.

"I'm Rick," he said as he slid into her booth, not waiting for an invitation. She had glanced around nervously, not sure if she was looking for help or was afraid she'd get caught.

"I'm married," she said trying not display the least bit of confusion.

"So, what? You're not allowed to talk to other men?" he played coy. "That's a pretty tight leash your man keeps you. You're not in a cult, are you?"

"What? No, of course..." and she trailed off, realizing he had unsettled her, gotten underneath her and caused a bit of confusion. He signaled to the bartender for a beer. She took a deep breath. "Look Rick, I'm very flattered but you'd best spend your time elsewhere. I'm really not interested."

"Oh, come on now, I'm just being friendly. I'm guessing like me you're just passing through," He leaned a bit over the table and lowered his voice, "and to be honest, you're the only one who looks the least bit interesting to talk to." He was cute. He had a rugged, sun-baked look about him, but his speech made him seem more refined. He could pass for a cowboy, but she guessed he was more likely a teacher of some kind, or maybe even a doctor, something that needed some education.

She smiled at the compliment. "Suit yourself."

Now she stood awkwardly in the bathroom doorway trying to remember how to look sexy as he approached her. She needn't have worried. He unbuttoned his shirt as he approached her, letting it fall to the floor and revealing a well toned physique. She suddenly worried that her body, which was still well proportioned despite having become a bit fuller in the years of marriage, was not good enough for him. She took a hesitant half step backward, part out of shyness, mostly out of fear of rejection.

There was no need for her to worry on that count. He stepped forward and took her by the curve where her waist flared out into her hips and ran his strong hands up her side, coming finally to caress the soft mounds of her breasts. She flinched at his strength, no one ever touched her like that anymore. He pushed her gently against the wall as his mouth found her neck. Kissing his way to her mouth she felt herself give way to his advances and her hips began to push against him, her leg wrapping around and rubbing up against his jeans.

He put his hands on her shoulders, and turned them so that his back was against the wall. For a moment she looked confused but then she felt herself being guided to her knees in front of him and she understood. Her curls had fallen into her eyes again as she looked up at him from her kneeling position.

"Undo my pants," He told her, "Take out my cock." It was not so much an invitation as a command. Her own school girl naïveté which she had earned back after years of a sexless marriage had transformed her into someone who both knew and did not know what to do. Of course she had been here before, of course she had sucked her husband's cock many times in ten years of marriage, but this was not her husband and she lacked the confidence to instigate even though she had the desire.

She quickly fumbled with his pant button and zipper, slid his pants down his legs and freed his rapidly growing cock from his pants. She held it in her hands, feeling its contours, its strength, its eagerness to fuck her. She felt his fingers slide through and gently take hold of her curls. She looked up at him and he smiled.

Suddenly his cock pressed against her lips, parted them and filled her mouth. She struggled to find a rhythm, at first merely being used by him. "I'm no virgin," she thought to herself as she redoubled her efforts and began using her hand in tandem with her mouth. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the feeling of his cock on her tongue, the salty taste of skin and sweat. She felt her clit tingle at the thought of this foreign cock flooding her mouth with cum. She heard his voice.

"That's it, let me fuck your sweet little mouth," and he groaned. She moaned around his cock, not daring to stop for fear he'd think less of her. Not that she could, his hand, though not hurting her, was quite insistent in the way it kept her too close to escape.

"Reach down and rub your pussy. I want you to moan on my cock." When she reached between her thighs she found that she was as wet and ready to be fucked as she had ever been. She almost cried on his cock as she found her clit and rubbed furiously. She wanted to cum so badly.

Suddenly he pulled her off his cock so fiercely that her lips smacked and she moaned into the empty air. He pulled her up by her shoulders and tossed her face down on the bed.

"Oh no, you don't get to cum until I'm inside you." And he climbed up behind her on the bed. Almost by instinct she slid forward on her knees, arched her back and presented her wet cunt to him. He rubbed the tip of his cock against the length of her slit.

"Such a dirty girl. You think your husband knows some guy is fucking his wife?"

The tip of his cock hit her clit and she moaned out, "Noooo."

He smiled, "Maybe we should call him."

Her eyes went wide but before she could say anything the length of his cock slipped into her sopping, wet pussy. His strong hands held her ass in place as he opened her to him. Sliding out and driving back in, slightly deeper. She grunted like an animal in heat.

"Either he never fucks you or I'm a bit bigger than he his." He panted out between thrusts. When she didn't answer he slapped her ass hard. "Which is it slut?"

Under any other circumstance that word would have caused her to leave, but now, "Slut" rang in her ears and it rang true. Here she was fucking some stranger in a hotel room as he asked her about her husband. At least tonight she was a slut and the thought, combined with everything else, caused her whole body to shudder in an earthquake of an orgasm.

Through it all, Rick kept fucking her, reaching places untouched in years. "I guess someone likes to be called slut, don't you slut?" He slapped her ass again.

"Nooooo," she moaned out, still not wanting to admit that aloud.

"Well you are a slut," he breathed, "a secret your husband doesn't know I bet. Look at you, being fucked by a total stranger in a hotel room. Fuck, you didn't even make me wear a condom before I fucked you."

Oh God! He was right. The fear the thought inspired was almost enough to bring her to her sense but then she felt his arm reach underneath her and his finger began rubbing her clit in time with his thrusts. Any thought of stopping him vanished as her body mounted to another orgasm. She felt herself pushing back against him.

"That's it dirty girl, fuck me back and make me cum inside you."

Her body began shaking violent as she felt his thrusts quicken. She cried out loudly as wave after wave of pleasure overcame her. In the midst of this pleasure she felt him erupt inside of her, painting her womb with his semen. A stranger's cum. The thought overwhelmed her and she passed out.

When she came to, he was gone. She climbed to her wobbly legs and felt the stickiness on her thighs. She pressed her hand against her head, which throbbed with the pain of excess. A note lay on the bed.

"Give your husband my regards, Rick"