Dirty Doctor Dickter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,959 Followers

"Just another minute, Kathy," I said in a confident tone. If felt so good, being inside of the pretty, mature wife. I wanted to slam into her hard and fast, but I kept my composure, and slowly moved in and out of her a few times, feeling just a slight friction as I glided through her warm lubricated love canal. Her pussy was a little loose, but for a mother her age, not bad at all.

I didn't want to push things too far with a bright educated woman. It didn't matter if I didn't stay in her long, or cum, or if I couldn't ride her hard. I was officially fucking her, and I was aroused and proud of myself for conquering her.

In just a few short moments, I pulled out, slipped the wet condom in my pocket, and zipped my pants up.

I cleaned up, and handed Kathy some tissues. "Very good, Kathy, we're all finished. You can get dressed, but wait for the nurse to stop by and give you a booster shot. Now, I'll go meet your daughter!"

CHAPTER FIVE

9:40 AM, at my private office.

Brittany WAS as pretty as her mom. She was a little teen hottie, brand new at eighteen. She shared her mom's blonde hair, only Brittany's was straight and longer. She had a really pretty face, with a clear tanned complexion, and braces on her teeth. She was quite slender, and shorter than her mom, with a firm, compact body.

"Good morning Brittany, I'm Doctor Dickter."

"Hi," she said, shyly.

"So, you've been going to Dr. Little up to now."

"Yes," answered Brittany.

"Did Dr. Little ever give you a full breast and pelvic exam?"

"Uh, no, I don't think so."

"Well, now that you're becoming of age, we'll check and see how you're maturing. Did your mom clue you in what to expect from a 'woman' exam?"

"Uh, a little, I guess."

"Now I'm going to give you the same treatment I just gave your mom right next door." I don't know if she caught my dirty tone of voice and my little smirk while thinking of Kathy. A mother daughter combo; it's too bad I couldn't get them into the same room.

"I'm going to ask you some pretty personal questions, there's no need to be embarrassed. Are you having regular periods now?"

"Yes."

"Do you have painful cramps?"

"Uh, sometimes."

"Are your breasts and nipples more tender?"

"Tender?"

"Do they feel good when you touch them?"

"Uh yeah." For the first time Brittany started to get red and look away from me.

"Have you had sexual intercourse?"

"No."

"Do you masturbate regularly?

Brittany hesitated on this question. "No."

"Brittany, you have to be truthful."

"Yeah," she quietly confessed.

"Can you give yourself an orgasm?"

"Sometimes."

"Just sometimes, or most of the time?"

"A lot of the time."

Do you ever insert objects into your vagina?"

"Objects?"

"When you masturbate. Dildos, vibrators?"

"No."

"Now Brittany, I'm going to know when I look in there, so you might as well tell me."

"Just a hairbrush."

"The handle of your hairbrush?"

"Um, yes."

"Is it smooth and made of plastic?"

"Yes."

"It feels good, huh?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Have you ever had an STD?"

"A what?"

"A social disease."

"No."

"Are you sure you're not sexually active?"

"Yes."

"I know a lot of girls don't think that oral sex is having sex. Have you ever performed oral sex on a boy?"

"No."

"Okay, Brittany, let's start the exam."

I went through the usual eye, ear, nose, and throat exams as I had with her mom. Brittany wore more eye makeup than her mom, not applied as well, but it was sort of sexy seeing the teen girl try to look like an adult.

"We'll begin the breast examination now. Will you just allow your gown to drop to your waist?"

The shy teen pulled the paper garment down and obligingly bunched it down to her waist. Her tits were small, bordering on tiny. But on her petite slender frame they looked reasonably sized. And they were incredibly firm. The seemed to defy gravity the way they sat so high up on her chest and jutted straight out. Her tits were completely pale, showing nice tan lines on her darker frame. Clearly she wore two-piece bathing suits. Her areolas were very pink, pinker than her mom's, and her nipples were already hard and sticking out.

"Did you ever have to undress for Dr. Little?"

"No, not for a long time."

"Has any man seen you topless since you developed breasts?"

"Um, no."

"None of the boys from school?"

"No."

"Your dad or your brother?"

"No."

"You haven't, um, 'accidentally' left the blinds open so the neighbors could see you?"

"No."

Okay, if she was truthful, I was the first man to see these delicious young titties, at least to her knowledge. No matter how long I did this job, it was still a downright thrill to be the first man to stand in front of a woman naked.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Actually, you have very nice looking breasts. But we have to examine them just to be sure that everything is okay."

"Umm,hmm," Brittany mumbled, looking up at me.

The slender young teen stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Put your hands on your waist. Turn to the left. Now the right." I smiled as she posed for me.

"Fine. Could you raise your hands above your head?" The shy teen raised her arms up as instructed. "We'll perform an auxiliary examination."

I reached out with my right hand, and felt the side of her left tit. I worked my hand around her tit with slow rolling motions. Her breathing got heavier. Her nipples were hard as a rock. After going over the sides of both of her tits, I felt around the rest of her tits. I was into a full-palm fondle, my big hands covering each tit easily, her nipples poking the center of my palm. Brittany's tits were firmer than her mom's, and jiggled and snapped back into position quicker than Kathy's tits. My cock was rock hard and tenting my trousers.

"While you're standing, I want to check your spine and posture." I was pretty much winging this part. What I wanted to do was check out this young teen's ass while she was in a standing position. I stood at her side, and ran my hand down her naked back along her spine. She did have an amazing ass. They don't get much better than this.

I ran my fingers down her tailbone, and took the liberty of cupping her left butt check and squeezing it. Oh, man. It was so hard you could crack an egg on it! I cupped her pussy mound with my left hand and grabbed her ass cheeks with my right hand, as the embarrassed teen tried to keep her balance.

"Now we'll begin palpations. Please lie down on your back." Brittany lay back on the exam table, and I pulled out the tray for her feet. "Hands above your head." Brittany lay back with her hands up. I placed both hands on her left tit, and circled them around her areola. I worked my way to the outside, jiggling the tit more than I should have. Then I "rocked" the nipple, squeezing it for "discharge," explaining what I was doing in a calm voice, but with a smile on my face.

"Brittany, will you see if you can express any discharge?"

"What?"

"Tug on your nipple and see if you can get milk to secrete."

Brittany began pulling on her own nipple, as I stood back and watched her play with her own tit.

"Good, no discharge. Do you work your nipples much during masturbation sessions?"

She hesitated, but then answered, "Yes."

I repeated all of this "examining" with her right tit. Brittany's breathing got heavier, and I enjoyed her little chest going up and down under my palm. She may have noticed that my rock-hard cock was rubbing firmly against her thigh and knee. But she of course said nothing.

I pulled on both of her nipples longer as I smiled down on her. My breathing was heavier, as well as Brittany's. She involuntarily shuddered and thrust her chest out. She tried to look away, but from time to time she would look up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Very good, Brittany. Now we'll do the vaginal exam." I raised the back of the table so her torso was partially sitting up. Then I pulled the two stirrups out from the sides of the exam table. I helped Brittany place her feet in each one. I pushed back her paper gown down her thighs, and exposed her pussy. And so this pretty teen was sitting back with her tits out, her legs spread wide, and her young hairy pussy showing. I love my job.

Brittany's pussy was hairier than her mom's. It was perhaps trimmed back away from her bikini line, but was otherwise a full tangle of blonde hair.

I put on a latex glove and dabbed some lubrication on it. I inserted a Speculum into her pussy to keep it open. I slid my finger in, and turned it, clockwise and counter clockwise. I went in deep, smiling at Brittany.

I removed the Speculum, and then added more lubrication to my finger, and slid it up her puckered asshole. Brittany inhaled. It was a tight fit. "Relax".

I didn't want to hurt the young girl if she had a virgin asshole.

"Do you put your finger in your butt when you masturbate?"

"No."

I slid my finger in deep, and then slid it in and out slowly. Brittany inhaled and exhaled loudly. I could feel her trying to relax her muscles.

While my right finger was still in her asshole, I slid my left hand into her pussy. I wasn't wearing a glove on my left hand. I was sliding my bare finger in and out of her pussy. There was still some lubrication from the jelly I'd inserted before. But soon, I could tell that there was some natural secretion also.

Brittany started to breathe unevenly, and looked up into my eyes, probably wondering when I was going to be done. But I was just starting.

"A little bit longer." I leered down at her as she lay back. She was in a very vulnerable position, on her back with her legs spread, for an old man who was playing with her pussy and her asshole. She didn't show the irritation or anger that her mom had. Her expressions were more of surprise and embarrassment. She was starting to move her little butt around in discomfort.

I slid my left thumb up over her clit and diddled around the swollen knob. Brittany emitted a high-pitched gasp.

"You're doing wonderful, Brittany." I continued working her asshole, her pussy, and her clit simultaneously. Her exposed nipples were still rock hard.

"Ah!" Brittany emitted a barely audible squeal, shuddering her bottom around my hands, as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. She bit her lip, but couldn't help but let out a few more gasps as she wiggled her bottom and shook her thighs as much as she could in her constraining position. Her firm thighs jiggled just slightly, then clamped around my hand.

Brittany shook through an orgasm. I made her have it. She probably knew I knew she had an orgasm, but pretended not to. She likely didn't know that I'd deliberately forced her orgasm. But she'd had an obvious orgasm in front of an old man who she'd never met before. Her face was bright red, but Brittany said nothing.

But I wasn't done yet. While making a lot of noise with instruments, I unzipped my fly, and hauled out my hard cock. I deftly reached into my pocket for a condom, opened the package, and slipped it over my erection. I stood up, making sure that Brittany's gown was up to her knees, shielding my lower body. I placed my dick head between her legs. With Brittany's knees up high and her legs spread wide, I slowly and carefully slid my cock into her well-lubricated but still extremely tight pussy.

Brittany's face looked alarmed, but the light I had shining on her face kept her from staring down at me too long.

"Just another minute, Brittany," I said in a confident tone. I slid in and out just a little faster than I had when I fucked her mom a few minutes before, just enough for some good friction in her tight pussy, but not enough to move her body, or mine. If felt exhilarating, being inside of the pretty, virgin teen.

Looking down at her as I fucked her, and thinking of her mom in the same position moments earlier, I quickly shot a load of cum into my condom in Brittany's pussy. The moment my pulsating started to subside, I pulled my cock out. It may not have completely occurred to her, but I had just officially taken her virginity. I fucked the hot married mom, and then popped her hot teen daughter's cherry. And I got paid for the pleasure.

CHAPTER SIX

10:20 AM, at my private office

I was checking the "security" camera aimed at the front desk, and I caught Mr. Spackle, an eighty-one-year-old patient, looking down Gail's top, as he was checking in. Hunched way over the counter, his head half-way through the window, peering over his glasses. Gail likely knew what he was doing, but she didn't stop him or adjust her top. That's because I've trained her not to.

When you are a powerful, respected doctor, there are many ways to get women to do what you want them to do. In the medical field these days, all personnel are under a constant paranoid cloud, in fear every day, knowing that one wrong move could cost a patient's life, get them sued, lose them their license, get them arrested, or all of the above. And I've caught nurses making mistakes that, if I hadn't noticed, would have jeopardized a patient's life. I've caught staff members writing prescriptions on my script. And I've framed innocent staffers with both of these offenses. Through years of practice, I've managed to turn a number of my female staffers into virtual slaves with threats of arrest, loss of license, and the like.

Gail was once such innocent victim of my clever frame-up. I almost had HER convinced that she'd prescribed herself narcotics by forging my signature. And that's why she would endure, among other things, a dirty old man staring down her top while she worked the reception desk. Gail was a pretty, petite, forty-two-year-old wife and mother, with a firm slender figure for a woman her age. But her tits are tiny which, I discovered years ago, made it easy to see into her stiff padded bras all the way down to her nipple. I used this to my advantage by simply insisting that Gail continue to wear tops that scoop down or gap open, and that she continue wearing bras with stiff cups that gap away to expose her nipples while she sits at the front desk. Every day for the past three years, she has sat there, as countless men, from ages eighteen to eighty-eight, stand above her and stare at her nipples. And I've had the pleasure of watching a lot of them do it. Perhaps hundreds and hundreds of men have now seen the attractive mature receptionist's exposed tits. She hates it. I can see it in her eyes when she glances up and catches them hovering over her. She is humiliated. She's demoralized. That's just the point.

We do have to maintain a display of professionalism in the office, so I don't make my staff run around half-naked or in slutty outfits or any such thing. But the discerning patient will notice that the nurses and office women don't wear tops that cover their ass; white translucent slacks that show some wiggle to their butts is the code; colored underwear under their white slacks and thin tops are strongly encouraged, and that the buttons and zippers of their uniform tops are just a little lower than when they left the house.

My nurse Julie isn't a major babe, but when one is looking for competent registered nurses that are also blackmailed sex slaves, one can't be too choosy. Julie is also a wife and mom, thirty-nine-years old. She is fairly tall, has a very pretty face, with short blonde hair. Her butt, despite being a little too large, gets the attention of many of the male patients as Julie walks ahead of them from the lobby to the exam rooms. As I said, white fairly see-through slacks, colored panties, and a jiggling ass gets a lot of patients going, as it does me. And once in the exam room, most men lock their eyes on Julie's big tits. Some days they simply get a glimpse of her bra between her buttons if her top is too tight. But most days her top buttons are undone enough so her cleavage is spilling out of her bra as she sits on a chair and asks the patient questions, while the surprised men sit on the examination table above her.

And then when Julie takes their blood pressure, she routinely rubs the men's hand and forearm along her left tit. Julie knows that she is in trouble if she doesn't do this for most men. And she knows that despite her being in a room with a closed door as she allows strange men to grope her tit, I may be watching, because there is a hidden camera in all of the exam rooms. I put them there myself. I'm pretty smart, and I figured out all by myself to place a pinhole camera up in the air vent, and connect it with software on my office computer. Full color and pretty good quality, too.

Julie just checked in a chunky eighteen-year-old boy for severe acne. I could see on my monitor that he couldn't get his hardon down after viewing Julie's ass and tit shows and tit rub. The busty mature nurse sure got him riled. So after my quick office visit with the teen, I tapped Julie on the waist and quietly told her, "Take your time." This was my code to Julie that I wanted her to take her time with the young patient, and give him the full treatment. Of course not every male patient got Julie's "treatment," but on a slow day and a horny patient, I liked to watch this.

I watched the show from my computer screen in my office. There is no sound on the hidden mic - I've been meaning to look into that. But on the screen I could see Julie talking to the chunky teen, and then begin to unbutton her blouse. She opened her blouse wide, reached into her peach-colored bra cups, and pulled out both of her big pale tits. She left them hanging over the cups, arched her back, took the stunned boy's hands, and placed them on her tits.

While her tits were kneaded by the now-grinning teen, Julie unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down, until his cock sprang out. Julie stroked it like a pro, occasionally leaning forward to French kiss the slobbering boy. Julie tugged down her own slacks and panties past her knees, and kicked them off, baring her big white ass and thick thighs. The boy took one hand and rubbed Julie's hairy pussy.

Julie practically pushed the boy back down on the table, his legs dangling off the edge. The mature nurse then climbed on top of the lad, slid her pussy down over his stiff cock, and fucked the boy on the table. Her ass was thrusting up and down as her big tits dangled and swung. The boy reached up and grabbed her tits as he fucked up into the woman on top of him.

Apparently the boy didn't cum quick enough for Julie. She climbed down off of him, turned around, put her feet on the foot step at the bottom of the table, and re-inserted his cock into her pussy. She was now faced in the opposite direction as the boy. With her feet on the step, she had leverage, and she worked her knees as she rapidly bounced up and down on him. Her tits jiggled all over and her ass cheeks rippled as she bounced on him like a Jell-O-covered pogo stick on speed.

Julie's mouth was open, and soon her eyes closed. The lad's eyes closed also, as his hands gripped her hips and moved up and down with her bouncing torso. His jaw was sticking out and his teeth clenched as he fucked the much-older woman. In a few short minutes, knowing Julie as I do, it looked to me like she was having an orgasm, with her fluttering eyelids and shuddering body. And it looked like the boy did too, as Julie stopped her bouncing, sat on the young man panting for just a moment, and then climbed down and wiped herself and her patient off before getting dressed.

CHAPTER SEVEN

3:00 PM, at my private office

Linda Graham had just been in the office the previous day, but not for herself. She had come in because her son was seriously ill, and needed surgery. But there had been an insurance gap when her husband lost his job, and so neither her old or new insurance companies would cover the expensive operation, and no surgeon would perform the surgery without insurance. So she came in begging me to change the date that her son was first diagnosed. It was pretty simple; all I had to do was change one date on one form. The risk to my license was minimal even if I got caught.

George VI
George VI
5,959 Followers