Dirty Dolly's Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odif
Odif
14 Followers

Later that same night, Martin and I admitted to her our involvement in her rape, virginity theft and blackmail but pointed out that not only could

she not prove it anymore but that now we had even more damning videos and pictures to hold over her head to keep her in line.

She still doesn't know about our Pops involvement and we plan to keep it that way. None of my friends is ever horny for very long either. Dirty Dolly is now a very skilled whore and I get thanked for making her reach her full potential several times daily by all of her satisfied johns. Pops hasn't stopped anonymously filling orders for her rape video. Dolly knows it's still out there but I'm not so sure it bothers her anymore as I'd caught her more than once watching her own copy of it (before we got rid of it) and masturbating to it, even before discovering that it was Martin who'd done those things to her. Interestingly, since finding out it was him, let's just say he gets repeat access a lot and not only at his own request. I still get to watch anytime I want to, as well. Life as Dolly's pimp is good - I'd even say it's better than I'd imagined.

Shit! I have to go now. Dolly just reminded me I have to drive her over to the local biker's club. I don't think I'll stay and watch this time since it's another 48 hour appointment. If her impatience with me is any indication I think she's looking forward to this two day gang-bang. Ha! I just asked her if her panties are wet yet and she stuck her tongue out at me and flipped me the bird! 'Nuff said I think. Until next time.

~Adam Terrence Monroe aka Dirty Dolly's pimp

Odif
Odif
14 Followers
12