Dirty Dorm Girls

Story Info
She fantasizes about her roommate.
3.4k words
3.96
102.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The night was hot as I tossed and turned under the gaze of a New Moon shining through the open window. A ceiling fan twirled above me sending wave after wave of cool air towards my body that was only barely covered by the single cotton sheet. I was completely naked save for the small red thong that clung tightly to my hips. My mind wandered. Thoughts of endless sand-covered beaches and tall salt-rimmed margs were dancing through my head. After spring break fun, it was hard to get back into the swing of cram sessions, study groups and wordy professors, but that is the life of a 20 year-old coed.

My roommate Rachel and I had spent the time off from school in Cancun. A week straight wearing only bikinis, sipping on huge cocktails with even bigger umbrellas, and simply enjoying being alive. A glimpse of the life that we both hoped to have once we were successful business women and could afford to spend our days getting massaged, laying-out, having diner, and getting massaged again.

Rachel and I were great friends, as close as two girls can be without being lovers. Having been roommates for less than a year, we met originally at cheerleader tryouts as sophomores in high school. We hit it off instantly, bonding as she reassured me after I was cut from the squad which she of course had made. With her long legs, cheery demeanor and limber frame she had been a shoe-in. She was quick to hold me close and wipe away my tears. I did not cry for long, I had a new best friend, who needed stupid football players anyway? I didn't know then that Rachel was more interested in the uniforms with skirts than those with shoulder pads. The boys were just an afterthought for her.

The room was quiet. The sound of the fan spinning the only sign that time was passing. The cool air on my hot body the only indication that I was here, back at school. A small candle flickered on the night stand next to my bed. Jasmine-scents floated up into the air on gentle wings. The soothing smell had always reminded me of Rachel. Jasmine had always been her favorite essence.

I turned my attention back from sun drenched beaches to statistics. I had a big test tomorrow, and had spent the better part of the day trying to catch up on my reading, and getting my notes together. I tried to concentrate on the task at hand, yet the only thought running through my head was; damn I sure could use a massage.

Heat pours over my body in a rush. It was not the ambient heat from the room, but a heat coming from inside of me. A hand on my left breast snaps me to attention. It slowly caresses the side and moves with love towards my hardening nipple. Taking it between thumb and finger, a twist, a squeeze and a pinch, my wetness grows as the fingers make love to my skin. Now ultra sensitive, a sigh escapes my lips as the hand rubs deeply and strokes smoothly towards the gap between my tits. Pausing to tickle my cleavage only for a moment, the hand moves, my right breast now subject to the kind of treatment that it had been wanting, needing.

My legs part as another hand brushes over my belly, leaving small trails of goosebumps wherever it touches. Lower it moves, resting briefly just below my bellybutton before digging under my thong, pushing it off of my hips and pulling it down to my feet, finally to rest on the bed beside me. My hips part as my knees come up as the hand moves toward my thighs. It dances along the tender flesh, teasing my skin as another soft groan escapes my mouth. My eyes close as both hands stroke my body, seducing me, loving me.

I cannot wait any longer I think to myself. This lust is complete, my desire a dull ache bringing the hand closer and closer to...

OHhhh, ooooooh I hear the carnal sounds rush out of me as the fingers brush over my flower, parting my folds and spreading the wetness up to my now swollen bud and down into my ass. Harder squeezes the hand on my breasts, pressing them together, twisting my nipples and caressing my soft skin.

Two fingers are now inside of me. I turn my head to the side as these experts feel their way towards my g-spot and back out, only to repeat a moment later. I arch my back and press my hips forward as a third finger is pushed into me. My legs spread even wider, my toes pointed at the ceiling. My breasts, now covered in sweat move up and down as my breathing increases. The moans have turned to low whispers and loud squeals as the fingers continue to pump in and out of my hot wetness.

The breast hand begins to move down also, down and down until I feel it open me up even further and begin a slow rhythmic circle pattern on my clit. This is all too much, I groan, the fingers move deeper, faster until I cry out into the empty room. Yes!!! YEeesssss!!!

I try to catch my breath as I suddenly find the fingers in my mouth. I savor the flavor of my sex, licking and sucking on each and every one of them. I have always been good at getting myself off. My fingers seem to know what my pussy wants even before she does. I love to make myself cum, yet it always seemed to leave me even hotter. Longing for a warm body to share my bed, share my love.

The door to our room opens suddenly as I quickly pull the sheet back over my hips and force my head down on the pillow. Rachel is getting home late from work tonight, poor girl. I am usually asleep by now, and don't really want to explain to her what I was just doing, so I pretend to be down for the night. She closes the door softly and slowly crosses the room so as not to make any noise. I smile as I watch her through half-closed eye lids. She is so sweet to be so quiet, I love her for it.

She crosses to the bathroom, opens the door and turns on the light. I watch as she lifts her blouse over her head, unhooks her bra and stretches her arms high towards the sky. My god, if there ever were a perfect pair of breasts, I was looking at them right now. She bends over, pulling her short black miniskirt down over her hips as she touches her toes, the light from the bathroom casting a soft glow on her bare ass.

I see you didn't wear any panties today, did you Rachel?, I thought to myself, You are such a dirty girl, and I love you for that too.

She turns and moves into the bathroom. The squeak of the shower knob and the soft pitter-patter of water droplets hitting the tub's basin tells me that it has been a long day for her. She usually didn't shower at night, unless it had been a bad shift. She had told me once that it helped to wash off the feeling of groping hands. I had never served cocktails, so I really wasn't sure what that was like, but I always felt for her, those bastards.

I suddenly felt a hand on my ass and then between my thighs. Slowly, it rubbed up and down on my still sopping wet slit as I thought about her ass by the glow of the bathroom light. Her perfect breasts just waiting to be touched, licked, sucked. A moan escaped my lips as my fingers again found my tender clit and went to work.

Wow, I was so hot. I had never fantasised about a woman before. I had known that Rachel was Bi for a few years now. In fact, I had a lot of girlfriends that had been with other women, but never me. Up until that point I had only let boys share my bed, but the thought of Rachel's body was getting me so hot I couldn't stand it anymore. My fingers finishing me off to the tune of another body-shaking climax. I glanced over at her clothes lying on the ground next to the open bathroom door.

____________________________________________

Chapter 2

As the hot water poured over my aching body, I stretched my neck to the left and to the right, trying to get all of the kinks out. It was a long night at the casino, complete with a dropped tray of drinks, a big fat Italian guy that would not leave me alone and shitty tips. I mean you work your ass off for these schmucks for hours, they hit a jackpot and leave you 2 bucks. Gee thanks mister, I'll go right out and buy something really nice with this

Fucking tourists. They just don't know what it is like to walk around in heels and a super short mini while balancing a tray of Morgan-n-cokes and fending off the busy hands that wait behind every turn. I just have to finish school. I can't do this much longer.

The heat washes over me, joining the heat that is forming between my legs. I just loved to come home to Jenn's breasts poking out from under the sheets. I would never admit it to her, but I had always watched her in that way. Even back when we were kids I used to sneak glances during sleepovers, and never passed up a chance to run a hand softly over her breasts when we had a pillow fight. I usually told her that I had slipped. It happens.

She had a big test tomorrow, so it was good for her to get some rest. As I closed my eyes and let the water flow down my back, over my ass and down my thighs to my feet, I thought about her quietly sleeping in the next room. She was so beautiful, resting peacefully in the moonlight. I pictured her in my mind. It seemed I had caught a glimpse of sweat forming on those perfect breasts when I came through the door. A bad dream maybe? The smell of Jasmine had blanketed our room, but there had been something else, something raw and sexual as well. My mind wandered to a more pressing matter, me.

I grab the bottle of body wash that rests nearby and squeeze it into my hands. The feel of the slick soapy bubbles, my hands roaming my entire body spreading the foamy wash over my breasts, my ass and my legs. The heat bellow is a flame in my tummy. Before long my hands move down, gently brushing back and forth across my now opening flower. Hands linger far longer than washing time requires. Now it was down to business.

One hand moves up to cup my breasts, smearing the soap as my nipples harden even further. The tingle in my tummy cries out for more attention. My fingers dance in and out of my wetness. Bending over, I spread my legs as wide as the small tub will allow. Water pours over my ass as my fingers work their way inside of me. Wave after wave of passion flows over me and into me. I pause, grinn to myself and look up at our shower head, one of my best friends. Its time for us to get to know each other even better buddy, I thought.

Being two girls, we made sure that the shower head in our bathroom was easily removed from its perch. This particular model had three settings: Calming Mist, Gentle Pulse, and Yes! Yess!!, God YESSS!!! As I removed the head, I turned the nob to level three. I wasn't waisting time with mists, or pulses. Like I said, it had been a long day.

Still bending over, one hand moving over my breasts and pinching my nipples, I positioned the shower head between my legs. Feeling the water gush over my pussy was ecstasy. I moved it up and down, allowing it to pound on my clit until I could not stand it anymore and then up and down my moist opening. The water washed over me and into me. I had to grab a nearby towel rod to steady my weakening knees as the passion increased.

This foreplay was all well and good, but I needed more. I reached through the curtain, and opened a drawer nearby. Out I pulled my trusty friend that was always hard, never bitched about my cooking and was ever ready to satisfy my womanly needs.

I sat down on the shower's bench, spread my legs as wide as I could and lifted up my knees. With one hand I held the shower head, pointed down at a perfect angle to vibrate everything below my tummy. The other hand gripped my large pink friend, and in one motion drove it deep inside of me. The pleasure was extreme. My toes curled, one foot pressed high up on the shower wall for balance. In and out of my wetness, building speed with each thrust. Deeper and deeper inside, I bit my lip as my eyes closed. The water on my clit was fire. A loud moan rushed out of me, panting, my soapy breasts moved up and down faster and faster with each breath.

As I came, my body shaking from the sheer force of the climax, my head flew back, and I moaned again. The tingly waves rushing over my body, my eyes began to open and I notice a shadow fall over the bathroom light. A moth perhaps? My mind was fuzzy, the fire in my belly made it hard to concentrate. Then the sound of the door closing. Can a moth close a door?

Footsteps on the tile, a shape approaching the shower curtain. It opens, and only then do I realize what is happening. As two breasts press their way into the shower I see Rachel's smiling face. I go limp, my head falling down to my chest. I feel two hands on my cheeks, My head is raised as lips are pressed into mine. Luscious juicy lips, again my strength leaves me as another climax washes over me. Could this all be a dream?

________________________________________

Chapter 3

The fan continued to send shivers down my spine as it pressed cool air onto my swollen nipples, my heat grew as my fingers continued to work their magic on my wetness. I thought about Rachel's ass in the glow of the bathroom light, two fingers now deep inside of me.. The tiny tingles in my loin became a roaring flame as I pictured her bending over, the light shining off of her luscious body. She was just waiting, wanting me to...

Could these thoughts really be coming from inside of me? I had never fantasised about women before. Sure, everyone knows that women are beautiful. I could get with a nude beach, so long as there were more ladies, proud breasts pointed at the wanting sun, than fat hairy balding guys that should have just left on the Leopard speedo. Hide your shame fellas, nobody wants to see that!

Her sexy essence, her soft skin, perfect breasts and luscious ass. I was close to climax again, the fan's breath telling my exposed skin that some of my juices had run down and made their way into the crack of my ass. The cool breezes on my sex were overwhelming, the thoughts of holding, kissing and making love to my roommate brought me over the edge. I let out a squeal as my toes curled, my hand gripped the sheets and wetness gushed out onto my fingers.

I heard a moan escape the open bathroom door, loud enough to be heard over the sound of the falling water. Did my coos of ecstasy echo off of the walls and back to me? Suddenly the fan's touch was not enough to cool the heat my body was generating. I needed to splash some cold water on my face, needed to ease the fiery thoughts swooning through my head about Rachel.

I stood slowly on weak knees, my fingers had done me in, the room was spinning as I slowly made my way to the bathroom door. Another moan, and this time I was almost sure that it had not come from my mouth. Curious now, I moved to the open door and peaked my head through to get a better glimpse of the source of the sounds. The beauty that I beheld sent another ripple of lust through my weakened body. Rachel was a goddess, and at that moment I knew that I would make love to her.

Through the thick steam I was able to make out Rachel's form. She was sitting down on the tub's bench, legs spread wide open, one elevated, it's foot placed high on the shower wall. In one hand she held an 8 inch pink dildo, although the length was hard to judge because she was plunging it in and out of herself at a blistering pace. In the other hand, our shower head, beads of water aimed directly at her little tender bud. Her eyes were closed, and her breasts moved up and down. Her breath short as another loud moan escaped her parted lips.

Again my fingers had a mind of their own. The heat from the steam was a cool Autumn breeze next to the fire in my belly. My wetness yearned to be touched. Watching my roommate in the throws of her own passion was the hottest thing that I had ever seen. Instantly I wanted to join her, hold her, kiss her. Or was it need that drove me?

Without thought, I moved through the doorway, brushed the shower curtain aside as I lifted one foot up to enter the tub. A squeal escaped Rachel's lips. Her eyes fluttered and her breasts, still covered in soapy foam, raised and lowered as the climax ran through her body. As I moved into the tub, I noticed her eyes open, she gazed at me as if in a dream. I went to her swiftly, hovering above her, and placed my hands on her cheeks. Raising her face to mine, I kissed her.

Pleasure can be determined in many ways, by many different people, but it is always experienced individually. Which is to say that one gal who likes only missionary generally will not have a taste for orgies. It is always up to you and only you to decide what gets you hot, what turns you on.

In that moment, as our lips pressed together, her sweet breath moving in and out of me, I knew bliss. As if on cue, I had yet another climax, my legs going weak again as I crumpled next to her on the shower bench. Our arms around each other now, I could feel her soapy breasts press into mine, her hands holding me close as we continued to share a deep, wet passionate kiss. Her tongue danced into my mouth, hands kneading my back, my waist, then resting on my ass. This moment was forever. The snapshot in your mind that you will remember for the rest of your life. The perfect kiss.

As we sat there in each others arms, lightning rolling through our bodies in small bursts of ecstasy. I thought of all the dirty things I would do to this woman. Tonight I would taste another woman's pussy for the first time. I would take my time sucking and licking on her tender nipples until they were raw. Together our lust would fill the dorm room dissolving thoughts of beaches, bad tippers and big tests until all that remained were two sweaty girls, bodies pressed close together in a warm embrace.

Tonight I would share my bed with my roommate Rachel. Our friendship taken to yet another level as we make love through to the morning hours. We would watch the sun rise together. Our bodies spent as we cuddle softly stroking each other, kissing, loving.

Maybe I'll decide to skip that test after all. There is always a make-up next week.

_________________________________________

Dedicated to Rachel, the roommate that I never had, but always wanted.

---Juicy Blogs---

April 20, 2006