Dirty Dozen Ch. 07: Lily Aldridge

Story Info
The photographer fucks Lily backstage at a VS event.
860 words
3.65
9.4k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

I was working as a superstar photographer for Victoria's Secret. So far, this job had mostly involved photographing models on beaches and then having sex with them. Today, they were doing a big unveiling on a new Angel in Miami, and I was to document the event.

I arrived in Miami bright and fresh, and made my way to the generic building where the event was being held. It was already teeming with people. The inside had good lines of sight as well as plenty of things for the Angels to lean on, so I could see why they'd selected it.

I headed to the backstage area. This was always a mindblowing experience. The place was full of stunningly beautiful women. Jasmine Tookes caught my eye with a wave, so I snapped off a few quick photos while she posted. Sara Sampaio also saw me, but smiled shyly. I knew she preferred to only be photographed on stage or at a formal shoot, so I left her be.

I hadn't had the chance to speak to Taylor Hill yet, and still didn't, as she was on the other side of the room nattering with Martha Hunt. Taylor was the epitome of beauty, and I suspected I'd really love working with her even if we didn't get it on. Speaking of which, my attention was torn from Taylor to the floor behind them, where Lais lay as Candice and Josephine sucked on her magnificent tits. Anywhere else in the world that would be shocking, but behind the scenes at Victoria's Secret it was just par for the course.

I decided to give the girls a little privacy - the new Angel, Blanca Padilla, seemed to still be in her changing room. I went to take a leak, but as I pulled the door open, I briefly lost concentration as Lais squealed and giggled with delight. I ended up banging my shoulder on the door with a large thud.

"Glad to see that you're just human after all," said a voice behind me. It was Lily Aldridge. Shit. I'd just humiliated myself in front of my favourite of all the Angels. So far I thought I'd left a good impression on Lily - the only other time we'd met, I'd been fucking Candice up the ass - but I'd probably gone and ruined that.

"What can I say? I'm perfect," I said, grinning.

"I loved your work with Candice," said Lily. "Do you think you'd be up for working with me like that sometime?"

Get in. "Sure, how does right now seem?"

Lily glanced around, then grabbed my hand. I led her to the men's bathroom, which I was probably going to be the only person to use today (everyone else at the event seemed to be a woman). We grabbed a cubicle, and Lily dropped to her knees. She unbuckled my belt and freed my dick.

"Wow, it's even bigger than it looked inside Candice..." she said, stroking my throbbing erection seductively. She lowered her head onto it, sucking the head of my cock gently. "Mmm..." she hummed. Slowly, she took more and more of me into her mouth, swishing her tongue gently around my dick, hugging tightly to my flesh like a pro as her hand quickly pumped the exposed section of my cock. Soon she was deepthroating me, her nose buried in my pubes. At this point she increased her suction. It was like being given a blowjob by a vacuum, except without the subsequent ER visit.

"I'm gonna cum, Lily," I said. I grasped the back of her head and shot my load down her throat. Lily gagged on my length and seed, but didn't struggle, taking it like a good cockhungry slut. I eased up when I was done, and Lily pulled herself off, gasping for air.

"That was great!" she said. She stood up, turned her back to me, and leant up against the door of the cubicle. "Take my ass like Candice"

I yanked down Lily's panties, revealing her fine ass. I positioned the head of my cock against the tight entrance to Lily's anus and pushed in. She hummed with satisfaction as I began to thrust. My balls slapped against her. I slapped my hand down repeatedly on her ass. I yanked at her hair. We didn't have a great deal of time and would surely be missed soon, so I did every trick I knew to get myself to blow my second load quickly. Speed was so important. I was taking Lily as hard and fast as possible but it wasn't working.

"Talk dirty," I urged her.

"Ow... fuck me... ow... fuck my tight... little.. asshole... yeah... ow... fuck... me..."

That did it. With a deep moan, I blew my hot load inside Lily's ass.

I pulled out and we got dressed again.

"When this is over, want to go back to my place and get it on properly?" I asked.

"No thanks, I enjoyed that but I'm not interested in anything long-term," said Lily. That was fair enough. I gave Lily one last slap on the butt and we headed back out.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers