Dirty Dozen Ch. 09: Blanca Padilla

Story Info
Model Blanca Padilla has her first orgasms.
1.2k words
3.67
8.1k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

Author's note: disabled comments because of spam and TMIs. If you liked the story, give it a rating and favourite, and maybe write something of your own.

*****

Shortly after I started working for them, Victoria's Secret had briefly been down four Angels. Alessandra Ambrosio had found that she could make more money and become more famous by doing porn, while Elsa Hosk, Stella Maxwell, and Romee Strijd were serving multi-year long prison sentences for smuggling cocaine into the Bahamas.

Alessandra had been replaced quickly. Her departure had been planned, and the VS higher-ups had been preparing Blanca for a while. But suddenly losing three Angels had been harder to fix.

Over the weeks after the three blondes had been sent to prison, I'd been sounded out on a range of possible replacements. I was one of VS's top photographers, so my opinion mattered to them.

VS wanted to use this opportunity to improve the diversity of their Angels. Of their 14 Angels, six had been blonde (including dirty blonde Josephine), two Latina, two black, and four white brunettes. Three blondes being taken out of the equation made it possible to create a more balanced lineup.

Personally, I wanted beautiful models with tits and ass, and I wasn't too concerned what their race or hair colour was. I had to give firm "no"s to a couple of Chinese models who just didn't have the body.

It quickly became apparent that two models had places sewn up. Firstly, despite their talk of diversity, VS knew the value of young blonde women. American Rachel Hilbert had worked with them for years, and was an obvious choice as a new Angel. She was very popular with young women and had the looks to attract men.

Next up was Kelly Gale. She was a rare thing: a mixed race Swede, with an Indian mother and Australian father. Kelly had an incredible body. She also made headlines whenever she updated her Instagram, and particularly when she talked about her love of public sex. Obviously I enthusiastically approved her.

The final pick was hotly contested. VS had been grooming Roosmarijn de Kok, who would have continued their tradition of having a Dutch Angel, but she had already been in trouble with the law and they'd want to stay away from any more legal trouble. That left British redhead Alexina Graham and mixed-race Australian Shania Shaik. Both had incredible bodies and would add diversity to the VS lineup. I recommended both.

Of course, what VS did was make both of them Angels, increasing the number to 14. Four new Angels, including two mixed-race Angels, would be great PR for them after a difficult few months.

I went along to the ceremony unveiling the newcomers. At Blanca Padilla's unveiling, I'd had sex with Lily Aldridge in the toilets. Now I had a new target, Blanca herself. The Latina beauty had an incredible ass that I was dying to fuck, and she was single. While I enjoyed sleeping around with supermodels, there was a part of me that wanted to settle down with someone stable. Maybe it could be Blanca.

We met in the hotel bar after the ceremony. I bought Blanca a glass of wine, and then she invited me up to her hotel room. She made me close my eyes, and when I opened them, she was bent over the bed, naked.

"Eat me. If you make me come, then you can fuck me however you like, all night."

I didn't need to be told twice. I dived in. I worked my way around Blanca's ass cheeks, kissing her fleshy behind without going too near her asshole. I soon zoomed in on her labia. I gave them long licks with the top of my tongue, extracting an appreciative moan from Blanca.

Finally, I reached the prize: her clitoris. This position wasn't ideal for stimulating it, but that was easily the best way to get her to orgasm. I sucked on her clitoris as hard as I could, while lapping at her button with my tongue. I hummed a little, the sound waves sending waves of pleasure coursing through Blanca's body.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Blanca said. I looked up. Her face was screwed up in joy, her fingers dug into the bedsheets, and her breathing was fast and shallow. She was clearly orgasming. I'd done it.

As Blanca's orgasm began to subside, she made a shocking revelation to me.

"I think that's the first proper orgasm I've had. I mean, I've fucked lots of guys, but none of them would ever go down on me. Sex feels good, but I assumed that the good feelings were an orgasm."

"That's not uncommon," I reassured her. "A lot of women never reach orgasm. Something like one in five. It's a real problem. Men don't pay enough attention to their lovers."

"OK, well, now I want to orgasm from your dick, so you'd better fuck me," Blanca demanded. I wasn't going to say no. I was already erect, so I stood up, lined my dick up with her sopping wet pussy, and thrust in. It was clear Blanca was really ready for the dick. I slid through her like nothing. She was tight, but so, so wet. She moaned appreciatively, but I wasn't getting enough friction. I picked up my pace, fucking her hard and fast. I slapped her ass and watched it jiggle. I reached round and squeezed her tits. When Blanca had her second orgasm, I still wasn't close.

"I want to try your ass now," I said. That would give me more friction, although I was well-lubed from being inside her.

"Yes please," said Blanca. "Do whatever you want to me." I switched holes. Her ass was much tighter and a wave of pleasure shot through me as I eased my length inside. I started slamming into her rhythmically, pulling out almost entirely before forcing my way balls-deep into her ass.

Now I really got into it. I pumped her with all my might, my balls slamming into her pussy with each thrust. I timed my thrusts with my spanks, soon leaving marks on both of her cheeks. She'd buried her head in the bedsheets, so I grabbed her hair, pulling on it to leverage myself deeper into her. Blanca's cries of pleasure and pain probably disturbed the people in the surrounding room, but she managed to get them under control quite quickly.

I was soon ready to blow my load. Blanca's first anal orgasm contracted her ass around my dick, and tipped me over the edge. I blew my load deep into her bowels. I was still blowing as I pulled my dick out, and shot the last of my cum onto her glorious ass.

"Great fuck, Blanca, thanks," I said. She went to clean the sweat and cum off her body. I made myself comfortable in bed.

"Want to do this again sometime?" I asked as she came back to bed.

"Sorry, I have a strict one-night only policy. I'm trying to enjoy single life," she said. Fair enough. So was I. "The good news is, the night's not over yet." With that, she took my cock in her hand and started to jerk me off. This was going to be a great night.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers