Dirty Games

Story Info
An eccentric millionaire & a female undercover agent.
13.3k words
4.63
85.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BACKGROUND:

It all began in the winter of 2005 when the very first photographs of the Sandman became available to International Police. Prior to his photographs he was believed to be a fragile and aging man of oriental descent but the recent photographs proved that intelligence to be false. He was a ruggedly handsome man probably in his mid forties, with piercing blue eyes and short platinum blonde hair.

As an international weapons dealer he made his money funding wars and supplying ammunition to major conflicts around the world. For the last fifteen years he had eluded Interpol with such success that virtually nothing was known about him. They knew he existed but they had no photograph, no birth record, no driver's license or anything of the sort! Since he was just a man in the shadows, Interpol gave him the nickname "The Sandman."

The photographs were a major break through. As more intelligence began to surface Interpol discovered that he owned passports of five different countries, spoke seven different languages and operated under thirteen different personalities. But, ultimately all these personalities became one person and that was Boris Yermanov the eccentric Russian millionaire!

Boris Yemenov was a camera shy industrialist from Moscow who was known for the truly notorious sex life he was living. It was said that he recruited the best looking women and men from all over the world to entertain him with live sexual performances. Money was no issue! If he wanted to see Pamela Anderson in a sizzling lesbian scene with Angelina Jolie, he could buy them both. Yet it was not the famous people that he was after but normal day to day folks like school teachers, house wives and nurses etc. He would pair them up just to get kicks out of the situation. Since money was no issue he felt like he could buy any woman or man for his personal orgies and most of the time he was right. No one had ever suspected that the eccentric millionaire was just a cover for the Sandman! It was only now that the Interpol was closing in on him things were coming out.

In order to get Boris, evidence was needed. Interpol wanted to penetrate his sexual circle and plant an agent inside his network. This agent was to stay with him, keep an eye on him, gather important data and report his activities to the Interpol legal division. Whenever the legal division was convinced that they had enough to convict him, they would bring Boris down and get their agent out. It was a long and dangerous assignment and required someone good who could stay under cover and not panic. No one knew who that person would be but everyone knew it would have to be a woman. It would have to be an ordinary woman with a clean past. She would have to be a sensual prick tease, who would have Boris drooling over in no time. Where would one find such a woman???

CHAPTER 1: TAGGING JENNIFER LUTON

It was a crazy Saturday evening and the bar was full of people. Jennifer looked around for an empty stool but could not find one. Pushing her way through people she moved towards the pool tables where her friend Cathy was trying some practice shots.

"Wanna play?" Cathy asked as Jennifer rested her orange juice on the corner of the pool table.

"I am just hoping to find a place." Jennifer replied adjusting her dress.

"Not a chance! Its jam packed." Cathy said as she placed a shot. "You sure you don't wanna try?"

Jennifer watched the ball slowly go towards the hole. She thought it was going to stop an inch short but its slow crawl lead it straight into the gaping mouth and the next instant it was gone. She wondered if she could play a shot like that. "Sure! You are on." She said and picked up a stick.

For the next few minutes Jennifer was totally engrossed in the game. She moved around the pool table finding angles and playing one shot after the other. The game had occupied her concentration in such a way that she remained totally unaware of the keen eyed male who watched her from a distance.

He was a broad shouldered man with extremely short hair and a determined "no-nonsense" look about him. Leaning against the pillar with a glass in his hand he looked at the stunning brunette with raven black hair that dropped to her mid back. Her wasp like waist was small and flared into the most perfect heart shaped ass a woman could ask for. This woman had the best waist to hip curve he had ever seen.

Occasionally she would trot around the table and bend over really low to play the shot. The black dress that she wore had a low V-neck and every time she bent over, the V neck would fall away from her body offering all onlookers an enticing view of the swells of her tanned breasts. Though there were a lot of women in the bar, there was no question that she was the most perfect "body" that night, athletic with strong legs and breath taking symmetry.

He waited for the game to be over and then made his move. Slowly but confidently he approached the woman and stood right behind her. "Pardon me miss ..." He said causing Jennifer to turn around and look at him.

First Jennifer thought he was some guy trying to hit on her but there was no smile on his face. His expression was cold as ice and he really did not have the body language one would associate with someone who approaches a woman with social or romantic intentions. This guy meant business!

"This is for you." He said and handed Jennifer a sealed envelope. "I suggest you open it in complete privacy." Then he nodded to Candy and then disappeared in the darkness from where he had emerged.

"Is that a love letter?" Candy asked.

Jennifer looked at the envelope, which read "FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!"

"I don't know." She said.

"Do you know this guy from somewhere?" Candy asked.

"I swear I have never seen him." Jennifer replied.

Ten minutes later Jennifer was all alone in the women's washroom struggling to open the sealed envelope. Tearing through its cover she pulled out a piece of paper with a letter that read as follows:

Dear Recipient,

We are contacting you because we feel that you can be of great help in locating international criminals and wanted personnel. If you would like to work for an international law enforcement agency please contact the number below.

The INTERPOL needs you!

Next to the letter a business card was attached. It read as follows:

Special Agent Bryce Anderson Weapons and Narcotics Division INTERPOL – Washington DC ba@interpol.com 212-775-3397

Jennifer looked at the letter in bewilderment. Why would a global organization such as Interpol need her services? She had no law enforcement experience. In fact she had done nothing even close to that. She was just a fitness trainer at a local gym trying her best to increase her clientele. It made no sense.

All her life Jennifer Luton had been a very average person. Average at school, average at work. Since subjects like philosophy and science were too intense for her she took Physical Education and ended up becoming a personal fitness trainer. It was a job that barely paid the bills and kept her alive. There was nothing exceptional about her except her body and it was the only thing about her she was proud of. The very idea of working for Interpol excited her though she failed to understand what exactly would her job be.

The very next day she called the number and spoke to Bryce Anderson. She understood right away that he was the guy who had given her the envelope. She introduced herself and told him that she had received a letter from Interpol at a bar and was only wondering what it was about. Bryce Anderson invited her into his office.

CHAPTER 2: INSIDE THE INTERPOL

Interpol had no separate office in the USA. They operated from the Washington DC central police station. When Jennifer Luton went there she told the receptionist she was there to meet Bryce Anderson from Interpol. The next instant she was given a "visitors card" which she wore around her neck and was lead into a large office where she saw the same man who had given her the letter in the bar.

Dressed in black trousers and charcoal colored coat he looked more "official" this time. His face was as serious as ever. Besides him there was another slightly older man with grey hair and specs that rested at the tip of his nose.

"It's a pleasure having you here Miss Luton." The older man said. "I am Gary Waters and I am sure you must have met Agent Bryce Anderson?"

"Very briefly!" Jennifer replied as she shook hands with both men.

Finally all three of them sat down on the couch. It was a nicely decorated office with a large window that gave view of traffic below. Initial few minutes of the meeting were like a job interview in which the two men asked Jennifer about her life, education and occupation etc. Jennifer answered but had no idea what was it that she was being interviewed for. Once the two men were convinced that Jennifer was someone they could put to use, they told her what was it that they wanted from her.

Gary Waters explained that the Interpol was after an eccentric millionaire called Boris Yermanov. He bought ordinary people off the street and paid them money for weird sexual performances. Interpol wanted to plant Jennifer into his sex ring. She was to travel to Paris as an American journalist and attend a dinner at the Russian Embassy. In this dinner, she was to entice Boris and finally get him to offer her membership into his sex club! Once Boris offered her money to join his sex club she was to act offended, reject the offer and return to USA.

"I do not understand." Jennifer said. "If you want to put a girl inside his sex ring should she not be accepting the offer?"

"No." Gary Waters said. "You are to reject the offer and return to USA."

"Why did you choose me of all the people?" Jennifer asked.

"We have only one go at this." Bryce explained. "The woman we will send there in that party has to be downright irresistible! She must have the perfect looks, the perfect figure and the perfect voice. We don't mean to flatter you but we think you can pull it off."

Jennifer found herself blushing. "What exactly is in it for me?" She asked. Bryce looked at Gary Waters, who pulled out a form and handed it to Jennifer. She looked at it closely and for a second her eyes popped out. It was an agreement for contractual employment in Interpol and was offering 100,000 $ for a return trip to Paris, all expenses paid.

"Think of this as a paid vacation." A weeklong trip to Paris with a dinner at the Russian Embassy and a little chit-chat with our friend Boris." Gary Waters explained.

"Is it a dangerous assignment?" She asked.

"There is nothing dangerous about attending a dinner. I am sure you must have attended many of them. There is also nothing dangerous about flirting with a millionaire. I don't know if you have ever tried that but most women would not mind. There is also nothing dangerous about rejecting the offer to join his sex ring. As an independent adult you have the choice to sleep with whomever you like. Throughout this mission we are not asking you to do anything out of the ordinary."

"OK so I just fly to Paris, go to this dinner, chit chat with this guy and come back and walk away with a hundred grand??? That's it?"

"Precisely!" Gary Waters said.

A week later Jennifer Luton was on a plane to Paris.

CHAPTER 3: DINNER AT THE EMBASSY

A polished black Mercedes pulled over at the entrance of the Russian embassy. The rear door opened and a female foot found its footing on the pavement. It was no ordinary foot but a foot worshippers dream!!! The narrow ankle swelled into a muscular calf, which flexed as the woman rose to her full height.

She was a pretty woman with ruby red lips and a square face but it was not her face that was attracting the attention. It was the body! She wore a navy blue dress that left all of her neck and a lot of her chest exposed. Her shoulders were also left bare with the exception of thin string straps that held her dress in place. The dress clung to her hourglass figure provocatively, emphasizing the curves and the physical perfection in the most sensual way possible. She had long slits cut into the dress and every time she took a stride, the muscular thighs would become bare all the way to her hip. Thus swaying her round hips she walked towards the entrance displaying her muscular thighs with each stride.

"Bonjour Madaam!" The doorman greeted her and opened the door.

Almost three hundred yards from the embassy, a dented blue truck was parked under a tree. In the rear end of the truck Bryce Agent Bryce Anderson sat in front of a video monitor with headphones in his ears. Not only could he hear every sound the woman could hear but he could also see everything she saw.

Jennifer was wearing a little silver necklace with a ruby stone in the center. The small stone was a camera and a listening device micronized for espionage. This piece of jewelry transmitted both sound and imagery to the truck enabling Bryce to see and listen almost anything that Jennifer saw or heard. Jennifer was also wearing a small plug in her ear that enabled her to hear instructions from Bryce.

"You are doing just fine Jennifer. Just relax and mix around with the guests." He said as he saw the door being opened on his monitor.

"Thank you!" Jennifer nodded to the doorman and entered through the open door.

Slowly heads began to turn in her direction and it took her less than a minute to gain the attention of every man in the hall. They were all important people, from government officials and bureaucrats to important businessmen and diplomats but it seemed like she was the most important person because at this very moment she ruled their eye balls!

"Donna Gillmore! It's a pleasure having you here!" The man in three piece suit stepped forward and kissed her cheek. He was Louis La Blanch the Foreign Minister of France and he had been given the task of introducing Jennifer to Boris. If there was anyone in this gathering who knew who Jennifer really was it was this man.

"Pleasure seeing you too Louis." Jennifer responded as he took her hands in his.

"For God's sakes Jennifer act like you know the guy!" Jennifer heard Agent Bryce's voice in her ear piece.

"Its been a long time." She said to Louis La Blanch as he lead her holding her hand.

"Yes indeed Donna, allow me to introduce you to some guests." He said and then began introducing Jennifer to some old hats."Gentleman ... this is my friend Donna Gilmore. She is a free lance journalist from USA. You must have read her articles in Washington Post, Times and Newsweek." He said.

For the next few minutes Jennifer was socializing with these newly introduced guests but as she talked to them her eyes scanned the room for Boris. She had seen his pictures but at this moment he could not be seen anywhere.

While she was having trouble finding Boris, he had spotted her the moment she entered the hall. There was no way he could miss a physical specimen like that. With a glass of champagne in his hands Boris sat on a couch only a few feet away from Jennifer and undressed her with his eyes. First he tried to imagine how she would look completely naked but then his mind went elsewhere. He started imagining her in leather and latex, dressed up like a dominant mistress.

As his dirty mind worked on sexualizing this woman, he realized that she had a very sensual neck. It was the kind of neck that vampires bite on in Hollywood movies allowing the female victims to drop their heads back and moan. Right now she was making him feel like that vampire. Then his eyes went towards her breasts. They were high riding breasts, not exceptionally huge but nicely formed semi orbs that perfectly fitted the rest of her body. He estimated them to be a 36 B.

Suddenly he realized that the woman was looking at him. Their eyes met for a brief instant and then he saw her coming towards him with a smile on her face.

"Mr. Yermanov???" She asked as she came and stood over him.

"That's right." Boris responded with no facial expression.

"Oh my God ... It is such a pleasure to meet you!!!" She said and extended a hand. "I am Donna Gillmore."

"The pleasure is all mine Miss Gillmore." Boris said as he shook her hand. He was looking at her in a questioning manner with his piercing blue eyes.

Jennifer secured a seat right next to the couch on which he was sitting. "I am a journalist from USA and I have read a lot about you. I was hoping if you could give me an interview sometime."

"What exactly have you read about me that makes me suited for an interview Miss Gillmore?" Boris asked.

Jennifer paused for an instant. "I have read a lot about you but I do not know how much of that is true." She adjusted something in her ear. "You dreamt of a Capitalist Russia during the times of Communism. Given the ideology of the state at that time, it was a blasphemous dream that you were dreaming but it came true. I have also read that you played a major role in bringing Communism down but I am not sure if that is true. Secondly you started owning shares in steel industry and then over a period of time you were all over Europe. Today you have leather and plastic industries in France that give employment to over two thousand French citizens and your businesses are expanding. I would just like to ask you where you came from and what you have in mind for the future."

Boris continued to look at her with his cold blue eyes. This girl had definitely done a lot of reading but was she really a journalist as she claimed to be. "May I have your business card Miss Gilmore?" He asked.

"Sure!" Jennifer replied and reached for her little purse. Flipping through the contents she finally pulled out a wallet and then searched for a card. Upon finding it she pulled it out excitedly and dropped it on the floor. The next instant as she bent over to pick up the card, the neck of her dress fell away from her chest giving Boris a breath taking view of the swells of her breasts. It was a brief sight for the next instant she straightened back up and handed him the card.

Donna Gillmore Editor and Columnist News Connect

He paid little attention to the address and contact information.

"Thanks a lot for the card Miss Gillmore." He said. "I am in Paris for the next three days. You can contact me anytime at this number for an appointment. He reached into his wallet and pulled out his own card. Purposefully he dropped it on her feet. "Im sorry ..." He said.

"Its alright. Ill get it." Jennifer said and bent over allowing him to see the globes of her breasts once again. "I am so grateful to you Mr. Boris." She said as she rose up again.

"The pleasure is all mine." He said. "May I ask you a personal question?" Jennifer was startled for an instant. "Only if it doesn't offend you." He added.

"Sure!" She said.

"How much money do you make?"

Jennifer just looked at him for a couple of seconds, her expression frozen in time. "That indeed is a very personal question." She smiled politely at him. "Why would such information interest you?"

"Well because I was thinking of hiring you."

"Oh absolutely. I work for a lot of clients on contract basis." She replied.

"Yes but its not journalism that I would be hiring you for." He responded. "If it doesn't offend you, I would need your body for my personal pleasures." He was looking at Jennifer as he spoke and he saw her eyes come out.

"Pardon me?" She said her expression still frozen in time.

"You have read a lot about me Donna." He said. "I am sure you will also be aware of my sexual escapades."

Jennifer rose to her feet. "It was really nice meeting you Sir." She said and walked away.

Mission was accomplished and the following day she was on a flight back to DC.

CHAPTER 4: THE GROUP OF SEVEN