Dirty Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boris looked at Jennifer and read what was happening in her mind. "Have you ever had sex with a woman Donna?" He asked.

"No I have not." She replied.

"Marvelous! That will just make you resist harder and harder and make it more interesting for us to watch." He said and then looked at the other five. "Bear in mind one thing that everything that goes on in my house is consentual. If at any point anyone wants to leave, you are free to do so. You will just miss a lot of fun and loose a lot of money." He said with his cold trademark smile that never reached his eyes.

"You ladies may undress now." He said and leaned back on his chair. "There is a bottle of olive oil under your seats. I strongly suggest that you oil up because it just makes your bodies slippery and difficult to control."

"What a dirty son of a bitch!" Jennifer thought as she unbuttoned her shirt. All heads turned and looked at her as she did one button after another revealing her flat stomach. Soon the shirt was off and she stood wearing nothing but her bra and jeans.

Meanwhile on the other side of the room, Rhonda was getting undressed. She slid the straps off her shoulders and slid the dress down revealing her large silicone tits. They were large and round, tipped with erect red nipples. Then she lowered the dress and stepped out of it till she was completely naked except the black g-strings that she had worn underneath. With her exaggerated muscles, and strong legs in g-strings stockings and the high heels in which she stood, she looked like a Mistress from one of those BDSM magazines. As Jennifer looked at her she gave a smile. It seemed like this was not the first time she was about to nude wrestle a woman.

Jennifer then took off her jeans and slid them off her legs. As she stood in front of the group in her bra and panties they all realized that she was not as fragile as they had though she was. Though not as buffed up as Rhonda Jennifer also had the strong and sensual legs that could only have come from running or weight training. Her arms were toned but not overtly muscular and with her natural breasts, she seemed to be more womanly than her buffed up competition. As a truly amused audience watched, Jennifer then undid her bra and stood in the room completely topless.

"Wow! You truly are a beautiful woman." Boris said as he looked at Jennifer. Starting from her nicely shaped calves his eyes explored her thighs and then her flat stomach. Her boobs were not as large as the fake titted Rhonda but their soft, vivacious look was erotic in its own way. As she turned around to take off her panties he noticed that her round butt and tiny waist gave her a really nice waist to hip ratio.

Then he looked at Rhonda who had removed her heels and was just standing in her g-strings, her muscles glistening with olive oil, which she had just rubbed over her body. "Ladies and gentlemen ..." Boris addressed the group, " ...what you are about to witness is one of the most arousing displays of raw sex. He then looked at both women. "We have beauty on one side and strength on the other. May the best woman win!" He said and then pressed the button on the digital time clock. The numbers started rolling.

Jennifer had just finished applying oil to her body when the match began. A stronger and more confident Rhonda moved closer to her with a faint smile on her face. Initially both women had these non-serious smiles on their faces because they both felt silly, especially Jennifer who was wrestling nude for the first time. The moment the timer started they both became serious as every second was worth one hundred dollars! With their faces turning stern with concentration the two women looked at each other.

Without wasting much time Rhonda dove for Jennifer's legs. Jennifer placed her hands on her shoulders and pushed back but Rhonda did not budge an inch. Like a powerful truck she pushed Jennifer all the way across the room till her back was against the wall. The excited audience cheered as the two nude women wrestled, their toned bodies mashed against each other.

"Get out of the corner Donna." Matt, the fireman yelled.

Since Jennifer (or Donna as she was known to the group) was seen as the underdog, most people were bucking her up. With her arms around Donna's wide back and her face right between her slippery fake tits, Jennifer listened to the cheers in the room. One thing was for sure! Rhonda may be a stronger woman, Jennifer was also not an easy opponent.

Suddenly Rhonda grabbed Jennifer's hair and pulled her face off her chest. There was an expression of pain on Jennifer's face as she looked fiercely at this much stronger woman clenching her black hair. The next instant Rhonda had Jennifer in a headlock. Her arm was around Jennifer's neck like a python and Jennifer found her face pressed into the side of Rhonda's tit! As she gasped for breath her open mouth tasted the tit flesh of this muscular blonde.

Rhonda felt Jennifer's mouth on the side of her boob and became instantly aroused. "Mmmm... suck my tit you bitch!" She said as she wrestled Jennifer to the ground. The audience had stopped cheering now. The sight had become too arousing and they all watched as the two naked women wrestled on the plastic sheet, their totally nude bodies glistening with a mixture of oil and sweat. Boris was right. This was one of the most savagely erotic scenes ever to grace the earth.

"FIVE MINUTES!!!" Boris announced. "That is thirty thousand dollars Donna!"

The group applauded. Finding that she was thirty grand richer, Jennifer fought back with revived ferocity. Struggling from her back, she raised her knees up in the air and as Rhonda tried to crawl on top of her, Jennifer trapped her face between her thighs. With her head trapped in a powerful scissor lock the muscular blonde was now struggling to spread Jennifer's legs and release her face. Jennifer on the other hand grabbed Rhonda's blonde hair and started crushing her head in between her strong thighs. For a moment it seemed like even Rhonda's massive strength could not separate Jennifer's legs apart.

The next instant, whole situation turned. Instead of pulling her head out from between her legs Rhonda started pushing it in towards her crotch. Jennifer's thighs were sweaty and oiled up and even with her legs pressed tightly against Rhonda's face she found her head slowly sliding downwards. Inch by inch the muscular blonde was getting closer to Jennifer's pleasure spot, the most sensitive area of her body.

Jennifer looked at the watch and it was seven minutes now. Then she clenched Rhonda's blonde hair in her hands trying to stop her head, which was only inches away from her pleasure spot now. That very instant Rhonda started licking the tender inside of Jennifer's thighs sending tickling sensation through out her legs.

"Oh my God ..." Jennifer moaned and threw her head back. Her gut impulses were telling her to loosen her legs around Rhonda's head but that would give her direct access to her pussy! She kept them pressed against her face instead. Rhonda paused for an instant to build up spit in her mouth, then she started licking the inside of Jennifer's thighs again coating them with her spit. "Ohhh ... stop it!" Jennifer moaned as she felt her tongue on the tickly insides of her thighs just inches from her clit. The recent saliva coating between her legs had made them even more slippery and Rhonda's head was sliding between them towards her crotch inch by inch. In order to re-adjust her position Jennifer opened her thighs just a bit to push back but before she could do that Rhonda face was mashed into her crotch!

"OOHHH MY GOD!" Jennifer said as she realized that Rhonda was pressing her lips against her clit. "JEEZUS STOP ..." She said as she saw the muscular blonde lick at her clit. "OHH MY GOD THIS IS TOO MUCH" Jennifer said as she threw her head back and looked at the ceiling above. All fight was taken away from her and she was now totally at the mercy of Rhonda.

Realizing that she now had Jennifer, Rhonda relaxed her body and concentrated on licking and giving Jennifer pleasure instead. With her eyes closed Jennifer just lay there naked as this stronger woman licked her clit pushing her tongue as deep into her mouth as she could.

"12 MINUTES!!!" Boris announced. "That is 72000 dollars for you Jennifer don't give up!"

Realizing that she was close to making a 100,000 Jennifer tried to pull herself from under Rhonda.

"LAY STILL BITCH!" Rhonda said as she pushed her down again and attacked her snatch with vengeance.

"OOOHHHH MY GAAAAWD!" Jennifer was screaming now. All resistance was gone and these were desperate screams of pleasure. Rhonda knew that a few more minutes of continuous licking and Jennifer would erupt! She just kept licking bringing Jennifer closer and closer. As her tongue worked its wonders Jennifer found her body getting more and more tense till she was fighting with all her strength to hold back what was one of the biggest orgasms ever to build inside her!

"Cum you slut!" Rhonda said and then pushed her tongue into Jennifer clit.

"YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Jennifer screamed as she erupted in one of the biggest orgasms ever. With her eyes closed and face distorted with pleasure she squirted juices all over Rhondas face.

"Its over baby ... cum for me ..." Rhonda said as Jennifer shrudded in pleasure.

"FIFTEEN MINUTES AND FORTY TWO SECONDS!" Boris yelled. "That gives Donna 94200 dollars and Rhonda 85800 dollars!"

There was the sound of cheering and whistling in the room as the group applauded but Jennifer lay still on the floor gasping for air. Soon she felt Rhonda crawl over her. As her eyes opened she saw Rhonda bringing her squirt covered face to hers. The next instant Rhonda gave her a dirty mouth to mouth kiss allowing her to taste her own love juice off her lips. Then she broke the kiss and winked. "Well played ... you bitch!" She said and then rose up to her feet. With her own love juice in her mouth Jennifer just lay there naked, staring at the ceiling.

THE FIRST CUM WAR – JENNIFER VS JADE

Boris' residence was constantly under observation. Earlier that week Interpol had picked up a phone conversation between Boris and the Ghanesh Gondavo, leader of Tamil Tigers. For years Interpol had suspected that Boris was supplying weapons to the government forces as well as the rebels by assuming two different personalities. When he dealt with the government he called himself Mark Ordesky and when he dealt with the rebels became Robert Porto. In the last recorded phone conversation, Ghanesh Gondavo of Tamil Tigers constantly referred to Boris as "Bob" (short for Robert). This seemed to support Interpol's long held suspicion that notorious weapons dealer Robert Porto and Boris were one person and now concrete documentation was needed to prove that.

That week meetings took place between Jennifer and other members of the Interpol and Jennifer was given the task to look for documentation in the house that would connect Boris with Bob. Thus the next weekend when the Group of Seven met again at Boris place Jennifer was there to seize an opportunity to sneak up stairs for the washroom. Just like before it was Agent Bryce who was to guide her there and keep a watch on everyone.

The seven chairs were arranged in a circle and every one sat facing each other exactly like before. Unlike last time a large and circular center table had been added and three boxes were placed on it. No one knew what the purpose of that was.

Boris addressed the gathering. "Welcome my friends. I hope you had a good time in our last session. To watch these two ladies fight was a very arousing sight. Today's session will also be intensely erotic." He paused and looked at the group. Everyone sat in silence wondering who will be picked and for what. "There is something really arousing about a married couple having sex." Boris continued. "When I was a kid I once saw my neighbor in Moscow have passionate sex with his wife. It was a stormy night and I was all alone in the house. The house next to our had a large glass window which had a curtain most of the time. That evening the curtain was left open and I could see my neighbor Catherine reading something. Suddenly her husband came from behind and started kissing the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and dropped her head back. He opened her blouse buttons one after another and pulled out those breasts. I was a horny teenager back then and those were the first boobs I saw totally exposed like that. The sight of the two making love is my very first sexual memory. I am sure you realize that there is nothing more arousing than your first sexual memory whatever it may be." He paused for an instant. "Anyway ... today we will see a married couple perform for us." All eyes at that moment looked at Phillip and Jade the only married couple there. "I saw these two kissing and fondling at the airport and Jade was such a fine specimen of a woman I wanted to see what they do in private. I decided to recruit them for my game!" He said with a naughty smile.

There was a chuckle in the room.

"What I have today is a game I call CUM WAR!" He said. "Two lovely women will compete for a man's semen. Before I explain the rules of the game I would like to participants Donna, Jade and Phillip to please stand up."

Jennifer was surprised to see her name being called. She thought she had had her turn the last time and this time it will be someone else. This was to give her the opportunity to go to the washroom in the middle of the game and then sneak into Boris' bedroom again. Now it seemed like that plan would have to be held till next week. All three members rose from their chairs and looked at each other. Phillip, the big bald black man with menacing looks stood to his full height and winked at his wife. Jade the tall and buxom ebony seductress gave also rose to her feet and gave her husband a taunting smile. Her lovely dark eyes then returned to Jennifer who was looking at the both of them now.

"In these boxes the three of you will find your wardrobe for this game. Kindly go upstairs and change into these." He said with his trademark smile that never reached his eyes.

Each of the participants proceeded to the table in the center of the room and picked up the boxes with their names. Then they went upstairs to change. Jennifer was the first to go into the washroom. She broke the seal and opened the box. "WHAT A CRAZY SON OF A BITCH THIS BORIS IS" She thought to herself as she looked at the dress.

There was a black latex bra in the box with matching latex panties. The panties were cult like a thong and were designed to leave most of her butt exposed. Then there were black high-heeled boots that only a dominatrix would wear during her domination sessions. Finally there was a whip with a really long lash. A small note inside the box stated "LEAVE YOUR HAIR OPEN."

Boris clenched his teeth when he saw Donna Gilmore coming down the stairs. Her hair raving black hair was left open just like he instructed. The latex bra pressed her firm breasts together forming a nice cleavage and as his gaze traveled down past her tight stomach, he saw how nicely the thong was resting on the curve of her round curve. "You were cut out to be a domination mistress Donna." Boris said to Donna as he looked at her legs. Every time Jennifer stepped on those high heels her muscular legs tightened. "YES I love this woman's body!" Boris said. "She has the most perfect ass and legs."

"What a sick bastard!" Jennifer thought though his dirty comments were beginning to arouse her.

Then the duo of husband and wife came down the stairs. Jade was wearing a one piece leopard skin bikini. The neckline of the bikini was cut really low and the deep cleavage of her large round breasts was displayed for all of them to see. Even through the clothes Jade had seemed to be a large breasted woman but it was only now that the whole group realized how outsized her breasts were. Jennifer estimated them to be a DD or most likely an E cup.

Behind her, Phillip came wearing nothing but a metal collar around his neck. There was a chain attached to the collar and his wife Jade lead him into the room like a dog holding the chain in her hand. It was surely an arousing sight because Phillip was a strongly built man with the body of a weight lifter. Just from his massive chest one could see that he must be bench pressing four hundred pounds. To see a man of his strength led into the room like a dog by his sexy ebony wife was an arousing sight indeed. Since he was completely naked, all eyes eventually dropped to the large organ, which was dangling between his legs. Phillip was a massively endowed man with a thick black cock.

"OH MY ..." Boris said as he looked at the couple. "You guys look really nice. Phillip you are really luck to have a wife like that. Im sure you are boning her every night like the horny son a bitch you are." He said as he chuckled.

Jade and Phillip looked at Jennifer. Jennifer could see the lust in Phillips eyes. He was looking at both semi clad women and there was savage lust written all over his face. Jade on the other hand looked at Jennifer and then her husband. "Impressive figure isn't it?" She said as she looked at Phillip in the eye.

"Here are the rules of the game!" Boris announced. "As you know this is a cum war in which you two ladies are competing for Phillips semen. Each of you will be short given 3 minute sessions to work on him. Once that time is up you will move aside and let the other lady take over. The game will go on till one of you makes him blow his load. Whoever makes him cum will win a hundred grand! Phillip doesn't win anything." Boris smiles. "He just gets to have a lot of fun!!!"

Jade looked at Jennifer from head to toe. She was a very sexy woman with a tight, toned body that her husband was drooling over right now. Meanwhile Jennifer looked at the sensual black woman in leopard skin. Her large breasts were so much bigger than her own and they heaved nicely as she breathed. Their eyes met for a second and then slowly Jade walked towards Jennifer with a coy smile. As Jennifer looked into her dark eyes she brought her mouth to her ear and whispered, "There is no way I will let you take my husband's sperm honey." As she spoke her large boobs were pressed again Jennifer's. "We will see about that!" Jennifer whispered back into her ear as she rested her hands on her hips and cocked her leg to one side. Jennifer then looked at Phillip. Like a menacing giant he stood towering over her and his wife. Jennifer realized that she was at a disadvantage. Even if Phillip found her more attractive than his wife he would still want to shoot his load into her so that they get the money. She would have to play extra hard to win this one.

"Jade ... since he is your man you will be the first to go." Boris said and pulled out the digital timer from under his seat. "ONE ... TWO ...THREE ... FOUR ... I DECLARE A CUM WAR!!!" He said and pressed the button.

The clock started ticking and the game was on.

Jennifer looked on as the buxom seductress in leopard skin moved towards her husband. He extended both his hands and took his wife from around the waist. The next instant she was kissing him, inserting her tongue in his mouth. As they kissed his flaccid cock started twitching! Jennifer realized that this would work in her favor because there was no way Jade could make him erect and have him ejaculate in 3 short minutes. By the time those three minutes were over, Phillip would be all horny and warmed up for her to work on.

It was surely an arousing sight to watch this black couple make out in front of the group. Jade broke the kiss and ran her hands over her husbands large powerful chest. As his cock came to life she realized it was not a good idea to excite him because once those three minutes were over all the excitement which she had created would work in favor of her competitor.