Dirty Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip had never seen his wife in Leopard skin before. The very sight of her was bringing his cock to life. As he pulled her towards him for another kiss she gently resisted. "Take it easy in the first round baby. I don't want to over excite you." She said. Phillip did not listen to her. He just pulled her into him and pressed his lips against hers.

"WOOOOOOOOOO!" The audience cheered as the ebony couple kissed.

By the time the kiss ended Phillip was semi hard. The feel of his wife's body and the cheer of the audience had all started to bring his dead tool to life. Jade turned and looked at Jennifer who was watching his cock rise. She knew that by the time Phillip was handed over to her, he would be hard. Phillip started kissing Jade's neck. "Easy baby!" The feel of his lips on tongue on her sensitive neck started making her wet. "Easy baby... easyyyy now." She whispered as he kissed and licked her neck. The pecking continued till the digital clock started beeping!

"TIME UP ... DONNA'S TURN!" Boris yelled and Jade walked away from Phillip giving Jennifer a nasty look. Jennifer returned her gaze with a smile and trotted towards the aroused man.

Phillip watched as this tight-bodied woman in latex bra, panties and high heels shoes approached him, her eyes locked onto his. She stopped a few steps from his and looked down at his semi rigid penis. "Is that the best she could do?" She said and then turned and looked at Jade. Then she turned around toward Phillip and grabbed the chain which was hanging from his collar. "You are such a dog!" She said and pulled his head down to her by yanking on the chain. Then she pressed her mouth into his and kissed him. As Phillip felt her latex bra press into his muscular chest he opened his mouth allow her to push her tongue in. As their tongues wrestled, Jennifer dug her finger nails into his back and moaned into his mouth.

From a few feet away Jade watched Donna Gimore eat her husbands mouth off. Her passion was in sharp contrast to her own hesitation and she feared this might give her a psychological edge over her. By the time the kiss ended Phillip was panting and his cock was fully hard!

Jennifer broke the kiss and looked down at the huge cock. It was so much bigger than she had imagined. She had never taken a man as big as him. Immediately she sank down to her knees and giving his wife a final nasty look she attacked him!

"Ooohh yess!" Phillip moaned as he felt Jennifer's lips seal around his cock. She grabbed the excited shaft in her hands and sucked on the head like a porn slut. Then she opened her mouth and took him all the way in till he was pushing through her throat.

Jade looked at this with amazement and wondered where all that cock was going for she had never been able to take her man so deep into her mouth. It was just nasty! As she watched, Jennifer started sucking him like a porn queen, deep throating him and then withdrawing all the way back sucking on it on her way back. At that moment Jade realized that if she was to compete against this woman she must be on the offensive. It was the battle between the wife and the whore and she was not going to let the whore win. Folding her arms she looked at the watch waiting for those 3 minutes to be over.

"TIME UP!" Boris yelled.

Jennifer gave Phillip a final suck and left the tip of his cock with a "pop." She looked at him seductively and winked before finally rising to her feet and walking away. As she walked past Jade she saw the busty ebony looking at her from the side of her eyes. Giving her that dirty "I will kill you look" Jade moved towards her husband.

Then standing in front of him she looked at his fully hard cock and then into his eyes. Without discontinuing eye contact she slid the straps of her leopard skin bikini and pulled it gently down her breasts, exposing her melons inch by inch to her husbands lustful gaze. She knew how much he loved her boobs and now that it was all out war she wanted to use her weapons.

Phillip loved his wife's large tits. He mad married her for them and now the very sight of her baring them for him in front of all these people drove him insane. He pulled Jade towards her from her waist and buried his face between them.

"Yes... worship my tits... kiss them ... make love to them!" Jade grunted as she dropped her head back. Phillip just held her tightly and explored her tits with his tongue, kissing and licking wherever he could. Then once her tits were completely covered in his saliva she dropped to her knees and took his erect shaft in her hands. It was already lubricated with Jennifer's saliva but Jade wanted it more slippery. Grabbing the buns of his ass she took hm as deep in her mouth as she could and sucked on his wildly.

"Ooohhh babyyy..." Phillip groaned as his wife sucked his erect hardness.

Then she withdrew her lips from it and rose till her boobs were in line with his cock. Finally she took it between the valley of her boobs and pressed her tits together. "FUCK MY TITS ..." She ordered and Phillip began to fuck them. "YESSS... FUCK MY JUGS BABY..." She said said and with words of encouragement from his wife Phillip began to buck his hips driving his cock in and out from between her breasts.

"TIME UP!!!" Boris yelled.

Opening her Jade looked at her husband. She saw how horny he had become and at that moment she became concerned if that slut Donna was going to utilize this horniness in her favor. She rose to her feet and walked away towards where Jennifer was. "Beat that!" She said to Donna as the women went past each other.

Tight bodied Jennifer did not have massive breasts like Jade. She had seen how aroused Phillip had become thus instead of trying to beat Jade at her own game, she decided to go for the kill. Standing in front of Phillip she first looked at his engorged cock and then reached for her bra cups. Yanking them down with a tug she released her breasts exposing her erect nipples to his gaze. She then grabbed the chain around his neck and pulled his face down to hers. "I am going to fuck you senseless." She said and pushed him away. The she slid the latex panties down her strong legs and stood in front of him tits and pussy exposed.

Phillip reached out and grabbed Jennifer by her tight waist. He then pulled her towards him like a doll and started feeling her tits in his hands. They were nice and and pert, not exceptionally large like his wife's but a nice firm handful.

"Mmmmm..." Jennifer moaned and dropped her head back as she felt his strong hands feel her tits. The next instant he was kissing her neck. Closing her eyes Jennifer enjoyed his kisses for an instant and then realized she had work to do. Placing a hand on his chest she pushed him back, "Sit on that table ... I want to ride you."

Phillip stepped back and sat on the wooden center table. His eyes were intense with lust and he was breathing heavily. Jennifer walked towards him and grabbed his shoulders to balance herself. Then she threw a leg over his lap and straddled him. He grabbed her from the waist to stabilize her and when she got her balance back she lowered herself on him. Inch by inch he slid into her till she had him all the way in.

With her eyes closed and her hands on his muscular chest she sat on him allowing her pussy to stretch in order to accommodate him. Then slowly she started to move up and down his shaft moaning and grunting as she fucked him. "That's it baby its all over!" She said as she rode him. "You are going to fill me with your cum and that's the end of it." Surrendering to her pleasure Phillip collapsed on the table, his wide back resting heavily on the teak wood top. The table squeaked as Jennifer rode his manhood fucking and grunting. To all those who watched it was a cock hardening / cunt arousing sight, this statuesque hard bodied brunette fucking a monster like Phillip. They thought it was all over when Boris finally yelled.

"TIME UP!" he said ending the heavenly moment.

A frustrated Jennifer dismounted and walked away looking at Jade who was now making her way towards her husband. Phillip rose up and sat on the table as he looked at his approaching wife.

Jade looked at his engorged cock, which quoted with Jennifer's love juices stood attention. The vaginal fluids on it made it glisten and shimmer. Jade wanted to make him cum. She wanted to finish it and the lust in Phillip's eyes gave her the surety that it was not going to be a difficult task. Yet she wanted to be sure. She took the leopard skin bikini off and stood in front of him completely naked.

"Honey ... you want to go in my ass?" She asked.

Phillip's jaw just dropped. All his married life he had begged his wife for anal penetration but she had never agreed. Now here she was in front of a live audience offering him her rear. Like a tiger he leaped on his feet and grabbed Jade by the waist. He then turned her around and pushed her on the table till she was bent over, her large breasts swaying under her.

Soon he was opening the buns of her ass to find her tiny ass hole. He then positioned his cock on the ring of her butt hole and pushed in gently. "Oooohhh ... slowly baby!" Jade moaned and then bit her lip. Ignoring his wife's plea Phillip gripped her waist tightly and forced himself in inch by inch. "Aaarrkh ... slowlyyyy ... Ohhh my" Jade turned her head and looked back at Phillip. He was really horny now and she knew that if she did not make him cum this time, Donna Gilmore would have him. Thus biting her lips she silenced herself as her husband forced his eight inch long and thick pole into her.

It was not fun and Jade found absolutely nothing pleasurable in being fucked in the ass. Yet she wanted to make him cum so she bit her lips to silence her moan as he went into her. His cock was covered with Jennifer's love juices and right now they were the only lubrication there was between his cock and his wife's butt hole. Then he withdrew his cock a few inches and pushed in,

"AARGGGG ... oohhhh Phillip this is too much!" Jade moaned as she felt her husband's cock almost split her ass hole.

Phillip had wanted to fuck his wife's ass so badly all his life. It seemed like his wish had come true for now the sight of her of her bent over on the table was too much for him to restrain himself or even be gentle. He just started pushing in with all his force. He would then slowly pull out and then force into her again trying to bury it deeper into her. With each stroke he got deeper and deeper into her and soon he was fucking her butt with smooth deep strokes making her scream every time he was into her.

Jade's face was showing total pain now as her husband fucked her in front of a silent but truly amused audience. They seem to be mesmerized by the sight of her large breasts swaying back and forth underneath her body as her monstrous husband ravaged her. Finally he reached under her and grabbed her swaying tits. Pressing them in his palms he pulled her to himself and started kissing her neck savagely. "Agggh Phillip ..." She moaned but he really did not care whether she was hurting and kept kissing and licking her neck like he would bite it off. It was pure savage lust!

Soon she was thrown against the table and Phillip was pounding into her like there was no tomorrow. With every thrust it seemed that he was trying to go deeper and deeper. Jade's muffed moans were now all out screams but she kept looking at the watch wanting her husband to cum.

Jennifer stood in the corner and looked at the vicious pounding Jade was getting. She had never even imagined that a man could have so much lust for his wife. She wished Phillip would last the remaining ten seconds because that was all the time that Jade had. Just from his facial expression Jennifer could see that he was getting closer and closer. Just from his distorted face Jennifer could see that he was just seconds away from explosion.

"TIME UP!" Boris yelled

"DAMN!!!" An exhausted Jade said as Phillip withdrew his enormous length out of her. As the cock came out Jennifer made her way to Phillip and dropped down to her knees. She took Phillip's engorged cock in her mouth and started sucking. The feel of her wet mouth around his already pulsating cock was too for Phillip and he blew his load deep into her mouth. "Mmmm..." Jennifer moaned as she tried to gag semen down her throat. Phillip grabbed Jennifer's hair and pushed himself as deep as he could down her throat.

When it was over Jennifer took his still erect cock out of her mouth and gave him a nasty look. His semen dripping down from her mouth and lips to her heaving breasts.

"Bravo!" Boris said as he began to clap. Soon everyone in the room had joined the applause.

To be continued ...