Dirty Garage Slut

Story Info
Submissive wife is used by domineering mechanics
4.7k words
4.24
131.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always dreamed about being truly helpless and vulnerable.

My husband and I often indulge in submissive adventures. He shares me with his friends, and sometimes strangers, and likes to expose me in public places. I love him very much but it is humiliating to be used by others while my husband watches (and often participates). It also is strangely exciting as well, but only if I feel forced to perform, helpless to protest. I know should be ashamed of my behavior and I feel mortified when I am called a slut or a cheap whore, but after awhile it becomes exhilarating.

All of our adventures maintain a certain amount of control. My husband, Dan, is always around to make sure I'm not abused and I have a safe word if things get too far out of hand, although I've never used it. Last week, my husband wasn't around during an extreme scene that left me totally at the mercy of others.

I had been overdue for new tires on my car so I called Dave, my husband's friend who owns an automotive repair business. Dave said he had a full schedule, but told me I could come in after hours the next day. I told him I'd see him then.

Dave is an older man (in his 50s) who is one of my husband's closest friends. He has seen me naked several times and knows of my willingness to perform for my husband. Dave was on hand the night Dan bragged about my oral skills to several of his buddies and proved his point by having me give him a blowjob in front of everyone. It was one of the first times I had submitted so wantonly to Dan and his friends. I was red-faced with embarrassment, but my pussy was creamy at the lewdness of the scene. Dan finished on my face and neck. Since his friends were so worked up at the sight of me wearing my husband's cum, he told them it was okay masturbate on me, which they did, as I helped them cum by pumping their cocks with my hand, as they sprayed my hair and face with their sperm, they taunted me by calling me a cheap slut, a filthy whore and, my favorite, "Dan's cocksucking wife." By this time lust had overtaken me and I was overcome with feelings of shame and humiliation, but, oh, was I ever turned on!

Since that night, my husband and I have continued our adventures over the years, stepping up the intensity to higher levels of carnality and deeper levels of humiliation. I'm now 32 and I have red hair, pale skin, average breasts and long legs. I dress in a classy, business-like manner generally, although I wear more trashy and slutty clothes when Dan and I hit the club scene or when he wants to lewdly display me in public. On the day of my appointment at Dave's garage I was wearing business attire, a black pencil skirt that stopped a few inches above the knee, a delicate white silk blouse that was vaguely see-through, and black heels. Underneath I wore a lacy white bra, a black sheer thong and black stay-up stockings. I pulled up to Dave's shop and rang the night bell.

"Monique!" Dave said. "Nice to see you again, Dan's been keeping you to himself for too long,"

"Hi Dave, nice to see you, too," I said. "I'm here for the tires."

"Ready to go," he said. "Have a seat in the waiting room and we'll get right on it."

I reached in my purse for the car keys and gave them to Dave. He had one of his helpers in the garage who pulled my car in, raised it up on the hydraulic lift and removed the tires. I cooled my heels in the waiting room for awhile and then walked to the garage to check on their progress. Dave and his helper, Tony, were busy at work as I took in the scene. There was room for three cars in the garage. Tools and tires were everywhere in the general clutter. Grease and oil seemed to permeate all surfaces, including the messy floor. It looked like they were just about to finish up when Dave called me from the garage doorway.

"Hey Monique, come over here, I need to show you something."

I walked over as Dave ducked under the car and showed me where some oil was leaking from the oil pan. "Looks like you might have a problem, Monique," he said. "Take a closer look."

As Dave backed away, I slipped under the car to inspect the oil leak. As I did, I reached up to the hoist to balance myself and placed my hand in a pool of grease. I quickly drew my hand back and in doing so, bumped into the hoist. It was then that a stream of black oil landed on my white blouse just below my right shoulder and above my breast.

"Geez, Monique, I'm so sorry, that oil will cause a permanent stain. No way will it come out. Did it soak through?"

"I think so, Dave. Do you have something to get this grease off my hands?"

"Here, let me," Dave said, and he took my hand and scrubbed off the grease with an oily rag. He then began to unbutton my blouse. "I'll get this," he said. "I can wipe off the oil so it doesn't drip down to your pretty bra."

I guess Dave had a pretty good view of my bra through the blouse, but it surprised me when he started to unbutton my blouse. Although Dave was a close friend, my stomach was fluttering at the close contact in such a public place. After all, Tony was watching in the whole scene.

"Monique, how would you like it if I gave you the new tires free?" Dave asked with a smile. "I think we could work something out."

"Well, I don't know, Dave, what do you hand in mind?" But I knew what he had in mind.

"I know how submissive you are with Dan," Dave said. "And I've always wanted someone like you, someone I could control and bend to my wishes. Trust me, I can be just as devious as Dan when it comes to putting a woman in her place."

"I don't think so Dave. Dan's not here and I shouldn't . . ."

"You're right, you shouldn't . . . but you will . . . won't you Monique?"

I could feel those familiar urges. Dave certainly was no stranger but I didn't know Tony at all. Plus Dan wasn't here. My chest heaved at the thought of losing control with Dave in a dirty, dank garage. Only a true slut would even consider agreeing to his suggestion. But the tires were expensive and Dan has seen me in indecent situations before. Maybe just this once.

"OK, Dave, I guess it'll be alright. What do you want me to do?"

"Whatever I say Monique, or should I say 'my sweet slut?' You can start by stripping off that blouse. Take a look Tony. I've seen Monique naked before. You're in for a real treat."

I stood between two of the lifts and hesitated briefly, but Dave was impatient.

"Come on slut, let's see some something."

Before I could even begin, Dave came up to me and ripped my blouse open, buttons skittering across the dirty floor. "There, that's better," he said. Dave then grabbed the sleeve of my blouse and ripped it away from the shoulder. He left it there, barely attached and dangling halfway down my arm. He reached for my other arm and ripped the sleeve completely off.

I was startled at Dave's forcefulness. Dan never used force to control me but I didn't believe I was in any danger, so, although Dave's aggression provided humiliation, I wasn't afraid.. Dave took the sleeve, spun me around and tied my wrists together behind my back. His greasy hands had left several stains on my arms and now-ragged blouse.

"Take a good look, Tony," Dave called out. "What you see is a dirty slut, Dan's slut, and we're going to have a good time with her tonight."

Tony was staring when I looked to him. He leered hungrily at me.

"Tell you what, Tony, why don't you call some of your friends. I'll bet they would enjoy tonight's festivities as well," Dave said. "Tony then disappeared into a back room. "Monique, you'll be well-used tonight."

I stood there numbed at the course of events. In my disheveled state inside the filthy garage, I tried not to think about how lewd the scene was and how I was about to sell myself for a set of tires. Actually I was allowing myself to be used as a sex object, teased and taunted and humiliated. My breathing came in short gasps and my stomach fluttered nervously. Usually Dan controlled my actions, and no matter how obscene, I knew he loved me and I loved him. I was nervous about giving control to one of his friends.

Dave found a pair of scissors and cut my skirt several times from the hem to the waist, creating a series of long strips. He then cut the waist free, allowing the strips to fall to the floor. With my arms bound behind my back, I teetered back and forth on my heels and, after Dave was finished, I toppled to the floor. Fortunately, I made a soft landing, coming down hard on my right side. Dave just laughed and reached over to drag me back up, rolling me on my stomach and pulling me roughly for a few feet before lifting me up.

"You'll have to be more careful, Monique. I don't want to hurt you, just have some fun with your body," he said. "But look at you now. You're such a dirty slut."

He was right. My little tumble and subsequent "rescue" by Dave had left me very dirty, with grease and oil stains on my left side, including my creamy white ass and left thigh. My stomach and bra were also stained from when he dragged me. My stockings were ruined, sporting a couple of holes and some long runners. I had been trashed. Though I didn't like to be filthy, the stains and disheveled appearance seemed to turn Dave on.

"Get over here, you dirty slut, I'm not finished."

I gingerly stepped toward Dave and he picked up one of the skirt strips and tied it to my bound wrists. He reached up and tied the other end to my side view mirror. He then raised the hydraulic lift high enough that my arms were stretched tight and I had to balance precariously on my heels. I was totally helpless, arms high and chest pushed forward. I was only wearing my ruined bra and blouse, my sheer thong and tattered stockings. Dave stepped to me just as Tony reentered the garage with two friends, Jose and James.

"Take a look at the slut now, Tony," Dave said. "She's ready to be used and it looks like we'll have plenty of guys to use her."

I glanced at Tony, who like his friends were in their 20s and all seemed to be in decent physical shape. Their eyes popped out when they saw me.

"Wow! You weren't kidding, Tony," said a well-built guy named Sam. "We thought you were just full of your regular BS. Who's the lady?"

"She's no lady," said Dave. "She's a slut I know from the neighborhood, the wife of a friend of mine and I finally get to have my way with her. Don't worry, I'll share. See how dirty she is?"

Dave reached up and grabbed my breasts through my bra and manhandled me before grabbing my blouse, or what remained of it, and tearing it off. Or at least he tried to. Most of the blouse pulled free but the side with the torn sleeve stubbornly refused to rip. It just hung there. Dave reached for the scissors again and snipped away my bra, letting the pieces fall to the floor. My breasts, lily white with pink nipples, and completely grease free, were now on display.

"Look at the milky tits on that bitch," Ethan said.

Dave spun me halfway around so that my ass was facing the group and cut away my thong, While one asscheek was smeared with black grease, the other was clean. Dave took care of that, however, when he gave me a single, open-handed slap. His handprint was clearly evident. I was now marked for his pleasure. Finally, Dave took another skirt strip, reached for my chest and tied it around my right breast, snugging it up so it protruded obscenely, turning red, highlighting the difference between it and my pale skin.

"Nice work, boss . . . she looks like a wet dream come true, a nasty slave who has no shame . . . can we use her now?" asked Tony, clearly turned on and ready to ravish.

It was hot in the garage and as I stood helplessly before these men, I felt so nasty. I was away from my comfort zone with Dan. Although my husband uses me shamelessly, there is a certain amount of dignity in our excursions. When he displays me in public, I at least feel sexy, even during those times when men had cum on me and I was required to wear it openly. But here in Dave's garage, I was virtually naked, trussed up in a filthy garage, grease-stains all over me. My ass stung from the blow from Dave's hand. My right breast stuck out obscenely and the ends of the skirt strip dangled loosely. My clothes, what little I still had on, were in tatters. And, I also was very hot. The garage very warm and I could feel the perspiration emanate from my body. My sexual heat also was turned up as the shameful position I found myself in made my pussy very creamy. The increasing humiliation left me shuddering. There was clearly nothing I could do to stop the debasement that was about to occur. I was at their mercy and so I gave myself in to the sluttiness of the situation. I was to be a whore tonight, a used slut wife for four men in a hot and filthy garage.

"Alright boys, let's give Monique what she came in for," said Dave.

With that it was a free-for-all as I stood there, bound and helpless as the four men explored my body. I felt hands all over me, feeling my soft stomach, running up and down my legs, and pinching my breasts and nipples. Jose gently caressed my left asscheek, while Tony kept up a drumbeat of slaps on my right. After awhile the constant spanking from Tony caused me to squirm more and more. I'm sure my ass was bright red. But there was no escape from the smacks. Everywhere I squirmed was into the arms of another man ravishing my body. Dave fingered my pussy, much to my chagrin because even though I was being thoroughly used, my pussy was very wet, with my juices beginning to run down my leg.

"Well, well, Monique, you really are a slut," Dave said. "No wonder Dan is so willing to show you off. You love it! Hey guys, this slut is enjoying herself. We need to step it up."

"Can we do anything we want?" asked James, a lanky black mechanic who had been enjoying my breasts.

"Yeah, I want to fuck the whore," said Tony. "I've never fucked another guy's wife before, and this one looks fine. I want to grab handfuls of that red hair while I use her mouth."

"She's a great little cocksucker, Tony," Dave said. "I saw her blow her old man one time and she wore his cum the rest of the night. She really has no shame."

As I stood there being mauled, I was otherwise ignored as the men talked about me but never to me. I was not used to being called such filthy names nor was I accustomed to being so thoroughly used. It certainly added to my feelings of helplessness and shame. I was just a sex toy for them, just a slut they could use without regard to my feelngs.

Dave began lowering the hydraulic lift which took the pressure off of my arms and legs a little. It was lowered just enough for me to bend over from the waist. My arms still were tied to the rear view mirror and as I bent over, my head was pushed through my arms. Tony wasted no time ducking under the lift, pulling out his cock and presenting himself to my mouth. "Suck me, slut," he said.

Tony rubbed his cock across my lips and I opened my mouth for him and suckled the head of his dick. He hadn't bothered to undress, just pulled out his hard cock and expected service from me. I licked and sucked the head of his cock until he suddenly thrust forward, burying his shaft in my mouth.

"Look at this, guys . . . This whore looks even better with her lips around my cock."

Tony continued to fuck my face, pumping in and out of my mouth. He stopped occasionally to rub his cock over my lips, spreading pre-cum obscenely in my hair and on my cheeks. Meanwhile Jose stepped behind me and used his fingers to trace a line from my pussy up to my asshole and back again. His hand massaged the groove between my legs from front to back, rubbing my juices between my pussy and ass. He released his cock from his pants, again not undressing, placing the tip of his cock on my pussy.

"I want some of this slut's hot cunt . . . Look how it's wide open and inviting us in."

Jose plunged into my pussy, filling me with his hot meat, forcing my ass up high, enough to take the weight off of my feet. But with my hands stretched up and back, it was difficult to keep my balance and my mouth was thrust farther onto Tony's cock. I had two holes being filled and the two cocks roughly shoved me back and forth. Jose thrust roughly in my pussy and I was forced to swallow more of Tony's hard cock. At one point both men pushed and held, squeezing me between them. Jose was buried in my pussy while Tony grabbed my hair and held me tight to his hard meat. I had to breathe through my nose as Tony's cock thrust down my throat.

With two cocks inside me, I felt stuffed and unable to escape from their pounding. I thought of Dan and knew he probably would like the picture of his wife impaled by two men. I hope he doesn't blame me since things by now were completely out of my control.

I could not only feel, but hear Jose's cock pounding my pussy from behind, since it was noisily sloshing in and out of my hot hole. Tony continued to work on my mouth, sliding his meat in and out. I was drooling all over his cock since I wasn't given time to swallow. At one point he pulled me by the hair away from him and then pulled me toward him, rubbing my face over his cock and balls.

"Just look at this mess, Dave," said Tony. "Her face is totally fucked up."

It was true. My lipstick was smeared over my chin and cheeks and I was starting to sweat profusely now, with beads of perspiration running down my forehead all the way to my neck. I was a wet and slippery mess, just right for Tony to slide his cock in and out of my mouth.

Dave and James took over next, with James presenting me with his large, black cock, and Dave taking me from behind.

"OK white bitch, I want your nasty mouth around my cock and I want you to suck it good," James said. "Nothing I like better than using a white whore's mouth."

James' cock was long and slick and it felt obscene when he shoved it in my mouth and began fucking my face forcefully. I was so intent on guiding that meat in my mouth that I forgot about Dave until he slipped his dick in my ass with one shove. I let out a muffled shriek at the attack on my asshole and my knees buckled, forcing Dave's cock out.

"Come here and hold her up boys . . . I'm not sure how much more she can take."

Jose and Tony held me by the waist, pulling my ass so high I was on my toes. Dave pushed in again and furiously pumped my ass for all it was worth. Jose and Tony alternated smacking my ass and rubbing my asscheeks, spreading around the combined grease and sweat. It didn't deter Dave, however, as he kept up a fast pace and pounded my hot asshole. James mercilessly fed me his hard black cock, shoving it down my throat and pulling it almost out before pummeling me again.

With four men using my body, I was limp, stuffed from two sides and hanging limp. Two cocks and two pairs of hands held me up. For an obedient wife who prides herself on her appearance, I must have been a pitiful sight, grease-stained, dripping sweat, with the few clothes I wore a tattered mess. My tied up breast was bright red and tight to the touch. I felt completely, totally drained of dignity, a slave to the cocks that penetrated my holes.

Dave was the first to cum, climaxing roughly in my ass as he continued to pump in and out. When he pulled out, a stream of cum ran down my leg, pooling at my stocking top. All I could do was moan on James' cock as I felt the stirrings of a climax. I could feel James' cock harden and I knew he was about ready to cum as well. He pulled out of my mouth briefly, slapped my face a few times with his black meat and shoved it back through my lips. Sweat and drool escaped the sides of my mouth and ran down my chin.

"Look at me while I fuck your pretty face," James said. "I want to see you swallow my cock."

Although my hair had partially covered my eyes and was plastered in place by sweat and drool, I met James' gaze. His eyes burned into mine and he used me like a filthy whore. My pussy was so hot it was on fire, shuddering in anticipation of cumming. Tony took his place behind me and shoved into me from behind. Finally, James stiffened and fucked my face until his seed spurted in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his throbbing cock until he roughly pulled out, spraying cum everywhere. He saved the last of his climax for my face, showering me with hot sperm.

12