Dirty Geezer Meets A Fan Ch. 02

Story Info
Do you want to play online with a married slut?
3.2k words
4
28.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After writing about my first experience meeting a fan of my writing 'dirty' writing style, I received some very positive feedback, from many women who love the master/slut style of story. One of those caught my eye immediately – short and sweet; "do you want to play online with a wanton married slut?". Hmmm, I thought to myself, of course I do!

I wrote back immediately, asking for more.. 'Who are you... what in my stories did you like? What do you want to do?' I asked, wanting to know if this was a slut who really wanted to play.

The responses took some time, which I half expected if this mystery woman was really married, sometimes time to play is difficult to come by, something I know myself. It turns out that my new fan lived in the UK as I do, and not that far away from my own home town. Not that I really matters of course, if you're playing online, the distance makes no real difference. 'It does matter if you ever want to meet' my naughty side whispered to me.

Well the correspondence started, as we slowly got to know each other. Both e-mails and msn our tools of fun... exploring each others minds while we couldn't explore each others bodies. She was an inexperienced sub, looking for a firm master to dominate her body and mind. She was obviously open minded, but a little scared to give up control... scared more by how far she'd go, than what I'd do... well that was my take on it.

As the talk got dirtier, and closer to the fantasies she had, the hotter she got. Her pussy betrayed her, heating her up, making her beg for more. We both ached for more.. more than words, more than touching ourselves while we typed. Both married, but both needing the hard, raw sex we both knew we need. 'Not even cheating really', I persuaded her, 'we're not having an affair; it's not about love, it's about a purely physical NEED'. Neither of our partners would satisfy this dirty lust, so we would have to take action.

In the end we could not fight it, and arranged to meet, in neutral ground; London.

----

I walked into the bar I which we'd arranged to meet, freshly showered and shaved, my few things left in the cheap hotel room I had booked for the night. It was only 7pm, but we didn't want to meet too late, as there were no plans beyond just meeting and having a drink. I was feeling nervous, a first meeting with someone new is always a little nerve wracking, but more so when you've been sharing your darkest fantasies with them the last month or so. Can you ever live up to your online persona, even if you always try to be just yourself?

I was dressed, as always, casually; jeans, casual top, and skateboarder 'shoes'. I always dress for my own comfort, as when I feel comfortable, I feel confident. I looked around the half full bar, looking for my 'date', my eyes drifting between the women, looking for the long flowing red locks of my new 'slut'. I could not see her, which I had expected; it is a woman's prerogative after all, especially a beautiful woman. Instead I went to the bar, and ordered a large gin and tonic... well when in London, do as they do I thought to myself.

---

'There she is', I thought to myself, sitting bolt upright as I caught sight of her, looking like a English rose, pale white perfect skin framed by her fiery red hair, falling down her back like a scarlet river, it's flow turbulent over hidden rocks. I took to my feet, beckoning her over with a wave, a smile lighting her face up as she nervously stepped towards me. I tried not to stare, but could not tear my eyes from her, my mind already playing images of stripping her of her pretty cotton blouse, wondering what she hid beneath the floaty skirt.

"It's good to finally meet you... slut." I said softly, looking round to check that no-one else was close enough to hear our conversation. My words brought a little red to her cheeks, flushing with a excitement.

"And you. Sir" she replied, stammering out the sir with a touch of embarrassment.

"You look as beautiful as your pictures." I told her, not needing to lie. She was a beautiful as any slut could be, dressed in a way that hid her dirty nature. "Now would you like a drink...or.... Would you like to go and fuck?" I asked, deciding to forget taking it slowly, my desire to take this slut throwing plans out the window.

---

I shut the hotel room door behind me with a click, shutting out the outside world; finally bringing us together in complete privacy. Her eyes darted past me to the door, knowing that her normal life, the married life, lay beyond it. She stood on the edge of uncertainty, fear and adrenalin making her heart pump so very hard she could swear it was audible.

'Time to take charge' I thought to myself, eyeing my new slut up like a letch who was about to play with his new toy. "Get over here and on your fucking knees slut!" I commanded, pointing just where I wanted her, like a master calling his dog to heel. I could see the spark of fight in her eyes, and knew it wouldn't be as easy as that.

"I don't think so, who the fuck do you think you are?" she mocked, backing away. To slow bitch' I thought, as I closed quickly, grabbing her arms with my strong hands.

"You're going to learn how to behave and be a good sub by the time I've finished with you whore." I replied, using my strength to force her down onto the bed, pushing her down so she was laying on her back, legs hung over the side. I quickly straddled her, with my knees either side of her, so my weight bore down on her middle, my hands running up her arms to take her wrists captive. I felt her struggle beneath me, enjoying the feeling of power as I knew she could not escape... did not want to escape deep down. Pinning her arms in one hand, I reached under the pillow for something I had planted earlier.. a pair of hand cuffs, themselves tied by a length of material to the headrest of the bed. "You'll let me cuff you if you know what's good for you whore." I ordered, the look on my face making it plain I would hurt her if she didn't comply with my demand.

Still she had spirit... a spirit to be broken, as she tried to escape, thrashing her body against me, calling me names, threatening to scream. "Oh no you won't slut!" I cried, stuffing her mouth with a napkin, gagging her cries. My hand slapped firmly across her face, bringing her to her senses, fear in her eyes. "Now do what I say or I'll have to do something that will mark you, and you won't want your husband asking difficult questions will you? Maybe if I cover your tits in love bites, so they won't show in public, but will when your husband sees you undress!" I sneered, knowing I had power over her, she would have to comply. She sagged back to the bed, the look of defeat in her eyes... the look of submission beginning on her face, knowing her master was taking her for his own, and she now HAD to submit.

'Click' went the handcuffs as I snapped them in place, the only sound in the room now. The click sounded so loud, as if announcing the play to come. "Hmmm, now that is better my slut," I praised, looking her up and down not captive, "now we are ready to start."

The power I felt then as I looked down on this beautiful angel, bound for my pleasure, made me feel almost giddy, my cock hardening in it's confines. This made that switch inside me flick on, which always makes me let go, let the true master come out.

I placed my hands on her sides, sliding upwards and inwards, and felt her tremble under my touch. I slowly slide them up, my exploring fingers covered her breasts through the thin material of her blouse, feeling the lacy bra underneath. I started to squeeze, grope, enjoy... like a man who's never touched a woman before, but has a hunger to make up time. I needed to feel her skin so bad, wanted her so much, that I couldn't wait... I forgot the buttons, not caring anymore, and pulled hard, ripping the blouse open, the muscles in my arms straining from the effort. Her eyes went wide, shocked by my animal actions, as I ripped open her top, yanking her bra down to expose her breasts, pushed up obscenely, begging to be sucked.

I began to feast, licking, sucking, rubbing my face over her soft orbs, tongue teasing round each nipple, bringing them to attention with my mouth. I could feel my new sluts body react beneath me, attempting to grind her pussy against me, chest arcing up to meet my mouth. She tasted delicious, a slight hint of soap, but otherwise the delightful taste of a woman's skin, itself intoxicating. I sucked hard on a nipple, pulling my head up as I did so, extending the nipple, pulling it up away from her body, the pleasure and pain making her writhe. I let the nipple slip out of my mouth with a 'pop', licking and softly biting all over her breasts, leaving trails of saliva over her soft white skin.

While I licked and sucked like a man possessed, I continued to rip off her top, the buttons flying in all directions, hanging off her. I dragged her into a sitting position by her hair, so I could pull her bra up over her head, no time for the subtly of clasps. My hand then round her throat, I pushed her back down onto the bed, holding her down by her soft throat, not allowing her any movement. I used my other hand to drag her skirt down, almost ripping it off her, revealing her black lace panties. "Mmmm nice slut.. you wore these for your master?" I ask, looking you in the eyes as I question you. All you can do is nod, the fire building between your legs, the position I have you in, and the power I am exerting over you, making your cunt flow with juices. You know I can probably see a wet patch, making your flimsy knickers almost see thru.

I slid my fingers up and down her slit, pushing the flimsy material almost inside her hot hole, enjoying the wet heat being generated there. "Mmm your cunt is soaking bitch, you love being used by a nasty master don't you?" I crow, delighted that your body is giving away your desires, even if you've tried to put up a fight. "Oh that's right, you can't answer can you? Maybe I'll remove this gag. I don't want to hear the word 'no', else I'll the next thing I'll put in your mouth is my cock.. covered in the slime from your arse.. you understand that slut? If you do anything to displease me, you'll get ten times worse and as dirty as you can imagine..." I warned her, as I pulled the cloth from her mouth.

"Yes sir." You humbly replied, now only wanting to please me, not daring to be subject to the results of disobeying... knowing that a filthy master such as myself will end up torturing you sexually if you do anything wrong.

I slide her panties down, dragging them away, revealing her in heat pussy, breathing in her scent. Her pussy lips were visible through her trimmed ginger pubes.. the wetness already obvious. I pushed her legs apart, opening her up like a flower, and used my fingers to pull her open, so I could see inside, see her cunt red and raw, glistening wet, inviting me in. I couldn't resist, so I slide two fingers inside, rubbing around her, collecting her fluids on my fingers, coating them. I then swapped to rubbing up and down her slit, sometimes circling her clit, watching her hump against my fingers, her mouth open breathing deep, moans escaping her bright red lipstick covered lips.

"You like that don't you slut, your cunt aches for it. You're soaking wet, you nasty little whore." I growl, rubbing harder, faster, my words striking at her soul, increasing her excitement, loving the way I was treating her like a cheap whore I'd picked up in the bar.

"Yes master, yess..." Is all you can manage, thrashing against the restraints holding your arms above your head, holding you down on the bed.

"Well you've got to earn your orgasm slut." I laughed, suddenly stopping my frigging of her horny cunt. Instead I undressed, watching her still twitching body, thighs rubbing together to try and give herself some relief. "You dirty little cunt," I laughed, "you'd fuck anyone or anything right now wouldn't you.. you'd take any cock in that slutty twat.", I told her, knowing it was true, her true sexual self already awakened.

I took my aching hard cock and stepped forwards, taking her ankles in my hands so I push her knees up and apart, spreading her legs as far apart as they would go. I rubbed my cock head up and down her slit, mixing my own pre-cum with her fluids, feeling her heat. I pushed forwards hard, ramming my cock in, bringing a gasp from her, with the shock of the first hard thrust. Her pussy gave way to my cock, submitting to my thrusts, fucking her hard and fast, for my own pleasure, using her like a toy. I swapped between hard raw thrusts and slowing down, grinding my cock into her, pushing in as far as I could, laying forwards onto her, pinning her down with my body. My mouth found hers, as we kissed hard, tongues feverish, licking, sucking, nibbling each other, swapping spit back and forth.

"Yeah fuck me you bastard." She cried, urging me on, her hands clasped round my back, nails biting into me, her legs wrapped round me now, bucking back into my fucking.

"You fucking whore, you want it harder don't you?" I growled into her ear, while squeezing her breasts in my rough hands, pinching her nipples hard, twisting, pulling, while my cock slammed in and out. "I'm going to fuck you raw you slut, and then you're going to suck me hard again, and I'm going to fuck that nasty arsehole of yours." I promised her, making her moan all the harder, both of us grunting as we pulled back and then threw our bodies back together, joined by my rock hard cock stuffed into her greedy cunt.

Sweat dripped from me as my muscles engorged with blood from the effort, making our bodies slick with it, letting us slide together, letting us fuck all the harder. I grabbed my sluts hair, forcing her head back once more, so I could lick the sweat from her neck, lapping at her and growling like an animal, feeling her cunt squeezing my cock, trying to milk my spunk from me.

"Please sir, don't cum in my cunt... I'm not on the pill.... My husband..." you cry through clenched teeth, telling me to stop, but fucking me back as hard as I was giving you.

"Oh no, I'll come where I want slut." I shouted, putting my fingers round her throat, not enough to choke her, but enough to warn her. She tried to push me off with her hands, her legs still wrapped round, cunt betraying her. I roughly grabbed her arms, pinning them back down on the bed, my fingers biting into her soft flesh. "You're my fuckslut now, my meat to use, and I'm going to fill your cunt with my hot spunk."

"Oh god," she cried, back arching, biting her lower lip, cunt spasming around my cock, "Oh god... I'm cummmmmminnggg" she screamed, thrashing against me, our bodies slipping, sliding, soaked in sweat. My words triggering a massive orgasm which wracked her body, which soaked my cock and balls with her juices, driving me crazy.

I knew I only had a few strokes left before my own orgasm, my cock on fire, body burning. I had made my point, and thought I would reward my slut by heeding her words.. for now. So I quickly pulled out of her, and moved up the bed, bring my slick wet cock to her face. "You're a good slut, and I'm going to reward you, with my spunk." I laughed, rubbing my sweaty balls over her so pretty face, wanking my cock using her juices as a slippery lube. "Open you mouth up slut and suck my balls." I ordered, smearing her lipstick with my cock.

"Yes sir.... But .. but.. I don't like the taste of cum.. I .." she began to beg.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" I angrily shouted, hearing words which displeased me. "You'll eat every drop of my fucking spunk, or I'll cum in that cunt of yours and get your pregnant myself. You're just a bit of fucking meat and will do what your master tells you!"

My beautiful slut shook with my words, repulsed and excited by them, wondering what she had become, wanting to submit to such a nasty dirty bastard. She opened her pretty mouth, tongue extending to lap at my balls, tasting the salty sweat, and her own juices. As I watched her lick me, sucking my balls into her mouth, an angel eating me, submitting to me, I wanked harder, faster, I could feel the cum building, the pressure about to burst.

"Open up then slut.. and make sure you swallow it all!" I warned her, pushing the swollen purple head of my cock just before her mouth, my hand a blur up and down the shaft.. "yes.. yes... yes" I cried, as my cock exploded, ribbons of white spunk coating her tongue, stream after stream pumping out of me. I pulled her head back so I could see my load in her mouth, using fingers to scoop up the sperm which covered her chin, pushing it back into her slut mouth. "There slut.. you may now swallow." I commanded, smiling down on her as she closed her mouth on my gift and swallowed, shuddering as she did so. "I'll teach you to love that taste in time slut." I promised.

Basking in the afterglow of our orgasms, I lay beside her, fingers gently brushing up and down her chest, kissing gently, so I could taste the spunk on her tongue.

"Thank you sir, I hope I've been a good slut." You sweetly asked, the smile lighting up your face.

"Oh yes slut, you have. And once we've got our breath back, I'm going to rape the fuck out of that arse of yours." I laughed, my cock already twitching in anticipation.

------------------------------------------

I hope you like this new story, it is inspired by a special lady, who did indeed contact me as I stated. I hope you enjoy, and please do send feedback.