Dirty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers

Devon waited for her breathing to return to normal before he said anything. "That was a highly unorthodox maneuver," he said, disbelief still echoing in his voice and his mind.

He was still lodged within her, and still moved from time to time, enjoying the little responses it got him.

"There's nothing in the rules...Oooh...against it. It's not a forfeiture...mmm...or anything."

"But it still goes to my side of the scoreboard," he reminded her.

"Yeah, but this way...God, that's nice...I get to stay in control...uhhh..."

"Well," he conceded, "it's your choice. You don't mind if I don't pull out until time's up, do you? I'm kind of enjoying this."

"Baby, you can stay as long as you...ohhh...want. Just remember, if you stay too long, you may just tie us up."

"I may just tie you up anyway. I think maybe you need some discipline."

She smiled blissfully. "Could that be our second date?"

Then she started gently squeezing with her kegel muscles. This was pleasant, but he was worried it would push him over. So he started nibbling at her breasts, to distract himself, and her. Somehow they rode out the clock just holding each other fiercely, tightly. He was getting used to her scent.

*****

Round Four (Cowgirl)

Even before he'd ever had sex, even when the closest he'd come was sneaking a peek at some soft-core on Cinemax, he'd loved this position. It looked so defiant, so sexually aware. Girls who had sex this way, he felt, weren't beginners. There was such a willfulness about this position that said this wasn't a mistake, this was a choice.

Then he found out it was called 'cowgirl.' All of a sudden it seemed ten times sexier. The name alone sounded so...naughty. And it spoke of more than just a position and a word. It spoke of an entire world in which people had sex in so many ways that they needed to invent terms just to keep track of it all.

Just as before, he lay on his back and waited for her to hit the timer and position herself. He was starting to think this might be in the bag just because she was deliberately tanking. All she had to do was make herself come again and there'd be no way she could do more than tie him, and even that would be a long shot. And she'd polished off her bottle of water at some point.

So when she slipped him into her, he wasn't sure what to expect. Apparently she'd learned a thing or two because she just sat there for a while. Then she began to squeeze her Kegels again.

It felt nice, like an oddly pleasurable itch. She did it for several seconds, then started to lift herself up very slowly. The slight motion felt good. That combined with the twitchy Kegel's sensation, made him want...just a little more. She smiled triumphantly. It looked like she had learned how to read him, just a little.

Now she was bringing herself back down. "I have strong legs," she said proudly. This was really starting to nag at him.

If he starting thrusting up, he could get just a bit more stimulation and maybe release that itch. But that was a trap. If he took just that little bit more, it would feel better, but then he'd be positioning and timing himself to make the next stroke feel even better, and then better, and then...

Well, she might be able to bring him off one more time. But he wasn't about to let it happen again quite this soon. It wasn't just the contest. He'd always prided himself on his stamina, and he intended to last for quite a bit longer.

So he decided a little overkill was what was called for. For some reason, he'd always been able to hold back on his orgasms by going just a little bit faster than seemed natural to him. As the Church of the Subgenius said, "Too much is always better than not enough." It relieved the feeling that there was something just across the home stretch while at the same time just never bringing him to a tipping point. Of course, you had to want to not come.

So he started thrusting. But at a fairly quick pace, no slow starts this time. And he tried to get as far back in as he could, doing all he could not to focus on the friction on his glans. It felt like the danger had subsided, at least for a while.

But Myrtle wasn't going to let herself be outfoxed quite that easily. She gave him a glare so fierce he actually stopped bucking for a few seconds, which was all she needed. Quick as a rabbit she grabbed his shoulders and yanked him so he was sitting upright. Then she swung her legs behind his back and clamped down. Now he was sunk in up to the hilt. He couldn't go any further in or out, and then she started the Kegel's again.

Ordinarily he wouldn't have worried. After all, no movement meant no friction. And the squeezing she was giving him with her pussy muscles might tickle both pleasantly and irritatingly, but on its own it couldn't make him come.

And then she started really bringing it. Was this a bag of tricks she'd been saving all along, or was she finally getting creative? He'd given up trying to guess at this point.

All the while keeping up that fluttery little squeeze, she proceeded to work him all over. Rubbing his shoulders and his back, she started kissing on his chest, breathing and licking on his nipples. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and crushed her breasts against his chest, murmuring all the while.

"Ohh, baby I want you to come for me. Oh, please just let it happen. Oh, God I want to feel your throbbing cock shooting your load deep inside me. You've fucked me so good, now I want you to claim me, I want your seed filling me up."

Devon knew this was trouble. She was practically hypnotizing him. He should talk over her, maybe just play music or do math problems in his head instead of letting her bring him off this way. But he didn't want to.

"Ohh, baby you know how I love to feel that hard cock deep in me. You know my pussy's gonna ache when we're done, and I'll feel empty until I have you back inside my pussy, but there's one thing you can do that'll let me hold on."

She grabbed at his hand and brought it to her breast. It felt so good in his hand. He brushed his finger across the nipple.

"Ohh, yes baby you can touch me wherever you want and I love it and I'll let you stick it in anywhere you want and all I want in return is for you to give me your cum, I'm greedy for it and I'll eat nothing but that for breakfast lunch and dinner as long as you feed it to me and you can call me your little cum-slut and even keep me on a cage and walk me around on a leash as long as you give me every bit of it.

All the while squeezing, tickling, and he couldn't go anywhere his cock swelling up threatening to explode

And that's when she relaxed her legs, for just one second. And maybe she was going to lift up on him and grind him into submission but she didn't even get the chance. His pelvis just shuddered and he started thrusting frantically, and in about three seconds a yell issued from his mouth and a jet of semen issued from his penis and all of a sudden they were tied.

And she just fell into his arms as he fell back, and she kept kissing his chest and his neck and holding onto him like there was no tomorrow, and they just let the clock run out like that.

And she insisted she had to clean off his penis, and she licked off every bit of her juices and his cum, and he insisted on doing the same for her, since it was only his own cum and hers, and assured her that any orgasms that resulted from this wouldn't be counted, and if he sucked on her clit a bit longer than was necessary to get it quite clean, well she wasn't going to complain, even if she did make a fair bit of noise, and was still every bit as wet at the end as when they started.

*****

Round Four (Anal)

Devon was amazed at the effectiveness of this drug. He wasn't sure it would work this well if he were forty, but he certainly felt like a stud now. Myrtle had to be at least a tad suspicious, but she'd made it pretty clear she didn't want him going limp any time soon, so he'd half-convinced himself she wouldn't mind.

It had been an hour and a half since they started, with only forty-five minutes of game time on the clock, and his erection was as resilient as ever. And there was one place he hadn't put it yet...

"Have you ever had it in the ass?" he asked. This just might be her breather event. Some girls liked it back there, but there was a strong presumption against it as a viable practice. Devon actually had no preference for it, viewing it as at best an interesting diversion, although he was always happy to go along with any woman who requested it.

He vastly preferred the naturally replenishing wetness of the vagina. Ass-fucking required so much lube that his dick felt almost crowded. And he felt like a Puritan almost for acknowledging this, but the vagina was naturally designed by millions of years of evolution to extract semen from the penis.

There were ways to contract the sphincter muscles that could milk a man just like he was a cow, but the only woman who'd ever successfully milked Devon had been forty, and had, by her own admission, been doing it a long time.

"I dated one guy for a while who would only do it that way. He said he didn't want to take my virginity. I never told him I was a virgin -- I wasn't -- but I didn't argue with him either. I didn't get much out of it, but then he'd eat my pussy and rim my ass, and that felt really good, he could have gone pro. He just seemed to like how tight it was. After that, no one ever asked."

"Well, I'll probably cheat. I'll probably use my fingers on your clit and your pussy. But you might still not come. Some women find a cock in their ass enhances the sensations they get; some find it distracting or annoying."

"Well, I've got something that may help with that," she said happily. She went over to her nightstand table and fumbled around in the drawer, fishing out a nice little dildo vibrator.

"I bet when you're reamin' out my backside, if I stick this in the front end and y'all sort of meet in the middle? I bet that'll feel real nice."

He was flabbergasted. "Are you tanking the competition? I should tell you I've only come once from anal, so your odds of bringing me off that way are tiny. But if you stimulate yourself with a vibrator..."

"I just might come through the roof? I like those odds."

"Look, if you want to call it a draw, we can --"

"No!" She shook her head. "No, I want to...to negotiate a surrender."

"Look, you don't have to prove --" "I don't wanna prove anything. I just...you have to promise me some stuff."

*****

"Are you ready?" Devon asked. His penis was coated with lube. He'd gently squeezed the tube with the applicator just inside her anus, and stopped when she told him it felt like there was plenty in there. But he needed her to tell him she was ready; he needed her OK.

It was a simple promise. He had to have sex with her ten more times. He certainly couldn't object to it, but it seemed so small.

"OK," she replied, a little nervous. "I'm ready."

"I guess I could ask you to date me; I love spendin' time with you. But I also know I ain't that smart, and I don't read all the stuff you do, and I like sayin' dumb things to get attention, and you might get tired of all that pretty quick."

She lay under him once again, missionary style. They both decided they liked facing each other best and this way he was pretty sure he could tell if he was being too forceful (or not enough). She wrapped her legs around him once again and lifted herself just enough so her anus was readily available.

"I like fucking you, and I like spending time with you, and this way, I get to do that, and you can worry about whether you like me after we've been fucking a while, and you don't have to pretend I'm cool or interesting just to get in my pants, and then you either want to stick around, or you don't."

He almost wished he were narrower at the tip. Then he considered the ramifications of a pointy-tipped penis and decided it was just as well. He wanted to ease his way in to begin, so he was trying to just pop the head in, and work his way from there. Oh, there it went. Good heavens, that was tight.

He was flabbergasted. She obviously hoped sex with her would be enough to keep him around after he'd fulfilled his quota, but for Christ's sake he'd gotten bored with girls who were ten times smarter, it just happened, he couldn't even say what made him lose interest, but this was just going to make him feel sorry for her, for her loneliness and her neediness and there just was only so much of it he could take.

Oh, God so tight but he could tell she was trying to relax, to take him in, and he was making progress, he just had to make sure not to pull back to far once he'd gotten as far as he could.

"I don't care if you go away after." She shook her head. "OK, that's a lie. I will care. And I'm pretty sure I'll be happy if you stick around." She held up a finger. "But don't think you can tell yourself that you have to leave me alone so I won't get hurt or some other such bullshit. I want to go after what I want. I aim to try to keep you with the one thing I know I'm good at. And it may not be enough. And that will certainly hurt my feelings. And I am going to do it, and you owe it to me to let me try."

He'd learned with anal you never just go with the feeling. You always keep an eye on how far in you are. The only exception is if the girl is on top, then you're sort of in her hands. But Myrtle's buttocks in no way obscured his view. He made sure half his dick was lodged in her ass at all times, as he pumped back and forth, steadily building up a rhythm.

He was at a loss for what to say. He'd always felt love was the one thing you couldn't legitimately beg for, barter for, or demand. If there's one thing we all have the right to say, "No," too, it is a claim upon our affections. (Well, except for children.) Maybe we can't control whom we love, but by the same token, no one can command us to love anyone and expect acquiescence. But all she was asking for was a chance. Was that asking too much? Could he deny her the opportunity to play the ultimate game, when she'd shown so much spirit already?

Buzz She'd turned on the vibrator. Now she was running it lightly around her pussy, getting just close enough to her clit for it to catch the vibration. Her face was clenched tight. Was it pleasure, uncertainty about the future, now she'd placed her own wager on the table? She slowly inserted the vibrator, and felt for his penis behind the thin wall.

With one hand she circled her clit, rubbing on either side of it. With the other she slid the vibrator in and out, matching the rhythm of Devon's thrusts. With her legs she gripped him ever tighter. He decided to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Are you going to come for me again, you dirty girl?" he teased. "Do you have one more in you? Are you going to come while I fuck your ass, so you can get your reward?"

She moaned. He assumed she was nodding her head in agreement, although it could have been a kind of seizure. He decided to continue.

"Ten times? I'm gonna make you come a hundred times before I'm done with you." Could she hear him? She seemed to be in her own world, as her sphincter clenched rhythmically on his cock and her hands moved frantically. "I'm gonna get your pussy so wet it soaks into everything. I'm gonna reek of you, my bed's gonna reek of you. I'm gonna bottle it and spread it all over this campus so everyone will smell your hot, wet pussy..."

She was shuddering all over now. This was going to be bigger than either of the previous ones. All she could manage to say in reply was, "uhanh...uhenh...yahhh...grrnn..."

She was sobbing now. Brisk, brutal sobs that gave Devon a rush of power he'd never known before. She pulled herself to him and he somehow flipped completely over on his back without injuring either of them. A jet of ejaculate squirted out of her pussy and soaked them both, and she collapsed into his chest, shaking and crying and drooling, and all he could do was hold her tight, and savor the warmth of her ass against his penis.

*****

"You really don't have to do this," said Devon.

"I can't believe we're letting her do this," said Alissa.

"Is this some of that feminist bullshit?" Myrtle asked.

"See?" Alissa said triumphantly. "There she goes again."

"And I'm saying again that I'm not refereeing the two of you," said Devon. "I promised not to tell any stories about you, Alissa, but when it comes to you and making bets..."

"Yeah, but this is in public," Alissa interrupted.

"Will you lighten up?" asked Myrtle. "I'm sorry I made the crack about feminism. But I made a bet, not to mention a total ass out of myself the other day, so why shouldn't I make an ass out of myself today, and make y'all some cash?"

Devon knew at least part of what rankled Allison was the bikini. Myrtle was slender running to skinny, so there were no curves per se to show off, but she had found one that was still extremely revealing, and was already on full display. It was distracting to say the least.

Somehow, the top just barely covered her breasts, even as small as they were. It looked like it had been sewn specifically with her breasts in mind, and highlighted the nipples. And the bottom consisted of two small triangles connected by a length of cloth that just barely covered the length of her vulva, tied off at hips that were svelte enough to make even Devon worry about whether the bottom would hold.

And of course she had the pigtails. Devon figured if they got in trouble, it would be the pigtails that did it. He'd made double sure she brought her ID for fear that "Exploitation of a minor" was just the type of charge an overzealous officer would like to use to shut this show down.

Pretty much everyone who saw her in that could tell exactly what she looked like without it, so there was no real mystery or glamour clinging to her. Devon was already speculating what he'd do to her the next time he got her clothes off. But first she had a task to fulfill.

Devon led her over to the wire mesh trash can. It was maybe a foot shorter than she was, but it was plenty wide enough for her to stand in, once he'd lifted her into it.

"Is it nine o'clock yet?" she asked.

"Close enough," said Devon. "I'll put up the sign." "Then I'll put on my goggles," she said cheerily.

The sign was similar to the attraction boards used in carnivals, and read: DON'T THROW TRASH ON MOTHER EARTH. THROW IT ONME FOR $5 AND UP.

Devon had carefully prepared bags of trash and garbage and other things that people could dump on her. He'd been very careful not to allow anything in the garbage that might hurt her, and made sure that none of the garbage was more than a day old, so she didn't get any mold on her.

The choices were: coffee grounds; dry paper; vegetable and fruit peels (he was careful to ensure there was no citrus, so she wouldn't have to worry about acidity); egg batter; and soda syrup. Those last two maybe weren't most people's definition of garbage, but they sure were sticky, and thus a hoot to splatter on a girl in a bikini.

He made sure to give her a good hosing down every so often, even if she didn't ask him to, and that was done outside the can in a kiddy swimming pool, so any onlookers could get a free show. Any time she got hit with one of the stickier elements, he always tried to upsell to one of the papers, so pieces of paper would stick all over.

She'd cheerfully assumed her hair would be unsalvageable and planned to get a buzz cut as soon as this was over. This would make her his first bald woman, which he was already looking forward to.

Amazingly, it proved a huge success. And Myrtle absolutely ate up all the attention. At least a couple of times she goaded on the more hesitant ones, yelling lines like: "You know your girlfriend won't let you do this," and "Everyone wants a dirty girl when the lights go off."

diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers