Dirty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers

There were even a couple of lesbians who stepped up to dump on her. Devon was worried she'd cause an ugly scene, but he needn't have worried. She was friendly and flirtatious with them, telling them teasingly they could clean her off someplace private for an extra twenty dollars, and that she liked guys but they were welcome to try to change her mind.

Then she whispered something to the blonde, butch one that made her blush and laugh at the same time. She kissed them both on the lips, then yelled that every guy within a hundred yards owed them all twenty dollars. Neither seemed to mind, any more than they minded the gunk that got on their clothes when she hugged them.

Finally the day was over. Devon lifted her out of the garbage can and made sure to carefully wipe off her face before taking the goggles off. There were bits of carrot stuck here and there and a big sticky spot right on her left butt cheek, and he was frightened to touch her hair. But he couldn't believe how much he was looking forward to the next few weeks, and he almost told her so.

But that wasn't his style. "Come on, Dirty girl," he said gruffly. "Let's get you cleaned up."

diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers