Dirty Hairy Ch. 1

Story Info
He stumbles upon hirsute mother with Uncle Bill.
1.5k words
4.13
147.1k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

I am not called “Dirty Harry” for nothing. Ever since I have passed out of college and looked for a job in London I have been up to some sexual perversion. I like things in different ways. I just can’t have enough of sex and women especially hairy women. Though I try my sexual activities in all women’s orifices and sometimes with more than one woman I have to have a very hirsute woman to really turn me on.

My first sexual experience was with my mother, Linda. I had seen my mother fucking my father Tony’s brother Bill when he was away on the high seas. Linda was always horny and I had seen her masturbating though I must admit father being away for more than 6 months at a time made him more of a stranger alt least to me John and Stella my older sister. My mother was a voluptuous brunette. Her breasts were I thing size 44 and one day when I came home early I saw her on all her fours with Bill’s shaft entering her doggie style. She did not see me but I was excited. I knew hat she was hairy but seeing the clumps of hair in her unshaven underarms and her hirsute pussy gave me an instant erection.

"Please fuck me hard Bill" I hard her say as he lifted Linda onto the bed and placed her on her back and spread her legs wide. He pushed aside her thongs and put his giant cock at the entrance of her hairy pussy. My mother squealed in anticipation of penetration. Bill swiftly shoved half of his cock into Linda and her eyes bulged and she screamed out" It's too big Bill. No please take it out. Please stop I have not been fucked since Tony left for Southampton on SS Miranda." Bill had no intention of stopping. He was going to fuck his fecund and horny sister-in-law hard and deep. Linda tried to thrash but Bill had her legs pinned to his shoulders so there was no escaping. Bill brutally forced the rest of his cock into Linda and she yelled out in part pleasure part agony. He let his cock rest there momentarily and then began to stroke her slowly. He put his hands into the long thick hair in her bushy armpits.

Her armpit hair was very thick and jet-black and looked as if she had not shaved there since my father Tony had left on his job on the sea. I found her to be excessively hairy as the heavy pelt of jet-black hair in her lush luxurious armpits was very enticing. I longed to put my hands into my mother’s armpit carpets. Bill steadily picked up the pace as my mother wailed and groaned. She had never had a dick anywhere near this large inside of her and knew she was going to be pummeled by this cocksman. But she also realized that her bushy snatch was soaking wet and she began to feel more comfortable with his size. Bill started to fuck her harder and harder. He was taking long strokes and shoving his pole in all the way.


My mother was hysterical with lust. "Yes Bill,Yes. You're fucking me like I've never been fucked. Fuck me harder. Fuck meeeeeeeee you are bigger than Tony. I love your 11 inch organ!!!" Jill then started to furiously pound her. Linda’s hairy pussy began to explode as she began to cum again. "Oooooohhhh yyyyyeeeessss Bill darling I'm cccuuuummming" as she went into orgasmic convulsions as she came and Bill just continued to beat her slit with his huge shaft. As Linda’s orgasm subsided he was still pounding her grabbed her arms to pull her on top of him. His cock slid al the way to the hilt and he spun her around so that she was facing away from him. He pushed his calloused hands into the bristling fur in her unshaven pits. “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh Linda you have so much hair in your bushy armpits. I am sure Toy made you stay hairy as even as a young man he had a fetish for hairy women” My mother answered “Yeeeeeessss Bill keep fucking me Tony made me stay hairy and sometimes he loves putting his cock in my bushy underarms. He loves licking and sucking my matted underarms”.

Bill grabbed her hips and began to lift her up and down on his swollen rod. My mother started to fuck him back by pushing herself up and down using his thighs as leverage. She bounced on his cock at a blinding pace. Her arms aloft showing her excessively hairy underarms. The jet-black hair in her unshaven pits grew all over her unshaven pits as Bill met every down stroke with an upstroke of his own. The sound of flesh slapping flesh echoed in the room. Linda threw her head back and screamed continuously as his massive dick abused her bushy pussy.

I whipped out my cock and started masturbating seeing my mother being furiously fucked by my uncle. His heaving hairy chest was struggling to match my mother pounding his swollen organ as he pistoned in and out of her faster and faster as he neared his climax. Bill squeezed her bushy armpit hair harder and with one final brutal stroke began to unload inside of Linda.

"I'm cummmmming Linda!!!!" he screamed as he flooded her bushy pussy with cum as he held her ass tight against his pelvis and drowned her womb. My mother too was having her own orgasm come down as her bushy cunt was now overflowing with Uncle Bill’s fuck juice. She shook violently and screamed out as she came. I was now masturbating as my hands stroked my boiling cock. I was so turned on that I too wanted to join them but I was too afraid. Suddenly mother spotted out to me. “Come here right now,” she shouted. I was red faced with embarrassment with my bulging cock still in my hand but then I thought she was the one who had to be embarrassed by her wanton display.

I went in with trepidation my cock of course preceding stiff as a ramrod. She caught hold of it and I was ready to cum. "Linda baby show him how much you love to suck dick. Take his virile cock into your mouth." I felt mother open her wet lips and felt her hot breath on my cock. I was about to burst when she took her mouth away and took Bill’s 11 inch pole in both hands jerking him up and down steadily when she opened her mouth and attacked his swollen member. "Yes baby that's it. Suck my dick Linda. You are such a good hairy slut to me."

I moved over to the couch in my underwear to get a better look at the show taking place before me. My mother was sucking Uncle Bill off at a fevered pace and staring me in my eyes while she sucked off her man. She reached across and began to rub my sizable bulge while she sucked Bill. I stared at her bushy armpits and her hirsute pubic mound. Was I like my father Tony a lover of hirsute women? The excessive hair on her unshaven body certainly turned me on as she sucked his mammoth organ.


Linda had six inches of Bill’s massive phallus in her mouth and when she pulled out my raging dick from my underwear. Out sprung my large cock once again and even I was surprised how large my erection was, as it seemed thicker than her wrist. Even my mother’s eyes bulged at the sight of this impressive meat and sped up her oral manipulation of Bill. He took his hand pulled at the long hair in her bushy armpits and placed his other hand on the back of her head and firmly pushed down popping his raging penis into her throat. Grabbing a handful of her hair Bill began to force his dick in and out her mouth as she stroked my big cock.

"Yes Linda show your son what a good cocksucking hairy whore you are. Swallow every inch of my dick which is bigger than your husband’s you hairy slut." He shouted.

I was incredibly turned on at the sight of my hairy mother’s mouth almost impossibly stretched and filled with a monster cock and loving it. I couldn't wait to feel her mouth on my dick. Bill was slamming her down on to his dick and her nose would be buried in his thatch of pubic hair.

I too wanted to get my cock sucked by my mother. We stood on either side of her and presented our cocks to her face to suck. Her eyes were glazed over as she looked up at the two cocksmen and said “Give them to me, I need this so bad." We stepped closer to her and began to rub our cocks all over her face. Bill bounced his dick off of her lips and cheeks while I rubbed precum all over her other cheek.

"Suck your son’s dick Linda you hairy cock sucking whore. I know how much you want it. Suck it now." Bill roared as I put my cock into her waiting…..

belab
belab
342 Followers