Dirty Harry Potter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,398 Followers

She smiled and gave me a quick hug and another, slightly warmer kiss on the cheek. I radioed in that I needed a quick coffee break at Karin's and the two of us sat down in a private booth to quietly conspire. I had a bit of a plan to get us there quick and back, but I'd need to make a phone call or two. Judi presented to me a box of twenty hand-cast and loaded .44 Special cartridges with silver bullets, jacketed hollow points. I checked them over and test loaded them to make sure they'd fit properly into my Magnum, and they did nicely. If that wasn't enough, she had hand engraved tiny mystic symbols onto each and every one. I was sure that this additional step was a real pain in ass to do, not that anything involving silver bullets is easy. I don't know how the Lone Ranger did it.

It is just about impossible to cast silver bullets. Sure, some people say it can be done, but it's a huge pain in the ass. Practically speaking, it is far simpler to roughly mold the silver and then lathe each bullet into the proper shape individually. Each bullet then becomes sort of a piece of art, and they're correspondingly expensive to make. I discovered this during a case I had worked on in San Francisco when some nutjob believed he was going to be killed by some werewolves that he believed were infesting Golden Gate Park. Now, years later, I had some silver/blessed/charmed bullets of my own.

For my own piece of mind, I decided not to ask Judi if werewolves were in fact real also. Maybe there really were werewolves running amok in Golden Gate Park. I decided that I really didn't want to know. About a great many things, ignorance is bliss.

****************

Our plan, such as it was, was really pretty simple. We both called our sets of underlings to arrange for them to cover for us for a little while, saying that we hoped to be back in town by 9 p.m. To make this miraculous time-schedule, we need a fast insertion and egress from Spooky Hollow, and a helicopter trip both ways would cut out most of travel time. Neil Elliot had been a 'Dust Off' medivac helicopter pilot during Vietnam and the idea of dropping Judi and I into a small canyon, and picking us up again after dark didn't frighten him as much as it would have done a sane normal person. He ran a small charter service at the local county airport and we were friendly enough that I felt I could call him literally almost at the last minute. Even my brief explanation of the mission made it sound like an old-fashioned seek & destroy operation, and that thought was almost enough to make him giddy with excitement. He gave me a discounted rate for his services for the evening and we all sat down together to work out the precise details.

He could get us there quickly and safely enough at about half an hour before dark and then he'd wait for my radio call for extraction. I'd throw down four red flares on the ground to mark the sides of the canyon walls and a central white strobe light to mark the center of the landing zone so that he could safely set down in the small clearing to get us a few hours later. He also helped us with our cover story a little bit, and with an angle neither of us had considered.

**************

Neil picked us right on time in a field right behind the Sheriff's office. I'd told my constables (sort of) what I was up to for the next couple of hours and they agreed to cover for me. I'd make it definitely worth their while if this all worked out... I was going to demand bonuses from the Township Council for everyone, and not take no for an answer. Judi already had her cadre of apprentices handling most of the Town Witch duties. One was guiding the tour through the repro Witch House and the other two were holding down her sales booth, selling salves, elixirs and potions as fast as they could be pulled out of storage boxes. They were likely to get a bonus for their efforts too. She also had a half dozen or so of the part-timer teen gals in their own witch outfits playing for the crowd.

Frankly with the near solid mass of humanity that I saw from the helicopter flying above the festival grounds, I doubted either of us would be missed for awhile. It was just too crowded... and in a very nice and profitable sort of way.

*****************

Once again at Spooky Hollow in the growing dusk, this time we prepared ourselves for the worst, and Judi was a bit more forthcoming about what we were likely to encounter.

She used the last light of day to add some powders and crushed herbs to the protection circle, reinforcing the old magic, she informed me, and taking my larger hand into hers she guided me as we carefully stepped inside of the marked ground. I'd love to say that I felt something different or some magical or tingly change in the air as we did so, but I felt nothing. This was probably a good thing. I wasn't at all sure that I believed in the supernatural, but Judi did... and tonight I was going to keep an open mind and try and be helpful. The alternative, I was warned, were a lot of really unpleasantly nasty deaths... probably starting with ours.

As we waited while darkness devoured the entire Hollow and the moon was still hidden behind the trees to our east, Judi filled me in with a few details about what she believed had occurred here back on this very Samhain back in 1863.

True to the legend, Thomas Gladdener had arrived here in Spooky Hollow just after dark that night and was in a foul mood. He had brought along four of his henchmen complete with irons to take into recruitment the witch's son Ethan. Expecting trouble, he had also paid several men from the township to accompany him, including the town's parson, an intolerant man who burned with zeal against witches and all other works of the devil. In total, the raiding party totaled twelve men, but still it wasn't a fair fight.

With tactical surprise, the men caught the lad outside just coming back from turtle pond with fresh water, and also trapped the witch inside her house. They barred the door closed and ordered her not to interfere with the doings of the law. She cackled and began to curse them all. Confronted by the voice of the witch from inside her house, the godly preacher took up a firebrand and threw it upon the thatched roof of her hut. As the flames began to spread the men began to throw all of the available cut firewood also into the growing blaze, even cutting down a few nearby trees to add yet more fodder for the fire.

Still, despite the growing inferno which the townsmen must have likened to the purifying fires of hell, the old witch still cast her curses as long as she still had breath. The most terrible was the spell that transformed her rather simple son into an avenging monster of darkness, a great awful creature that was as much dragon as cat. The Mishibijiw, now neither living nor dead, who returned to our world when the barriers were weak to continue to exact revenge for the death of his mother.

The creature burst from the chains that had held the young lad secure and tore at once into the flesh of the wicked recruiter, devouring his flesh and nearly his soul as well. Due to the power of the witch's curses, even his spirit was not free to descend into the afterlife for his overdue justice, but instead he became the Wìdjigò, also trapped between worlds, devouring in turn the spirits of others to satisfy but for a moment its eternal pain and suffering. No longer sane, his evil spirit was a creature of hungers, desiring to destroy the living.

The surviving townsmen all ran, abandoning all in their panic. But the hunger of the terrible creature could barely be eased, even by half of their deaths along the way. A few survived to make it back to town, but they in turn died of some dreadful curse before the first rays of dawn entered the valley. All twelve men who had burned the evil witch alive were now dead as well. A cord of wood was gathered for each of the bodies recovered and together they were burned in purification. The ashes were all then buried together into a pit, mixed with holy water in a far corner of the cemetery, with just a plain white rock to mark their graves. Thusly did the township try to forget all that had occurred that night.

With the dawn, the two evil creatures returned into the nether shadow world in which they remained for most days of the year, except for each Samhain, or other rare nights when the moon and stars were right, and their barrier from our world was weak.

Tonight if all went right, both creatures could be either destroyed or banished, and even Judi admitted that this was all way beyond her experience and that we both must trust to luck and the protection of the goddess. That wasn't terribly encouraging, but she was the only one of us that sort of knew what needed to be done, so I took several deep breaths and willed myself to relax and trust her. Besides, if we really screwed this up, the whole business of just losing our jobs would be really insignificant and petty if we both became cat food instead.

About an hour after dark, as the first moonbeams began to play over the entrance to the cave, a glow inside it began to appear. A trick of the light I assumed. Moonlight can and does play tricks upon your eyes, but when a red pair of feral eyes also began to glow right near the entrance, I found that phenomena much harder to dismiss. Ok, somehow there was a big cat in that cave, but that was why I was toting a big gun.

"Shoot it? Between the eyes? Repeatedly, until I run out of ammo?"

She nodded and I waited a moment until the creature seemed closer, more real and solid by the moment, enough so that I could see its front paws now, slowly stepping towards us. I fired the full six rounds and quickly reloaded, but the creature seemed entirely unharmed. To make things worse, a different sort of glow had now also left the cave, and much faster in speed until it came crashing up against the side of our circle of protection.

Judi winced and acted as if she had been almost physically knocked over. I couldn't tell what I was seeing but I could feel that it was cold and malevolent. My witch partner apparently could sense much more about the creature and she involuntarily shivered.

"Fuck, the circle is not going to hold it back for long, and until the Wìdjigò is banished the Mishibijiw might be too ethereal yet to harm. This is going to really fucking suck... we need to do something drastic to improve our protection circle yet some more... drop your pants -- Now!"

She wasn't kidding. When I was slow to react she reached over fast to unbutton my pants and unzipped my fly with a rapid yank. A second later they were down around my ankles, and so was my underwear!

"Judi... this really isn't the time or the place for this sort of thing!" I stammered.

"Trust me -- it is! I need you to masturbate, and quickly. I'm going to hold out my hands cupped and I need you to cum into them and try not to spill a drop, we're going to need it all. Get going, or I'll do it for you! If it will help speed things up, you can fondle a tit, but get going... or rather cumming!"

It was hard to get into the mood, I had to admit, but when Judi grabbed my left hand and placed it inside the top of her dress it did indeed help the situation. Her nipples weren't quite as hard as they had been after her cold pond bath, but they were certainly erect. I had the sneaking feeling that she was enjoying this.

Since time was of the essence, I closed my eyes and visualized my memory of her stepping nude out of the pond. That made me spurt rather quickly and she scooped up every drop out of her palms with her fingers.

"Just in time, and a nice impressively thick load too! You need to find yourself a girlfriend! Semen and vaginal fluids are very potent when used against undead creatures. Normally menstrual blood is prefered but the timing wasn't fortuitous for using that. Semen works just as well and is one of the most potent ingredients of life and neither creature will be able to pass over it when added to our circle... or at least for a while."

She carefully applied the semen a drop at a time with her fingertips, refreshing the circle entirely. Even I could tell now that the Wìdjigò was repulsed by this new protection and both creatures now gave us a wider berth, circling our circle at a slightly greater distance while seeking for a weakness. Judi smiled in relief.

"Ok, now I think we're safe for a few minutes, I can try several old Indian banishment rituals. These should be similar to the spells that old Hausisse cast, and probably an easier method that they will both be more vulnerable to. If that fails there are some older Celtic rituals I can try, but they will take longer to cast."

With that she took out her notebook and her bundles of herbs and a few elixirs and carefully began drawing certain ancient symbols into the sand while chanting the rituals. I don't think it worked the first time, but the second ceremony she tried seemed to do the trick, and with a flourish of flown colored sand, the Wìdjigò was stripped of its magic and banished into the netherworld for its long overdue divine judgment. Hopefully forever.

This just left the nasty cat-lizard hybrid that now did look rather more physical in form and more than a bit annoyed with us. The eyes were the worst part in my opinion. They were positively reptilian, suggesting some long forgotten ancient evil that should have stayed forgotten and never returned to the world of the living. Judi was getting pissed off too, and now she actually had her wand out now, casting spells and curses at the creature left, right and sideways until she was about exhausted.

The metaphysical barrier keeping the creature (and its huge teeth and jaws) out of our faces was now weakening rapidly. The next time it lunged towards us the protection barrier would yield. Judi had been partially successful; she had stripped away much of its magical power leaving it now a creature with just a physical form... a very powerful and deadly form. I emptied another six rounds of the revolver into the creature and it didn't like the feel of them one little bit... but the wounds weren't fatal either. Something was still missing.

As Judi panted in exhaustion beside me, and the creature prepared for one final leap that would tear us apart, I had a bit of a brilliant idea. As I reloaded, I dipped or rather scooped each hollow point of the bullet into a bit of the sand-caked semen from the protection circle. It was about worn out anyway, but I thought this little added touch might work out for us now a bit better.

I snapped the revolver closed, spun the cylinder for dramatic effect and placed myself in front of the near helpless Judi and smiled at the monstrous creature. I could now say with absolute truth that I've looked sheer and utter evil right straight in the eye and didn't back down.

"Down kitty, or run back into your cave to hide because you're going to get spanked! If I don't blast you down the witch will. You think that she's weak and out of power? Don't bet on it! Did she cast only five spells at you or was it six? In the confusion I'm not so sure either... but do you want to take the chance? Tell me pretty-kitty, do you feel lucky, you evil piece of shit?

The Mishibijiw was feeling pretty lucky but then again dragon-cats are always overly optimistic creatures. He pounced right for my throat and I blasted off all six rounds right into its head and chest. At the same time Judi fired off her final spell as well, a brutally inhuman and vicious sounding spell whose words were never meant to be uttered, let alone heard by human ears. I'm pretty sure that was the nastiest and most appalling spell she knew, saved for some last horrible life or death situation. She probably learned it from some eldritch forbidden book bound in human flesh containing awful secrets that humanity was never meant to know. Just hearing those words made me feel dirty and spiritually unclean.

The monster struck me straight on and as we fell to the ground the last thing I saw was its snapping teeth questing for my throat. One way or the other, it was now all over with.

*************

Judi maintained all during the helicopter trip back to town that I had squealed like a spanked schoolgirl when the monster knocked me to the ground. I naturally have quite different memories of the entire incident. In any case, the creature was in fact quite dead by the time we both hit the ground. By the time I had made it back up on my feet the Mishibijiw had transformed back into a young man, probably Ethan the witch's son. The face didn't look at all unhappy, in fact in the moonlight I thought the dead lad looked at peace, maybe even happy. He had never wanted or asked for his transformation, to become the lethal instrument of his mother's revenge, to lurk in the shadow realms and to live but a few days a year, dominated then by his mother's curses, and thirst for human blood. He was definitely in a better place now.

We quickly buried Ethan in the old fire pit inside the cave and then I set off about twenty sticks of dynamite just inside the cave entrance to seal it closed, hopefully forever. The poor lad deserved some unbroken peace and quiet after all of his long years of torment. Once the dust settled, I called in our evac chopper and set off the four flares and the strobe to mark his landing zone.

Judi looked back just once before she climbed on-board and I asked her if everything was done -- finished.

"Finished for good." She replied, and apart from gently teasing each other about just exactly whom had 'squeaked or squealed', we remained quiet for the short ride back to town, and Judi's grand reappearance.

**************

The idea of Judi flying into town on a broomstick, wired securely above to the legs of the helicopter, worked as well in practice as we had hoped. With the helicopter's running lights off and a spot-light shining upon our wayward and tardy witch, it was really a pretty darned decent illusion of her flying right into town and landing on the green next to the Witch House. She cackled for the crowd and disappeared into the throngs of her admirers, and if anyone noticed that she had been AWOL for the last three hours, no one bothered to mention it afterwards.

My cover story had been that I was coordinating the helicopter and the necessary stunt equipment for pulling off this flying witch trick, but in truth we'd done it all fast and on a shoestring and took real risks with Judi's safety that we'd never consider ever doing again. Oh don't get me wrong, the flying act was the height of the celebrations... but next year we're going to spend money on a real Hollywood style stunt team to show us how to do it better, flashier and much safer.

*****************

It was the most lucrative and successful Halloween on record and the township took in so much loot that even the idea of bonuses and pay raises didn't terrify our normally parsimonious Council. We got the bonus money, and the town went on a wild spending spree to build, upgrade and add-on everything that we could think of that would quote 'enhance the tourist experience'. Next year's crowds were going to be even bigger, especially with the organized Wiccan Samhain events. If we weren't careful, we are going to end up becoming the next pagan Woodstock... and even some of the most conservative old-timers are starting to like the idea. Anything to keep those cash registers ka-chinging!

Now that all of the fun was over, and our town (and Jeff Bernard's cows) safe, I thought Judi would disappear once again into her hectic town witch schedule, but oddly this time our paths now began crossing everywhere I went. She may have frowned upon my lifestyle of heavy cheeseburger consumption, but that didn't stop her now from inviting me over to dinner at her house every Saturday night. She wasn't a Vegan or really much of a vegetarian, but she did like her meat humanely processed in a way that the goddess wouldn't object to. The idea of a Wiccan butcher (he might have been a unique specimen) was strange to me, much weirder than the concept of kosher or halal certified meat, but the idea was much the same. In practice, she found an ever expanding menu of food items that we could both eat and enjoy. Especially Thanksgiving dinner that most definitely did not involve a tofu 'bird'!

Stultus
Stultus
1,398 Followers