Dirty Lady Katherine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And had the emerald," Sally prompted from the darkness.

Katherine licked her lips, and tried to continue, "And had the emerald added by Harry Collins the Crown Jeweller. That was in -- oh god."

Sally's finger had brushed up her slit with the faintest of touches, but it rippled through her with a vertiginous surge.

Lady Katherine smacked her lips and tried to focus in the dark, as Sally prompted her to carry on.

"Um," she swallowed back the lust again, "That was in two thousand and three, just before -- mmmmm."

Sally's lips fluttered at the nape of her neck, before her tongue glided up it with a fat hungry stroke.

"Hello," Sally said coyly.

That made Katherine open her eyes, and she saw Tom's camera hovering nearby. She'd forgotten he was even here, and closed her eyes again immediately to focus on Sally's hand as it cupped her belly through the satin and caressed her with the material.

"How does her skin feel?" Tom asked from the dark.

Sally's voice sounded so soft, "Delicious."

The hand teased lower, tracing the shape of her stomach below the navel and making the satin tickle her downy bush. Katherine ran her hot tongue around her lips with a fat lick and let out a sigh.

Sally's began to peck delicately at her chest, planting tiny kisses all over the skin above her breastbone. Tiny specks of pleasure danced where they met the flesh, and Katherine rolled her eyes beneath her lids.

"Is it nice," Tom's voice drifted at her from another place.

"Yesss," Katherine nearly hissed, delighted to hear the intense arousal in her own voice.

"Does it feel different to a man?"

"Mmm hmm," and she didn't want to talk anymore, because Sally licked her tongue up her throat, curling it round her chin and feeding it into her mouth. As the warmth of it surged through her, Katherine felt the hem of her shift being teased up slightly.

She let Sally's hand open her legs wider, and moaned into the kiss as her fingers stroked and played at her inner thigh. Wanting to let Sally know she needed more, Katherine pushed her tongue out and explored the maid's mouth with a hungry lust.

The light touch of Sally's finger as it brushed the very top of her thigh made her arch her back, tossing the satin shift further up her midriff. Katherine slipped free of her mouth and whispered with such lust, "Suck my nipple."

The little giggle as she replied with a demure "Yes ma'am" just made Katherine reach her hand to the red hair and push her head down. Those wet warm lips engulfed her huge swollen nipple through the satin, as her tongue probed and massaged at it.

Meanwhile, Sally's finger tickled at the skin between her leg and cooch, making her button throb for attention.

But then her mouth pulled away from the moist material, releasing her nipple. Katherine almost swore in annoyance, but gasped instead when she felt the heat of Sally's breath at her ear. The tip of her tongue tickled at her lobe for a moment, then she whispered, "You're a dirty little bitch aren't you?"

Katherine's eyes snapped open and she looked right into Sally's covetous eyes. Her reply almost emerged as a lusty moan, "I am."

And with that, she pulled the red-haired minx to her mouth once more and plunged her tongue deep into it, exploring her with such urgent hunger. Sally had other ideas, and sucked her lower lip hard, before biting it gently. She pressed her forehead into Katherine's and sighed, "Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes," Katherine gasped.

But instead of taking her instruction, Sally instead sat up and let the shoulder of her dress fall down her arm. Her fingers pressed into the flesh of her breast, which gave slightly as she slipped them under the cup of her bra. She exposed the most swollen red nipple Katherine had ever seen, and began to pinch at it.

"Perhaps we should stop?" Sally said as she squeezed her nipple so hard her face screwed into a delighted wince.

Katherine didn't like that idea one little bit. So she snaked her hand round Sally's slender hip and found her buttock, massaging it encouragingly through her cotton briefs. Sally continued to tease herself, all the while thinking aloud.

"Maybe we're getting a little carried awaaaaay," Sally gasped as Katherine dug her nails deep into her rump.

Sally's hand dropped from her breast and landed softly on Katherine's mons. Her fingers curled round and lightly brushed at her silken sex.

The Lady Katherine arched her back, pushing herself onto Sally's fingers.

As her mouth opened to let out a moan, Katherine felt Sally's nipple pushing urgently into it. She sucked it greedily, feeling the solid nub with the fat flesh of her tongue.

She whimpered with her mouthful as Sally pulled her hand away from between her legs, and instead slipped it up under her shift. Then she extricated her boob, Katherine releasing it with a slurp as she Sally up. Katherine was irked by this constant teasing, and looked down with a pang of annoyance as Sally flicked the shift up higher to reveal her tummy.

Sally's red curls spread out across Katherine's midriff as the maid leant down to stroke a tongue around her navel. That was nicer than she expected, and Katherine exhaled quietly. The tongue swirled and swished at her skin, moving lower with each delectable motion. As the tip brushed against the top of her bush, Katherine cupped her hand into the flame haired head and urged it on.

Sally licked her every where but there; her tongue probing and teasing around Katherine's sex, occasionally darting to her outer lips, but never where she wanted it.

This red-haired vixen was a frightful tease, and Katherine spanked a stinging slap into her pert ass. Sally moaned under the pain, the vibrations teasing through Katherine's groin making the wait even more agonising.

Sally puckered her lips just above the hood of her Lady's pearl. The warm air from her nostrils danced down her quim, and Katherine spanked Sally again, this time harder. Sally's mouth opened and her gasp hit Katherine's cooch with a stinging warmth.

"Lick it," Katherine whispered, and she felt a tiny "Yes ma'am" caress her, before Sally's tongue flicked out and did as she was told for once.

It was out of her control now, and as the tongue worked on her with sumptuous ministrations, probing under the hood, Katherine's hips began to roll and she pushed herself on to Sally's mouth harder.

Her lips sucked the clit, and Katherine swore, briefly aware of the red blinking dot of the camera, before her heavy eyelids descended and plunged her into darkness again. Both her hands were snaking through Sally's red locks, massaging her scalp, letting her know how good this felt.

Sally pushed a finger in, and Katherine was so wet it glided to her knuckle immediately.

"Two," Katherine requested, and Sally quickly obliged, stretching her mistress a little wider.

The Lady Katherine felt the walls of her pussy pulsate gently.

And when Sally pulled them right out without warning, Katherine could do nothing but gasp. Sally stood up beside the bed, and fed her fingers into Katherine's mouth. Her juices coated them, and she tasted herself wantonly.

She watched then as Sally pulled her dress over her head, before reaching back and unclasping her bra. It fell away from her chest, and she let it drop from her shoulders to the floor. Her briefs quickly joined it.

Katherine's eyes focussed on the flame of red pubes that tufted on her mound. She'd never seen anything like it. Sally's bright green eyes, the pupils so wide with desire, danced over the hitched up shift.

"Take it off," her command was so insistent, Katherine felt her clit tighten. She sat up and tugged it away from her body hurriedly, tossing it away before settling back into the pillows.

She looked again at Sally, and saw the soft glint of her own juices on the pale skin of her maid's upper lip.

"How wet are you?" Katherine asked huskily.

Sally smiled, then knelt back up on to the mattress, hitching her leg across Katherine and pushing herself back towards her mistress's face. The heat from her pussy wafted across Katherine's skin, as she felt Sally pulling her thighs apart. As Sally's face plunged back into Katherine's purse, the Lady cupped her hands around Sally's taut buttocks and pressed her mouth into her.

The tart salty taste stung on the tip of her tongue as she flicked it at the clit. Sally liked it, and moaned down between her folds, before thrusting back onto Katherine's tongue and rolling her hips.

Katherine had no idea what she should be doing, and so quickly decided to copy the sensations she could feel on her own sex.

Soon, their stifled moans were getting louder.

The musky heat was delightfully stifling around her face; the swollen flesh felt so silky and wet on her skin as it engorged her jaw. It wasn't that comfortable on her neck, but the fabulous sensations coursing around her own clit made her forget that. Her tongue was lapping and flicking, aching slightly, but still greedy, though as her passions enflamed, it was becoming harder to keep to her task.

Suddenly, she felt Sally's pearl fluttering under her tongue, as hot gasps danced over her own thighs. As Sally came against her Lady's mouth, Katherine's own orgasm exploded too.

A moment of time evaporated into the ether, and Katherine slowly became aware of her surroundings once more. Sally had collapsed on to her, and both their chests were heaving. The sound of them catching their breath bounced around the huge bedroom, and the cool silky juice clung to Katherine's chin and jaw.

After a while, as their breathing calmed, Sally rolled herself around and they cuddled up together.

"You can go," Sally said to the camera, "I want her to myself now."

With that she wrapped her mouth around Katherine's, and they soon heard the door closing in the distance.

12