Dirty Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to rub her palm up and down across his slick shaft even as she worked her way further up his body. When she finally had her hips in range Jamie lifted them up and guided the rod that she held until she felt the bulbous end slip up into the juiced opening of her box. She breathed out a steady, whimpering gasp as she slowly lowered her hips, feeling the inner lining of her pussy stretching out to accommodate the thick mass that she was sliding into her body.

Darrel's hands were at her tits again as she leaned forward to brace herself on his chest while she hopped her hips up and down. She rocked and swiveled her waistline as she ground her sex into him while making her stride toward the finish. The feel of his palms kneading and pressing into the two soft mounds of flesh that he held helped to push her along around every bend. The voices on the television could hardly be distinguished from the moans and whines coming out of her mouth and the groaning staggers coming from him. All of which played over the slap of flesh as she continued to vigorously ride his dick. When Jamie finally lost it Darrel had to grip hold of her thrashing hips just to keep his cock embedded in her hole as she cried and bucked all around.

Jamie's body was still humming with the waves fluttering through her when she felt Darrel rolling her over onto her back. She was so disoriented from the orgasm that she had just spent that it took her a moment to realize just what he was doing. He was able to keep his erection sank deep in her cunt the entire way until ultimately she found herself looking up at him. Darrel hoisted his body up over her causing Jamie to have to lift her ass up from the mattress and pull her knees back beside her shoulders just to keep in line with the movement of his body. When she realized that he had been reaching over for the nightstand next to her bed she let out a depleted whimper at the thought of his oncoming intentions.

Darrel pulled back and straightened his body over her again. He handed her the tube of gel and took to fondling her tits again while he slowly slid his cock around inside of her. Jamie continued to keep her legs back and her ass hoisted as she flipped open the top of the container and filled the inside of one of her palms with the gel. When she made a reach down for his dick Darrel slid it back until the tip slipped out and hung over her swelled labia. She coated his shaft with the slippery solution making sure to wet his inflated glans as she pushed it back and aimed the fat plug at the tightly puckered opening between her cheeks.

Darrel watched her rub the slick end all around the nest of wrinkles before he pushed through the slippery grip of her hand and punched the head of his cock through the tight fit of the ring. Jamie cried out at the feel of her asshole stretching out around the hot pole sliding up her chute. She tried tightening her grip on his dick in an attempt to slow his descent but still managed to lose sight of a few more inches of the thick tube as he slipped though her fingers. Already wailing out at the feel of having her ass packed with even that much meat, she began to rub her palm up and down what was left of the shaft that was just aching to follow the rest into the squeezing clutch that her insides had on him.

Darrel took it slow at first, lightly bobbing the upper portion of his cock into her hole while keeping her legs penned back beside her. But the greasy solution that she had applied to him made for an easy slip deeper and deeper into the pocket, and before he knew it both he and Jamie were at the mercy of his pounding hips.

Paula pushed open Jamie's bedroom door and was nearly stunned into a step back by the scene that awaited her. As if her daughter's violent screams weren't enough to send a chill up her spine, the picture of Darrel lying on top of her keeping her thighs penned back as he hammered his massive cock into her exposed anus with a fit the likes of which she hardly recognized nearly threw her for a loop. The springs of the mattress beneath them almost sang out as loudly as their spanking flesh. She stood there in astonishment as she watched him watching his own cock beat a path back and forth though Jamie's ass all the while hurling curses at the girl who could do nothing besides cry out and reach down beneath her legs to use her palms to keep her cheeks spread wide against the force of his assault.

Paula watched the blur that was his cock suddenly vanish from her sight until nothing was left but the hanging bag filled with his spunk sandwiched between her cheeks. Spunk that was now most assuredly rushing out through the lengthy shaft that was buried hilt deep up Jamie's chute, given the drawn out groan that was coming from Darrel. Even though his hips had stopped moving Jamie was still in the process of whining profusely when Darrel craned his head around in the direction of the door.

"Yeah," he forced out through his heavy breaths. "What is it?"

It took Paula a moment just to realize what she had come in there for. "Food's ready," she finally got out after shaking off the stun. "You two get cleaned up and come on out here and eat before it gets cold."

"Alright," Darrel answered her. "Just give us a minute."

Paula decided to do just that, stepping back out into the hallway and closing the door behind her.