Dirty Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Tony were rarely not touching each other, and at many moments in the next hour and a half, Tony was blatantly feeling up Tom in his jeans; all of this, while chatting and laughing, as if it were so natural. Laura, for most of that time, was in a constant state of arousal, watching Tom's huge cock through his jeans react to Tony's hands, knowing that at some point that evening, they would be having sex.

The last of the content in the coolers; the beer, and even the diet soda was gone. Clothes were done and dry.

"Laura," Tony said, "you should come up to Tom's place and help him fold his clothes."

And then, before Laura could possibly answer that question, Tony teased, "Oh, never mind, he has MEEEE!"

Tom laughed, and so did Laura, but Tom finally said, "Seriously, Laura, I'd love for you to come up and share a bottle of wine I've been saving back."

Laura, shy and already a bit buzzed, said, "Now Tom, I know that you two wish to be alone. Really, I should just iron my blouses and go to bed."

It was Tony who finally said, "No, Laura, I insist. Tom really likes you and so do I and we shall be forever insulted if you don't at least come up and try just one glass of wine with us. Pu-leeease?!"

And with that, Tony mockingly got down on one knee and pleaded with Laura to come upstairs, and he wouldn't take no for an answer. Dramatic son-of-a-bitch, she thought. She finally relented, but it really didn't take that much coaxing.

* * *

Inside of Tom's sparsely furnished apartment, the music was turned on to a mellow hush and they were sharing some good Zinfandel, and Laura was loose. So was Tom. And Tony, who didn't need any loosening at all had already lost his tie and his expensive satin shirt unbuttoned to his navel. Tom, still in the same jeans, was on the sofa with Tony's head on his shoulders and Laura in a chair facing them. Tony suddenly stood up.

"Tom, your jeans are still wet, let's get you out of them."

Tom didn't argue, and even though part of Laura wanted to get up and go, the other part stayed for the moment. She was more than curious, and beyond turned on at the thought of watching two men that wanted each other. Tony started to unbutton Tom's denim, and then abruptly turned to Laura and grinned.

"Well, petfish, are you going to help or what? Good GAWD, give a girl a glass of wine, and they're totally useless!" Tony teased.

Laura, after a second of indecision, got up and went over to Tom's feet. Tony, who had already unbuttoned Tom's jeans, was tugging them down off of Tom's hips, and Laura pulled from the ankles. Laura watched as Tom's cock, half hard and yet bigger than any she had ever seen close up, sprung from his fly as her and Tony pulled Tom's jeans completely off. Tony kissed Tom's cock, which jumped slightly at the invitation, and then Tony stood and began undressing as Laura watched, her hands on Tom's right thigh. Tom was getting harder by the second, and Laura was caught between watching Tom's enormous cock become completely erect and Tony undressing himself.

Tom watched mostly Tony, but looked at Laura every now and then, as if to seek approval.

Finally, the two men were naked and Tony lowered his head and took Tom's cock into his mouth, slowly and deliberately inch by inch until it was obvious that Tony had the head of Tom's cock in the back of his throat. Then out again, slowly, revealing the now throbbing object of Tony's desire. Once Tom's cock was completely out of Tony's mouth, Tony grabbed it and gently stroked it.

"Petfish, you might as well get naked, you already soaked your little shorts," Tony said sarcastically.

Laura looked down that instant, and saw that her wet pussy had revealed exactly how much that she was turned on. She stood, dropped her shorts and took off her top, at which point she heard Tom moan. He had watched her. His hard cock, in Tony's expert grip, was huge. She shivered again, and got down on her knees just as Tony once again took Tom's massive cock into his mouth. She knelt down and started kissing Tom's thigh while her hand had found Tom's balls, already tight with anticipation and desire. She looked over at Tony's crotch to see his cock, smaller that Tom's, was fully erect, and moved her head over to tease the head of his cock. Tony moaned, and she took his erection as deeply into her mouth as she could until she almost gagged. Tony moved his hips back to accommodate her. She went down even more, and this time she relaxed her throat and drove her lips down to the base of his shaft.

Tony shuddered.

Tom's hand grabbed Laura's left leg to gently persuade her to hoist herself over him, and she did that with ease, and Tom began licking her thigh, and then her pussy. His tongue, darting across her clit, and then her asshole, and then her clit again, brought her close to climax three times while she had Tony's cock in her mouth, but Laura was determined to watch Tony make Tom come before she did. Her eyes seldom strayed from Tony's mouth and Tom's cock, even in the moments that she had to fight having an orgasm. She finally stopped sucking Tony and concentrated on that. She started helping Tony with Tom's cock. Laura and Tony, simultaneously and alternately were sucking Tom's huge erect cock, feeling it throb in their mouths, wanting so bad to make Tom come.

Not more than two minutes later, Tom started to buck. Tom was going to come, and it was going to be huge. At that moment when it was obvious that an enormous amount of orgasmic juice was going to be pumped out of Tom, and both Laura and Tony knew it because Tom's balls were so detracted they were not even visible anymore, Tony took over. Laura watched the base of Tom's huge cock convulse, knowing that Tony was drinking down an enormous amount of cum, and she was rubbing her cunt against Tom's thigh without even realizing it.

Briefly, they stopped.

"Hey, petfish, wanna help me out?" Tony asked, producing a long red rubber dildo from a handbag that Laura hadn't before noticed.

Laura, at first, had no idea what Tony was up to. Then, Tony licked the tip of it, rolled over and inserted it into his own asshole. He then took her hand and placed it on the dildo, and Tom, who was watching up to this point, went down on Tony's erect cock. The dildo vibrated slightly, and Tony's hand guided Laura's hand and the dildo deeper into him, and then angled it to a point where Tony was obviously and sweetly into a place where his cock, smaller than Tom's but totally erect, was quivering with the ultimate erotic experience for himself. Tom, who had appeared spent, was getting hard again, and Laura wanted to come so bad she was humping air.

Tom lowered Laura's hips near his cock and put it inside of her, while he continued to suck Tony, who was close to coming. Laura could barely move the dildo now, as Tony had it right where he wanted it, and she and Tom, who had sucked Tony so well that he was coming now, made Laura have one orgasm and then another, and she was working on a third when Tony came all over himself. Tom was also about to come and had dropped Tony's hard throbbing cock out of his mouth so they could watch it spurt all over Tony. Laura could feel that her and Tom were going to come at the same time, and she shrieked, feeling his throbbing cock shooting the same thing that they had both just watch Tony shoot.

They collapsed in a heap of flesh. Laughing. And smiling.

* * *

Laura brought all of them a cup of tea, since Tom didn't have any coffee in his apartment. They were all still deliciously naked, and deliriously happy, and quite thirsty.

"Hey, petfish, you're pretty awesome!" Tony exclaimed, with a bit less sarcasm that before.

"Thanks, you aren't so bad yourself," she sighed, sipping her tea.

"Are you into other girls?" Tom asked.

"Um, maybe, I've never tried it," she answered.

"Why?"

"Oh, nothing. There's this girl you might want to meet," Tony replied for Tom.

"Oh? What's her name?" asked Laura, politely.

"Amanda," they both replied at about the same time.

* * *

Lucy was a good companion, even if her friendship was somewhat of a forced issue with Laura. After an hour of shopping, which had brought disappointing results for Laura and limited success for Lucy, they sat in a small and pleasant coffee shop and shared some mediocre tasting cheesecake and some iced tea. The early afternoon light came willingly through the large windows of the restaurant to highlight the plainness of the fixtures and fittings, which could have been the same fixtures and fittings from any other coffee shop. Laura and Lucy could have been any other plainly attractive women in any other coffee shop, except that this particular coffee shop housed this particular pair of plainly attractive women who were talking about what it was like to have sex with two men at the same time.

Lucy had not, but Laura had, and Lucy was trying to pry out details from the experience that Laura recently had with her neighbor Tom and his boyfriend Tony. Laura had only seen Tom one time in the six weeks since their encounter with Tony, and that was only for a few minutes as they passed each other at the apartment complex, Laura entering and Tom leaving. Tom had to catch a flight to New York, his job demanding sporadic travel, which at times could keep him out of town for weeks on end. Tom was shy during their chance meeting at the base of the stairway, and Laura was gushing and thought herself afterward to have been too flirtatious. She had refused Amanda's new phone number from either of them that night after their threesome was finished, immediately deciding that any threesome that she would ever try again would have to be with two men. Laura wasn't so much upset with Amanda any more for sleeping with her now ex-boyfriend, as she was focused on the possibility of someday repeating what Tom, Tony and herself had just shared.

"Oh God, I can't imagine watching one man suck another man!" Lucy squealed, much too loudly for Laura's comfort in a public place.

"Oh! And did he swallow?" she loudly giggled, prying further.

* * *

Laura was embarrassed that she had even told Lucy anything about it in the first place. Lucy had absolutely no control over herself sometimes, except that on the occasions where they went out together to a night club or a show, and there were men involved, and then Lucy would show poise and manners and flirt gracefully, and she could take any man home that she wanted to. Lucy did sleep with a lot of men, too, while Laura was much more picky and rarely would even consider it, and hadn't at all since with Tom and Tony. The strain on Laura and Lucy's friendship then was threefold: Lucy was loud and a bit overly gregarious as opposed to Laura's reserve and desire for intimacy.

Laura felt awkward in social situations, and Lucy was at her best in such an environment. Where sexual encounters were involved, Lucy became calculating and shallowly stalked her prey like a determined crack whore in need of a fix, where Laura wouldn't allow herself to be proactive in such situations. Laura would rather protract any possible sexual encounter - and often stopped them short and preferred to masturbate when she was alone and could maneuver the course of her arousal to suit her own particular tastes and achieve and orgasm exactly when she wanted to. Only very occasionally, and only at times that she was simply too turned on to stop herself, would Laura ever let herself completely go in a sexual encounter.

In fact, Laura could still count the number of men that she had slept with on one hand, if she decided to count Tom and Tony as one man. She did this, because she decided that any encounter with Tom by himself would have been completely different. In the last six weeks she had masturbated so frequently about Tom and Tony that she questioned whether or not that encounter had left her obsessed with having two men at the same time. Remembering Tom in his wet jeans becoming erect as he sat on the washing machine never failed to make her wet, in the moments when she was alone and it was convenient to think about it. Remembering her hand on Tom's thighs and her thumb feeling that tightness begin when his huge cock started to get hard in his pants, and then turning back to see his enormous erection outlined in the denim made her feel her own wetness dribble down to her thigh sometimes. And she couldn't help herself, once she felt the tingling of her aroused state, to move her hand down to her pussy and find her swelling clit ever so slightly with her index finger.

But every time this happened she couldn't help but to then remember when Tony was suddenly there in the dim light and his flamboyance in such contrast to Tom's shyness and Tom's huge throbbing cock in both her and Tony's mouth, sometimes at the same time. Their lips and mouth bringing Tom's body to the point of tightness, together, and then cupping Tom's balls and watching the base of his cock spasm and imagining the amount of juice that Tony drank it. And Tom's mouth and lips and tongue bringing her to climax and then climax again and even one more time. And this is what she thought of now whenever she masturbated.

Her friendship with Lucy was at least a good way not to think about that all of the time, but occasionally she couldn't help herself, and now she silently regretted letting it slip out. Lucy meant well, but had no self control in such situations. Laura wanted to like Lucy more, but her tolerance level in such situations, especially in public, was the main thing keeping her from embracing their friendship with any more enthusiasm than she had already tried to apply to it.

* * *

Lucy was insatiable in her pleading requests for information.

"Lucy, this is not the time or the place. Cool it, okay?" Laura replied in a hushed tone.

"Ha! Yeah, whatever," Lucy laughed, not lowering her tone in the least.

"Geez, hun, relax!"

"Ok, ok. Look, I told you, I'm not very good with details. Some other time I'll tell you more if I think of some, but let's just go. I'll even pay the tab," Laura acquiesced.

Laura picked up the check and Lucy followed with her shopping bag. Laura and Lucy were the same height, but that is where the physical similarities ended. Lucy had naturally red hair that she kept at shoulder length with weekly visits to the salon. Her face was thin and at times even gaunt when accentuated with dark blush which she often wore just below the cheekbones. She was pretty in a completely different way than Laura, and sometimes wore a small ring in a piercing next to the brow of her right eye, and one in her right nostril opening on her nose. Her eyebrows, perfectly shaped and precisely balanced were in contrast to her eyelashes which were laden with heavily applied mascara and her dark lavender lipstick and black highlight around the outside of her thin lips. She often dressed outrageously, and when herself and the more conservative Laura were side by side, it made Laura sometimes liken them physically as a pair, to the personalities of Tom and Tony.

"Hey," Lucy said on the way out to her car, "Why don't you leave your car here and come over? We'll rent a movie or something!"

"I can't," Laura said in earnest. "I have to be at home in a half hour to make a phone call. It's a work thing."

Laura immediately felt bad. Lucy meant well, and they got along much better in private, and Laura shook her head in disgust of her own lack of compassion with her friend.

"Lucy, why don't you come over to my place? We can watch movies there. Spend the night if you want to," Laura said, suddenly pleased with herself.

"Okay!" Lucy enthusiastically said. "What time?"

"Um. Six? I don't know, what time is good for you?"

"Six-ish is good. Definitely before seven," Lucy replied with little thought.

"Okay, see you then."

Both headed off in different directions.

* * *

Laura made it home with fifteen minutes to spare, made her phone call, and then changed into some comfortable shorts and a favorite tube top. The radio was playing some good old-fashioned angry music, rock, and she poured herself a glass of wine and collapsed onto the couch. She hadn't even thought about what her and Lucy were going to do about dinner, perhaps pizza or Chinese, and that was what she was thinking about when there was a knock at the door.

Through the peephole, she saw Tom.

"Tom," She smiled, "Hi. Back from New York, eh?"

"Yesterday morning," he said, grinning shyly.

"Come in!" She offered, opening the door wider, and he slowly and consciously entered, looking around the room sheepishly.

"I'm glad to see you, I was worried if you were ever going to come back," Laura laughed, a little nervous at her own forwardness.

"Yeah, me too," Tom said, putting his hands behind his back.

He was dressed casually and not very neatly, his long hair again in a state of partially controlled messiness, and it was a sexy look that he obviously had no clue that he possessed. He wore a tight polo style shirt and tan casual slacks, which were loose enough to partially hide the largest cock that Laura had ever seen, and she caught herself thinking about it at that moment. Laura felt her nipples poking through the thick fabric of the tube top.

"Tom," Laura started, "I've been..."

"Laura," Tom interrupted, "I only have a minute, I was wondering if you were busy tonight."

Laura's mind was racing too quickly to immediately answer that question.

Tom continued, "I'm having a very small get-together tonight, and I was wondering if you can come. A few friends, and some steaks, and then some wine and whatever."

"Oh," Laura said, and thought immediately about Lucy. "Um, I kind of have someone coming over tonight."

Her voice was almost pleading, as if she regretted saying it.

"Oh," Tom said, thinking. "Well, bring him along!"

"Um, it's actually just a friend of mine. I mean, a girlfriend. Um, no I mean..."

Tom laughed and said, "Hey, bring her along, even better. It's just casual. I finally got my barbecue put together and I figure it would be a great time to break it in."

He smiled. He was irresistible to her when he smiled. Lucy, wasn't even part of the equation in Laura's mind when she accepted. Tom turned to leave, and then turned around again, and then she noticed that she hadn't been paying attention to his pants for the past minute or two, because he was obviously slightly aroused. This sent a slight chill up her spine.

"Oh, and what you are wearing is more than perfect," he said and grinned as if slightly embarrassed.

He walked out to the parking lot, got into his car, and left.

* * *

Laura immediately called Lucy and informed her of the offer, who squealed as only Lucy can, teased Laura about it and of course said that she would come very casually and did not do so. She wore all of her piercings, excessive makeup, and an ensemble which included fish-net stockings, a short skirt, a top which opened to below the bust line, and an assortment of accessories that would have made a whore blush.

Laura expected it. Determined to dress for Tom, Laura had showered and then kept on precisely what she was wearing when Tom had invited her, adding only modest ear rings and the smallest amount of makeup. At eight o'clock, the time when Tom wanted the party to start, Laura could hear, even through Lucy's loud voice, that Tom was preparing the grill above them. Lucy had decided that they should be a half-hour late, just because, and so they finally walked upstairs to find the door open.

Tom greeted them first, and after an introduction to Lucy, who was quite well behaved by then, and Tom led them both in.

"Amanda?" Tom called into the kitchen.

Laura wasn't expecting this, and had hoped that she had somehow heard Tom wrong, when Amanda, did in fact appear from the kitchen somewhat demurely and cautiously from the kitchen area. Laura pouted ever so slightly. Tom had set her up for some reason, and she was instantly guarded and momentarily thought about leaving.