Dirty Little Porn Store

Story Info
She enjoys his attention, or does she?
1.3k words
3.77
51.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just won the conference championship, and were celebrating at the local tittie bar, drinks were flowing, cash flying through the air, and the girls could not get enough of it. The dancers were doing there bump and grind for dollars, and we had the time of our lives.

As the action started to slow, I heard a couple of the guys say that it was time to go give the girlfriend a little pickle tickle, and congratulated each other one last time and left. I had recently broken up with my girlfriend, and had not had a release in some time, so I thought I would leave the club, and sneak next door to the Purple Haze XXX theatre and get some reading material, or a video for a session at home. Walking into the lobby and showing my I.D. at the door I never could have imagined what was in store for me that night. I entered the door and was amazed at the magazines, video's, and toy's that lined the walls. I was already in a heated state and the never ending selection of porn blew my mind, and almost blew my wad.

After thumbing through the mags, and wondering what video I would use that night, I noticed an entrance that read: Purple Haze movie theatre. I started to walk in when the counter attendant said, "That will be $5.00 please."

Not wanting to look like an idiot, I handed him a five spot. As I slowly entered the darkened theatre, I noticed that it was quite full. I got about three rows down and looked to my right to find an out of the way spot, I sat in the third seat and started to watch the grainy film. I was really starting to throb now, with the dancers touch from earlier, and the overload of porn in the main room, I had to have some relief. I didn't realize it when I sat down because it was so dark, but only two seats to my right I could make out the silhouette of a couple.

I didn't know if I should move or hope they wouldn't notice but I could not stand it a minute more. I unbuttoned my jeans and released my dick from its constraints. It was burning up from the anticipation of a good yank. I became engrossed in the film, up on the wide screen was one of the first porno's that I had ever seen "Talk dirty to me." It started to bring back memories of my pubescent day's. Raunchy sentences with horrible actors, man it was great!

I was pulling on my hard dick without a care in the world, when out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the figures next to me get up and leave. It threw me off my concentration, and before I knew it the movie had ended, I must have arrived at the end of the flick. The credits started to roll, and by the light of the movie I could see that the figure left behind was a woman, she had blonde hair, and had on a blue dress. I wondered why she was left alone and I had remembered hearing what seemed to be an argument just before the other left. I could not take my eyes off of her, I couldn't see to well, but I could make out that she had huge breast, and the dress was of a thin material that clung to her body tightly. I think it was the though of being there, or that I was masturbating only a few feet away from a woman that I didn't know, but I was more excited than ever. I think she might have heard me moan a bit because she sheepishly glanced my way, no emotion at all, not shocked or alarmed as she looked at me.

If I would have seen a scared look from her I would have left, if I would have seen a lustful look I would have jumped at the opportunity, but nothing at all, she just stared. The next movie started and I did not care if she was looking or not, I needed to come. So I started fisting my cock for all that I was worth, jacking with one hand while pulling at my nut sack with the other, I was close now. I switched from the movie screen to the woman, and still she looked at me, emotionless. I remembered reading stories not unlike the one I'm telling now, but the woman always seemed to be openly enjoying the vision of a man full of lust and pleasuring himself, but I got nothing from this woman.

Finally I thought to myself, she was either going to stop staring or get involved. With my throbbing dick in my hand I stood up and slowly walk to her, as I reached her she looked at my fist violently beating my cock, looked up into my eye's still without any reaction and then looked straight ahead at the movie. I could not believe that I was masturbating only inches from her face, and she acted like I wasn't even in the theatre. I did not care, as I stoked my cock I was surprised that from the light of the movie, and the shear dress she had on I could make out her entire breast through the almost transparent material.

She was probably in her late thirties, or early forties, over dressed for a porno theatre, she looked like she had just come from a party. She had massive tits that hung down a bit, and a canyon of cleavage. I could smell her perfumed body and almost feel her blonde wavy hair from my up stroke. Then after only a minute she looked back at my crotch and stayed there.

Her emotionless eyes transfixed on my cock being beaten for her attention, I had to break the barrier between us, scared to death I reached down for her full tits that I had been starring at and roughly pinched her nipple, still nothing, I rubbed my hand over her breast and found my way down her dress, her tits were easily attainable from her cleavage line. Still jacking off with my right hand, I squeezed her smooth flesh with my left. I wanted to see that tit so bad so I pulled at it and it slid out of her dress. Her areola was a faint pink, and the nipple stood out almost an inch.

She then looked away, but I was not to be denied, I then took my place in front of her still tweaking her nub, and pulling on my shaft. I then leaned forward, holding her tit to the head of my cock and smeared the sticky pre-cum all over her breast. I stared into her eyes as I could feel the tickle in my balls telling me to cum right on this cold bitch. She reached up and roughly pulled on my nut sack and I shot my first wad into the air and splattering it right on the tip of her cheek, it was on my up stroke so my hand caught some of it adding lubricant to my cock, now swiftly sliding my fist up and down I erupted again which landed and pooled up on her red painted lips, and started to drip from her chin onto her one exposed tit, more and more of my cum dribbled from my cock head to her flesh below me.

After my orgasm subsided I wiped my hand off on her messy chest, her thin blue dress soiled with my cum, she never moved an inch, even as I rubbed my dick on her full lips she just looked up at me. I pulled my jeans up and just walked out of the darkened room, nobody the wiser of what had just taken place.

I often wonder what was running through her mind as I was masturbating there in front of her, I will never know. But I have never known anything so dangerous and exciting in my life.