Dirty Little Secret

Story Info
Love between daddy/Daughter.
2.2k words
4.11
119.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off as the perfect day. The birds were singing and the sun was shining brightly. To Esme nothing could go wrong on such a perfect day and to top it off, it was her birthday. She had finally become an adult. Although, not that it mattered much to her. She knew that being an adult came with all kinds of responsibility but that was the one thing she looked forward to. Now she had the chance to show her father, Axel that she could be her own woman. She didn't want him to think of her as a child anymore, even though she'd always be his little girl. After all, they were all they had ever since she could remember. Refusing to dwell on that she let out a sigh and put on a smile. Esme jumped off her bed and prepared for the day. Thankfully it was the weekend so she didn't have to put up with all the birthday wishes from school. As much as she loved the attention, she found it boring. Most people said it to be nice, but really they didn't care. Shrugging, she refused to let it get to her. After all, it was her day! Giggling, she ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. There was so much to do, oh so very much to do.

After her shower she ran downstairs and greeted her father with a cheery smile. "Hello father."

"Ah, the birthday girl is awake! I was pretty sure you were going to sleep in, seeing as it is your birthday."

"Oh? And why would I want to do that. One would assume I would get up early and enjoy the entire day." Teased the young girl with cocked eyebrows.

"Well, the young seem to like sleeping in on such occasions and I figured you would as well."

"Ye of little faith. I was looking forward to spending the entire day with you, but if you want me to go back to bed I can" stated Esme with a pout.

"Did I say that? Now are you ready? We have so much to do."

Esme wouldn't categorize their relationship as the normal father/daughter type, but as best friends. Seeing as Esme only had her father while growing up. He was her world and her everything, and it seemed to be mutual. Anytime her father had a problem, he seemed to come and talk to her. The idea made her feel special, more special then most little girls. Turning to her father in the car she smiled openly and gave him an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

Axel stared at his now grown up daughter. He could have sworn it was only last week he was taking her home from the hospital. A sad sigh passed through his lips, but the moment of sadness only lasted moments. He found something unexplainable happening to him as his daughter kissed him; he was getting an erection. Axel turned to look at his daughter and finally realized for sure she wasn't his little girl anymore. Her once flat chest had rounded out and her face had no sign of the child she once used to be. While she may not be slender, she still looked great. Her body was perfectly build with her small frame that he felt aroused. It had been a while since he slept with someone, and while it wasn't her fault, she was turning him on like there was no tomorrow. Prying his eyes from her, he focused on driving. He couldn't have these thoughts. It was his daughter for godsakes!!

When the night ended, they both ended up on the couch. Esme was laying her head on her father's lap, sleeping peacefully unaware that her father was fighting a boner. Her skin was soft like silk and she smelled of lavender. She looked like an angel that Axel almost forgot it was his daughter laying on his lap. Swallowing, he kissed her eyes and carried her to bed. She may be an adult, but she was still his baby girl. He tucked her in, and kissed her forehead one last time and walked into his room. This was killing him, he wanted his daughter badly, but knew it was wrong of him to want her as much as he did. Still, there was no denying it. His cock could testify to that. Shaking his head, he stripped naked and crawled into bed. This was going to be a long night.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good. Is it supposed to feel this way?"

"Yes, it is baby girl."

Axel stared at his daughter as he slowly fucked her. Her face was flustered but glowing. Her eyes shimmered with love and her lips were puckered from their intense kissing. Unable to deny it any longer, he latched his lips upon hers and kissed her deeply. HIs tongue touching hers in a frenzy. Moans escaped from her lips only to be echoed by his. His body moving with hers in a passion unbridled. Esme's breasts were hard as rocks and demanded attention, which he freely gave. Every kiss, every touch produced a moan until it couldn't be controlled any longer. Both began screaming and yelling each other's name as orgasms over took them. Once spent, Axel rolled off of his daughter and held her close. He whispered her name and she kissed his chest furiously. As if neither one could believe it was real...

Father woke with a start and looked around. Disappointment filled him as he realized it was only a dream. He fell back onto his pillow and rubbed his face. This was just awkward. Groaning, he allowed himself to touch his cock. His fingers teased the head before wrapping around the shaft and he allowed his thoughts to turn to the forbidden. He dreamed of his little girl wrapping her rosy lips around his dick and sucking him hard. Soft moans began to escape from his lips as passion built up inside him. Soon his thoughts turned to his little girl straddling him as she rode him hard and fast. Before to long, it became more then he could bear; with a loud groan he came all over himself. Panting, he cleaned himself up and tried once more to sleep.

Esme stared at her father's door as she listened to his pants. She could have sworn he was saying her name, but she couldn't be sure. Biting her lip, she slowly opened the door. She didn't open it far, oh no! Just enough to see through and what she saw surprised her. Her father was nude on his bed, his hand around his penis and he was masturbating furiously. Almost instantaneously, she felt herself getting wet. Yet, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight before her. Her father was indeed a handsome man. His chest was hairy but strong and his eyes could be the most startling shade of gray. At the moment, that wasn't what she was awed by. Oh no! It was the thing he was grasping. It must have been about eight inches long and at least two fingers round. As she stared at it, she couldn't help but find herself getting hot. Her breathing became erratic and her nipples became hard. She watched fascinated as her father came screaming her name. Unable to deny herself any longer she ran to her room and did the same.

The next morning, Esme woke with butterflies in her stomach. She had been up late all night thinking about what had transpired the night before. She knew it had been wrong of them to think of each other that way, but at the same time -- weren't they adults? Shouldn't they be allowed to do what they want? The more she thought about it, the more she realized she wanted her father. Although, she'd probably keep that her dirty little secret.

She walked into the bathroom and started running the shower. Just as she was going to enter the shower, there was knock on the door. "Yea?" yelled esme through the door.

"It's your lovely father. Care to let me use the toilet?"

"Um, yea hold on a moment." She quickly threw on a towel and opened the door. "Come in then."

Her father walked in and seemed surprised to see her only in her towel. Instantly, he was hard as rock. He knew there was no way he was going to be able to pee through this, but then again, that's not what he had come in for. He stared at his almost naked daughter and before he knew what he was going to do, he was wrapping his arms around his daughter and kissing her.

A gasp wasn't even able to pass through Esme's lips as her father pulled her close, because he was kissing her. She thought about fighting back but then she was nothing more. Passion consumed them both as he shoved her up against the bathroom door. Nothing was leading them on but pure animalistic love. Lips meshed and tongues danced, and hands touched. Axel bent his head and kissed his daughters cheeks, ears and neck. He nibbled on her shoulders, only stopping for a moment to stare at his daughter. Their eyes met, "Oh father" whispered Esme as he tore her towel off. Then a sharp gasp passed through her. Her father had wrapped his lips around her nipples and it sent a surge of excitement through her like no other. His hands were exploring her and making her feel more and more like a woman at every touch.

Slowly, she pushed him away and jumped into the shower. She reached out and pulled him in with her. She was going to take advantage of this moment before she lost her nerve. Her lips met his in a frenzy of kisses. She tore his wet clothes off and threw them out. A soft laugh escaping from her. She hadn't meant to pull him in dressed, but excitement got the best of her. Soon, he was naked and she was touching every part of him. She just couldn't get enough. Her lips danced on his chest and further down. Her tongue tasted and teased as she brought herself down to his member. Without hesitation she wrapped her lips around it and tenderly caressed the head. She smiled at his gasp and kept going. Esme started by slowly moving her head back and forth, trying to tease the shit out of him. It wasn't long before her father demanded more. He grabbed her head and begun to face fuck her. She moaned in pleasure and grabbed his ass. She was able to handle and eight inches of him without a problem, which surprised her. Then suddenly, she felt a warm liquid hit the back of her throat and her father was moaning her name and without thinking of it, she swallowed his cum.

Esme pulled away and inched her way up to her fathers face, her face scarlet from what they had just done. She wasn't ashamed, oh no! She wanted more, so much more. As if reading her mind, her father's cock twitched alive and he smiled at her. "Shall we make things more interesting my dear?"

"You...You don't mind what we just did?"

"Honey, I can't imagine it being anyone else. I haven't felt this good in years, fuck I haven't felt this good with anyone."

With that said, Esme jumped on her father. She showered him in kisses and all he had to think about it was a chuckle. Oh, how she loved him! Axel returned her kisses and it wasn't long till he was hard again. He kissed his daughters wet skin and bent her over. He was to far gone to worry about the romance in this. He shoved his hard cock into her wet and tight pussy. He could feel her every wall and he almost lost it there, only he refused to allow the sex to be so short. Harder and faster he pounded into her tight cunt until she was screaming Father over and over. Then he felt it, she was orgasming around his member and that's when he lost it. He screamed his daughters name and kept pounding it in. He wanted her to feel the way he did. She screamed louder and louder until she almost passed out from the pleasure.

Slowly, Axel pulled out of his daughter and cleaned her up. Then he walked her to his bed and laid her down. As he laid by her, he showered her body in kisses. He loved the way she looked, the way she was glowing with excitement and pleasure. Although, he saw she was worried about something.

"Father, is what we did wrong?"

"Only if you want it to be, but I can't see why it is. We're both adults and aside from the fact you're my daughter, there can't be anything wrong with that."

"I think what we did was right. I mean, it felt so right. Please, do it again..."

And with that, all doubts were banished. Fantasy became reality and it was their dirty little secret....