Dirty Little Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers

The bond had changed and we were no longer just an uncle and a niece. The bond had morphed into something different. It was a bond between two people who shared a very perverse, vulgar act such as masturbating in front of each other.

I couldn't believe how beautiful and filthy a cock could look as it was being stroked repeatedly by its owner. It looked like a thick cucumber that jutted out of his legs, its thick veins jutting out and its mushroom like head poking out of the foreskin.

"Sit on the edge of the bed Neha. C'mon, sit on the edge but don't stop what you are doing." He commanded.

I was completely struck and obeyed him without question. The shock of being caught had worn off and as if in a trance, I shuffled my teenage body over to the edge of the bed, all the while fingering myself.

As I sat on the edge, Vijay came in front of me and caressed my hair with his left hand. I looked up at him and smiled. He stroked my hair a couple of times and then gently slid his hands down to grab my large supple breast.

"Ohh...Neha...you are so beautiful...you look so delicious." He moaned as he pinched my right nipple. His touch was so wonderful, squeezing my boobs with his experienced hands. He grabbed my other breast and meted out the same treatment that he gave the other one.

His cock was just a couple of inches away from my lips. The musky smell emanating from his cock was driving me crazy. I had a good idea of what was coming next. Even though my practical knowledge of sex was almost nothing, the world of open social media, sexual innuendo filed movies and songs and an equally curious group of friends had given me enough knowledge about sex.

And I was right, when Vijay said, "Suck my cock Neha...c'mon...Suck it." He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to his cock till a point that I had no choice but to open my mouth.

I opened my mouth in a little 'O' formation as the cock head touched my lips and as it went in further, the 'O' formation got bigger. The cock inched inside my mouth, first the head, then the shaft.

"There's a good girl Nehaaa..." Vijay moaned as I automatically started swirling my tongue around his cock. From reading and hearing about this to now doing it myself, I relished his cock.

The cock felt so good inside my mouth, as if it was meant to be there. The musky, pungent smell of the cock was far from revolting as I had previously thought; in fact it was deeply arousing. The tangy, salty tastes of the juices oozing out of his cock were mind blowing.

I looked up at Vijay as his cock slid back and forth between my lips. The experience was so good, so taboo...so adult like. Vijay held my head with his right hand while his left hand was caressing my shapely boobs, the soft skin on my face, under my chin as he gently kept pumping his cock into my mouth, enjoying the sensation of having his sexy niece between his legs for the first time, sucking on his man meat.

"Is this your first time? Is this the first time you are sucking a cock?" He asked. I nodded my head, 'yes' as I took his cock deeper inside my mouth.

"You are very good for a first timer...Ohhh...you feel so good Neha." He moaned as he squeezed my left breast. I felt so strong, so mature when he said that but all I could do was look at him and smile awkwardly with his cock still in my mouth.

Of course, I could have screamed at him at the very beginning but he sort of blackmailed me into doing this and now I was sucking his cock, completely naked, with just a thin, wet, sticky panty which had been tucked aside and the pussy beneath was being fingered by me.

I was glad that I had stayed back to 'face the consequences', and what consequences! The sucking by now had gotten frantic and so had the fingering. Vijay was holding my head much firmer and I was sucking his cock deeper.

My moans grew in volume but were muffled by the thickness of his cock which felt wonderful. My orgasm was fast approaching and I had never felt like this before. Sure, I had masturbated before and had a self triggered orgasm before but this was nothing like it.

"Mmmmpphhff....Ummmm..." I moaned as my body started shuddering to a massive orgasm. Vijay let go off me but my teeth accidently brushed his sensitive cock head on its way out and he moaned.

I just collapsed on the bed, my fingers still working on my pussy as the orgasmic tsunami crashed on me. The biggest, longest and the most satisfying orgasm of my life was being experience by me.

I writhe and shivered as the orgasm just didn't seem to stop. The pleasure was so overwhelming that a moan couldn't get out of my open mouth. I felt I was paralyzed!

My body calmed down after a while and my breathing got shallower. I opened my eyes to see that Vijay was now on the bed, kneeling next to me. His face was a couple of feet above me.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked. I just nodded. My mind was still reeling from that orgasm and it just couldn't come up with words to utter. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I was now back to sitting on the edge and Vijay was now kneeling in front of me.

He dug his fingers inside the elastic of my panties and pulled on them. I placed my hands on the bed and gently raised my ass. Vijay slowly slid my soaked panties down my legs and dropped them on the floor.

As my panties were yanked over my feet, I instinctively spread my legs. My pussy was on display as I shamelessly showed it to my uncle. He gently cupped my pussy and gently rubbed his palm over it a couple of times.

He sat on the bed next to me and placed my right leg over his thigh. He caressed my thigh for a few minutes before going back to rubbing my pussy. After a while he turned his attention to my boobs. He cupped my jugs with his hands and gave them a hard squeeze.

"Aaiii..." I squirmed as he massaged my boobs. He brought his head over my chest and licked my collar bone. He sucked on them a couple of times before moving around my chest, gently kissing all over. He grabbed my right breast with his hands and raised it gently.

He kissed the upper side of the breast before slowly kissing his way to the center. He licked the circumference of my chocolate colored areola a few times before latching his mouth over my nipple.

I threw my head back and moaned; my eyes still closed in ecstasy. I had never experienced any thing like this before and I was thoroughly enjoying it. This was my first time. Though it wasn't with the kind of person I thought it would be but Vijay was treating my body exactly like I had imagined it would be.

In his expert hands, I was no longer a girl but a woman. He was worshipping my body, just the way it deserved! I was being made love to by a man who must have been having sex even before I was born and was making me feel that I wasn't stranger to all this.

In the throes of ecstasy, I moved my right leg up his thigh and his cock rubbed against my shin. I looked at it and it was still very hard, glistening from his juices and my saliva, resting against his abdomen.

I had felt it in my mouth but now I wanted to feel it in my hand. I turned my body a little and grabbed his cock with my right hand. I was holding a hard cock for the first time in my life and if it was some other time or another person, I wouldn't have known what to do. But I had seen Vijay stroking his cock a short while ago and I just instinctively started jerking it.

Vijay stopped sucking my breast and looked at me. I smiled sheepishly but continued jerking his cock. Vijay smiled back at me and brought his lips closer to mine. I lunged at him and latched my lips over his. All this wasn't feeling weird anymore. Kissing Vijay felt as natural as I felt while kissing my boyfriend.

There was no sense of embarrassment or awkwardness I felt, kissing a man who was more than twice my age and who was related to me. In fact, it felt wonderful as his rough lips munched on mine and his tongue swirled around my tongue.

Vijay broke the kiss but the mutual staring continued. All the while, I had been jerking his cock and he had been squeezing my boobs. Vijay then dragged his right hand down and flicked my clit with his thick fingers before inserting a couple of them inside my pussy. I gasped as Vijay fingered my pussy with his two fingers and flicked my clit with his thumb.

I started jerking his cock vigorously as he similarly fingered me. The game had now taken a new turn. From stroking our own privates we were now mutually masturbating! The stare game continued as we kept stroking each other. I momentarily let go off his cock and grabbed my right breast with my right hand and pulled his mouth closer with my left hand.

Vijay immediately opened his mouth as I gently fed him my breast and his mouth locked on to my nipple like a sucker fish. As the sucking resumed, my right hand was back to where it had left; jerking his cock.

I was soon moaning and sighing as Vijay mounted a dual assault on my delicate area. The fingering and breast sucking got me panting and moaning and I realized that I was going to have another mind shattering orgasm. I braced myself for it to knock me down and jerked his cock even more furiously. Vijay was moaning as well and fingering me deeper and harder.

A couple of strokes later, I screamed at the top of my voice and arched my back as the orgasm hit me.

"Aahhaaaa....Aaahh" I screamed and collapsed on the bed. I sighed as the orgasm ended and I was back to my senses. I opened my eyes to see Vijay kneeling next to me on the bed, stroking his cock vigorously.

His eyes were closed and his head was thrown back. He was panting and moaning more than he had the entire evening. His cock made slick noises as the foreskin slipped back and forth rapidly over his cock head. His massive balls swung back and forth as Vijay hand pulled on his cock vigorously.

He moved closer to my head and continued jerking off. His body started shivering after which I realized that he was now approaching his orgasm. I had never seen a man cum before and didn't know what to expect but a second later I experienced what a male orgasm was!

"Aaahhh....Aaaooohhh..." Vijay screamed as his cock started spurting thick loads of cum all over me. "Heyy...what the..." I shrieked as jets of his cum hit my face. I turned my face the other way but by then, 2 large globs had already hit my face, one right in the eye and the other one on my lips.

Even though I had turned my face the other way, my body wasn't spared from the cum shower. Streaks of cum littered my upper my body. There was some on my breasts, my collar and some on my neck.

"Whaaaoooo" Vijay moaned as he sat next to me. His cock was sticky wet and now visibly shrinking.

"Ha ha ha ha ...sorry for that...just couldn't control." He said as he moved off the bed.

"Where is the towel?" He asked, trying to look for it.

"It is in my closet." I said as I too sat up.

He walked over to my closet, opened it up and grabbed a towel. He came closer to me and sat next to me. He thoroughly wiped my face with a towel before moving over to wipe my breasts.

"Are you wiping them or polishing them?" I asked as Vijay was spending a little too much time wiping the cum off my breasts.

"He he he..." he laughed and stopped the wiping. He then wiped his cock with the towel and threw it on the floor. He got up and picked up his clothes and started getting dressed.

I too got off the bed and picked up my T shirt which was lying near the pillow. I wore it and walked over to the other side of my bed to look for my panties. It was lying near the foot of the bed.

I picked it up to find that it was very wet. I decided to wear a fresh pair and threw them on the cum covered towel lying on the floor.

I walked over to my closet and started looking for a pair of panties. As I was busy retrieving the panties, I felt a hand on my ass. I turned around to see Vijay standing behind me, his eyes as well as his right hand on my ass.

He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and bent a little, jutting my ass out to him. He fondled my ass for a few moments before I straightened up and took the panties out of the closet. I wore the panties and saw that Vijay was now fully dressed and ready to leave.

I walked up to him and stood right in front of him. I averted my eyes from him; I just couldn't look up to him. After doing what I had done with him minutes ago, I was now behaving like a shy girl.

"So....uhmm" Vijay spoke. My sudden shy behavior had made him awkward.

"This was nice Neha." He spoke again, trying to find the right words to justify making love to his 18 year old niece.

"Hmmm..." I said as I looked up to him and smiled. Without saying another word, Vijay turned around and started walking out of my room.

He stopped at the door, turned back to face me and said, "Neha...don't worry about today. I will not tell anyone about this."

I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek before saying, "I know Uncle...you cannot tell this to anyone." I winked at him after that statement.

Vijay was a little surprised at that statement. This was not just my dirty little secret anymore; it was our dirty little secret. He had lost the leverage of blackmail and was now at the same plane as I was.

He didn't show his surprise at that statement but just smiled at me before turning around and leaving the room.

To be continued....

bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers
12