Dirty Little Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

The waist restraint was slightly more difficult, but when I finished, his body was completely immobilized -- he couldn't move anything at all except his neck. He was totally at my mercy.

I spread lotion on his hairless chest. My own cock throbbed in my briefs from the feel of his sexy, hot flesh. I freed my prick and my briefs fell to the floor. I gave my hardness a few strokes with my oiled hand. The sensations overwhelmed me and I groaned along with Lane.

When I pinched and rolled his nipples he moaned a little too loud. I remembered how noisy he was in the car the night we met and decided it was time for action.

I had already laid the thick penis gag on the table. It was the same one that Donny had used on me. When I pressed it against his lips Lane opened his eyes. He was going to say something, but I took the opportunity of his open lips to push the gag into his mouth. I fastened the straps around his head.

His eyes bulged wide; his head rolled side to side; it appeared he didn't like the gag in his mouth. I squeezed and stroked his cock; that stopped any protest he was trying to communicate with me.

I knew for sure he wouldn't like what I was going to do next.

I held his balls in my hand then encircled the top of his sac with thumb and forefinger squeezing hard enough to force his balls low in his scrotum. My free hand brought a small leather cuff to where his balls were dangling, and using both hands, I fastened the strap around the top of his scrotum until it was tight.

His balls were trapped in his lower scrotum and wouldn't be able to contract; in other words, he wouldn't be able to cum until I unfastened the strap.

Now, he was totally at my mercy.

His head thrashed about and the gag in his mouth muffled his frantic cries. His wild eyes bugged-out at me like I was a maniac out to hurt him.

"Don't worry, baby, you're gonna love this...." I said soothingly as I stroked the sweat off his furrowed brow.

I poured more oil on his cock and vigorously stroked it. His complaints suddenly stopped. He rested his head and closed his eyes while soft mewls of delight escaped from his gagged mouth.

It was time for me to move on to 'Phase Two'.

I made sure my middle finger was well-oiled then pressed it against his anus and made soft, circular motions. His groans grew deeper.

I worked the tip of my finger past the tight ring into his anus. When he strained against his bonds, I paused for two seconds then slowly pushed my finger all the way into his hole. I didn't stop until the palm of my hand was pressing against his smooth asscheeks.

The walls of his asshole clutched my finger and tried to expel it. I held my ground and repeatedly told him to "Relax, baby...relax baby...."

The pressure on my finger lessened so I began a slow in-out motion. I withdrew the finger to the tip then pushed it back inside him. I watched his face; fascinated at his change in demeanor.

His eyelids fluttered and I heard him thru the penis gag moan "Yes --oh yes-yes-yes...."

I reached for the three-quarter-inch hard rubber tube that Donny often used to loosen and stretch my hole before he fucked me. When it was shiny with oil, I deftly replaced my finger with the tip of the rubber dildo.

A low, animal-like growl escaped from the sides of the gag. I gently pushed the tube all the way into his asshole. His eyes glazed over; they rapidly opened and closed, I knew if he hadn't been wearing the penis gag he would have had a wide smile on his face.

As I worked the tube faster and harder in-and-out of his asshole, I looked at the newly purchased dildo on the table. A wave of sympathy for him washed over me; I decided it was too big to use in his virgin hole. It could wait for a future rendezvous.

I had wanted to ram that big dildo in-and-out of his ass to get even with him. He had lied to me, and I knew he was using me for his own pleasure, but now, I couldn't go thru with it -- it just wasn't in my nature to intentionally hurt someone.

A sudden idea came to mind. A wicked idea I'd never thought of before. I wondered if I could even do it. Would my body cooperate?

I studied the angle and adjusted the table to make it possible. My hand holding the rubber tube slowed down until the tip of the tube was just inside his anus. I came to a complete stop and paused.

His eyelids opened and I saw the puzzled expression as his eyes searched mine wondering what I was doing.

I took my hard prick in hand then swiftly removed the tube and quickly placed my cockhead to his anus and pushed forward until I felt the head of my prick enter his virgin asshole.

I stood there feeling his hot flesh engulf my cockhead. It felt so wonderful I knew I would cum at any second so I reached down and encircled my own sac with finger and thumb and pushed my swollen balls further down until the crisis had passed.

His wide-eyes stared at me with a look of surprise, embarrassment and lust. He had been so deeply in denial of his queerness I'm sure it never occurred to him he'd be on the receiving end of an ass-fucking.

This was a delicate moment -- a defining moment in his life. Did he really want this? I certainly wasn't going to force myself on him. There was no way I would take him against his will.

My cockhead involuntarily throbbed and expanded in his hole. He groaned and I watched his eyes roll back in their sockets.

Then he mumbled something thru the gag I couldn't understand. I listened closely; he shut his eyes, relaxed his head and I finally comprehended what he was saying.

Even thru the gag I clearly heard him say, "More...more...more...."

I poured more oil on my hand then slowly pushed my hips forward. His groans grew louder with every millimeter of cock I pushed into him. The tightness of his hole brought me to the brink of orgasm again and I was forced to push my balls back down in their sac.

My own head swam in lust and desire. The hardness of my cock amazed me.

The only other person in my life I tried to fuck was Theresa, and that turned out disastrously. Every time my cock touched her pussy-lips it went soft. That was when I knew I was gay. I'd experienced no desire or passion to fuck her.

Not so now. My heart was racing as I slowly pushed my four-inch dick into Lane's asshole until I felt my belly against his asscheeks.

OH MY GOD! The walls of his asshole clutching my cock were indescribably delicious.

My cock throbbed and expanded again; Lane's muffled moans grew louder. I slowly worked my hardness in-and-out of his wonderfully tight hole.

I stroked his cock in rhythm with my fucking. I knew I wouldn't last long, hell, I didn't want to last. I wanted to know how it felt to actually shoot a load of cum inside another human being -- I'd never done that before.

We were both moaning incessantly. My small hips were a blur as I frantically fucked Lane's now-deflowered asshole. The idea that I was his first fuck added fuel to the already blazing fire I felt in my balls.

There was one thing I had to do before I could completely surrender to my lust.

My trembling fingers fumbled with the strap on his scrotum. I unfastened it, let it drop to the floor then held his balls in place with my thumb and finger. I couldn't hold back any longer.

It was a mind-numbing climax. The first load felt like my cock had fired a pistol. I released my grip on his scrotum; his balls contracted and his long-delayed climax came shooting out of his cock like a water-cannon.

We both unloaded huge amounts of semen and sperm. I did my best to muffle my cries of joy and pleasure.

The sensations my cock felt in his tight asshole were incredible. It had never occurred to me to fuck another man. I had always wanted to be the one who bent over and let the man thrust his hard cock in-and-out of my hole, but now I experienced some confusion over my gay identity.

Is it possible to be a 'bottom' AND a 'top'?

When his cock went limp in my hand I fell forward onto his heaving chest. My own shrinking dick fell from his hole and we could hear my cum dripping from his asshole onto the plastic sheet I'd laid below the table.

When I was able, I stood, and removed the penis gag from his mouth. His breathing was still irregular.

I stood by his head and leaned over to kiss him. He turned his head sideways, avoiding my mouth. I took hold of his head in my hands, held him still, and pressed my lips to his. I forcefully kissed him, and was able to pry his lips apart and push my tongue into his mouth.

He tried moving his head, but couldn't. He protested in my mouth groaning "No-no-no...", but I gave no quarter, I was determined to make him accept my kisses.

I grew weary of having to hold his head in place so I found the head-strap on the table, and gently secured it over his forehead. When I fastened the strap he couldn't move his head at all.

His protests, muffled by my mouth on his, grew frantic. He didn't want to kiss another guy, but I was determined to help him in his burgeoning sexuality.

His reluctance was rather silly, but understandable. He'd experienced the best climax in his life with a guy fucking him in the ass, but in his own mind, that was a random act; kissing a man was personal. If he enjoyed kissing me that would force him to surrender and admit once and for all that he was gay.

I knew he was like me -- he would try and protect his dirty little secret as long as he could.

I outlasted the fight in him. With his head secured in place, my mouth tenderly, but insistently broke down his resistance.

His lips began pressing back on mine; they grew soft and yielding. He allowed his tongue to dance and play with my own.

Suddenly, a thought struck me like a lightning-bolt: I was the 'top' in this relationship.

I had awakened Lane's true sexuality, and now I felt it was my responsibility to nurture his growth.

What do I do now? I wondered.

I smiled bitterly at the irony. I was going to help Lane face reality? Really? ME?

The guy who'd been living with a dirty little secret all this time was going to liberate another guy from his guilt and shame?

I forced the negative thoughts from my mind and continued kissing him. I caressed and fondled his breasts and nipples.

I heard him groan, not from protest, but now with desire. I glanced at his crotch and saw his cock was semi-erect -- he was definitely getting pleasure from kissing another man.

He kissed me back with a passion that surprised me. He sucked my tongue into his mouth. My own cock was now hard as a steel pole.

For some reason I looked at the floor where his discarded gym shorts lay. I broke off our kiss and retrieved the shorts. He groaned in disappointment when I briefly left the table.

I picked up his shorts and marveled at how soft they were. The fabric reminded me of the panties Theresa had worn.

I returned to the head of the table and leaned over and kissed him. His soft lips enveloped my own, and when his tongue shot into my mouth my prick twitched and jumped like an electrical charge had run thru my body straight to my cock.

On impulse, I reached for his now stiff prick and wrapped the shorts around his flesh.

"Oh God...." he moaned.

When I squeezed his cock and slowly stroked it I saw his eyes roll back in his head once again. He loved the feel of the gym shorts on his cock.

Oh my, I thought. Not only is he gay, but he has a definite fetish as well.

I looked down at his face, contorted with pleasure, and another thought came to mind.

I slowly lowered the headrest on the table until his face and mouth were mere inches from my cock. He knew what I had in mind and immediately protested.

"No, please -- I can't do that -- I'm not really like that," he whimpered then shut his mouth and forced his lips together.

He looked like a child who was refusing to eat something his mother had cooked for him.

I pressed my scrotum against his nose. I wanted him to smell my aroma. With his mouth still tightly closed, he was breathing hard thru his nose and couldn't help but inhale my scent.

I felt his cock throb in my stroking hand. When I presented my cockhead to his mouth and smeared the pre-cum on his lips, soft mewls of both despair and desire escaped his mouth.

"Lane, I know you want to do this," I said softly. "I know what you're feeling...I went thru this too...you've been dreaming of this moment -- you've fantasized about doing this for a long time...you wonder what it would feel like in your mouth -- how it would taste...you've masturbated at the very thought of doing this for another guy...now is the time to find out for yourself once and for all if this is what you want -- you may never get another opportunity."

I knew the battle that was raging in his mind. I understood his fierce reluctance to come face-to-face with his deepest desires. If he took my prick in his mouth he knew his life would never be the same.

He believed he would be admitting defeat; acknowledging his acceptance of what he'd been told his entire life was dirty and sinful.

I wanted to prove to him it wasn't a defeat, but a victory. A victory over guilt and shame and everyone who ever made him feel like he was 'different' -- who made him feel like he was less of a man because of his secret sexual desires.

"No one will find out," I whispered. "No one will ever know what you and I do in private -- I will never tell another soul what happens when we're together...Lane, please, you owe it to yourself...you must know if this is what you want in life."

I had to contort my body to get a view of his face. I was sorry I did -- it broke my heart.

Tears were flowing from his eyes onto the wooden floor beneath us. I felt terrible.

Even though I'd been angry that he didn't want to be seen with me, I certainly had no intention of hurting him. I was only trying to help.

I backed up slightly, pulling my prick away from his face. Then he surprised me.

"No, please...." he said softly.

I knew what he meant; I knew what he wanted.

I stepped forward and pressed my cockhead to his lips. His lips opened wide and I slowly pushed my throbbing prick into his mouth. His soft lips closed around my flesh and I felt his tongue lapping and lathering my pulsating hardness.

"Mmmmmm...." he moaned into my hardness.

My hand gripped his cock harder and I masturbated him through the shorts as I slowly fucked his mouth.

With his hands immobilized by the straps, he could use only his lips and tongue. His skillfulness and talent stunned me.

It was obvious this wasn't the first time he'd ever sucked a cock. He was so good with his mouth I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

My hand stroked him faster and harder. I could feel his cock throbbing thru the shorts. My hips began thrusting violently, pushing my cock deeper in his mouth. My balls were slapping his forehead.

I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh-God---oh-God---oh-God---oh-God...." I chanted as the cum erupted from my balls into his madly sucking mouth.

He surprised me again; his lips clasped tightly around my cockhead while his tongue lapped at the semen and sperm bursting out of my slit. He didn't allow a single drop of cum escape from his greedily sucking mouth.

My mind was spinning out of control. I saw stars dancing before my eyes. I'd had great orgasms in my life, but none that matched the intensity of this one.

The massage table began to rumble and shake. His entire body jerked and bucked wildly against his restraints. He groaned into my flesh while his cock shot powerful explosions of semen and sperm into the shorts.

My trembling hand milked his prick until it went soft; his tongue cleaned my rapidly shrinking cockhead.

Neither of us said a word -- we were gasping for air; waiting for our heads to clear.

"That was...oh my God, Lane -- WOW -- that was the best..." was all I could say.

He didn't say a word.

I pressed buttons on the motor to raise his head level with the table. I did the same with his lower body. Then I unfastened all the straps. He remained motionless on the table.

I decided to take a chance. I lowered my head and pressed my lips to his; they were slick and wet with my cum. I kissed him, and tasted my own cum for the first time; slightly salty, but very creamy.

He kissed me back. My heart leapt with joy. He could now kiss me without pulling away.

I cradled his head in my hands and we kissed for almost a full minute. I felt a warm tingling sensation in my heart, but troubled in my mind.

Even though my thoughts and feelings for Lane had changed drastically over the past hour, I knew I wasn't in love him, and worse, I felt guilty for cheating on Denny.

Good grief, John, you haven't even admitted to Denny that you are gay and interested in him, I scolded myself. How on earth could you possibly have cheated on him?

I broke our kiss and said, "C'mon, let's take a shower."

I helped Lane off the table and held his hand as we made our way to the bathroom.

With hot water beating down on us, I ran soap over Lane's body washing away the sweat and massage oils.

When my hands reached his groin, he stood perfectly still while I cleaned and rinsed his beautiful cock and scrotum. When I was finished he had another erection.

"My goodness," I said. "So soon? You are one horny guy!"

I laughed but he didn't. He had the same far-off look in his eyes he'd had thru-out our shower.

His body visibly shuddered; he shook his head and I saw his eyes clear. With an oh-so-serious expression on his face he leaned over and kissed me. He took the soap from my hand.

"I should be doing this for you," he said.

His hands on my body sent a thrill shooting up my spine. He had a gentle touch as he lathered me then rinsed the soap off my flesh. When he washed my penis and balls my own passion began to stir once again. Then he surprised me.

He turned the bar of soap length-wise and ran it up and down the crack of my ass. Then he pressed the soap on my anus and slowly rubbed it on my anus and perineum.

My prick became hard again which amazed me to no end.

I held his head, gave him a quick kiss then said: "Tell me about your first time with another guy."

His eyes misted-over. His lips drooped into a frown.

"I can't...." he whispered.

His soapy hand on my prick distracted me. I wasn't going to force the issue with him.

He gently pushed me against the shower wall then dropped to his knees.

"You don't have to do this," I said.

"I have to...I want to...." he said in a monotone voice.

From his earlier sucking of me I knew he'd done it before. However, now I knew he had not only sucked a cock before, but he was an expert at it, and loved doing it.

Maybe the only advantage of owning a four-inch boner is the fact that when someone sucks it, they are able to take the entire length into their mouth.

I closed my eyes and for the next ten minutes felt as though I was in heaven.

When my hips began a slight, involuntary thrusting motion, he once again pressed the bar of soap against my anus.

"Ohhhhhhhh...." I moaned.

I began to earnestly pump my cock in and out of his mouth. His tongue lapping at my sensitive flesh sent pleasure coursing thru my body.

Without warning, he pressed a soapy finger to my anus then gently pushed it into my asshole.

"OH-GOD---OH-GOD---OH-GOD...." I cried out as my body went into convulsions and my balls unloaded their contents yet again.

I stood leaning against the wall, fighting for air, as he cleaned my cock with first his lips and tongue, and then the soap.

He helped me out of the shower and dried me off. By the time I was totally dry I had regained my senses. I grabbed another towel and ran it over his wonderful, swimmers body.

We sat side-by-side on the sofa. I wore only my string, bikini briefs while he had slipped on his gym shorts. The shorts had a huge, wet cum stain on the seat, but he didn't tuck in his shirt so the bottom of the shirt hid his previous passion.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers