Dirty Little Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our breathing normalized, I let go off his cock and went back to unhook the bra. Vijay noticed it and within a second I felt his fingers under the under wire of my bra and the second after that, he pulled the bra up and over my breasts. My boobs jiggled like jelly as the bra was yanked of them.

I was a little shocked at this sudden action and looked at Vijay with surprise. Vijay kept looking at me as he cupped my 'liberated' breasts in his large hands and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Why work hard...when you can work smart?" Vijay said referring to my efforts at unhooking my own bra and his simple solution of just pulling it over.

"Hehehe....indeed..." I giggled and replied before placing my left hand behind his head and pulling him for a kiss. The break ended as Vijay and I went back to kissing just as furiously as we did a couple of minutes ago.

My T shirt was almost at my neck below which was my bra and below which Vijay was now twisting my nipples with his thumb and index finger and above, my mouth was still glued to his as I moaned and shivered at his manipulation.

After a few more moments, Vijay broke the kiss, let go off my breasts (temporarily) and pushed me forward. He moved my hair from my back over my right shoulder and unhooked the bra.

As I heard the snip of the hook, I straightened up where as Vijay moved the straps of the bra off my shoulder before I took my hands out of them and the bra was off. Vijay threw the bra on the floor before he helped me out of my T shirt as well, which joined my bra on the floor.

I was now completely top less in front of my uncle. I then moved such that my back was resting against the couch and Vijay adjusted himself accordingly next to me.

Vijay again kissed me but this time it wasn't a long kiss, rather it was just a formality as Vijay wanted to put his mouth to a better use elsewhere. He grabbed my right tit with his left hand and bent forward such that his mouth was right above the nipple.

I could feel his warm breath on my nipple and I gently placed my left hand behind his head. Vijay licked my nipple with the tip of his tongue a couple of times before clamping his mouth over it. I closed my eyes, threw my head back and sighed as I felt my nipple being sucked into his mouth. I grabbed the hair at the back of his head signaling him not to stop and to suck harder.

Vijay sucked my breast hard, making slurping noises as he feasted on his young niece's flesh. He momentarily stopped sucking and cupped my breast tightly in his left hand making the puffed up nipple protrude a little before holding it between his teeth and pulling it lightly.

"Ahhh..." I moaned, this time with no mouth to muffle my moan, perhaps I had moaned too loudly or perhaps the sound the TV had silenced out my moan. I was beyond worry as Vijay had told me to. Vijay stopped biting my nipple and went back to sucking and tonguing my nipple, occasionally licking the breast and at times moving down to lick the underside of my drop shaped boob.

The sexual action that I had witnessed all this while had got my pussy super wet and I could sense a massive orgasm approaching. As Vijay continued his oral attack on my helpless boob, it was just moments later that the orgasmic vaginal contractions began. I pulled a couch pillow lying nearby and pushed it against my mouth as the orgasm hit me.

Vijay in the meanwhile did not stop sucking my breast. He managed to keep his mouth latched to my nipple even as my body bucked and shuddered from the orgasm. Vijay tightly held my body against the couch to control my violent shaking and the pillow kept my screams at a manageable volume.

I don't know how long it took me to come down from the orgasmic summit but when I did I found Vijay still sucking on my breast. This orgasm was definitely the biggest one I ever had, even bigger than the ones that I had with Vijay the other day. I pulled him up and kissed him hard. The passionate kiss was a thank you gesture to Vijay for the wonderful orgasmic experience he had just given me. After the kiss ended, Vijay went back to my right breast and continued sucking it.

My right breast was the center of attention of Vijay's mouth; I wanted him to share his oral expertise with my left breast as well. I pulled him off my right breast and brought his mouth over my left breast.

My left tit was meted out the same treatment. Vijay sucked, bit and licked the nipple, areola and the breast. I just kept watching him, encouraging him with my hand behind his head, placing light kisses on his head, adoring and responding to his lustful and vulgar behavior with moan and sighs of pleasure.

After spending a long time on my left breast, Vijay placed his mouth between my breasts and cupped them together. Now his mouth was in the 'valley' of my boobs. He vigorously moved his head up and down and sideways. This childish behavior from my 'oh so mature' uncle made me giggle. Vijay was kind of a man-boy who was obsessed with my breasts.

After a while Vijay started kissing his way down my body, placing puppy kisses all the way before settling down at my navel. He inserted his tongue inside my deep navel and licked it a couple of times before placing kisses all over my stomach.

Vijay got off the couch and kneeled in front of me. He held my right leg in his right palm and let his left hand roam along the length of my leg. His hand roamed delicately along my calf to the back of my knee, leaving behind a ticklish feeling.

Vijay raised my foot a little before lowering his head to pop my toe into his mouth. Even though this was strange to me, it was incredibly pleasurable. I moaned as Vijay sucked and nibbled on my toe, at the same time gently rubbing my leg. I had no clue that my feet were also an erogenous area of my body and was thoroughly enjoying his actions.

Vijay took my toe out of his mouth and spread my legs. He now pulled me to the edge of the couch and kneeled between my legs. He placed the palm of his right hand on my crotch and caressed it gently for a few times before grabbing the elastic of my shorts.

"No you cannot..." I said as I held his hand, stopping him from going any further. Vijay was surprised. The way things had been going, my opposition was out of the blue.

"Why...What happened?" Vijay asked sounding very surprised.

"You cannot do that...unless you kiss me." I said with a devilish grin.

The surprise of Vijay's face gave way to a lecherous smile as he lunged forward to kiss me. I swung my arms around him and embraced him as our mouths met to kiss. As he sprang forward to kiss me, his hard cock rubbed against my clit. I moaned as it happened and Vijay immediately noticed it.

He started rocking back and forth, rubbing his tool against my pussy. I broke the kiss, closed my eyes and threw my head back. Vijay nuzzled my neck as he rocked back and forth slowly but firmly against my erect clit. If dry humping felt this good then how; the how good will the real thing be? I wondered as my gaping mouth gave out low moans of pleasure.

The dry humping went on for a few more seconds before Vijay stopped and firmly cupped my boobs making me gasp. His lips were just an inch away from mine as we stared at each other. His eyes were red with lust and his breathing was heavy but calm. He continued staring at me, my boobs still cupped firmly into his hands, waiting for me to respond.

"Now you can go ahead..." I whispered.

Vijay gave a devilish smile before moving back and placed his hands at my hips, under the elastic of my shorts and pulled on them. I, too raised my ass, dug my thumbs into the back of my shorts and pushed them forward, helping Vijay get me completely naked.

Vijay pulled down my shorts off my feet. I now had nothing but a flower patterned white panty with a dark, wet spot at the middle indicating the state of my arousal. My ass was still raised off the couch and Vijay placed his hands on my butt and dug his fingers into my panty and started pulling them down.

As the panty receded down my ass, the soft tufts of curly hair above my pussy peeked out which further gave way for my pussy to reveal itself. As my pussy came into view, Vijay yanked on my panty forcing it down my knees. I quickly pulled my right leg out of it and spread it out.

Vijay pulled the panty down to my left foot but neither he nor I bothered to yank it off completely. Vijay ran his hands over my pussy, running them through the thick, curly pussy hair. We were staring and smiling at each other as Vijay kept playing with my bush.

I placed my legs on his shoulders and locked my feet behind his head and gently nudged his head towards my pussy. Vijay moved his head forward with the gently push of my feet and it wasn't long before his nose as pushed against my wet pussy. I heard Vijay take a deep breath, inhaling my musky womanly scent before flicking my clit with his tongue.

I jerked as he did that, which was followed by another violent jerk when Vijay started sucking on my clit. I cooed as Vijay began devouring my pussy. I locked my feet around his head, locking him in the confines of my pussy triangle. Vijay moaned in delight at this maneuver and licked my pussy even more vigorously.

I ran my hands through his hair before pushing him deeper inside my pussy. As I did that I felt Vijay's tongue enter my vagina. I moaned, this time a little louder as his tongue fucked my pussy. This was the first time I felt a tongue on my pussy and what a feeling it was!

How does a girl behave when having sex for the first or second time? She is shy, blushes all the time, is reluctant to open up & is very awkward in bed? Well...I was the bang opposite. I let him take off my clothes without even a shred of reluctance, I let Vijay put his mouth and hands anywhere and everywhere he wanted without stopping him, whether it was on my lips, my breasts and now my pussy, I had welcomed his every move and was feeling absolutely comfortable, as if I had been doing this with him for ages. This was with my Uncle for God's sake, in his house with his wife in the next room!

Vijay also hadn't shown a shred of awkwardness the whole while and was now sitting with his head clamped between his baby niece's legs, devouring her pussy like a hungry lion licking the meat off his dead prey.

I was massively turned on by his acts and the ambience added to the effect. It was a dark room, illuminated by only the light emanating from the large flat screen television hanging on the wall, a middle aged handsome man sitting on the floor, his head buried between her legs, licking his beautiful, busy niece's pussy as she sighed and cooed and slithered on the large, soft velvet couch.

Vijay looked up at me even as his mouth was still latched to my pussy and his tongue rapidly snaking in and out of my hole. His eyes were full of raw animalistic urge, a look that I hadn't seen all these years, not even the last time I was with him in a similar situation.

Vijay suddenly grabbed my knees and pushed them up against me, almost touching my shoulders and rubbing against my breasts. In this position, my chocolate brown asshole came in to view and Vijay wasted no time in putting his tongue on it.

"Aaaiieeee...." I moaned as I felt jolts of pleasure running up my spine and pulsating through the rest of my body. I could feel the nerve endings throbbing and pulsating at Vijay's oral stimulation. I grabbed the couch cushions tightly as the rimming got intense. Vijay's tongue moved rapidly in circles on my asshole making me gasp and pant heavily.

The rimming got my arousal up a notch and I was fast moving towards an orgasm. My body started shaking in anticipation of yet another brain scrambling orgasm but then Vijay immediately stopped and pulled back.

"No...No...No..." I moaned as my hands desperately tried to pull him back but with no use. Vijay moved back and as he did, so did my impeding orgasm. I stretch my legs back to floor, still spread with Vijay between them.

"Please Vijay....please get back..." I pleaded, my voice clearly indicating my desperation.

"You liked it?" He asked a seemingly stupid question but it was his way of teasing me.

"Yesss...I didn't want you to stop...please do it again...please..." I pleaded my Uncle to go down on me again. The tone of my voice and the manner of speaking was like that of kid asking for his toy back.

Instead of replying in words, Vijay replied in action by placing my legs on his shoulders and going down on me. As I arched my back, my ass rose up off the couch. Vijay immediately grabbed my ass and started squeezing it. My buns were now resting on his palms as his tongue drove deeper into my pussy.

"Yeahh...Yesss...Uncle...that's it Uncle...keep going Uncle..." I moaned, staring at Vijay.

Vijay immediately looked up at me. I had rarely used the word 'Uncle' to address Vijay since my early teenage and now the sudden use of the word and the extra emphasis on it wasn't something either of us were going to miss.

The word 'Uncle' was the definition of our relationship. I was the niece and he was my Uncle. The relationship, in the world's view was just below that of a father and his daughter. But our carnal desires had altered the sanctity of our relationship. In that moment of ecstasy and lust we were just a man and woman pleasing each other. We had fallen prey to the sexual devils within us who had manifested and compelled us to do something so taboo, so wrong but so pleasurable.

As I moaned the word again and again, Vijay's tongue went into overdrive. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed them hard before twisting my nipples between his fingers. I pulled his hand and shoved two of his thick, rough fingers into my mouth and started to suck on them.

I moaned and shuddered as the orgasmic volcano rose. Our mutual staring continued as I rapidly thrust his fingers down my throat and Vijay thrust his tongue into my vagina.

"Mmmmm....mmmm....Ummmmmpphhhhhfff..." I moaned with Vijay's fingers still in my mouth. I arched my back and my eyes rolled back as the second massive orgasm for the night hit me.

Vijay immediately stopped and moved away from my pussy as I shook and shivered like a fish out of the water. It took me a long time to recover and even after regaining my composure, I was still shivering like I had been electrocuted.

I saw Vijay still sitting near my legs, smiling at me. I smiled back at him awkwardly and Vijay burst into laughter. I too joined him in laughter but rather embarrassingly. I pulled the panties hanging on my left foot and threw them away. I was now technically naked with absolutely no cloth over me.

Vijay stood up and pulled his T shirt over his head and threw it on the floor, revealing his muscular chest. He took a couple of steps forward, standing at the edge of the couch, in front of me.

I was resting against the couch but immediately sat up as Vijay stood in front of me. I knew what he wanted and did so by digging my fingers into the elastic band of his shorts and started tugging down. I had dug my fingers deep enough to grab his shorts and his underwear at the same time.

I slowly pulled his shorts down and after going down a few inches; his giant cock sprang out, hitting my chin. I giggled and immediately pulled back a little before pushing his shorts down his legs. Vijay got out of them and stood there naked in all glory.

I kept staring at hi dick in amazement and surprise. I was still in awe of his cock as if I had seen it the first time. Even though it had slid down my throat and throbbed in my hand almost a week ago but it still felt like the first time. I gingerly moved my fingers along the shaft and over the curve of its head. My right hand gently cupped his massive balls and fondled them. Vijay smiled, a smile of satisfaction, at the fact that his niece was playing with his cock. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and gently pulled back the foreskin of the head of the cock; the shiny, wet purple cock head came into view. I remembered the last time when I saw it; how it felt in my mouth and shivered. I want it again! I want to suck it, taste it and worship it!

No further encouragement from Vijay was required as I opened my mouth wide to accommodate his massive cock. Just as my mouth was about to engulf the cock, I saw some movement in the corner of the room. My heart raced expecting the worst and it almost came up to my throat when it became clear who it was.

It was Aunt Vimal!

To be continued...

12