Dirty Mind, Dirty Mouth

Story Info
Giving oral pleasure on my terms (piece of correspondence).
878 words
4.29
11.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to and taken from my correspondence with an absolutely lovely individual, with whom I have shared desires and fantasies of mine and in return got glimpses of his own.

****

Oh how I had forgotten how wet I would get with every word of yours that washes over me; it's been quite a while since we last spoke. Now my skin is tingling everywhere and my sex is hungry for your touch. You gave me more than a smile with this last message; you gave me a dripping pussy that craves more than my small fingers. I want you and I want you right now.

As I taste myself on my fingers, licking my sweet juices off of them, I wish I was sucking at yours instead, giving you a little sample of what I want to do with that cock of yours, or rather with that beautiful cock of mine.

I want you lying on your back, stripped bare for me, legs spread, your head against a couple of pillows so that you can watch me play with you. Nails dragging on your sides, my lips on your neck, my tongue massaging your skin, then trailing a path to your nipples. My teeth bite down on your left one while my fingers toy with the other, balancing delicately between those pleasurable and painful tingling sensations. You gasp at the sudden intensity of the stimulation and a sweet little moan escapes your lips. There is just sth abt a man's nipples that I absolutely love. Maybe it is that they are so often given no attention, or that they are so small and sensitive and cute. I am sucking on each of them playfully, then licking my way down to your hip bones, while my hands reach the insides of your thighs and take advantage of the sensitivity of your skin there. My nails eventually circle around your tight balls, tickling them softly and your cock jumps slightly with every breath and every caress of my lips that you feel on your skin. I take in your aroma and look up at you with a mischievous gleam in my eyes, licking my lips.

The first lick is all the way from the soft skin between your anus and ballsack to the tip of your shaft, long and hard and wet. Your head falls to the side as you gasp for air. Before you can catch your breath, I gently bite the flushed engorged head and then make it back to your balls, a few little bites here and there. The feeling of my tongue there is soothing after the little jolts of pleasurable anguish. Watching you writhe as I take my time toying with you is just so intoxicating. You try to speak, try to tell me that you can't take much more of this after the long day you've had, after having none of that from me for so long. But your words fade fast, silenced by the deep groan that leaves your throat as I take in all of you. My mouth is so warm and as my tongue is dancing on your underside over and over, I can feel you grow even more and the look on your eyes is merely a silent plea. Such a dilemma. Should I take my time and not let you cum any time soon? Or should I take your breath away instead? It is just a matter of a few minutes if I put my mind to it. Or rather my mouth to it.

I feel my gag reflex hit as my nose brushes against your abdomen but I have learned to take more of that with time. My eyes water a little as I look up at you, sucking on your beautiful cock, taking you as deep as I can, for as long as I manage to keep you down; then pushing it against the inside of my cheek, my right hand wanders to your balls and gives them the attention they are craving. Every moan, every grunt and every breath of yours make me drip on your sheets even more, needy and ablaze with desire.

It only takes a few more strokes from my tongue for you to ask me for permission and this time I give it gladly almost straight away. I want to see your body shake violently, I want to hear you grunt with every involuntary buck of your hips. I want to taste you, and savor every single drop you have for me. And you indulge me. Your fists clench on the sheets and your back arches a little before your hips thrust upward and you explode inside my mouth. My hands are caressing every inch of your skin that I can reach, my tongue and lips continue their assault on your raging shaft, prolonging this as much as I possibly can. With a last stroke and a little kiss on your tip, I pull away, licking my lips, looking at you. Eyes closed, lips parted, chest heaving; I smile in a cheeky manner as you gradually come back down from your high.

I enjoyed that immensely. And the little stream running down the inside of my thigh can attest to that.