Dirty MMF Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparktj
sparktj
442 Followers

I was amazed at how much we both expended for a second time and Penny received a very thorough facial, her lovely features completely glazed with baby batter. Our deposits complemented each other to decorate Penny's face beautifully Ð mine is very wet and gloopy while James managed to shoot some lovely strings of thick cum over her face and neck Ð almost a pearl necklace. He took some amazing pictures of her while I sat back and took in the view. By now I was conscious of a further sign of how we'd used the room for pleasures of the flesh Ð the smell of sex was very evident, that lovely cocktail of semen, pussy, and hot bodies.

We licked our cum off Penny's face and threaded it into her mouth for her to swallow, then lay on the bed together playing gently with each other. As we wound down slowly from the intense and deeply satisfying sex, we planned our next meeting before showering and gathering ourselves for returning to earth. James took the first shower, leaving Penny and I still in bed. Much to my delight Penny came and sat on my face, using me shamelessly as a sex object so she could have one final climax before her shower. Her cunt tasted so used, still oozing cum from her prolonged fuck session and she rubbed her labia all over my mouth, fingering her clit to bring about a noisy orgasm. When James came back into the bedroom there was his wife sitting on my face, looking like the cat with the cream and telling us how much she loved being used by two dirty bastards. James told her she was a greedy cow for cock and that he'd be giving her another pounding when they got home.

God what a couple. We'll be meeting again soon and I'm hoping we might be able to perform DVP on Penny and splatter her insides with two wads of cum in quick succession. I think her cunt can accommodate our cocks at the same time and I can't wait to feel James so close as we both fuck Penny at once. It'll be such a mess, but as she & James put it, she loves her cunt being used as a cum-dump. I'll let you know how we get on.

sparktj
sparktj
442 Followers
12