Dirty Motel Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
40 Followers

"Mmmmm. You're pretty tasty yourself. I've been thinking about you, too. In fact, right now I'm sliding a big, fat dildo in my pussy and I'm imagining that it's your cock."

He was obviously stroking his dick. All he could manage to say was, "Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Rebecca moaned softly into the phone as she began to fuck herself with the dildo, "I just love the way your cock feels in me. I've fucked myself twice today already just thinking about it."

That was it. She could hear him groan loudly as he spurted cum everywhere. The thought of him doing that sent her right over the edge, too. She came, almost wailing into the phone as her thighs clenched tightly together, clamping the big dildo in the middle.

As they both recovered from their mutual masturbatory orgasms, they made plans to meet the next day.

He opened the door to the motel room. Rebecca rushed in and, before he could even close the door, she grabbed him and kissed him passionately.

"This is all I've thought about since yesterday," she said breathlessly, pulling back momentarily.

They clutched at each other, kissing.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

He ripped her clothes off as she stood. Peeling her tiny panties down her legs, he nearly knocked her off her feet. She laughed, stumbling. Stepping out of them, she hopped straight over to the bed and fell onto it with a smile.

"Want to take a nap?" she asked, mischievously.

He grinned, "You're not going to get much sleep. Not right now."

His clothing came off in seconds and, on the same motel bed as before, they wrapped their bodies around each other. They kissed and touched one another. Rebecca moaned loudly, not caring who heard them. They moved easily into the "69" position, Rebecca on the bottom. His skilled tongue pushed her to heights of passion. In response, she slurped and ate his thick cock. The taste and feel of it in her mouth made her even hotter. She realized that, just doing this would make her come. At first, she thought of rolling off and pulling him into her. She quickly changed her mind and relaxed as she reveled in the sensation of his mouth on her and the pure enjoyment they were both receiving from her cocksucking. His member pulsed against her tongue, and she slipped her mouth off his shaft and used her lips to bathe the hugely fat glans. This caused him to moan right into her clit. She came suddenly. It was very hard and very fast, and she nearly bit him.

As her orgasm subsided, Rebecca twisted around to face him and eased herself onto his hardness. Once again, they locked their eyes onto one another and, as she fucked him, she wiggled and writhed. She could tell he was getting close by the way he throbbed and moved within her. As she watched his face he began to come. He spurted what seemed a gallon deep within her, and she moved expertly to keep his orgasm going until, spent, his flaccid penis dribbled out of her.

They lay in silence for a very long time. They touched each other lightly, but did not speak. Finally, Rebecca rolled onto her side to face him. She watched him quietly as he seemed to doze. His eyes opened as she snuggled against him, resting her head against his shoulder. Again, they lay like that for some time and Rebecca wondered if maybe she should leave. She found she didn't want to. She wanted him to fuck her again.

"You can do anything you want to me," she said quietly.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I said I'll do anything. You can do anything to me."

"Anything?" he asked.

"Yes. What would you like me to do?"

"Don't worry about that," he said, and he rolled to face her, pulling her against him. They kissed and began to roll around on the mattress, the heat building once again.

He sucked his cum from her pussy, then knelt over her. As he fucked her mouth, she played with herself, and it obviously drove him crazy. He dropped over her head to all fours and pumped his cock into and out of her mouth, watching her hands furiously working her pussy.

Suddenly she withdrew her mouth and sat up. Grabbing several pillows, she stuffed them beneath her belly, raising her round, white ass into the air, "Fuck me," she said, "Put your cock in me."

He maneuvered into position behind her and, roughly gripping handfuls of flesh, he pushed his dick deeply into her dripping cunt.

"Oh, my God!" she said, "Oh, my God, that's so delicious!" and she bucked and ground back against him.

He fucked her hard, then slowed to painfully long strokes. Throughout, Rebecca moaned and writhed. She whimpered and fingered herself as she humped and moved against him. The intensity of her motion told him she was getting close. He pulled his cock from her and touched her pussy with his fingers, then he reinserted his cock and slowly began fucking again. One of his fingers lightly touched her anus, and she shivered with desire. He teased the entrance with the tip of his finger and she writhed, trying to get him to press into it. He obliged, allowing just the tip of his finger to enter her ass. She moaned even louder. Bit by bit he eased his finger into her ass, and began a very tiny fucking motion extending up to the first knuckle. Suddenly she bucked back against him hard, resulting in his entire finger becoming embedded up her ass. She was being double fucked, and the pleasure was so intense that both had to bear down hard to stave off their orgasms.

He alternated strokes with his cock and his finger. Fucking her wet pussy, then plunging his finger deep into her ass. Her every move accentuated the double fucking. She cried into the sheets, right on the edge of a massive orgasm. The sight of her contorted face digging into the bedding, the vision of her perfectly shaped ass wiggling lasciviously, impaled on his finger and cock nearly had him over the edge, as well. He eased his dick from inside her and withdrew his finger. He was wet with slick juices and began to slide his rigid member up and down the crack of her ass.

"Oh, God," she wailed.

He teased the puckered opening with the wet, shiny tip of his cock. She wiggled in response, humping back against it. He pressed against it. She held still. He pushed with just a bit of force. The finger fucking had eased the way for the bulbous head that now began to penetrate. Rebecca wailed pitiably as she felt the pressure of the thick, hot dick entering her upturned ass. He paused, trembling in his legs. Rebecca wiggled slightly and pushed back. An inch of the shaft slid into her. Still, he held steady, afraid to move. He allowed Rebecca to determine the pace of his penetration. She breathed heavily beneath him, almost panting. With another loud moan, Rebecca pushed back against her lover, and more of his cock disappeared into her. He was more than half way inside, and the sensation that permeated him was that of intense heat. The dark tunnel in which he was embedded was hot and very hungry. He pushed and suddenly was in her to the hilt.

"Oh, God!" she wailed, "Oh, it's so good! Oh, my God!" She began to writhe and grind against his groin.

He was almost afraid to move, afraid he would come too soon. He took a deep breath and stretched himself higher on his knees. He clutched at Rebecca's hips, gritted his teeth, and slowly, very slowly began to pump.

The sounds she made, lying there on her belly, were primitive, animal noises. They were muffled by the bedding, but they were loud nonetheless. He folded himself over her back and reached for her long hair, which was spread out over her back and her face. With one hand, he gathered as much hair as he could and twisted it into a loose braid held lightly in his fist. His left hand full of the silky hair, he raised up again on his knees. He braced himself with his right hand and began to fuck her in earnest, rhythmically pumping now.

Rebecca, for her part, was completely lost in the lust of all this. She had never felt so thoroughly stuffed with cock. She could count on one hand the number of times she'd had anal sex. It just wasn't something she did, except on the rarest of occasions. This was an eminently rare occasion. It was right. It was deliciously painful and pleasurable all at the same time. She felt dominated, taken. She had told him he could do anything, and he had taken what he wanted, and she had wanted to abandon herself to him. The feeling was dizzying. It was his cock. It was so thick, so fat, so hard! It was pushing in and out of her tight, rarely penetrated tunnel, and it hurt. But it felt so incredibly good at the same time. It was partly the idea that she was obeisant, prostrated on her belly before him, subservient and almost slave-like. Then he did something that triggered the most powerful orgasm she may have ever had in her life. His hand was full of her hair. It was literally twisted around his left hand as he fucked her. Suddenly, he pushed his hard dick deep within her, tugging with just enough force on that handful of hair. The orgasm struck her like a speeding truck.

Rebecca raised her head from the sheets and cried out, "Oh, God, yes! Oh, God, fuck me! Fuck me up the ass! Fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

He was completely startled by this. As Rebecca's massive series of climaxes washed through her naked body, the walls of her rectum squeezed and spasmed. She just spit out his cock. There he knelt with his sticky, glistening hard-on protruding from his mid-section watching his lover shudder with orgasm after orgasm. It was actually funny. All hot and hard with nowhere to go. Finally Rebecca dropped to the mattress as if she were boneless. He had no idea what to do.

Finally, she spoke, "Did you come, baby?"

"Not exactly," he said, "You kind of squeezed me right out."

"I'm sorry," she said groggily, "Don't worry. I'll take care of it." But she actually drifted off to sleep.

He lay down next to her and was quiet. He watched her doze, glancing from time to time at his erection, which did not go down at all. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at him mischievously.

"Poor baby," she said mockingly, "Go wash it, and I do mean wash it. Scrub it, and I'll fix it for you."

He leapt from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. She heard the water running for a long time. Then he was back in bed beside her.

"Here," she said, "Let's get you fixed up."

She positioned him with his back against the wall, his legs spread before him. Rebecca rolled to her tummy between his legs and eased her lips over his dick, which had gone soft with all the soap and tepid water. Her talented mouth elicited a very quick reaction.

As he lay back against the wall of the motel room, he could see Rebecca's creamy white skin spread out between his legs. Her perfectly shaped ass was the center of the picture, but what ultimately captivated his attention was her large, beautiful eyes looking right into his as she devoured his cock. Her soft, pouty lips were wrapped around it lasciviously and, from time to time, she would tilt her head to the side, ease her mouth off it just a bit, and roll her wet tongue around to lick the shaft and head. Then, she would engulf the entire length in her mouth in one, swift motion, sucking greedily.

When Rebecca started to eat him, it was a matter of fairness. He didn't get to come, and she didn't want to leave him unsatisfied. But Rebecca loved giving blow jobs and, as she began to suck his cock, her greedy, little clit began to stir from its sleep. She had enjoyed bigger cocks, but his was one of the fattest she had ever enjoyed. Once aroused, it was almost as thick as a soda can. It was all she could do to get her mouth around it. As she wrapped her tongue around the shaft, he began to ooze pre-cum. The taste and sticky texture caused her to begin to throb between her legs. What excited her even more, however, was gazing up into his eyes as she brought him closer to heaven with her lips and tongue. His look of pure desire was communicated directly and without reservation as he looked at her. Rebecca slowly eased her mouth up the fat, rigid shaft and watched his eyes as she licked every inch from his heavy balls to the oozing tip. She kissed and licked her way down the fat shaft, thrilling at the rubbery, veiny texture of the surface. Nibbling at the root, she dipped her head lower and gently, very gently, sucked each of his balls. She licked his scrotum, even nibbled lightly at it. Then, with a mischievous gleam in her eye, she plunged her mouth over his cock, right down to his pelvic bone and sucked hard. He began to come.

The suprprising sensation of her mouth so swiftly engulfing him, coupled with the sight of this beautiful woman's obvious enjoyment was all he could stand. The climax rumbled from within his balls and spurted out the end of his dick.

Rebecca was getting just what she wanted. Sliding her mouth up the shaft of her lover's cock, she concentrated her instense sucking near the top. She rolled her tongue around the glans and felt the heat of his orgasm jetting out from the tip. She was surprised there was so much, since they'd already fucked, and she knew he had been masturbating...a lot. Still, the stream of semen kept spurting into her hungry mouth and she sucked it all from him. When it dribbled down to just a trickle, she licked it from the tip and applied pressure with her mouth to enjoy the continuing, if diminished, spasms from his softening member. Finally, he was spent. Rebecca rarely swallowed cum, especially not a thick, heavy load like this, but she was very aroused, and she found she was actually enjoying the taste and consistency of her lover's cum. She swallowed.

"Mmmm, that was nice," she said with a smile. There was just a tiny drop of cum on the edge of her mouth. She licked it off.

He was beginning to sink down onto the bed.

Rebecca quickly rolled over and off, "I have to get home."

"Can't you stay for a little while?" he asked.

"Nope. My husband will be home pretty soon, and it wouldn't do for me to just roll in smelling like I'd spent the day fucking some strange man."

She dressed quickly, then out the door she went.

Guilty anxiety flared in the car on the way home. Rebecca had been able to rationalize her first "meeting." It was a one-time thing, a small lapse in judgment, a "test drive" for a possible threesome. That had all sounded good then. Now, she realized with more than a little shock that she was actually addicted to this new sexual relationship. Her entire body was humming with sexual desire and, if and when her lover wanted her again, she would be completely unable to tell him no. Guilt flooded her. She absolutely did not want to hurt her husband. She loved him no less. She was completely happy in her marriage. This was sex, nothing more. But this sex was beyond fantastic. This sex was like a drug. Rebecca was consumed with hunger for her lover's skin, his mouth, his touch, his everything. She had no idea how to handle this situation, but she was determined to keep her marriage, and to keep her lover, and that was that.

I had just finished dinner. It had been another long day, and I was exhausted. I plopped down on the sofa, kicked back and clicked on CNN. Rebecca had cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher, then disappeared into the bedroom.

She shed her clothes, tossing them in the hamper. She had not showered, and was just a little surprised I had not smelled the rich aroma of sex that now wafted from her body into her own nostrils. The scent sparked memories of being so thoroughly ravished just hours before, and she struggled with what to do. Naked, Rebecca padded over to the door, which was slightly ajar, and peered out. She could see the top of my head from behind.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said.

"Okay," I answered.

The door shut quietly and moments later I could just barely hear the water running in the shower.

Rebecca did not get into the shower, though. Propping herself on our bed, she picked up the phone and called her lover.

"Hi," she said, "It's me. Is this a bad time?"

"Baby, it's never a bad time for you," he answered.

"I have a problem," she told him, "I can't stop thinking about you. I'm horny. I've been horny ever since this afternoon. Sucking your cock left me wet and throbbing, and I'm sitting here on my bed, naked. I'm thinking about you and I'm really tempted to play with myself. My poor, tired husband is in the next room watching TV and I'm sitting here talking to this handsome guy I just fucked, thinking about his mouth on me and his cock in me, and I'm wishing you were here to fuck me right now!"

"Wow!" he said, "What am I supposed to do with that? You want me to come over there and fuck you with your husband there?"

"Hmmm," she answered coyly, "That sounds like fun!"

He paused just a moment before answering, "I'm definitely not going to say never, but you're going to have to be patient with me. I've got to get used to that idea. Give me a little time with that one. But, hey, I've got to say I feel the same way about you. You're addictive, you know? I mean, you're not going to believe this, but I jacked off thinking about you about an hour ago. I really want to see you again. Soon. Like tomorrow. Is that do-able?"

"Oh, yeah," she said, mischief in her voice, "That's very do-able. In fact, I can't wait until tomorrow. You want to know what I'm going to do?"

"What's that?"

"I'm going to seduce my husband and, while he's fucking me, I'm going to be thinking about your hands, and your tongue, and your cock. Does that make you horny?"

"Oh, God yes."

"Okay. Now, you think about that, and you think about me sitting here completely naked touching my pussy. I'm going to go now."

There was a little moan from the receiver, then, "One o'clock tomorrow? Same place?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Okay. Bye."

"You be thinking. Bye."

The shower was still running, but Rebecca risked me coming to investigate just a few moments longer. She laid down the receiver and turned her attention to her own body, tweaking her hard nipples and stroking her wet, swollen clit. She was so bad! She knew she could lay right there and make herself come with just her fingers, but that's not what she wanted. She got up and took her shower, sad to wash away the delicious smell of that afternoon's sex. When she finished, she dried off and donned my favorite item of lingerie. She stepped out of the bedroom, and I turned my head to look at her.

"Somebody here wants to play," she said.

I was wrapped around her with my tongue in her mouth. I might have been exhausted, but my cock was full of energy. I ran my hand down her body, thoroughly enjoying her soft, creamy skin. Her nipples were like small stones, and I sucked one lightly.

She moaned as she said, "What would you say if I told you there was someone who made me really horny?"

If my cock was hard before, it instantly became a metal rod, "Oh?" I responded.

"Uh huh," she said breathily, "I've been talking to him by e-mail, and he really turns me on."

"Tell me more," I said.

"There isn't much to tell. We've been talking, and I'd really like to meet him. I've been thinking about fucking him."

"I like that idea," I was starting to dribble pre-cum. It had been a really long time since we'd had a threesome, and the thought excited me like nothing else.

"I want you to lick me," she said.

I positioned myself between her spread legs. Squeezing her deliciously firm tits, I gently licked her wet slit.

She moaned. This was something I did every bit as well as her new lover, and she knew I could probably make her come very quickly with just my mouth, but that's not what she wanted.

"Want to know what I'm thinking?" she asked.

I merely sounded my assent. I had my mouth full.

"I'm thinking about you watching me with him."

I could have come right then. I could have shot my load right onto the sheets of our bed without ever even touching myself. Just the thought of her writhing and wiggling all over, the image of her fucking someone else and loving every inch was really more than I could handle. I was strong, though. I held it back. I focused on the task at hand.

bertt1
bertt1
40 Followers