Dirty Motel Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
40 Followers

Rebecca was enthralled by her fantasy, her memories, her lust.

"I'm so bad," she whispered, "I need to be spanked."

Firmly believing that was a good idea, that it was just what was needed to get my mind off shooting my load prematurely, I withdrew my juicy mouth from her.

"Roll over on your belly," I ordered her.

She obeyed me.

"Is this okay?" she asked, her round, perfect ass upraised.

"Just right," I answered, as I drizzled a small amount of baby oil on her white skin.

I rubbed it in with slow, sensual movements of my hands, causing her to moan softly. Suddenly, I swatted one of her ass cheeks and she squealed. I delivered numerous blows to her bottom, with just so much force, completely random, and interspersed with firm massage to the affected area. It was deliciously red from the attention.

"You've been bad, huh?" I asked.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"You've been thinking about fucking this guy." It was not a question.

"Yes."

"Do you enjoy thinking about it?"

"Oh, yes."

"Does it make you horny?"

"Yes."

"Have you played with yourself thinking about it?"

"Yes. Oh, God. It makes me hot to think about it. In fact, just yesterday I took off all my clothes and laid right here and fucked myself with a dildo imagining it."

"Are you thinking about it right now?"

"Yes. Does that make you hot?"

"Oh, yes. I want you to think about it."

"I want you to fuck me," she said. With that, she rolled onto her back, and I could see her pussy was so wet that it glistened with moisture.

I crawled between her legs and, as my cock eased into her, I was struck by the heat. Her little pussy was not just soaking wet, it was steaming hot! Her eyes were closed and her beautiful lips were parted. She licked them lasciviously as she writhed beneath me.

We fucked like that for some time. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and spoke, "Guess what I'm thinking," she went on, not waiting for my response, "I'm thinking about fucking him. I'm imagining he's sliding his hard dick in and out of me, and that you're watching us."

That was it for me. I began to pound into her hard. My balls were swollen and aching. She thrashed beneath me, out of control.

"That's it, baby!" she said, loudly, "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her slick, hot pussy gripped my dick and squeezed it hard. She wailed pitiably as she convulsed in orgasm, her head swiveling from side to side.

As I released my own shuddering, body-jarring climax, I felt what seemed like several quarts of cum pumped up from my heavy balls. It spurted into her in seemingly endless jets, again and again and again. Finally, though, both our orgasms slowly tapered off and we collapsed, exhausted. I could have slept right then, but didn't.

"That was too much fun," she said.

"Yeah," was all I could manage for a response.

"I love you," she said, "I really do."

"I love you, too." I answered.

"I'm going to get us that threesome," said Rebecca wistfully, "I'm going to work on him."

bertt1
bertt1
40 Followers