Dirty Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long moment passed, the pair falling to near silence. They calmed and regained their emotional footing, but Ani's features turned cold. "He made her do it," she said hatefully. "Mom, never..."

A choking sound turned their attention back to the vile screen. Still moving in and out of their mother's mouth, the man's tightly wrapped testicles pounded her chin. The angle from which the camera recorded dwelled on her throat, swelling, and constricting as he forced the blowjob.

Without gagging, she deep-throated the man—this complete stranger. Anitra had done fellatio to completion to two of her boyfriends, while the more cautious Bri had resisted, and though she had gone down on several boys, she had never allowed one to finish in her mouth. To Anitra, seeing her mother doing what she did, provoked angry, irrational revulsion.

"It's like her body is out of sync," Ani observed. With her bound wrists attached to her ankles, their mother was not allowed to sit back properly.

"It's the blindfold. It keeps mom off-balance," Bri coldly said.

Their mother leaned, seeming on the verge of toppling, but the man clutched her shoulders, steadying her. He used his erection, plunged deeply into her throat, as one might a pillory, holding her in place.

By then, the girls were too afraid to look directly at each other. However, each, without thinking, placed her hands at her own throat. It was as if doing so might transfer their mother's obvious discomfort to her own body, a daughter taking a mother's place, an emotional gift to rearrange the receiver of an appalling intrusion into their family's privacy.

A groan escaped their mom's throat, and though she instinctively tried pulling away, the unfeeling man pushed harder as he ejaculated into her mouth. No one in the room spoke out against his rough handling of the tied woman. A moment later and after gagging loudly, their mother displayed hostility, shoving herself away, in the process, throwing up an unspeakable orange-red liquid onto the floor.

Her face turned to the camera, giving the girls their first clear look at the woman they thought they knew. By then, their mother's eyes streaked black tears, and when she obviously could not stand it anymore, she vomited a second time. "Oh, God!" Ani gasped in terror. She cried, and the sisters clung to each other, seeking solace.

The two standing women advanced, leaving the lone uninvolved man in the background. His enormous penis, smothered in thick black hair, hung loosely between his legs.

The women stayed quiet, approached their mother, the kneeler, and gently but comfortingly passed their hands over her tortured face and through her matted hair. One leaned down, offering a deep and affectionate kiss. It was freely accepted.

Using her tongue, the other girl licked clean, their mother's face then turned to her cohort, and kissed her, their tongues seeming to compete hungrily for the sperm. However, their actions were soft, feminine, and appeared meant to soothe the kneeler after her ordeal.

Neither woman showed emotion, acting as if it were little more than maid service, cleaning things up, post-vulgarity. "She's so willing," Brianda whispered. Dazed, Anitra was unresponsive except to whisper, "It's an initiation."

The second man approached and holding his penis, he waved it at their mother, its tip, touching her face. She opened for him, sucking it deeply. Its heft filled her mouth, but the man stayed soft and mercifully, if only for the moment, none of the violent choking experienced during the first blowjob, happened in the second.

The standing women moved, turning their attention to him. Each woman caressed his crotch, combing out the coarse hair with their fingers, running their nails over his tightly-bound testicles, palming them like fragile eggs.

The camera followed the women's eerily robotic attentions. Obviously skilled, the pair gently handled the vulnerable organs. His erection finally made its appearance, and only a moment passed before his face contorted in pre-orgasmic pleasure.

"He's coming," Ani whispered. She turned to Bri; her eyes swollen with tears. Her sister tried to comfort her. "I'm turning it off," she warned.

But then, their mother's sudden and severe choking startled the girls; they could see she was fighting back her instinct to vomit yet again. As her mouth filled with semen, she tried to swallow.

"It's like she's only doing it to get it over with," Brianda abjectly said.

The second man's heavy breathing streamed through the sensitive speakers of the surround-sound, making the hair on the back of Ani's neck stand on end. Leaning forward and pulling himself from her throat to show the spurting ejaculate deposited at the tip of her tongue, he screeched, "FUCKING BITCH! SWALLOW!"

The lens zoomed to within inches of their mother's mouth, catching pearly white liquid coursing from the slit at his cock's pulsing tip. Their mother swallowed but continued sucking as if missing a drop amounted to a criminal act.

Seconds later, the deflating male backed away, and their mother submissively lowered her head. The camera, which had focused on her lips, zoomed to the side of her throat, lingering there until the room fell silent. Then, with the mic catching every decibel, she gulped. The girls listened as the weighty sperm dropped to their mother's stomach.

She cleared her throat and retched in an attempt to catch her breath. The man came forward a final time and touched the tip of his penis to her chin, using it as a paddle before dropping the remaining semen onto her extended tongue. "He's an arrogant shit, and I hate him!" Ani snapped.

Just then, the girls heard a car pull into the driveway, its sound mercifully breaking the Hitchcockian spell in the living room. Glancing out the window, Ani shouted, "BRIANDA! FUCK! IT'S DAD! SHUT IT OFF!"

"FUCK!" the older girl raged, hitting the remote.

"Daddy!" she called, as their father burst into the kitchen. As a distraction and to cover their panic, they ran to hug him.

"So," their father remarked, looking around suspiciously. "I have both of my treasures!" He glanced beyond them to the living room.

Laughing nervously, Ani lied, "We came home for some real food, Dad. You didn't tell Mom, did you?"

Looking at Brianda, he answered calmly. "Of course not. You said don't tell—so I didn't tell. It's that simple."

"Um...we didn't expect to see you till later, Dad," Anitra remarked.

"I caught some comp-time and headed home early. Should I assume you haven't been to Gramma's?"

"Ahhh, no," Anitra stuttered. Adam Lindholm frowned. "We were just on our way." The cop snapped up her car keys, and Ani grabbed them as she darted past him to the door. As they backed out of the driveway, Ani reflected fearfully. "Think he knows?"

"Can't be sure, Nitra. He's a cop. Can't be sure."

Part II

Sitting in an unmarked car a few doors down the street, Adam Lindholm flashed his wife's business number through his phone.

"Vixens Employment Service, Marianne speaking. How may I direct your call?"

"Hi, Marianne...is my wife around?"

"Sure thing, Detective. I'll put you through."

Eileen's sultry voice came on the line. "Hey there, gorgeous. Oh, I'm glad you called. I need you to do a background check for me, you know, drug arrests, the works. I think I've found a new girl. She was window shopping at Felina's! Name's Wenda Paget. Isn't it an interesting name? Anyway, she's a student at..."

"Hold on, doll. There's trouble with the girls."

"The girls? Trouble? What kind of trouble? What's happened?" Eileen's voice seized up with a mother's nervousness.

"Listen. I'm parked down the block from your mom's. The girls are inside visiting." Silence streamed from the phone as Adam gave his wife a moment for the news to settle in.

"Sweet Jesus! They're home? Adam...THE DVD! It's in the...!"

"I know, hon. Everybody was wasted last night. Jason and Andrea forgot to take it home with the others. Brianda was already at the house when she called me about an hour ago. Ani was on her way. There was nothing I could do."

"My birthday!" Eileen interjected in panic. "They sneaked home to surprise me!"

"Exactly. Listen to me. I insisted they visit your mother, then rushed here to Brooklyn as fast as I could." His wife's silence was deafening as she struggled to collect her thoughts.

"Adam. Did they find it? Don't lie to me."

"The girls didn't say anything when I walked in. But they were jumpy, and Ani's face was red. She'd been crying. They hurried out, and after they left, I put my hand to the T.V. and disc player. Eileen— both were warm. They found the disc. How much they saw, I can't be sure."

"Oh, Adam, this is a horror story. How will we ever face them? I'm leaving for Brooklyn right now. Think of something—please!"

Part III

The girls spent the next two hours with their pleasantly-surprised grandmother. Though delighted, she said nothing about needing to see them, and she was not ill. Upon returning home, their father's car was gone. The house was empty, and the living room had been straightened out. A note on the table read: 'Went to the mall—be right back.'

Anitra bit her nail as her sister wandered over to the disc player. Bri touched the power button. The girls anxiously watched as the tray ejected. It was empty.

End

12