Dirty Movies: AOTS Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

As the segment ends the camera cuts back to Candace and Alison, both of who have stunned expressions on their faces, their previous arousal momentarily forgotten.

"Wow," Alison utters.

"Holy crap," Candace manages to say. "I mean, not literally, but almost. How does she do that without hurting herself? Or shitting all over the place?"

Alison shakes her head mutely.

"I mean, I've heard of "full body cleansing," but that's almost like taking it to the extreme," Candace continues. "It just looks so...nasty, and wrong, so..."

"Hot," Alison finishes, stepping around the podium to come up behind her co-host.

"What are you—mmmfff!" Whatever Candace was about to say is left unfinished as Alison takes a hold of the back of her head and kisses her deeply. It's an open-mouth kiss, with Alison pushing her tongue into Candace's mouth, who offers little resistance to the slick intruder. Alison's hand slides down to finger her bald twat, gently inserting her index finger into the wet slit.

The horny blonde pulls away from Candace's mouth and continues down her body, leaving a trail of kisses down her front. Candace's eyes are closed, her breathing heavy with lust. Getting onto her knees, Alison reaches her dripping cunt and gives it a long, slow lick, causing Candace to gasp sharply and bite her lower lip.

Taking a hold of the black panties and pulling them down for easier access, Alison nibbles on each labia, sucking on them hungrily before diving back into Candace's pussy with her tongue. The brunette is moaning wantonly now, instinctively spreading her legs apart further as the erotic thrill of being eaten out radiates through her body. Alison presses her mouth further into her friend and co-host's cunt, savoring the tangy taste.

Candace's breathing becomes rapid and she grabs Alison's head, grinding her pussy against the blonde's eager mouth. "Oh—oh God," she gasps, her skin flushed and her heart racing. "I'm gonna—I'm gonna—aaahhh--!" Her words are lost, her voice becoming higher and higher until it's a breathy squeak as she climaxes hard, her body tense and still. Alison greedily laps up the cunt juice spilling out of Candace's twat, with some of it leaking down her chin.

Finally Candace exhales a long, shuddering breath, her body relaxing from the intense orgasm she's just had. She sways unsteadily on her feet, holding onto the podium with both hands for support as Alison pulls away from her cunt, rising off her knees. The blonde wipes at her sticky lips with her arm as she goes to stand back on the other side of the podium, nonchalantly leaning against it, still wearing nothing but her shoes and her bra, which is bunched around her waist.

Looking at the camera, Candace opens her mouth to say something. A noise that sounds like a cross between a moan and a sigh comes out of her throat. Blushing and unable to articulate further, she shuts her lips and looks at Alison, who has a smirk on her face, motioning to her to continue with the show.

"Cat got your tongue?" Alison teases lightly. Candace blushes further, and Alison laughs before turning to address the camera. "So while my esteemed co-host gets her voice back, let's take a look at some of the other things that can be used to get you off—besides this thing right here." She sticks out her tongue and waggles it for a bit. "Here's Morgan Webb to bring you the hottest toys on the market on Fuck This."

The segment intro plays, a brief clip of a toy chest opening to reveal a large collection of dildos, strap-ons, vibrators, and other assorted items. The chest of sex toys explodes outward towards the screen before cascading to the bottom, with a few of them remaining to spell out the title, Fuck This.

Morgan Webb appears onscreen, the striking raven-haired geek girl dressed in a bra and pair of panties that apparently came straight out of a Victoria's Secret catalogue. She's standing in front of a small couch, her hands on her shapely hips. A short table is next to her, upon which there are several different sex toys.

"Hey everybody, I'm Morgan Webb, and it's time to Fuck This." She grins broadly at the applause and cheers, even cocking her hips a little and receiving a few wolf-whistles. "Let's face facts: we all love to fuck, it's as natural as breathing. But there are only so many positions and so many places you could get down and dirty in before the heat starts cooling down, and fucking gets a little stale. And I don't mean in terms of hygiene...though if that's your problem, it's a whole other issue you should probably see someone for." She pauses for laughter before she continues. "But if you're finding that your date night end too light, your threesome is too wholesome, or your sex party feels more like going to a concert by Orgy rather than an actual orgy, you probably could use some of these toys to help spice things up."

Morgan steps back to sit on the couch, her lean legs stretching out in front of her. Hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, she raises her ass slightly off the couch to pull them down her legs, kicking them off her feet. She spreads her legs open, showing off her twat. Her clit is already swollen with arousal and her labia glistens with what looks like a mixture between lube and cunt juice. She also has a small patch of trimmed pubic hair framing it. Morgan rubs her hand over her cunt. "Remember, it's important to get your holes all warmed up and ready before you start playing with any of these items." She dips a finger into her quim, working it up to the second knuckle before pulling it out and sucking on it. "Mmmm."

Morgan picks up one of the sex toys from the table, a 9-inch pink double-ended dildo. "This might look like your standard oversized plastic dong, but the middle is actually made of silicone, so it's completely flexible." She demonstrates by taking both ends of the shaft and bending it back and forth. "This can allow for a few creative ways to use it, especially if you're playing in 'single-player' mode." She opens her mouth to suck on the dildo, sliding it in little by little until more than a third of its length is past her lips. Morgan wraps both hands around the shaft and starts pulling it towards her, trying to get more of it inside. There's some choked gagging noises coming from her, and for a few moments it looks like the dildo is about to stir up some potent, viscous resistance. Surprisingly though, Morgan forces back the urge to vomit and, after allowing her throat muscles to adjust, manages to get another inch or so into her oral cavity.

Close to half the length of the dildo is past her lips, and Morgan lifts her chin to trace a finger around the upper part of her neck, indicating that she's deep-throating the sex toy and where the head of it ended up. There is wild applause and loud cheers from the audience as she does this. Her demonstration of the flexible dildo doesn't end there, as she undoes her bra and lets it fall off her body to the couch. She bows her head while bending the dildo forward so that it snakes down her chin onto her cleavage. Cupping her tits together to squeeze around the shaft, she bobs her head back and forth, making the dildo thrust up and down between her beasts. Morgan is now simultaneously being deep-throated and tit-fucking herself with the same dildo.

After several long minutes of this, Morgan releases her tits (which are now flushed pink with arousal and her nipples erect), takes the dildo and slowly extracts it from her throat and mouth. Several long strings of saliva connect the shaft to her lips, but they break off as she pulls the dildo further away and places it back on the table. Going to the next toy, she picks it up to show the camera: a cock ring.

"This cock ring is not only adjustable to fit any girth, but it also comes with a vibration setting to give your man pleasure when he's not pumping into a wet, warm hole." She demonstrates this by turning the vibration on, making it shake it her hands. "The vibration setting can also allow for the partner to feel stimulated."

Morgan gestures to someone off-screen, and a fit, athletic-looking man comes into view to stand at the foot of the couch next to her, wearing nothing but boxers. Morgan pulls them down, revealing a flaccid penis that looks to be about 4 inches long. She spits a generous amount of saliva into her palm and rubs it all over his balls and shaft before starting to stroke it, continuing to speak while doing so. "While using an adjustable cock ring on someone whose girth you're not familiar with, it's always best to make sure he's hard before putting it on."

The man's cock is beginning to stiffen in her hand, and Morgan takes the growing length into her mouth, sucking on it to speed up his erection. She laps at the underside of his shaft, with the occasional flash of pink as her tongue slips out past her lips. She withdraws her mouth from his cock and goes to work on his balls, tonguing every centimeter of them before wrapping her lips around the whole of his scrotum, drawing it into her mouth. The man is groaning with pleasure as this is happening, his cock becoming thicker in girth as it swells with blood and reaches its full length of 7.5 inches, lying obscenely across Morgan's nose and forehead. A few droplets of pre-cum have already leaked into her hair.

Pulling away from his ballsack, Morgan puts the cock ring on his genitals, adjusting it so it's comfortably snug without cutting off his circulation. She then turns on the vibration setting. The man lets out a grunt that's almost a growl as he feels the sensations of the cock ring traveling from the base of his dick all through his balls and shaft. Morgan gets him to sit down on the couch and he does so, his cock pointing skyward as he tries valiantly to hold back his orgasm.

Moving onto the next toy, Morgan picks up a small device that looks like a Walkman with several dials on one of its faces and a few sockets lining one narrow side. She also picks up a short length of wire that has a connector on one end and is split into two slightly thinner wires on the other. At the end of each thinner wire is a suction cup.

"This toy is a portable suction device, very easy to carry around, as it can slip easily into your pocket or purse. This can allow you to use it in public without anyone noticing—that is, unless you can't be discreet about your orgasms like Meg Ryan," Morgan says, quirking an eyebrow humorously at this remark. "The device runs on two AA batteries, so it's easy to power it up, slip it on, and go to town, and there are several different attachments for it."

With that Megan attaches the wire connector to the device and puts a suction cup on each of her nipples. She turns a couple of dials and within seconds lets out a sigh of pleasure as the tips of her breasts are stimulated. The suction of the device isn't overly strong, but it's enough to make her nipples feel taut and sensitive. Grabbing another attachment, this one with a single larger suction cup, she plugs it into the device and places the suction cup on top of her clit. Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open, uttering a lascivious moan as she feels her clit being "sucked on" by the device in her hand, her knuckles white as her hold on it tightens instinctively, not wanting to drop the object giving her so much pleasure.

The man, feeling his swollen cock yearning for release, takes Morgan and pulls her body on top of his, with her back against his chest. She offers no resistance at all, lost in her own arousal as he positions her so that the head of his cock presses against her anus.

Morgan becomes aware just enough to know what's about to happen, and she wiggles her hips, apparently trying to get his cock in her ass. Wrapping one arm around her body to steady her, he holds his sensitive dick in place and slowly pushes past her sphincter into her rectum, both of them moaning loudly as this happens. Morgan's anal passage wraps around his girth and she can feel it buzzing inside her from the cock ring.

"Ahhhhh FUCK!" she screams, throwing her head back as her orgasm explodes through her body, making her jerk spasmodically on top of her male lover. He in turn begins bouncing her up and down his cock, holding the squealing woman by her hips as his dick drives deep into her ass with furious, fast thrusts that are almost animalistic. Morgan grips the device for dear life, and her thumb accidentally knocks one of the dials, increasing the suction on her sensitive areas. Despite being held by the man, her back arches up intensely and she lets out a high-pitched shriek as an even stronger climax rips though her, shattering what little self-control she had left. The muscles in her cunt and ass convulse wildly, driving the man over the edge.

Gripping her hips, he thrusts his cock mightily into her ass while surging to his feet, driving in all the way to his balls. He lets out a shout of pleasure that's almost a howl as his long-awaited orgasm hits, his balls churning out every last drop of semen they contain through his swollen, vibrating shaft into her colon. His hips pump forward uncontrollably, making Morgan (who is bent over at the waist, practically hanging off the ground by the cock in her ass) bounce as though her body was a part of his jerking, spewing cock. The device falls to the floor from Morgan's limp hands, causing the suction cups on her nipples and clit to come off, but she doesn't care; the rational part of her mind is long gone as she feels her bowels being filled to overflowing with hot, greasy sperm, her oversensitive sex organs tingling from the air of the room. Her eyes are glazed over and her mouth hangs open dumbly, with small whimpering sounds coming from her throat.

The man's hips jerk a few final times before stopping and he visibly exhales, the muscles in his body relaxing. Slowly he pulls his cock from Morgan's ass, careful not to dislodge any of his cum packed within, and loosens his hold on her hips. She immediately starts sinking down to the floor, the strength in her legs apparently depleted. He guides the mewling segment host onto the couch before undoing his cock ring and pulling it off, tossing it aside and collapsing onto the couch himself. Morgan is still way too out of it to close the segment, so he makes a quick 'cut' gesture, leaning over to curl up his body against hers before the camera cuts away.

Back at the podium Candace has regained some semblance of composure, as her blouse is back on properly (though still unbuttoned, letting people see her cleavage and part of her stomach) and she's pulled her pants back up (though they are also unbuttoned). Alison is nowhere to be seen.

"Whew!" Candace says, fanning herself with one hand. "That was definitely an informative and...engaging segment, don't you think, Ali?" She looks around, seemingly noticing her missing co-host for the first time. "Alison?"

There is an audible moan of satisfaction that cuts off suddenly, and the blonde pokes her head up from behind the podium, apparently crouched down. "What?"

"Alison, what—?"

"Oh jeez, are we back on?" Alison asks, surprised. She makes no attempt to get out from her position. "I—I mean—that was a great segment, good job, Morgan..."

Candace takes a look behind the podium. "Are you masturbating back there?"

"What?! No, that's ridiculous—" Alison is cut off mid-protest as Candace drags her out from behind the podium. The blonde has discarded her bra, now completely naked, and has one end of the flexible double-ended dildo sticking out of her cunt, the other end dangling between her legs.

"Well?" Candace asks, folding her arms across her chest and a look of annoyance on her face.

"I, uh..." Alison trails off, giving her a weak, sheepish grin. Candace raises an eyebrow, her expression unchanging. Alison turns back to the camera and says quickly, "It's time now to get some tips on sex and pleasure from someone who made her name in the business of both. Let's go In Your Pants with Sasha Grey."

The segment begins with the title sequence: a simple graphic of a pair of pants unzipping to reveal the title. The segment itself is pre-taped footage, starting off with Sasha walking down a relatively busy sidewalk, the afternoon sun shining down on her pale features. She's dressed in a sleeveless low-cut top and blue jeans, her coffee-brown hair brushed back. Her voice comes on over the footage, narrating her introduction.

"I'm Sasha Grey, and in the 4 years I was in porn, I've done just about everything under the sun when it comes to sex. I've sucked a lot of cock, licked a ton of pussy, and been cunt-fucked and ass-pounded so many times I couldn't even begin to count. I've eaten out assholes, been tied up and slapped around, had toys the size of plumbing pipes stuck inside me, and even drank my own piss. And even though I'm out of the business now, I've still got plenty of things to share with the people of Los Angeles. Wanna learn how to fuck like a porn star? Then I can help."

The footage cuts to Sasha being approached by a fairly attractive couple in their mid-20s. The girl says to Sasha, "My boyfriend always wants me to suck his cock, but it's too long that even my pussy can't handle it sometimes. How can I give him a great blowjob without choking?"

"How big is your dick?" Sasha asks the guy.

He and his girlfriend both spread their hands apart to indicate his length, but they are visibly different from each other. Sasha shakes her head. "I'm gonna need to see for myself. Do you mind?"

Before either of them can answer Sasha reaches down and starts undoing his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans a few moments after. Both of them say nothing in protest, either too stunned or too spellbound in seeing Sasha brazenly pull his pants and boxers down, exposing his cock in full public view. The guy's cock, though flaccid, is still quite large and as Sasha takes it into her hand it starts getting hard under her soft touch.

"Hmmm." Sasha weighs the guy's rapidly stiffening dick in her palm before running her fingers expertly all along the shaft. "Well, he's pretty lengthy, but it's also slender, so you don't have to worry about not being able to breathe with your mouth full." She crouches down so that she's eye-level with his fully erect cock. She motions for the girl to join her, and after a moment's hesitation, the girl complies.

A small audience is forming from passersby around the trio, either taking photos or video with their phones or simply watching as Sasha gets the girl to join her in stroking her boyfriend's cock. Although fully aware of the scandalously public lewdness that's going on, no one raises any objections or protests, not from the impromptu spectators and certainly not from the couple, who are feeling the heat of sexual fervor rising around and within them.

"Have you given him blowjobs before?" Sasha asks the girl.

"Yes," she replies. "But I can only take the first couple of inches in my mouth before I start gagging."

"If you want to really give him a good suckjob what will help is training yourself to relax the muscles in your mouth and throat," Sasha instructs her. "That way he doesn't have to force himself inside, and you don't get the urge to vomit. Do you sing?"

"Uh, a little," the girl replies, unsure of what this apparently random question is leading to. "I'm not that good, but..."

"Doesn't matter," Sasha says. "The exercises you use to warm up your voice is what counts here. Even if you're a terrible singer, as long as you're opening up your throat and loosening up the muscles inside, you'll be able to take more of him inside. It also helps if you blow him on a regular basis, so you know what you're comfortable with physically."

Working her mouth a bit, Sasha spits a large glob of saliva on his shaft and starts rubbing it all over. She spits a few more times, getting his meat slick and wet from head to base. "Watch closely," she says to the girl, and leans in to take the head of his cock in her mouth. Wrapping her lips securely around him, she starts leaning in further, his organ sliding past her lips. In one smooth motion Sasha takes three-quarters of his dick in her warm, wet mouth. The guy stares down at her, his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide with disbelief. Though he had dreamed of this scenario a thousand times, he never once thought it possible that a porn star (and though a former one, still one of his all-time favorites) would be sucking his cock in real life. He hopes to God he isn't dreaming.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers